New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]

Go down 
+3
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:11 am

"What do you have? I'm looking more for... painkillers. Nothing too... illegal, I don't think. Not that this is legal. I could have just... you work at a pharmacy, right? I... I'm sorry. I... I just... I don't do this, I... Oxycodone? I'm sorry, I'm just... I'm out of it. How much?"

Damir really, really wanted to leave. He had been doing all his nervous habits, leaning against a post of the swingset, running his hands through his hair, looking away, everywhere except for the road. He did not want to lose it in front of this person. Not in front of anyone. He just had to get home.

---
Kameran took out a pencil and began to sketch. Pale arms stuck out in an aerial view of a cliff, while the cloaked figure was falling, face up, down from the cliff. At the bottom, were trees lit ablaze surrounding an open and rocky area. The cloaked figure's landing pad.

With black, red, orange, and green, she outlined and filled in the picture in vibrant, angry, contrasting hues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:59 am

Lillian opened the door to the gym, looking down at her class roster; so far, she was relatively pleased with the prospect that most of the classes were primarily female...or at least that how she liked to think of it. In truth, it seemed the boys were outnumbering the girls. As she looked about the gym floors, she nodded silently to herself as she mentally listed a few activities she'd have the class doing; never hurt to have something planned.

Turning to head down the steps, she entered the locker room, directing her attention towards the office located within when she heard the shower running. Quietly approaching the showers, she pleasantly noted the abandoned clothing before cautiously peeking her head into the shower room.

With a delicate smirk twitching her lips, she brushed a chocolate-brown lock of hair out of her eyes as her azure eyes trailed their way up the young girl's glistening thin frame. Lillian's smile curved into a deep-set frown as her eyes took in the girl's thin frame...her too thin frame.

Slightly conflicted as to what to do, she settled on watching the girl a few more moments before getting the girl's attention, well, unless the girl noticed her first.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Nyckie

Nyckie knew she would need to step out of the water soon, as her classmates would be arriving in a very short amount of time. Yet she took her time. She grimaced as she noted a few strands of hair slipping from her head into the drain.

And then she began to realize that she was not alone. Her eyes widened, and she quickly turned off the water, and pulled on the towel she'd hung on next to her.

"I... sorry, Mrs. Douglas... I... I hope it's okay... I... I was... here early," she said. But she knew that she'd already said too much.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Lillian flicked her eyes over the girl's panicking form, catching tantalizing glimpses of the girl's body as she wrapped herself in the towel; of course she'd look a lot better had she been healthy, she thought as her frown deepened, "It's quite alright, dear," she said in a soothing tone, "You need to be careful though, I could get into trouble if you got hurt while showering alone." she said, inwardly smirking at the double-entente.

It also didn't help that she was supposed to get the keys for the gym; the gym wasn't supposed to be unlocked before she got here...or at least that's how it usually went. She'd need to get the guidelines clear with the principal...

"And please, I'm not, nor have I ever been, married so call me Ms. Douglas" she said, taking a step away from the shower room to sit on the bench next to the girl's discarded clothing, "But seeing as we're not in class right now, you can call me Lillian." she said with a smile, hiding her devious intent.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Nyckie felt her heart pounding, as she nervously approached the bench, snatching up her clothes with one trembling hand, as the other held up her towel. She tried her hardest not to meet the teacher's eyes; she was suspicious of that smile, of her soothing words. This was a very bad situation...

She shouldn't have risked this, and now she was caught. A little mouse walking straight into a trap, about to have her head crushed.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Natalie had taken her seat and was now reapplying her makeup with a compact mirror. She planned on asking around about any parties this weekend. She also had to find out if anybody knew how she could get more booze. If need be, she could throw her own party and try and get her parents to buy some. Her parents usually gave her anything she wanted, but recently they had been wary of her alcohol intake.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Watching as a trembling hand reached for the clothing beside her, Lillian thought about what she should say; confronting the girl about her health could cause the girl to flee, and she wasn't in much of a position to give chase. Of course, she seemed very hesitant around her, so she decided to back off slightly, "I really don't have any problem, like I said, I'd rather you wait till I was here for your own safety."

Standing up, she moved to obscure the girl's path, preventing the girl from running, "I'm here if you need someone to talk to, okay?" she stated, noting that the girl was still shaking. Closing her eyes, she stepped to the side, "Now go on and get dressed, no need for you to be late to class. I'll be in my office if you need me."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Nyckie had seen the predatory flash of her gaze. It was not unfamiliar to Nyckie, those kind of eyes. She nodded at her words, watched as she turned toward her office. She did not trust the woman, not in the slightest. She hurried to put on her clothes, and tried not to feel the weariness that had begun to overtake her.

