New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:56 pm

(Nothing from me.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm

((Great! I'll write up an epilogue soon, then.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 pm

EPILOGUE

Two months after the Dark Lord Vader left the world of the Benders...They came. From out of nowhere, Conquers from the Stars claimed the world of the Bender's as their own, and smashed all opposition with their powerful and advanced technology. Darth Vader himself led the campaign against the Benders, which further damned the people of the Avatar.

The Fire Nation was utterly destroyed, in this brief but brutal war. What remained of its Navy was destroyed from orbit. Blue fire rained down from the sky from Star Destroyers, quickly reducing the Fire Nation capital to rubble. Its military in the Earth Kingdom was subdued and those who did not surrender to the Imperial War Machine were killed outright. One by one the Fire Nation Home Islands were put under occupation by the Galactic Empire, and any and all who resist the takeover were silenced. The Earth Kingdom territory once controlled by the Fire Nation soon switched hands over to the Empire.

The free cities of the Earth Kingdom, after watching the swift and brutal takedown of the Fire Nation, were given this ultimatum: surrender, or burn. Ba Sing Se was the first of the Earth Kingdom to willingly surrender to the Fire Nation, under the decree of King Kuei. Once the former Beacon of Hope of the Earth Kingdom was gone, the remaining free cities soon followed. Though plans of resistance were soon set into motion, it did not take long for the Empire to reach full and total control over the Earth Kingdom.

The Water Tribes soon surrendered not long after this, after Chief Arnook and Hakoda agreed it would be best for their people.

And with this, the World of the Bending Humans fell under the complete control of the Galactic Empire. They accomplished in weeks what the Fire Nation could not accomplish in a hundred years. And with this new Evil controlling their world, a new Era of Darkness and Despair started to sweep over the Avatar World.

All Hope now seems to be lost, with Vader and the Emperor in control of the Benders, and what resources they might offer. But....all is not lost. For on two separate planets, far, far away, a young Princess and a Farmboy, both Twins, will soon set in motion a series of events that will forever change the Fate of their Galaxy. And perhaps, with the help of these two Twins and what they represent, Hope and Freedom can one day be restored to the newly oppressed and enslaved People of the World of the Benders.

And while the Emperor, Vader, and Helios may think they have won for now...

A New Hope Dawns on the horizon.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm

The RP is offically over now! Hooray! I'll get started up on the sequel right away, though I have no idea when it'll be up. Now, if anyone wants to give any final comments or suggestions for the next RP, type them up and put them here now!

I must say, I'm rather sad that I ended up forgetting about Suki. And on retrospect I could have totally used Hakoda. Drat. Well, hopefully they'll appear next RP.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:15 pm

True that.

Well, however long it takes to come, I'm still looking forward to the second part of the story. The Star Wars and Avatar fan me is gushing with excitement.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Same here. It's going to be interesting to see how the Gaang adapts to the larger Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm

I can't wait to see some interactions between the major players, as well as a reunion between Zuko and Katara.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:56 pm

My sentiments exactly. Hehe. I already have a good idea of what all the Gaang will be doing in the sequel, but nonetheless it should be very interesting to see them in action. I especially would love to see Katara and Sokka's (especially Sokka's) reactions to Droids and the billions of alien species that inhabit the Star Wars galaxy. Hm. Hehe. I'm not sure why, but I just can't wait for Katara to meet Han. Then he'd have two angry women nagging him all the time!

Last edited by Magus1108 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

LOL. I just got the idea of a fanart of Sokka and Hahn drinking in a cantina, heads down, with Katara and Leia in the background.

Someone must draw this. I'm a terrible artist. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 pm

We should probably move this to another thread, one for the purpose of discussing this and more RPs.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Indeed. Very well. You or Alec can now move this RP to the Graveyard, if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6