New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]

Go down 
+3
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:18 pm

(( I'm good, not much seems to be going on just yet anyways))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:35 pm

((Good with me. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 pm

((Just throwing this out there, but could we, or I, get an idea of what the class rotations are?))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:46 pm

((That would be nice. ^^'))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:22 pm

((Time skipping is fine with me, I guess. But I would also appreciate knowing what the class rotations are, too.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

(It's still the same day. Just lunch time. Smile

Class rotations? For each grade correct?)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 pm

((Yes ma'am.))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:02 am

((Yes, please. ^^'))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 6:44 pm

(Well it would be easier is they shared rotations. They have homeroom, then four classes, then lunch, and then the remaining three. if you want my to be more specific then ask.

Sorry that I've not been on. Buisy but I'll be better.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:07 pm

((I'll hold you to it! =P It's just, what are the classes for the grades and stuff? Right now it's like freshman and seniors have Gym. Do the Seniors have Strength Training or something?))

((Nevermind, I'll see if I can work out something.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:16 am

((So, can we move on now or what?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:17 pm

((Well, if it's lunch for everyone....))

Lillian stood in the Cafeteria, a salad in her hands; she had made it herself that morning before leaving the house. She never did like school food, even when she has a student herself. She also learned that, while the government provided food was healthy enough, the daily nutritional values weren't exactly ideal for her.

But that, in itself, was beside the point; she had her eyes on one particular Senior at the moment. It had shocked her how malnutritioned the girl was when she had looked over the class roster than morning, calling out names for the attendance. At first, she had thought the girl from the showers that morning was a Freshman, new to the school...

It was then that she realized the girl was having a health issue, so she was watching the girl now, making sure she was eating.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Nyckie entered the cafeteria as usual, and filed through the line with the others, taking food that appeared nutritious, and took her seat among the masses; others like herself, driven and respected by fellow students, and even some of the staff. Most days, those at her table were too occupied with themselves, or each other, or engaged in some sort of conversation, to realize that she hardly touched her food. If not to just tear it up, or cut it into smaller and smaller pieces. The week had been so endless... it was so hard to keep this up.

She knew she would cave this evening, but she tried to push the thought from her mind. Stay strong, she willed herself. This morning had been way too close a call, however...
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Walking over to Nyckie as she sat down, noticing that she didn't even touch her food, "Miss Dayton, may I have a word with you?" she inquired, azure eyes maintaining their hold on the girl's wide green ones as she set a hand beside the girl's tray; the hungering leer had vanished completely.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Nyckie swallowed; although the woman's demeanor had altered since their last meeting, she still did not trust her. Moreso than this, she feared her for the knowledge she had.

There was no way to get out of this conversation, she realized. Quickly, she took a minute bite of an apple, trying her hardest not to focus on the taste, the simultaneous nausea and satisfaction that came with its consumption, before stepping away from her tray.

"Yes, Ms. Douglas?" she began, respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Lillian briefly glanced away, flitting her gaze between the partial bite in the apple, then to the other students at the table. In a hushed tone, she returned her gaze to Nyckie, "May I speak with you in private?" she asked, resting a hand on her shoulder in case she attempted to flee.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Nyckie froze at the touch of the gym teacher's hand on her shoulder. She nodded, already resigned to her fate.

"Okay," she murmured, turning away from her table.

---
Kameran chewed a piece of gum, as she continued her piece upon the bathroom stall. Her favorite media was markers, even simple colored Sharpies. They had a lot to offer her. She had completed her image of the mysterious cloaked figure in the second to last stall of the girls' restrooms. That had taken only two days, of passing times and bathroom breaks and unoccupied lunch times. Not even the girl who spat out her guts the second day had interrupted.

The figure was the height of the door; an unclear form only vaguely shaped as a human, with its face obscured by the cloak's hood; the only visible object was a tiny match of brown and red, held by a single outlined finger. From the match, an orange outline of fire was drawn around the entire stall, including the wall behind the toilet. She did the same in the men's restroom as well.

She hadn't been caught before, but she wasn't stupid. She glanced at the oversized watch around her wrist; she had some time before lunch would be over.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Abby Walked into the lunchroom, quickly taking some money from an unattended purse on her way to the lunch line, and used it to pay for her meal. She went and sat down by herself. She had friends, but often she chose to sit by herself and get some peace quiet. She didn't turn anyone away if the wanted to sit though.

-------

Natalie bought herself some lunch and sat down at a table. She was always one of the first people in the cafeteria so she just sat down and people came to her if they wanted to sit with her, if not, that was their problem.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:38 pm

John breathed a sigh of relief as he sat down, focusing his gaze on the food rather than the many attractive girls he knew his eyes would drift to if he'd let them. School was about as boring as usual and he was relieved to have a lunch break. He wasn't dumb, exactly, but who wanted to spend an hour studying algebra?

With that thought, he bit into an apple, wondering when he'd see Kathleen.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:46 pm

((Okay, Toko has been gone for close to a month, without a single word or notification. I really want to continue this, I do...but at this rate, we won't be getting anywhere with out her and I don't feel comfortable taking this RP out of her hands. So, for the time being, I am pulling out of this RP.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 pm

(Hey guys I am back. Anyone willing to continue? Or anyone new want to jump in?)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 pm

((I'm willing to continue, we have barely started and I really wouldn't want to leave it already.))
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:56 pm

((So... continuing...?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:12 pm

(I hope it does).
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:54 pm

((I agree. Have you seen Toko around?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next