Her hair was still damp, and she would have to attend gym class again in just a few moments. In spite of this, she took the time to reapply some of her makeup... she couldn't stand the look of herself at this time. More eyeliner on her eyes, more mascara, more foundation, though it no longer matched her pallor. And the emptiness of her stomach. Her clothes covered her and exposed her, but it did neither enough.

She rushed to her seat at the top of the stairs, in the gym, and did her best to remain steady, in spite of feeling lightheaded. She could handle this. She would be fine...
---
A pool of blood arrived beneath the cloaked character, his or her face almost exposed as he or she landed. But the cloaked character stood anyway, though his or her cloak was darkened by red... he or she appeared invincible.

This protagonist considered her options in one panel, to climb up the cliff and seek revenge, or to step into the flames.

They entered the fire, but they did not burn. A mist of red rushed up from the blazing licks of fire, and the blood was cleaned from the cloak.

It did not cinge in the slightest. The cloaked figure arrived at a house, falling apart in the fire.

He or she opened the door, and stepped inside.

Kameran decided this was enough for now. She had an art class to attend, and it was the only nearly worthwhile part of her day. Until later...

---

Tristan walked out of homeroom, pleased to go about his day. Before he headed to the parking lot, however, he stopped to greet a classmate.

"Hey, Natalie. Rough night?" he asked. She had good parties; that was about all he knew of her. He'd been in her house, but never really spoken to her. If he had, he didn't remember anyway.

And chances were, she wouldn't either. He'd seen how she drank. It was not unlike how Teesha drank. Or how he smoked. It was what some lovely, intelligent adults labeled... "excessive".
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Lillian kept her eyes on the girl as she dressed hurriedly, savoring what little flesh she could glimpse from her awkward vantage point in the office; she could have sworn that the girl seemed to sway a bit. Glancing down at the papers across her desk, she moved a few aside, getting a good look at her class roster. As she watched the girl apply her makeup, she made sure to keep an eye out for her in class.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Ariel smiled to herself. She loved the nervous ones. They were the most fun to tease and usually she could get out of overpricing the prescriptions because most just wanted to get out of there.

"I do work at a pharmacy," Ariel said. "But you can't approach me there without a legit reason. I do not mix my two works." Ariel dug in her bag and pulled out the bottle. "It's $40 for the bottle. There is at least a month worth in it if you don't take too many at once." She stood and put the bottle down near the bag. "I want the money first."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:52 pm

"Oh, well... um... I was just wondering, because, I...well, nevermind, I've just been to a... few... pharmacies before," Damir replied, then wishing that he would just simply shut his mouth. He'd never been one to talk when nervous. He shifted his balance, attempting to ignore the sensation of small needle-stabs paired with a deep dull ache, like a constant bruise, in his leg. It wasn't exactly a sudden sensation; it was always there, just more or less noticeable on some occasions.

This did seem to be a little cheaper... for now, anyway. And if he just... if he didn't use all of it, then it wasn't all bad.

"Sure, that... that should be good."

He drew out his money, and handed it to the girl; he could tell she was far too comfortable with this whole situation.

---

Nyckie sat in her particular seat, waiting for class to begin, attempting to catch her breath before it started.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Natalie turned around to face the kid. She had seen him before somewhere.
"Oh hey... It's, uhhh.... T.... Trr...... Umm..." She though, snapping her fingers as though it might help her remember the boy's name. She figured he wouldn't mind that she couldn't remember his name, seeing as they never spoke.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 pm

"No prob, no prob, Nat. It's Tristan. Planning any parties anytime soon?" Tristan asked, nonchalantly, crossing his arms and standing against the trophy case. Ridiculous, those trophies. As if the football players needed anymore affirmation of their place on the ladder.

---

Kameran stepped into class, picking up her large piece of paper. She'd been working on the portrait for a week now, and she far ahead of the majority of the others in the class. She would have preferred to use pen and ink or art markers, but the assignment had the requirement of pencil--with the potential to add a little bit of color for particular purposes.

It was hard deciding who she would draw. She kept their face in the dark.

Him, sweatshirt hood on, covering his eyes along with his shaggy, light brown hair, but the slightest smile on his lips. He was beautiful, and he cared so much. He did so much for her. It took very much for her to put him on the page, to try and capture his essence. But she did. She almost wanted to look at it, to see it on the wall in class.

Another part of her wanted to never see that picture again.

She took her pencils and sketched the house in the background. Stained in her mind; she could see it as it was, but it was hard to see it without... the end.

