New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Blood and Justice

Go down 
+5
beast93boy
Alec
skybaby
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:41 pm

A few thugs stood to help him, but Shadow held up his hand. He wanted to play with the hero first. He unholstered his pistol and shot at Bushido's leg, "That only works up close, kid."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Bushido felt and pain in his leg and collasped onto the ground. He looked at his leg, and saw that it was bleeding profusely. He couldn't do anything. Bushido sheathed his sword, and used it as a crutch.

"Coward! If you're going to kill me, at least tell me why you killed my parents," Bushido pleaded.
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanawesomeurl.tumblr.com
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Flame snuck out of the large building of the insane with a childish smile and a glint in her eyes. Time to play, she thought, oh bad guys come out come out where ever you are. She dashed through the streets giggling when she heard a gun shot.
"Ooo, play time," she said out loud to herself as she ran toward the sound which lead her to a warehouse.
She quietly slid in and staying in the shadows she said in a soft voice, "Can I play?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 pm

"Well... I suppose I can tell you. You see, I wanted to make a point. Life is-," Shadow began but blinked when he saw an odd girl appear. He frowned, "Now where'd you come from."

He looked around at his thrugs, who shrugged. He grimaced. The help these days...
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Bushido turned to look in the direction of the voice.

"Sure, how about you kill that bastard?" he replied, pointing at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Flame slowly stepped into the light and said, "No one knows where I come from. Kill? Why should I kill? I like to play." She pulled out a pack of matches and started striking them and tossing them on the ground. Killing is no fun without cause and play, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Bushido sighed. "Great. Now there's two crazy people in here," as he said this, Bushido started to feel dizzy. He needed to get out of there, he was losing too much blood. Damn Shadow and his gun... he thought.

Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:07 am

"Ah, but killing is so much fun, especially if it's random," Shadow chuckled before turning to Bushido with a smirk underneath his mask, "As I was saying, I wanted to prove something. Life is random and chaotic. The best one can do is join in the Game and cause as much mayhem as possible."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Bushido needed to keep Shadow talking. While the villain spoke about his crazy ideals, Andy had gotten his phone to call the police station. He wasn't sure what it would do, but it was better than nothing.

"So what does this have to do with me, Bob?" he asked, trying to piss Shadow off.
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Flame giggled, "Bob, that's a funny name. I likes it." She took another step closer as she pulled out a small bottle of lighter fluid from her pocket. She looked at Shadow and said, "You must be the bad guy."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Bushido saw the girl take out the lighter fluid. Shit! Matches and lighter fluid don't go well together! he thought as he backed up slowly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 pm

"Oh, morality depends on perspective, doesn't it?" Shadow told the girl, grinning when he saw her playing with two components that could potentially create fire. He turned to Bushido, "Oh, I just wanted to shock the business world as well as this city with the death of a couple of high-ranking members of a major company."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 pm

As Bushido tried to reply to Shadow, he started to wobble. Finally he fell over in a heap of man and sword.

Dammit... was all he could think before his vision faded to black.
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Flame pored the fluid onto the floor. "I really like fire," she said to herself, but loud enough for the men to hear her. She lit a match and tossed it into the fluid and watched as it flamed up a bit with a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Shadow's eyes widened as she lit the lighter fluid on fire. He cursed. He should have shot her as soon as he saw here.

"Get the merchandise out of here! Quick!" Shadow yelled as his goons sprang into action, heading for the back exit as the front was cut off by a wall of flames. He glared at the girl, "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Bushido just lay there. He was almost dead.
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Flame giggled and waved goodbye to them, "Till then." She then walked over to Bushido and knelt down next to him, "I know you're good, so I will save you from my flames." She grabbed him under the arms and dragged him out of the burning building and into the night air. She layed him gently down and sat down next to him watching the fire burn. "You don't happen to have a cell phone on you? Do you?" She turned to him and started to pat him down to try and find a cell phone.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 pm

((sorry, I was at the beach. And sure Toko.))

Autumn parked her bike at school and began walking toward the front door. She might have hurried if this were 6 months ago, but nowadays, she really didn't care if she was on time to AP Chemistry. So Autumn slung her backpack of her shoulder and walked casually to the front door.

April pulled up in front of the University. She had a free period at the moment, so she headed toward the campus bookstore to grab a cup of coffee and a Magazine before her first class of the day.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Joshua smiled sheepishly as he exited the University's bookshop. He had forgotten that he had a free period this day and now he had nothing to do. Currently, he had a cup of hot chocolate and a new Batman comic and was looking for somewhere to sit when he ran into someone.

He grimaced as hot chocolate spilled on him and he looked up to see that he had ran into a pretty girl. This was a great way to start the day...

"Sorry about that," he told her politely as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 pm

April smiled. He was kind of cute.
"No, I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." She told him.
"Are you ok? that looks hot." She pulled some tissues out of her purse and held them out toward him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 pm

"I can say the same thing," Joshua told her with a small smile as he gratefully took the tissues and wiped where he spilled his hot chocolate. He raised an eyebrow at her, "What year are you in? I haven't seen you around before."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 pm

"I'm in my second year," She said. "I don't live on campus, that's probably why you haven't seen me." She tucked a piece of Blonde hair behind her ear. She looked strikingly similar to her sister at the moment.
"My name is April, by the way. April Spear." She held her hand out to the boy.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Hannah arrived at school. She yawned. Late nights took their toll on her, it was true. But she was sure to be as sharp as ever during school. If her grades slipped, her father would make her stop working. And she couldn't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 pm

"Ah, I see. It's nice to meet you. I'm Joshua Dickens," he told April, taking her hand into his. He smiled at her, "This is my last year here. I'm working on my Master's Degree in Art."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Autumn looked over her shoulder. "Hi. You're Hannah, right?" She asked, turning around to face the other girl. She had seen her around, of course she had, it was private school, everybody knows everybody there.

April smiled. "I'm majoring in Theatre, but I've been taking some sculpting classes too." she told him. "So you have your free period now too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Justice
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next