New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Blood and Justice

Go down 
+5
beast93boy
Alec
skybaby
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Necromance stopped and turned back to the group.

"You're all idiots. Does it matter that the mayor is dead? Another one will come."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 pm

"Oh jeez," Bushido sighed and back away from the grenade. "Can't we all just get along?" He drew his long katana and pointed it at the man. "So you're creating chaos for the sake of chaos? Doesn't make much sense to me, personally."

Bushido paused, lowering his sword. "But seeing humanity's true face does sound pretty exciting..."
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanawesomeurl.tumblr.com
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:28 pm

"You do know that the guy's talking about murdering mass numbers of people, right?" the Wolf asked Bushido with a sweat drop. Shadow, meanwhile, just laughed.

"It'll be the best show in the world. Care to join me? Destruction and mayhem is hardly a one man job," the villain commented.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Razor leaped back.
"This isn't oing to make a difference, she's right. We can't change what already happened, we just have to prepare for what's coming."she said.
"But.That doesn't mean this guy shouldn't pay for what he has done. " She raised her katana.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Necromance looked at Shadow and smiled.

"As tempted as I am at that offer, I only live to serve my own purpose. What I deem right and what I deem wrong. So I will have to decline."

She looked at Razor and frowned. "He's stronger than you. Don't do anything stupid now."

Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 pm

OOC: Man, choosing between good and evil already? We sure do move fast. Very Happy

IC:

Bushido laughed with the man. "I don't know, Wolfy" he mused, "Destruction and mayhem is a good way to cure boredom. I kinda like it. However," he paused, taking out a dagger from his robe, and threw it at the villain. "My family has a buisness to run, and I don't think death and destruction is good for buisness. No thanks." For the third time tonight, Bushido turned and ran in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Razor sheathed her katana.
"Right, well, Wolf... ummmm.... you." She said looking at the two others.
"That grenade won't last forever. We'd better go. I'll uhhh... I'll see you around I hope." She said, beginning to retreat away from the villain.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Bushido arrived back at the family house, sneaking in through his unlocked bedroom window. He slowly dressed back into his normal clothes. Who was that guy? He seems like a very dangerous guy. I should keep an eye out for him, Andy thought to himself.

As he got into bed and drifted off to sleep, his last thoughts were of Razor...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Necromance just smiled after Razor.

"Let's hope we don't have to."

She walked off knowing that her mother would be upset if she came in and found her missing. She wouldn't want to miss work because of a grounding. Or her mother might find the file and then Necromance would have to deal with all kind of questions.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Razor retreated back to the historical district, She wasn't far from home now. She dropped onto the fire escape quickly then climbed into the window. She quickly stowed her costume and Red wig in her lockbox in the closet. She put on her pajamas and went to sleep. She was thinking about a report she was going to present in school tomorrow, because she was not Razor now, she was Autumn.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 pm

"Well, it's time for me to go," Shadow commented, slamming a smoke bomb onto the ground, covering his escape. The Wolf, coughed on the smoke and grimaced as it cleared. The man was already gone. Not wanting to get caught by the police, he headed back for his dorm at San Vicio University. Hoopefully, his roommate was still out partying.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Necromance entered through her window and saw that her file had remained untouched. She nodded and discarded the outfit she was wearing and changed into a white t-shirt and shorts. She was no longer Necromance. She was back to being Hannah.

She looked out her window and sighed. Then she went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:49 pm

OOC: Are we moving this to the next day yet?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:49 pm

(Yeah. I was waiting for everyone to post. Some haven't posted yet. But still, I will skip to the next day)

Joshua grimaced as he felt the sun on his face as he woke up. He groaned. He had been up all the night with his "project" and now, it was time for school. He stood up and began to dress, noting that even his roommate was gone.

"Shit, I'm late!" he exclaimed, picking up his bookbag and running out he door. If he was late one more time, he was in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 pm

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

Andy, out of instinct, crushed his alarm clock to a electronic mess. Great. That was a $1000 clock. Time to go to work, he thought as he rose out of bed.

His room was a strange blend of Victorian-era furniture and 21st Century tech, which is how the rest of his house is. As Andy walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen, his mind wandered to his family. Are they supplying arms to criminals in the city. They have to be! Who else has the reach and ability to do so? Andy thought.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Autumn woke up groggily. Her sister was shaking her.
"Autumn wake up, you're gonna be late for school!" Shouted April.
"So are you, sis." Autumn said sleepily as she got up and got dressed in her uniform.
"Oh. Shit!" April grabbed her bag.
"Sorry Autumn, you'll have to take your bike. I'll see you later." April pulled out of the driveway and drove toward the university.

Autumn grabbed her bag and her bike and left for San Marina Academy for Girls.

((I don't know about this but wouldn't it be interesting if Autumn's sister went to the same college? Just throwing an idea out.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:30 pm

(Sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm

((Ok cool))
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:01 pm

OOC: Just out of curiosity, what's the rating for this RP?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:21 pm

(Teen to Mature)
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 am

OOC: Okay, thanks.