Plain, grey-white, non-descript, two levels, two windows. The stairs up to the house, with the young man standing in front of it.

She took the paper and stuck it on black cardstock paper, placing tape on the back of it and stuck it on the paper, and took tacks and stuck it on the wall that the teacher had assigned.

He looked dark, like he never was, and almost alive.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Setting her papers in order, she set her class roster on a clipboard and grabbed a pen; students were starting to file into the locker-room, so she casually vacated her chair and stood in the doorway so that she could better watch the girls changing.

Smiling inwardly, she brushed her hair back into a ponytail again and grabbed a whistle from the desk; quickly, but casually, she returned her focus to the undressing group.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:56 pm

((I thought it was starting...))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 pm

John frowned slightly as he read Kathleen's note. Her uncle was right about him, after all.

You deserve better than I.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Ariel reached out and took the money. Then she smiled at Damir as if they were having a pleasat conversation and Ariel was hoping they could be friends. Then she took the bottle and dropped it at his feet.

"First timer's discount. Don't OD yourself now." Then she turned and walked away. She felt the familiar wave of disgust but she had gotten over it by now. Still it would not go away. Ariel sighed. She just wanted to be home.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:44 pm

"Maybe. I'm looking for other parties first, but if that doesn't work out, I'll throw my own. I'm just looking for a good time." She said. It was true. While part of her motivation was that she was hopelessly desperate for booze, for the most part she just wanted to have fun. She knew she wasn't going to college. She was the heiress to her father's corporation, and she had never worked a day in her life. She figured she would just spend her days planning and throwing parties and doing whatever she wanted. This was very unlikely, of course, but she had always been delusional about her future. She referred to herself as the "heiress to her father's corporation", but that 'corporation' was just a successful local restaurant chain. She was rich, but not rich enough for her to never work. However, her parents gave her everything, and so why shouldn't it be the same when she was an adult.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Damir bent down carefully to pick up the bottle, trying to suppress any visible signs that this action may have been causing him distress. He nearly cringed at the dealer's parting words, due to the simple fact that her words were quite the possibility. As quickly as possible, he began to limp home, certain of what he would see there.

In a couple of hours, he'd have to leave again, for work. And so on and so forth.

He stepped inside the house, checked his father's room. He knew he wouldn't be up for at least another hour. He wandered through, still bothering to pour a cup of water for the pills, placing several in his hand. Brought them to his mouth and washed them down with the water. It was as if this action alone caused the anxiety to subside. It had been too long. Yet the cycle continued. And he wasn't sure how long it would go on. Or how much longer he could keep it up.

Into his room he hid, at least for a while, struggling to catch his breath. He shouldn't be doing this... yet he clutched the bottle to his chest, and tried to ignore the other kinds of bottles on the floor. He shouldn't be doing any of this... he shouldn't...

---

"Got'cha. Well, I'll see you around," Tristan replied. He wasn't exactly a fan of the rich kids, not that he was anything less than an average, middle class kid, with little to whine about, but way too much time on his hands. Hm. That seemed to be the problem. Regardless, he started for Teesha's car.

---

Nyckie jumped up at the sound of the whistle, instinctively. She was prepared to do whatever was required, so long as it kept her out of the full attention of Ms. Douglas.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Ashley

Ashley undressed with the other girls in the locker-room, taking a few spare glances at the other girls from time to time, but mostly just focusing on the task at hand.

((Hm. I don't know what to do, and I'm not sure where to put Kathleen at the moment, so this is good enough for me.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Lillian brought the whistle away from her lips as she glanced around the locker room, "Alright, ladies! I want you all dressed and out of here in five!" she shouted, letting the whistle drop against her chest. Her enthusiasm for the period perked up a bit when she noticed she would be teaching the freshman class.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:06 pm

Natalie made her way to her first class. It was a cooking elective that she took for the easy grade. She walked in the door and plopped down at her station in front of a sink.

-----
Abby made it to History quite easily, and sat down in the back of the room, grabbing a good seat since she was one of the first students in. She liked sitting in the back because she could always manage to get a couple bucks out of the purse of the girl in front of her unnoticed. Most people, upon finding they are missing a couple bucks, won't jump to the conclusion that it was stolen because all of their money wasn't taken. Most would just assume it fell out or they lost it, and so Abby could get away with it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 pm

(Okay it seems that everyone is confused on what time it is (or maybe it's just me). If it's okay I want to time-skip to lunch on the second day of school.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:54 pm

(Sounds good to me. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 am

((Skip a whole day?! Shocked Goodness! Well, it's your rp, so if it so pleases you, go ahead.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next