New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~

Go down 
+14
Ghostmaker
Casey Jewels
Velox
Plaguewalker
ConfusedShipper123
Alec
Magus1108
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
Nightmare13
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Yeah, I'm seeing that too. Ooh, cool. Now I am feeling suspense. O:
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:53 am

For 'You're So Weird' I see a love triange between John/Matt/Callan. I still see Kai/Alix though I'm not sure if I like it yet. There is some nice Deana/Agatha friendship going on. Sam, Deana and Agatha remain outside the dating loop though.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 pm

I see that triangular dealio as well. I think Kai/Alix is nice, but I don't know. I think I'm just going to have to see where that goes. They were cute out in the ocean, though. xD Yeah, I like the Deana/Agatha friendship. Yeah. Hmm... I wanted Sam and Matt to get to know each other more, for slightly odd and obvious reasons. Who haven't we covered yet...? Hmm...

Hmm... just sayin', in +Anima, I am Carter/Amanda all the way. Heh. And Jade/Caresa, with all the tension. Maybe Peter/Cecilia, but we haven't seen much character information from Peter yet.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Peter/Cecilia? Well I'm good with it. We can see where it goes. I can't say more about the others. No one for Antha yet.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Yeah, we'll see. Yeah. D: We'll find someone.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Just sayin' Kyrine/Gabriel. They're already married. Caresa/Jade is still my favorite for +Anima though. Even though Jade is a terrible terrible man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:25 pm

In Succession theres quite a few.

Kegan/Rein are canon, and staying that way if I have anything to say about it. C.C./Nebi is an interesting, if youthful and mostly physical relationship.

Susanna/Caesar is disturbing, and oddly fitting at this point in time. Brighe and Syrien also have some chemistry, and Evelyn has this one-sided lust thing when it comes to Maul. But I do not know where those relationships are going.

And the ships where there are chemistry, but they're not going to happen are:

Carlise/Epiphany
Carlisle/Maul
Rhys/C.C.
Susanna/Arthur
Caesar/Kaleb
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Nightmare13 wrote:
Just sayin' Kyrine/Gabriel. They're already married. Caresa/Jade is still my favorite for +Anima though. Even though Jade is a terrible terrible man.

Haha, completely and entirely agreed. ^^ <3 Though, the Peter/Kyrine/Gabriel triangle that is totally going to happen and produce a manfight is beginning to interest me.... heheh... *justkidding* Or am I...? Heh.

I really need to read some of Succession. It looks really good.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Really, Alec? You see Rhys/C.C. in Succession? Hm, that's interesting. Never thought of it. It might have worked, too, come to think, but Nebi beat Rhys to her. As for those other pairings, yes, I do see the chemistry for them. I actually thought Carlisle/Epiphany might happen for awhile, but nothing much seems to have come from it so far. Hm, Maul/Carlisle is also pretty interesting, but mostly for a friendship. Those two seem rather...odd to be friends, but I can see it working out. Especially now that Carlisle is Maul's Vassal.

Ah, Caesar/Kaleb. That is a definite love/hate relationship. Love on Kaleb's side, hate on Caesar's side. I actually kinda regret making Kaleb now, though, even though he has his uses. I just made him for comedic purposes, and to be a TFS Abridged Nappa expy. Next time I get the chance, though, I might kill him off. Hm...then again, maybe not. He could prove useful in the sequal RP for Heirs.

Susanna/Arthur sure would've been interesting, ne? Too bad Caesar had to ruin it all. Oh well. Tsuba/Carlisle was also an interesting and short-lived pairing. It'd definitely be twisted, if it ever somehow came about again. I also love the Canon pairings so far in Succession. Kegan/Rein is really cute, and C.C./Nebi seems to fit. A shame Hazuki has rarely been shown, so far, to be paired with anyone. That ought to be changed soon, though.

You should read some of Heirs, CS. It's a good RP, in my opinion. One of the few surviving ones from ASN.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:15 pm

I should read. It looked pretty good from the tiny snippets I've read of it, and it's awesome that it survived from ASN! I had a couple of RP's I really wanted to go on (In Their Eyes... Sad ) but it didn't happen.

Hmmm... so, +Anima-ers, how do you all really feel about Carter/Amanda?
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Well if it makes you feel better CS, a sequel RP is popping up. We're going to need a few more rebels, so you could always join then.

And true, I think in the Rebellion, with Maul and Tsuba likely on one side, and Carlisle on the other, the unlikely relationship those three formed is very likely to get even more interesting. I could see a sort of torn brotherly like relationship forming between Maul and Carlisle, if everything is played right. And with Tsuba/Carlisle? Well, the foe-yay is very likely to happen as they try and kill the other repeatedly.

And yeah, I saw some chemistry between Rhys and C.C. . They were both broken people stuck in their duty towards the Empire, but also very caring of certain people even though that isn't the wise thing for them to do.(Katie, Susanna, and for C.C., Nebi.) Syrien is in the exact same position as them as well, now that I think about it.

And Kaleb could be useful in the next RP, though he might not be much of a character. He could be Caesar's messenger boy, and, lets face it he is going to be the only person who will even willingly associate with him.