EDIT: Might as well post something.

IC:

I should go talk to my parents. I need to hear it from them, Andy thought. He grabbed his cellphone and dialed the number for his parents. After a few rings, someone picked up the phone.

A young female answered. "Wilkenson's office," she greeted.

"Hello, this Andy Wilkenson. I'd like to speak to my parents."

"Oh, that's not possible. The Wilkenson's are in a meeting with a group of very important clients."

Andy frowned, and looked at his watch. 8:26 AM. "A meeting at this hour? A meeting more important than their only son? The heir to their legacy?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Wilkenson. Your parents were clear that they were not to be disturbed. Can I take a mess-"

He didn't hear the rest of her sentence; Andy hung up angrily. "I guess I'll have to see them is person. I am, after all, the CFO of the company," he though out loud.

"You can't go in there, Mr. Wilkenson!" The receptionist stood in Andy's way of the door. Her hands were on her hips.

"Too bad." Andy simply pulled her out of the way and walked confidently into his parent's office. What he saw was not what he expected.

Robert Wilkenson, Andy's father, was slumped in his chair, a dagger sticking out of his chest. Michelle Wilkenson, Andy's mother, was on the floor, almost totally naked and covered in blood. Her throat had been sliced open. There was blood everywhere and everything looked fresh. One the walls, written in blood, were the words, "Shadow waz here".

Andy was frozen. He couldn't believe what his eyes were telling him. He would've kept staring into his dead mother's pleading eyes if it weren't for a scream. Andy turned around to see the receptionist leaning against the wall, crying. He wondered if he was crying too.

"Why... why didn't you hear them?!" Andy yelled. "They could've been suffering for hours in there!"

The girl was having a tough time getting herself together. Finally she answered, "I didn't know! They had come in for work over three hours ago! I didn't get here until half an hour ago! When I got here there was a note on my desk from your parents saying I shouldn't disturb them. I didn't know..."

Andy tightened his fist. "Call the police. Report the death. I'm leaving."

As he left, he heard the girl ask, "Where are you going?"

"Getting help," and with that, Andy left to get his disguise.

OOC: Whew. That was tiring. XP Sorry if that was too much, but I was bored, so I created this crazy post. XP
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Hannah woke up and yawned. She did not want to go to school today, but oh well. She only had two more years to go. At least she could go to work after it. Speaking of work she smiled. Last night was very successful. Hannah was pleased with herself. Too bad she couldn't tell anyone and gain real credit. Oh well. It was the man's life who was important.

"Hannah hurry up and get going or you'll be late," her father called. Hannah sighed and put the file in her backpack and headed to school.

"Bye dad!"
-------------
Cody yawned as he went into the coffee shop. He was off duty today and was glad about it. Pulling all nighters was tiring. Not that he hadn't done it before, but it took it's toll.

(zcf can Autumn and Hannah go to the same school?)
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Since it was daytime, Bushido had to be careful not to attract attention. To do this, he simply traveled the city using backroads and alleyways. Anybody who got in his way was struck down. Bushido was running on anger and adreneline.

He knew Shadow had killed his parents. The message the villain left was a pretty big indicator it was him. Bushido had spent the last couple hours researching Shadow, learning about him, seeing if it can tip him off where Shadow resides.

Bushido's research didn't amount to much. All he found out about Shadow was that his birth name was "Bob Doe", he seemed to love the arts, and he gets his supplies from an arms dealer known as the "Reaper". It seemed to hint that the Shadow resides in the abandoned warehouse behind the San Vicio Art mueseum.

I was wrong to even assume it was my family who was selling the weapons. I should've known it was this Reaper guy, Bushido thought to himself. Of course, Bushido couldn't find anything on the Reaper. His tracks were too well covered. I'll have to worry about him later.

As Bushido approached the deteriorating warehouse, all he could think about was his parents, rotting away in some casket. Bushido wiped away his tears and busted down the door of the warehouse.

"Come on out, Shadow!" He yelled into the darkness within.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Shadow grinned a little in the darkness, playing with a lighter. Around him, about fifteen thugs were piling supplies up and occasionally sneaking something nice up their Sleeve. Shadow himself didn't mind, however. He was aptly supplied and his very own boom-box was playing Beethoven's Symphony No. 9. The art, of course, was lost on the peons around him, but no one dared complain.

He grinned when he heard a voice, his thugs pausing in their work as the masked lunatic greeted his visitor, "Ah. Bushido. Or should I call you Andy? To what do I owe this pleasure?"

(See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAOTCtW9v0M&feature=related if you want to know what the music sounds like)
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 pm

OOC: I love No. 9!

IC:

As Bushido strode into the warehouse, he heard some classical music, probably something Beethoven. He stared into the darkness, waiting for his eyes to adjust.

When Bushido heard Shadow refer to him by his real name, he stiffened. He had expected Shadow knew his name, but it was still a surprise. It also pissed him off.

"You killed my parents you sick son of a bitch! Now I'll kill you!" Andy drew his large katana and charged at the madman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Justice
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next