New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

Go down 
+14
Ghostmaker
Casey Jewels
Velox
Plaguewalker
ConfusedShipper123
Alec
Magus1108
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
Nightmare13
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:52 am

Velox wrote:
TokoToTheEnd wrote:

I also decided to have implied Serenti in the Novus City RPG. Not like major incest make outs or even them kissing or something. Just some pokes at the pairing without ever really crossing the line.

I plan on making a student character in there eventually (I hate homework. -__-), so maybe [center] he could be weirded out by it...and a threesome could be suggested to make it weirder!!! (?)

(Shipping is so much harder when your characters aren't even up yet. Sorry...U_U)

That sounds interesting. I'll all for it.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:12 am

I can't wait for KamixKal! Seriously, one of my favorite pairings ever! I'm just waiting for Ghost to finish Kal's sheet before I can start that pairing up again...

They were a blast in the Skies RP. Sometimes I'm surprised that Kal even puts up with Kami... He's constantly walking on eggshells with her. But I'm not going to say too much about that, as it will all play out in Novus.

And I know that this RP is long dead, but... I'm still in love with the SivxConnor relationship. I honestly can't see Siv with anyone else. The two of them just complete each other, in my mind. Too bad that they're not together in Siv's actual story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:18 am

In the Darkness Wars I'm not sure if Vladmir/Tifa is going to be canon. They seemed like they would be such a dysfunctional couple. And Vladmir is kind of a jerk too which would drive Tifa crazy. They'd be at eachother's thoarts all the time. Still it might be possible.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:12 pm

For Vlad and Tifa, what kind of relationship they have won't be very orthodox. For what I have planned for him, Vladmir won't be concentrating on love, but the relationship they have can be different. If she gets under his skin, he probably wouldn't be so closed, or at least not get ready to kill if his honor's been questioned.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Actually thinking about it now their relationship reminds me of one that I have with one of my guy friends. So if they both survive the RPG I can see them as friends...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 am

Casey Jewels wrote:
I can't wait for KamixKal! Seriously, one of my favorite pairings ever! I'm just waiting for Ghost to finish Kal's sheet before I can start that pairing up again...

They were a blast in the Skies RP. Sometimes I'm surprised that Kal even puts up with Kami... He's constantly walking on eggshells with her. But I'm not going to say too much about that, as it will all play out in Novus.

And I know that this RP is long dead, but... I'm still in love with the SivxConnor relationship. I honestly can't see Siv with anyone else. The two of them just complete each other, in my mind. Too bad that they're not together in Siv's actual story.

Ehehehe...hehe... Sorry ^^'

I'm swaped at school with homework and tests, and I'm swamped at home with the Realm and Dragon Age...

But yeah, KalxKami (can you say Kalmi? Kali? Kali-ma XP?) is my favorite ship of all time^^ Second place is AtraalaxRaven from ye olde RP called "Hell Angels" from the era of ASN.

Though I usually don't do too much shipping unless that's where the story takes us. I'm a member of the Free-word school of Rping, in that I prefer not to plan too much but let stuff move along as they will study
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:26 am

I can't wait for the epic kidnapping of Persephone in the new Greek rpg. I liked the idea of Hades/Persephone. It's like a couple you never would have thought would be together.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:23 pm

...I was just about ready to comment about shipping in the Ninja RP, but I still have characters to make for that!!! (Actually, I think I control most of the characters in that RP...?)

I'm hoping for an Ikan/Sean thing in Eden, but that's pretty hard with so many annoying/hilarious drunks around...and whatever's going on in that RP right now. D

Not sure what else for now. How are those Avatar OC ships coming?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Well, I'm looking forward to a Zuko/Mai confrontation in Dawn of a New Prince, just to see how they put their new skills to the test, together or against each other. Of course, they have to get those new skills before that can happen.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Blue Spirit/Shizuka. Weirdest pairing ever.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:05 pm

I myself look forward to seeing what may become of Maiko in my Dawn RP. Kataang as well, though that may become a bit tragic if what I have planned for Aang still happens. And the Zareal/Azula relationship should be interesting to see play out as well, considering one's a Jedi, and the other's....well, Azula. That's self-explanatory.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 pm

The relationship is interesting, because Azula probably thinks she can manipulate him, but all along he won't be falling for much of it. Jedi senses and all that.

Katara seems to be getting a little less caring, kind and trusting, I don't know how Aang will respond to that.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 am

I would say almost all of the relationships(and potential relationships.) in Dawn of the world are very interesting simply because all of the characters seem destined for tragedy it feels like. I am a bit eager to see how they'll all end up.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm excited to see the couples for You're So Weird. I sense John/Callan right now, but I kind of wanted John/Agatha. Oh well. I also see a little Kai/Alix, but nothing is clear right now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Double posting yah!

For This World I like Orion/Zach and Sayo/Amy, though I will admit I kind of like Zach/Amy and Jacob/Orion. XP Though they won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Hm, interesting idea, Sayo/Amy is. How do you figure that'd come about? In fact, what made you like that pairing in the first place? Just curious.

Yeah, that probably won't happen. Though a Zach/Amy friendship is interesting.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Well Amy is one of the more calmer people and so she would be a good match for Sayo and Idk. I just felt like she kind of likes him when we started rpging.

And how it might happen? Him defending her and her taking care of him. XD That would be so cute because he wouldn't really have to worry since she's so pure.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:50 pm

True. They do make a good match, come to think of it. Though it kinda makes me feel bad for what I have planned in the future...

Ah well. Still, it would be interesting to see it play out. Shall we set the pairing in motion? Or at least try to plan an event to bring them together?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:01 pm

We should plan an event. So pm mode? And what are you planning? Magus if you kill Sayo I am so kicking your butt!! Kidding. Do as you wish. XD
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Sure, sounds fine to me. You can go first. And you'll see soon enough...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 pm

Got bored since no one is on or posting so I altered a picture to make some Zarion fanart. And I know his hair is the wrong color.

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 Zarion
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Looks good. If you don't mind me asking, could you make a Sayo/Amy one?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:18 pm

I don't mind. *runs off to GIMP*
----------------------
EDIT: I made it. Wasn't hard since I already have a pic with a green haired boy. I actually could of just posted this but that was too easy.

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 Amyo
(ignore the Flygon)
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Those are really great pictures, Toko. Smile

Sooo... those of you who are in "You're So Weird", who do you think will end up together? Or is it too early to think about this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:07 pm

I said before I saw hints of Kai/Alix and John/Callan but now I see Matt/Callan. I don't know yet, but I can't wait to see who ends up with Agatha. I have something planned for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next