New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]

Go down 
+3
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] Empty
PostSubject: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Every school has it's secrets and Mill High is no exception. In the hallways of it's school, everyone from the students to the staff have a secret. Some secrets aren't so bad. They could be little things like sometime cheating on a test or staying up later than they are suppose to. Maybe sneaking out or stealing money from their parents. Even those who are still in the closest about their sexuality. Then some get bigger like underage sex and drinking. Doing or selling drugs. Teachers dating or lusting after their students and vise versa. People who cut or steal from stores.

No matter what is may be, no one wants their secret to be found out. But it's the start of a new school year and anything can happen. New secrets can be formed and old secrets can be revealed. And if things get revealed it can be bad, really bad.

So keep your secret to yourself because after all two people can share a secret if one of them is dead. You can't be sure who to trust and who may be ready to stab you in the back or may be lying about their whole life to your face.

So welcome to Mill High. Let's hope this school year will be something to remember.

Rules
1. No god-modding please.
2. It may be mature, but do not go overboard on romance or gore. If your character is a druggie, you may describe their experience in detail, but do not do it often. Not everyone will be comfortable with it.
3. Be creative with your secrets BUT you must be realistic. Nothing supernatural is allowed. You may have something paranormal, but don't go crazy and I'm limiting the number of people allowed to do so.
4. You can have as many characters as you want, but be sure you can handle them all.
5. Be respectful of your other RPers. No OOC fighting and if someone wants a summary on what happened if they had been away for awhile, then try and help them out. Also I don't want to go over two pages if only two or three people (depending on how many people join) are just posting.
6. Let's have fun people. This ain't real life.
7. Put "I have no secrets" in your first post to show you read the rules.

Character Sheet
Username:
Name:
Grade/Subject: (subject is for teachers)
Secret:
History:
Other:

Accepted
Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Melissa Barns
Appearance: Melissa
Grade/Subject: 12th
Secret: Been dating/sleeping with teacher for 2 years
History: Melissa grew up as an only child to two loving parents. Her parents are eight years apart, her father being older and so Melissa acquired a taste for older guys as well, although she usually dated them only four years her senior. Melissa also loved school and was very socialible with everyone, including the teachers. She liked to know what was going on in their lives. As she got older, the less people, especially teachers, would open completely with her and once she reached high school, she started to stop asking them. Eventually she was walking home in the rain after a meeting with her Book Club at school. A teacher from her school pulled over and asked if he could give her a ride home, despite it not being allowed for teachers to do so. Melissa agreed more to get out of the rain than anything and they chatted for a while, even after getting to her house. Melissa didn't talk to the teacher again until a years later when she got hurt during gym and he was passing by and offered to bring her to the nurse. They started talking again and afterwards often. Melissa grew a crush onto the teacher and was surprised at herself, but she didn't push it. After a couple months, he made a move and kissed her and a week later they started to date.

The first summer of their dating, they barely saw each other because she was busy with camp and other teenage girl things and him with his life, but also because they knew that if they were together outside of school, especially during the summer, it might spark questions neither one wanted to answer. They still managed to spend some time. The next school year it continued, on onto the summer when he took her on a vacation, claiming she as a niece and that she was away with friends. During this trip they slept together for the first time. Melissa is now in her senior year and hoping that once she is 18 and graduated, they can be open about their relationship.
Other:

Name: Ariel Crowstone
Appearance: Ariel
Grade/Subject: 10th
Secret: Drug dealer
History: Ariel is the youngest of five children, and the third girl in the family. Her other siblings are either in college or working and so she is the only one still at home. One of her siblings was a partier and would bring her and her youngest brother along with her sometimes. This is where Ariel was first introduced into the world of addiction of durgs and acohol. Intrigued, Ariel started to learn more about this and decided she wanted to go into the medical career. When she started high school, she learned that it was very expensive and got a job at a pharmarcy. After some time working there, she ran across a boy who convinced her to sell him drugs illegally. From them on, Ariel found a second way to pay for medical school. Ariel now sells perscription drugs mostly, but she has a few contacts of her sister's old friends that will give her other drugs like pot for a portion of the profit.
Other: Ariel is not a druggie herself.

