New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

Go down 
+14
Ghostmaker
Casey Jewels
Velox
Plaguewalker
ConfusedShipper123
Alec
Magus1108
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
Nightmare13
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Moving off that I have to say I realized something. First off Alec almost all our characters are paired together in Rebellion. Secondly I realized that we have two completely opposite couples. We got Rhywels and Cab. I just find that we can have two couples so unalike together. Then we got our inbetweens.

I realized that the only character I haven't paired with anyone is Chris. But Chris is far too cool for anyone. XD And she's taken a vow of celibracy too.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm

XD
True, Toko, very true.

Then again, three of the relationships will all be broken up in one way or another before the end of Rebellion, for better or worse. :/
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 pm

At least Rhywels gets a happy ending. But you're right. Which really sucks.

I don't think I want Fa Lin/Melody anymore since Fa Lin is six and Melody is 12. Sorry Magus! But since Eilonwy is 16, I don't mind Eilonwy/Melody.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Just putting it out there...but Alice is supposed to be eight and a half...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Ah. Well, it's fine Toko. Heh. Maybe Fa Lin can get paired with Alice?

Any other idea for possible Mulan or Thomas shippings? I'd love to get those two paired.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 pm

So I'll have to find someone else for Wendy. I'll let Fa Lin have Alice. Well Skippy is 17 and I was going to have Wendy be 12 at first. What do guys think?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Well, Rapunzel is 18....

Rapunzel/Wendy? You really don't know how limited the choices are till you start looking through them o.O
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:07 pm

What? No ideas for a Thomas or Mulan pairing? Other than Esmeralda for Mulan, of course. I'd especially love to get Thomas paired/laid.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm open to stuff, but with most of the characters I'd prefer to just RP them and see who has chemistry and who ... doesn't. (I'm also fine with some of the disney characters staying single, if that fits as well.)

... I do ship Audrey/Meg Platonic sarcasm though. No one is safe! ... from being insulted.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Well, Magus, if he gets drunk enough at the local tavern in Thebes, I'm sure he could get that...I won't guarantee he'll be happy in the morning though...

Thomas could be paired with Sitka Very Happy or maybe even Nakoma

In that case, Alec, Melody isn't safe either XD
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 pm

I actually, out of all the characters I've made, (Well tied with Belle,) feel like Nakoma is a character that would benefit from having an awkward and slow developing romance of sorts. It would help with being a part of the learning to trust someone thing, and she seemed so against the idea of actual love in the movie, so I figure it would be interesting to put her through that.

Like I said though, it would be an awkward, emotionally-conflicted, and slow developing sort of affair.

Sitka could be shipped with anyone, even himself, as he is just that gorgeous.

Last edited by Alec on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Ooh, then she'd be perfect for Thomas! He's an awkward and very insecure young lad.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm

I still have no one for Mowgli. I like Rapunzel/Wendy or now that I think of it Mowgli/Wendy.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 pm

What about poor Skippy? :O

In that matter, what about poor Kiara? She's the only real animal out of the group o.o

Hmmm, quite a conundrum...
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Kiara could end up being the new leader of the pride when all is said and done. She can be married to her job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm

So Rapunzel/Wendy and Skippy/Mowgli. XD

Now am I serious or kidding?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Hey, I'd support it! And look at it this way...Mowgli can talk to the animals, right? So close enough, right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Tinkerbell will be detached. She's too small for anyone.

Also Jasmine has no one right now.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Okay then....we'll make it a Belle/Ariel/Meg/Jasmine love...triangle...thing... Very Happy

I think Meg would be up for it XD

Also, if you'd like to borrow some lore from the movie "Hook" then Tinkerbell can change her size, after all, her powers work on the basis of belief, right?

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Love Square, you mean?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Actually with intersecting imaginary lines and all, more like a Love Pie :3
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Hehe. Hm. Anyone think of any good ideas for another Mulan pairing aside from the one with Esmeralda? No offense meant, Warboss. I'd just like to hear the ideas of anyone else of what good ideas for a pairing they might have. I'm curious, you could say.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey, I have absolutly no problems with that at all, Esmeralda was the only person I could think of at the time! Honest!

What about Kida?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm

That would be awesome if Tinkerbell could change her side.

So what about Mulan/Tinkerbell? I was thinking Jasmine/Esmeralda.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Either of those pairings sound interesting. Though it'd take Kida a long time to get over Milo's death, and I'm not sure if she could move on. As for Tinkerbell...well, if she was human sized I wouldn't be against it. Though I also still somewhat like Mulan/Esmeralda as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next