New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Blood and Justice

Go down 
+5
beast93boy
Alec
skybaby
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Cool, accepted, Toko.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Name: Andy Wilkenson
Alias?: Bushido
Normal Appearance: Laid back attire. Usually wears a short or long sleeve shirt with a crazy design, jeans that are slightly baggy around the legs but not around the waist. He wear just normal sneaker's.
Disguise?: Wears a cloak with true ancient Japanese attire. Sorta looks like a samurai, but without the armor.
Alignment: True Neutral
Personality: Andy is one of those men who does not give a crap, one way or the other. Some days he might like to save a life or two, and other days he likes to play the bad guy and rob a bank or two. But sometimes he just likes to kick back and watch the forces of good and evil duke it out.
History: Andy comes from a very rich family who distributes and sells very valuable antiques. When he was a young boy he always liked to sneak into the family vault and play with one of the katanas stored there. Finally, when he was ten, he decided to learn how to use it from a master. So, after 8 years of training, he decided to become a superhero because he was bored. XP (I know it's not very good, I really couldn't think of a good background.)
Equipment: Wields a very large katana. Like this one:

http://www.freewebs.com/toufuushogunate/Nodachi.jpg

Also hides a dagger in his cloak.
Other: N/A

Can I finish this later? I need to get offline.

Last edited by Oblivion on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thisisanawesomeurl.tumblr.com
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm

That's fine. Your character looks interesting so far.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Okay, finished.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 pm

(Cool. Accepted. Might wait a day for hogaki to make his profile. If he doesn't, this starts tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 pm

YAY!! Can't wait until we get started!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:16 pm

Wow, I didn't know Beast Boy had a character who was also rich and had swordsman skills. Should I change my character?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:17 pm

If you want to.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Well,that could actually prove to be interesting. I'll ask beast boy what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Okay. Cool.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Yeah I have the only evil female character! (Ok Chaotic Neutral, but I like to think she leans towards the bad side more. And the other two girls are both Chaotic Good. XD
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:47 pm

And I created a psychopath with no motive save for his entertainment. Check my second post. Razz
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:50 pm

I like your villian almostinsane
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:15 pm

I might make a villain lady later on. but I want to see how my first one oes before I make a new one. Do you think we will start soon? I have to go to the beach this weekend and the internet at my aunt's house is like from the dinosaur age.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 pm

I told hogaki that I'd start this evening so he'd have time to get his character up today if he can. I plan on starting this around 6:00 Central Time.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm

sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 pm

almostinsane99 wrote:
I told hogaki that I'd start this evening so he'd have time to get his character up today if he can. I plan on starting this around 6:00 Central Time.

Which is like 8:00 Eastern Time?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:32 pm

It's 7:00 pm I checked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 pm

(Okay. Let us start now. Very Happy)

The Wolf frowned as he stood upon the roof top of a tall hotel building, giving himself a good view of the city as it shined bright in the night. Crime in San Vicio had recently gotten a turn for the worse. Even after busting the Pacino family and their rivals a month ago, crime was still on the rise. Somehow, criminals were being supplied with anything they could want: drugs, weapons, information, etc. He even found punks with machine guns! That was not normal.

"There is a new black market here," he murmured, "And the politicians and the police are too corrupt to do anything about it."

The only question was who was behind it and how they were able to get their hands on high-rate materials.

Shadow smirked a bit as he took in an oval-shaped office, obviously a tribute to a man's vanity. He took a moment to admire its Victorian-era paintings and plush, elegant furniture before setting his mind on the task at hand.

He turned to a shivering figure, handcuffed to the desk. He had an olive-complexion, possibly Greek or Italian His eyes were wide with what can only be described as pure terror. Shadow approached the man, gripping the other side of the desk with a smirk beneath his mask.

"W-why are you doing this?" he asked fearfully. Shadow merely cocked his head.

"Why not, Mr. Mayor?" he asked before pushing the desk against the youngest mayor in San Vicio's history and shoving it and him through an oversized window taking up the back wall of the mayor's office, watching as the man fell, the desk crushing him onto the pavement.

Shadow laughed and exited the room, heading for the fire-escape on the side of the building. He still had some time yet before the police arrived.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 pm

The Razor pulled herself onto the roof of the residence of a kid by the name of Autumn Spear. She kicked off the railing of the fire escape and rolled onto the gravel covered roof of the end unit of the victorian town houses in the city's historical district.
"Where to tonight?" She asked herself as she checked the little bit of paper on her wrist.
"Oh yeah, Woodsborough apartments, uptown, off Market Street." She smirked as she took a running start down the row of town homes so that she would be able to jump the gap to the next row.