Name: Davis Forman
Appearance: Davis
Grade/Subject: 9th
Secret: Gay
History: Davis was born as the only boy out of two girls, one older and one younger. They would torture him as a kid, putting him in dresses and making him place house with him, sometimes as the wife. Davis never really minded because he made a friend with his older sister's friend who was his age. They became best friends, eventually laughing at his sisters and watching as they started to torture other boys and girls. Davis hoped that he would be best friends with this girl for a long time. In seventh grade, they both went to a dance together and had their first kiss with eachother. After this, the girl asked Davis out and he agreed, excited, but confused as well. Over the summer, Davis tried to have fun with his new girlfriend, but found that his thoughts went towards boys; the girl's brother, his other friends, a stranger walking down the street. As much as Davis cared for his girlfriend and thought that these thoughts were not important. But they kept coming and kissing and touching his girlfriend was awkward and uncomfortable at times, though Davis never said anything.

The summer before this year Davis realized he was most likely gay and has no way of knowing what to do. He wants to date boys, but he doesn't want to break his friend's heart. He plans to keep it to himself for now, hoping that he can love her and want her like he does guys.
Other:

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:08 am

Ooh, you're starting this again?! I never got to be in the last one, but it seemed cool.

Can I reserve one or two characters please? I wanna PM you with some possible ideas.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 pm

((Can I reserve one or two as well? I'll be brainstorming for a good secret before I post them))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Yes I am but with a slightly different plot than last time. And yes you guys are reserved, but don't forget rule 7.

And pm me those ideas. I would love to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:42 am

I'll join; working on a character right now.

Nah, I don't have any secrets, and even if I did, I'd tell you the same.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:26 am

Can I reserve a student that's a sex addict?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Username: David Copperfield
Name: Lillian Douglas
Appearance: Lillian
Grade/Subject: Physical Education (P.E.)
Secret: Lesbian Pedophile
History: Certified in Physical Education as well as health and nutrition. Has taught P.E. for several years, though this is her first year teaching at Mill High.
Other: Lillian is a Predator
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:38 pm

I reserve a spot for one, maybe two, characters.

I have many secrets, but all will be taken to my grave.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Yes you can Magus. And your reserves are noted.

Warboss not sure if your character is finished, but if so she is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:23 pm

She is indeed finished; I'm of the personal ideology that it would be more interesting to uncover a character's personal history through the RP, rather than throwing is all out front; thus I've provided a brief job history of sorts.

Hope that's okay.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:28 pm

That is fine with me. It should be tons of fun.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 pm

Username: almostinsane999
Name: John Sikes
Appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/179/e/b/anime_guy_2_by_thepersonyouneversee-d3kdkq4.jpg
Grade/Subject: 11
Secret: Sex Addict
History: John grew up in a normal middle-class family. His father was a writer and stay-at-home dad while his mother was a doctor. When he hit puberty, however, things were more intense. When he was thirteen, he had hot teacher in her early twenties that he often fantasized about and he somehow ended up sleeping with her. Afterwards, he was unable to control it, sleeping with many people, but after finding a girlfriend, Kathleen Parkinson, a year ago, he has tried to rein in his problem with mixed results.
Other:

"I have no secrets."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Username: zukoscrazyfangirl
Name: Abigail Hardcastle
Appearance: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1
Secret: Kleptomaniac
History: Abby has been raised by her sister, Ellen for most of her life. Their father left when they were both very young, and as a result, their mother became depressed. She barely left her room, and didn't really talk to the girls. Ellen, who was older, stepped up and became like a mother figure to Abby. When Ellen graduated from high school, she worked all through the summer and finally bought an apartment. She moved out and took Abby with her. Ellen tried to make sure Abby behaved right, but she worked alot, and Abby was free to do as she pleased. Eventually Abby started stealing from stores, and since, she has become a compulsive thief. She parties, drinks, and is pretty much a wild girl, but she would never do anything that could hurt her sister.
Other:

Username: ZCF
Name: Natalie Railstone
Appearance: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] MusicLoveingPunkAnimeGirl%5B1%5D
Secret: Alchoholic
History: Natalie was one of the kids whose parents let them drink and go partying at an early age. From the time she was fifteen, her parents were letting her drink, left her alone in the house with boys, and just generally letting her do whatever she wanted. She has since become addicted to alchohol, and drinks almost every night. She is a wild partier, and she has no sense of discipline, so she pretty much does what she wants.
Other:

I have no secrets.... or maybe I do, you'll never know. XD
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Username: Magus1108
Name: Ashley Parkinson
Appearance: http://gofu-web.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3ida1q
Grade/Subject: 9th Grade
Secret: Voyeurism
History: When Ashley was a young girl, she ended up developing the habit of secretly spying on other people. It gave Ashley a thrill, when doing it, and thus she made it a habit of spying on her sister, her friends, her Uncle, and others. That habit of spying grew into an obsession, and when she entered puberty her spying took on a more sexual aspect. Now, with Ashley attending her first year in highschool, it has developed into a greater degree.