Susanna/Arthur was a pairing I actually expected to have happen at the beginning, but as Susanna began to fall and Caesar became even more powerful in his control over the body, I realized it wasn't going to happen in the end. C.C. and Nebi are an interesting relationship. Nebi sems to make C.C. happy, and she acts younger around him. And in reverse, C.C. seems to make Nebi think. So I would say they are good for each other in the end.

And you're right about Hazuki, she'll probably go from being a minor character in this RP to being a main one in the Rebellion. Just makes sense.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:42 pm

Thanks. That would be really cool. But I think I'd like to finish the seven pages on NWRP first. And maybe if I saw a copy of the original plotline?

So what do you guys think about for "Hakoda"'s shipping? Or is it too early? I see some of the stuff that's in line with the canon of Sweeney Todd happening already, but is there anything else you guys want to see?
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:46 pm

I can do that for you, if you'd like. We're starting the last challenge right now, so the next RP should be up in about two weeks I think. Though AI and Magus would have a better idea on that I'm pretty sure.

So far I'd say Katara/Aang is a dead giveaway. After that it's kind of hard, because over half the cast hasn't been introduced yet.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Sure. Thank you.

Yes, yes they are, although, personally, I'm Zutara, but that doesn't really work much for this RP. Yeah, it's true. I think Toko wanted to put some Toko in there at some point. As for the others, I'm not sure. I guess we'll probably be sticking fairly close to the canon.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:21 pm

I sure do wonder what type of character Hazuki will end up being. I've done very little with her so far. I do have a vague idea for her, but nothing all that much yet. It'll be interesting to see who (if anyone) she is eventually paired with.

As for Hakoda, Aang/Katara is a definite, that's for sure. A type of Hakoda/Ursa relationship will be formed, I think, though what kind remains to be seen. As for any other pairings, well, anything can happen in there now. Toph, Zuko, and Azula are unknown variables, after all. Most of the characters that died in the play will still probably die in the RP, though how may be changed. Not to mention what'll happen toward the end, with Sokka and Toph. With Toph there now, the end with Sokka/Tobias could be changed some.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Yeah, I kind of wasn't sure how that was going to go with th RP. Yeah, it could be changed. I'm really excited for this roleplay. I wish we had some songs though... I was considering writing some for a while. Azula and Toph will be interesting characters to see in the roleplay. I wonder how that will change that.

Hmm... I feel as though I'm going off topic from shipping...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Zutara? I would do it only for you CS. It's the only Avatar ship I hate, but I'm willing to play nice.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:43 pm

You hate Zutara!? OOO: Haha, it's alright. I'm pretty open to most of the other popular ships. I'll do Toko for you, Toko. It's alright. xD Smile
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Quote :

As I said in the beginning, Amanda is a creeper. And you (CS) just want Peter/Cecillia to get her away from Carter. I know the way you think.

But I do love Jade/Caresa and Gabriel/Kyrine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystorygetstold.blogspot.com
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:05 pm

internet addict wrote:
Quote :

As I said in the beginning, Amanda is a creeper. And you (CS) just want Peter/Cecillia to get her away from Carter. I know the way you think.

But I do love Jade/Caresa and Gabriel/Kyrine.

Pshhhhhh. No wai. And Cecillia would appreciate having someone. But there seems to be a triangular shape developing. Gosh, why must I think of everything in terms of shipping?

Amanda is not a creeper. She is a mostly normal teenage-y female who happens to like a guy who's younger than her in the least creepy way possible. And they were never officially ENTIRELY established as shipperly, they just got into awkward turtle situations and unproductive arguments together, which totally makes them canon in very subtle-ish ways.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Cecillia could appreciate being with Carter, although whoever likes him has to be crazy (coughAmandacough).

I'm not saying that they're shipperly, but I'm saying that maybe I don't want my character in a romantic relationship with yours.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:13 pm

To IA:

Why does everybody not love Amanda? T.T Well, except for Rodger, potentially, but I like being obnoxious with you and Batella13. Why is it that 18-year-old guys can like 15-year-old girls and be completely acceptable, but when a girl does it's entirely screwed up? I mean... severe double standards here. Certainfriendyouknowofmine would be severely disappointed in you guys.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:17 pm

To CS123:

Because I love picking on your characters. I don't like picking on N13's characters as much. He can't yell at me over the phone, like you can. And I know certainfriendofyours would hate my guts right now. But I just love to pick on you. I actually have nothing against Carter/Amanda, but what if Carter totally cheats on her with Cecillia? Ooooh.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 pm

internet addict wrote:
To CS123:

Because I love picking on your characters. I don't like picking on N13's characters as much. He can't yell at me over the phone, like you can. And I know certainfriendofyours would hate my guts right now. But I just love to pick on you. I actually have nothing against Carter/Amanda, but what if Carter totally cheats on her with Cecillia? Ooooh.

Grawr, IA. Grawr. He could yell at you over Skype. Blaaaaah. Well... then that would be interesting. Not sure how much B13 would like that, though.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:26 pm

What about Peter/Antha. That way my characters can get some love. They are outside all the established relationships anyways. I find it hard to get them completely into the story. Though I want them to be with others. Peter/Antha wouldn't work anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~   The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Shipping Thread ~Where the REAL drama is~
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next