"You know, I've been doing this for a couple weeks and so far, I haven't met any other... person, who does this, good or bad." She thought aloud as she gracefully leaped to the next row.
"Maybe tonight's my lucky night."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Necromance looked through the file on her desk. She had taken it from the office she worked at. No one would miss it. The trial wouldn't go on until next week. But the girl didn't think that this man should wait.

She slid out her window and looked around the street before heading down it, and then turning to a small alley. After a few minute she arrived at her destination. She moved to a window and managed to slid it open. She didn't break windows unless she was forced to.

Once inside Necromance scanned the area. Moving fast she headed towards the living room where she heard the tv. She saw a man sitting in a chair and a wicked smile appeared on her face.

Necromance unplugged the tv. She needed the man's full attention.

"What the hell," the man said, hitting the tv, thinking that would turn it back on. Necromance moved behind him.

"Mr. Whitman," she said in a low voice. The man turned and almost fell backwards into his tv.

"Who are you?"

"Doesn't matter. What does matter is you and your wrongful suing of a man named Callan Frost," she said drawing her sword as she spoke.

"But he killed my son--"

"Lies!" Necromance moved the sword to the man's throat and frowned at him. "That is all lies! You know full well that he didn't do it. So you are going to go to the police tomorrow and tell them you identified the wrong man. You will do EVERYTHING in your power to make sure Callan Frost does not die or I will kill you, understand?"

Whitman nodded. Necromance smiled her wicked smile again and turned to leave.

"But what about my son," Whitman called out to her. Necromance stopped, half out the window.

"Not my problem," she said and then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:16 pm

The Razor was fast approaching, She was now hopping atop the apartments in Woodsborough. The neighborhood was full of crack heads, drug dealers, and gangs.
She grabbed onto the gutter ontop of one building, and swung down so she was flat againstthe brick. She peered into the window. She could see a couple wacked out guys with handguns, huddled near a guy who was clearly selling drugs.
"Bingo." She whispered, she kicked off the brick wall and stuck her feet out so that she knocked out the window AC unit, and flung her self into the room. The window unit took care of the crack heads, but not the big guy. He reached for his gun, she kicked out her heavy boot and knocked the pistol out of his hand. She moved in with the small katana she had sheathed at her hip. She pressed the side against his throat, the blade sticking up, if he moved, she could easily kill him.

"Now listen to me,"She growled
"I know what you did, Cheri Martin, you killed her. Don't think it went unnoticed."
"b-but..." He stuttered
"No, listen, there were ten witnesses, and the only reason you won that trial is because the cop owed you drug money. I don't think I should let you live."
The criminal shook his head furiously.
"No? Did Cheri get to say no? I don't think so." She snarled at him once more.
"But I'm not a murderer like you." She quickly cut a gash in the man's side.
"Tell your friends." She growled, then retreated backout the window.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:51 pm

OOC: If this this terrible, please bear with me. This is probably my first real RP post in two years. I'm a little rusty.

Andy sighed. He was playing a video game on his game system. As he would say, Andy was 'pwning some n00bs,' and was beginning to get bored. After a while the rush of blowing someone's head up gets a little old.

"Screw this," he said to himself, and turned off the game. "What to do, what to do... Man, who knew being a millionare could get so boring?" Andy could practically feel his own brain rotting from the inactivity.

After a few seconds, he knew what to do.

Andy, under the disguise of Bushido, was hopping from rooftop to rooftop looking for something to kill, or save, or even both.

Finally, he found what he was looking for. Someone like him.

It was a girl. Young, maybe 17. She had red hair, and a very noticeable short skirt. But what interested Bushido the most was that she had a weapon just like his. A katana.

Now there's my kind of woman... He mused. I should say hi.

He slowly walked over to her. "Now what's a young thing like you doing in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:18 am

She turned around and looked at the man. She adjusted her skirt, even thouh she wore a pai of short beneath it. She looked him up and down.
"Looks like I'm doing about the same thing as you." Razor replied. She wiped a bit of blood of the blade with her skirt, and sheathed it.

"So what do you call yourself, Stranger?" She asked, for all she could tell, he wasn't a threat, but she kept her hand on her hip anyway.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:50 am

Based on the blood she just wiped off, Bushido guess she was either an assassin (which of course means she's not a very good one, since he could see her), or a very good looking hero. He hoped it was the latter. He hated talking with assassins. They always just talked about their kills, or their new weapons.

"The name's Bushido. I would ask for your's but I'm not quit sure if you'll tell me," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Justice
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next