Ashley has set up cameras all around the high-school and middle-school, mostly in the gym lockerooms and similar places, as well as a few spy cameras in the houses of her friends, and in the room of her sister. All these cameras give a feed to her personal laptop, which Ashley watches when she has time. Ashley is a bit bothered by her voyeuristic nature, but tries not to let it concern her too much. She is also very much determined to keep her cameras a secret, as well.
Other: Is the younger sister of Kathleen, and the youngest niece of Franklin.

Name: Kathleen Parkinson
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Colette#/d3aqr39
Grade/Subject: 11th Grade
Secret: Had an abortion
History: Kathleen lived an overall average life with her sister and Uncle, after being abandoned by her mother. It wasn't really until she was just turning fifteen things began to change in her life quite radically. To her surprise, but enjoyment, Kathleen managed to gain a boyfriend, John Sikes, and they ended up getting quite serious. It didn't take long for the issue of sex to be brought up, and after some reluctance Kathleen gave her virginity to her boyfriend.

They continued to date and have sex quite often, to Kathleen's delight. And while they used protection as often as they could, they could not prevent the inevitable forever. Three months ago, Kathleen started to suspect she was pregnant, after missing her period. It wasn't until the use of a pregnancy test, and later a visit to a discreet doctor, that Kathleen confirmed her suspicions. When she knew for sure, Kathleen was terrified. She didn't know what to do. She feared telling her boyfriend might end their relationship, and she didn't want to tell her Uncle or Sister for fear of disappointing them. In her panic, Kathleen determined the only possible course was getting an abortion, which she did the next chance she got. Thankfully, the abortion clinic did not deem to inform her Uncle of the event.

Though she had some initial relief after getting the abortion, the guilt of it all—not telling John or her sister or Uncle about the baby, not thinking her options through clearly, getting the abortion itself—began to take its toll on her. For the past two months and a half, Kathleen hasn't gotten a lot of sleep, her grades have been dropping as a result, and she's been skittish around John too. Her friends and family are getting very worried about her, and while Kathleen wants to tell them what's wrong, she simply can't. Or believes she can't. The only solution Kathleen thinks she has, aside from coming clean, is to simply wait out the guilt and hope it goes away with time.
Other: Is the older sister of Ashley, and the oldest niece of Franklin.

Name: Franklin Parkinson
Appearance: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] Char_46977
Grade/Subject: History Teacher
Secret: Been dating and sleeping with a female student of his
History: In his younger years, Franklin had an ok life. He had an good childhood, did rather well at school, and eventually he managed to achieve his dream job of becoming a History Teacher, after graduating college. Franklin's life even started to look up after he married his highschool sweetheart when he was twenty-four. They were married for a total of five years, and Franklin was very hapy in his short-lived marriage.

But that all ended when he caught his wife cheating on him. A quick divorce followed, and a heart-broken Franklin moved far away from his ex-wife, getting a teaching job elsewhere. After settling in at his new home, he established a teaching job at his current school. For a good year Franklin was depressed, and contemplated suicide, though he eventually lifted himself out of that dark hole and decided to go on with his life.

When he was thirty-six, Franklin ended up inheriting custody of his four and two year-old nieces, after his brother and sister-in-law were murdered in a burglary gone wrong. Franklin was crushed by that event, but pulled through and decided to honor the memory of his brother and sister-in-law by raising Kathleen and Ashley, his two nieces, as best as he could. And despite his worry, Franklin actually did manage to raise his two nieces very well, and came to consider them like his own daughters.

When he was forty-five, his life took another turn, though Franklin did not know it at the time. Franklin had been driving home after school when he noticed a young girl walking home. Had it not been raining that day, he may not have thought much of it, but since Franklin didn't want the poor student to walk home in the rain, he offered the young girl a ride, even though that was against school policy. On the way there they ended up chatting a great deal, and in the end Franklin enjoyed the short time he spent with the girl, who introduced herself as Melissa Barns. She didn't have any of his classes, though, and after awhile Franklin put the girl out of his mind.

It was a year later when they met again, once more by sheer chance. Franklin had been walking by the gymnasium when he noticed the same young girl from a year before get hurt. Being a gentleman, he offered to take Melissa to the nurse. He helped her there, and on the way they ended up talking a great deal more, and while their conversation came to an end after they arrived at the Nurse's Office, it was not the last Franklin saw of her. They started to pass by each other more often in school, and it eventually ended up with Melissa visiting him in his classroom after school let out. Franklin grew to look forward to his talks with Melissa, and to his great shock, found himself developing feelings for the young Highschooler.

