New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

Go down 
+14
Ghostmaker
Casey Jewels
Velox
Plaguewalker
ConfusedShipper123
Alec
Magus1108
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
Nightmare13
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:14 pm

Zutara could happen, considering that Zuko wouldn't be out hunting the Avatar.

And Longshot/Toph does sound cute. Of course, we all know who will wear the pants in that relationship...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:10 am

And Smellersong!! I can make Smellersong be canon!!!

Zutara?! *hids under my Anti-Zutara blanket* I'm fine with it, but I don't want it to touch me.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 am

LOL. What's wrong with Zutara?!

Well, there can always be Zuko/Ty Lee... And Katara/Lu Ten.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 am

If MST is still gonna have Katara be fourteen, then I think Lu Ten would become a pedo with that pairing.

With Casey taking Meng, I'm sorta interested in seeing who she might be paired with. Considering she'll be traveling with Haru, I think it'd be kinda cute if she had a crush on him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:55 pm

almostinsane99 wrote:
LOL. What's wrong with Zutara?!

Well, there can always be Zuko/Ty Lee... And Katara/Lu Ten.

Zutara. Idk. I just don't like it. It could be the Toko fan in me or something. There is always one pairing I hate in any fandom I'm in.

Well I can't wait to see what crazy pairings we come up with as long as it doesn't get too crazy like The Great Fights. XD
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Quote :
Maitara? For some reason, that just sounds cool. Haru/Katara would probably not go too well, if he's anything like Zuko, though I'd like to see an antagonist who was sympathetic to the hero and not just the audience.

If it's alright for me to put my two cents in, I agree, Mai/Katara does sound pretty cool. I my self am a Katara/Toph person. Then again, I'm pro femslash in general. So by all means, I'd love to see some Mai/Katara. lol!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:23 pm

You know you can really tell how good an rpg is doing by this thread. I see all these pairings for dead rpgs and it makes me kind of sad, but also smiley.

This World is still ongoing with Orion/Zach, Sayo/Amy (which I can't believe came into being in this thread), and Jacob/Jillian. I also kind of like the idea of the Killer/Amy in a weird, twisted way.

Has any other thread that was created after this thread was created (or even before) still around?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:14 pm

There's Succession, I believe. It's been going for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:50 pm

None comes to mind aside from Succession: Heirs, before it was completed. And Rebellion, maybe. And yeah, it is sorta hard to believe Sayo/Amy was given life in this thread first. I was content on having Amy paired up with another character that I didn't control, but once you mentioned the idea, Toko, well...things just went from there.

And I agree. Killer/Amy sounds very twisted, but interesting at the same time. That reminds me. I need to come up with another name for him. Killer sounds bland now. Any ideas? Something Latin and cool sounding would be preferred.

A Maitara friendship, in general, would be very interesting to see play out in my opinion. Katara can be very passionate about things while Mai is pretty much apathetic to almost everything. Seeing their interactions will be most interesting. And I also look forward to seeing all the possible cute moments Longshot and Toph could have together.

I really can't wait for my new Avatar RP to start. I have high hopes for it.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:49 am

Possible Mai/Katara? Yeah, I can definitely look forward to that! lol!

But in all seriousness, I can't wait to start the RP either.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:45 am

What about the name that Amy called him (it was latin)? Interimo.

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:43 pm

I had forgotten about that. I'll consider it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Ok. So on to shipping.

For the new CL rpg I don't want any William/Yumi. [s]Though William/Ulrich is ok[/s]. I don't want him with Sissi either (I was thinking of pairing Odd with her). Or maybe I could make the weird pairing of Odd/William. That would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:55 pm

I myself prefer Ulrich/Yumi and Jeremy/Aelita. Hm, Odd with Sissy? That might work, actually. Has anyone taken her? I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:30 pm

I prefer Ulrich/Yumi and Jeremy/Aelita myself. As for Odd/Sissy... That could work. It'd be funny. I'd even be willing to take her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 pm

I was making a joke with the Ulrich/William comment just incase no one got that.

I do prefer Ulrich/Yumi and Jeremie/Alieta, BUT I also like Ulrich/Alieta and William/Yumi. I also like William and Odd with OCs most of the time or Odd with Sam.

Maybe we can add in Sam for William (cuz I do NOT want William/Sissi at all, but Odd/Sissi is ok). Or, or we can have William be a loner or have XANAxWilliam. XD
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:45 pm

LOL. XanaxWilliam would be creepy... Let's do it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:01 pm

I command this thread to LIVE!!!!!

There, done. Now....let's discuss the Disney RP possible pairings! Alec and I wanna make Helga/Sweet a pairing ourselves. Any thoughts for any other pairings, AI, Casey, Toko, Alec, or Warboss? And the others who are members that I've forgotten to mention.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Well you did! KataraTheWaterbender has joined the RP too, as well as zukoscrazyfangirl!

I personally would like to work with the idea of Esmeralda/Mulan, and maybe even Meg/Ariel. Of course, with Ariel's curious nature, she'd be great with Belle! I'm open to pairing possibilities.

Just found this and while it's clearly photo-shopped...it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Since I got some characters down, who's up for toyshipping discussion?

I might make Mowgli/Wendy or Mowgli/Melody.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 pm

What about Wendy/Melody? :3

What? If I hadn't, no one else would have said it lol

Besides, you should know me by now; if there's a fem-slash pairing to be suggested...I'm for it! *cheer*
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

I'll think about it too. Are there any other young characters?

Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Why, yes actually! Magus has included Mulan's son, Fa Lin, and there's Skippy too; Alice, Princess Eilonwy and so far I think that's it, so lets see...

Eilonwy/Melody, Eilonwy/Wendy, Alice/Wendy, Alice/Melody, Alice/Eilonwy?, Mowgli/Fa Lin (why not?), Mowgli/Skippy?, Skippy/Fa Lin?....

Yeah, I think we have a few slash pairings to work with :3

Actually, Skippy and Princess Eilonwy are probably too old to count for this....
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Unless we start supporting pedophilia. XP

I like the idea of Alice/Wendy and maybe Fa Lin/Melody. I think me and Magus were saying we wanted Fa Lin and Melody together. As for Mowgli maybe Skippy or Eilonwy. Rapunzel is only 18. XP Kidding.

Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Hey, don't judge me! *shakes fist*

Anyways, there are plenty of women for Rapunzel, believe me :3

And yeah, Magus told me the same thing, I was just getting those pairings out there anyways, cause you asked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next