New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Blood and Justice

Go down 
+5
beast93boy
Alec
skybaby
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Of Blood and Justice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:40 am

((If no one has anything else to post involving school, then just move through the day. There really is no need to get caught up on that.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 am

(Agreed.)

Joshua yawned as he exited the Academia building. His last class had been art appreciation. It was a rather easy class. All one had to do was sit there while the teacher lectured. The only assignments they ever received was analyzing pieces of art, which was rather easy for him. Just 2 parts bullshit, 1 part truth.

"I wonder where that pretty girl went off to," he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:06 pm

April left the Auditorium, smiling. Acting Class was a synch. She could bullshit her way to the end of the semester just by analyzing every musical they reviewed as "A brilliantly Creative Masterpiece." She headed toward her car to pick her sister up from school.

Autumn was doing cartwheels on the front lawn, a couple of kids were watching. She was wearing shorts under her kilt so she could do cartwheels and front handsprings and things of that nature. She liked doing parkour because it took her mind off crime for a while.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Sam pulled into the garage of an auto-repair shop, the one designated as the drop off point for the car. Cutting off the engine, he opened the car door, he was met by a hand holding a key, "Down the street, take a right. There should be a newspaper stand. Use the phrase, 'In darkness, I seek truth,' and hand the man the key. You'll get your money then."

Just as soon as the exchanged hands, the man was gone. "Well, that was weird," he said looking at the keys, "And where do they get these pass phrases? Comic books?" Getting out of the car, he left the keys in the sun visor, and started walking down the street, staying mostly to the shadows.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:21 pm

April caught sight of Joshua.
"Hey! Joshua!" She called, running over to him. "What's up stranger?" She asked, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Justice   Of Blood and Justice - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Justice
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7