Franklin did his best to suppress those feelings, knowing that they were definitely wrong. But despite his best efforts the feelings continued to grow, and a few months later Franklin couldn't help himself and a very bold move: one day after class, he ended up kissing Melissa. And while she was surprised, Melissa hadn't acted disgusted or weirded out. He apologized to her, but she ended up revealing she had a crush of her own on him. And a week later, despite every fiber of his being telling him it was a bad idea, they started to secretly date.

The first summer of their dating, they barely saw each other. Mostly because she was busy with camp and other teenage girl things, and he with his life, but also because they knew that if they were together outside of school—especially during the summer—it might spark questions neither one wanted to answer. They still managed to spend some time together, though, despite it all.

The next school year it continued on, and it was during that year's summer vacation that Franklin took Melissa on a vacation. Kathleen and Ashley were going to spend the summer with their Grandparents, so it was the perfect opportunity for him. He ended up claiming that she was one of his nieces, and on her part Melissa told her parents she'd be away with friends. And thus for most of that trip they spent a great deal of time together, strengthening their relationship. It was also during this trip that they slept together for the first time.

The trip came to an end, though, and reluctantly Melissa and Franklin returned to their regular lives, seeing each other a few times in the ending weeks of Summer. Then a new school-year started, the last year of highschool with Melissa, actually. Now with Melissa being a senior, it is Franklin's hope that after she turns eighteen and graduates they can become public with their relationship.
Other: Is the Uncle of Kathleen and Ashley.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Yes. I love these secrets. You are all accepted. We just need Velox to make his characters and we can start.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 am

Can we go ahead and start without Velox? 'Tis taking him some time to put his characters up.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm going to give him til Friday if that's okay with everyone. If not we can go on without him but I've been talking to him and they should be finished and up soon.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:54 pm

It's Saturday, soon to be Sunday, now. Can we start?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:13 pm

(Sorry I got busy. Anyways I guess we can start now)

Melissa frowned as an alarm went off. She rolled over to her side and still with her eyes closed she tried to turn off the alarm clock. After five mintues of not finding it, she opened her eyes.

Melissa smiled to herself as she realize it was on the other side of her bed. She sat up and turned it off, rubbing her eyes. She then notice her phone was beeping, telling her that she had a text. She opened the phone and smiled wider.

Can't wait to see you at school today. Don't be late either. -F

Melissa got out of bed, her day already good.
------------
Ariel raised an eyebrow at the boy in front of her, shaking a bottle at him.

"You want it or not?"

"I want it," he said, eyeing the bottle as if she might take it back or maybe chuck it down the street. She did that once when she got really annoyed at a buyer, but it was not a good idea.

"That will be $60."

The boy frowned but he handed the money over. Ariel dropped the bottle at his feet as she hitched her backpack higher.

"Thank you for your service. Please come again," she muttered as she started to walk to school.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Abby woke up to her sister shaking her. She swatted Ellen's arm away and sat up as her sister walked out of the room. Abby's dark hair fell in her face as she stood and walked over to her dresser, searching blindly in a drawer for some clothes. She pulled on a Black tank top and a grey pinstripe vest, as well as a slightly torn pair of jeans. She quickly brushed her hair and then went into the bathroom to put on her makeup.

----

Natalie awoke with a throbbing headache. She groaned and reached for the Vodka bottle she kept under her bed. It only had about a shotglass worth of vodka in it, and she sighed at the realization that she would need to find somebody to buy booze for her again tonight. She downed what was left in the bottle and tossed it in her wastebasket before getting up to get ready for school.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Lillian rolled over in bed, hitting her alarm clock before it's unholy wail could sound. She never did like that alarm clock, and had been meaning to get rid of it; however, part of her had to admit that she wouldn't have built up or maintained her morning routine without it.

Slipping out of bed in absolutely nothing, she headed into the kitchen to fix her morning coffee before starting her stretches and exercises. Halfway through brewing her morning fuel, she was bitterly reminded that she would be teaching high school girls this time round as she looked at the schedule that was laying beside the coffee pot.

Her frown deepened the more she thought about it, moving back into her bedroom, she dressed in light workout clothing. Setting her long chocolate-brown hair back with a hairband, she set to her stretches, going over her plans for the day mentally.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:29 pm

John sighed as he forced himself out of bed, landing on his knees on the floor before getting up to get dressed in a short-sleaved shirt and a pair of jeans. His room felt bare without most of his posters as he had taken down the ones with buxom women leaving little to the imagination after he found himself in a serious relationship for once.

He frowned. He didn't know why Kathleen went out with him. She didn't know he was a sex addict, thank God. Still, she knew he was a perv. He pressured her into sex after all. He didn't want to. He was hesitant to take that step lest their relationship turn into one of his many sex-centered relationships, but he was beginning to lose control. He knew that he'd end up having sex one way or the other and he didn't want to cheat on her, but was unwilling to break up with her. So, he corrupted her. He shook his head, not wanting to dwell on it.

Finished dressing, he headed downstairs to have breakfast. It smelled like Dad was cooking waffles. He'd have to eat quick if he wanted to get to school on time.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Franklin Parkinson

The alarm clock going off was the first thing Franklin was aware of, when he returned to consciousness. He gave a groan and pushed the snooze button, before reluctantly going to bed and turning the alarm off completely.

"Time for another day at school," he muttered, and began to get ready for his day. He quickly went to the bathroom to shave and relieve himself, then got dressed and went into the kitchen to fix coffee and breakfast for himself and his nieces. When it came around time for Melissa to awaken, Frank decided to send her a text message for the morning. He chuckled a tad, eagerly anticipating seeing his secret girlfriend at school.

Ten minutes later, just as he was finishing up preparing breakfast, Kathleen and Ashley wandered in to the dining room, giving him pleasant greetings as they took a seat. Frank then took the fixed eggs, sausages, bacon, milk, and toast and placed it on the table. He settled down and began to eat with Ashley and Kathleen. He was worried to notice Kathleen still looked sleepy, despite going to bed at nine last night, and that she wasn't trying to make any conversation, which she usually did during breakfast.

It'd been that way for a month, now. Franklin was starting to get worried, but whenever he asked Kathleen just shrugged off his concerns. He just hoped whatever was bothering her wasn't serious...

Kathleen Parkinson

Kathleen ate breakfast silently, trying not to make eye contact with either her Sister or Uncle. She'd had another rough night, with nightmares haunting her until she woke. She also still felt very tired, and hoped she might be able to sneak in a nap during her free period at school. Otherwise, she might risk falling asleep in class again.

It might be a good idea to follow her friend's advice, and get some sleeping pills. It wouldn't be hard to persuade Uncle Frank to get them for her. Maybe they'd help her in those restless nights. Even better, maybe they'd help in stopping the nightmares. Kathleen could only hope so.

Ashley Parkinson

Ashley, much like her older Sister, ate breakfast silently. Unlike Kathleen, nothing in particular was really bothering her. Thankfully she'd gotten rid of her morning....urges by watching some old videos from her cameras in the Highschool locker rooms. She ought to be good until the afternoon, likely. Then, she'd hopefully have some good footage to watch after school.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:02 am

Ariel looked at the school building and was torn between smiling and sighing.She wanted to smile because, first she never minded school, but it was more that it offered her customers. Ariel did sell to college students, but she preferred her fellow peers. She had a list of who to talk to and the others would come to her through word of mouth.

But Ariel wanted to sigh because she had to be very careful. She always had to be careful, but once school started more eyes were on her, mainly adult eyes. If anyone found out what she was doing that she didn't want to know, things could get really bad.

Keeping a nuetral expression, she walked into school and went over to the notice board outside the main office. She pulled out a sign and thumbtacked it to the board. With that Ariel would get her usually customers.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Abby grabbed a pop tart out of the cabinet and said goodbye to her sister. She was just about to leave the apartment when her sister spoke.
"Abigail..." Ellen stopped her.
"Hm? What's up?" she asked, turning around.
"Please be good, don't get in trouble." she pleaded. Abby turned her eyes away, she couldn't promise her sister that she would stay out of trouble, it was her obsession. But she didn't want to disappoint her.
" 'course" she said quietly, and left the apartment, taking her bike with her.

-----

Natalie got all cleaned up as the vodka seemed to be clearing up her headache. She knew drinking more wasn't exactly the best way to cure a hangover, but it worked for her. Plus, she wouldn't be able to get away with alcohol in school, so she wanted to get her fix now. She was excited for the new school year. Mostly for the social aspect; going to parties, meeting boys, hanging out with friends. She had never been one for academics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]   Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets in our School [Mature/Accepting]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: