New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:48 am

"I just hope she's not some old woman which a bad accent or something," Odd said. He looked away from William and Samantha, sighing. "You know what?"

"No what Odd?"

"I need a girlfriend," Odd said, nodding. "I mean you guys are all dating and somehow I am single. It's not right!"

"Are you going to ask out Sam again?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." Odd wasn't sure if he wanted to. He didn't want William with her, but he didn't want to just date her so William couldn't have her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Yumi

"Yeah, I heard the old computer teacher retired suddenly. I suppose she's our new teacher in that subject, then. I hope she's much better than Mr. Reeden. I could hardly understand that man, with his thick German accent." Yumi said to Jeremie.

Sissi

As Sissi made her way to the assembly with her friends--if the two bumbling idiots following her could be called that--she noticed Ulrich and his buddies not too far away. She made eye contact with the boy and gave a hesitant wave at him. For the past two years she'd been getting on friendlier terms with Ulrich and his friends, though Sissi still found the whole thing odd, and even after all this time Sissi wasn't quite sure what to think of the whole thing.

It was nice having....friends? Other than these two morons. And being around Ulrich more often was a good bonus too. But her was still dating Yumi now, which really put a damper on her plans to eventually marry Ulrich. Sissi had been wanting to at least try to break the two up, but at the same time she didn't want to risk the friendship she'd built with Ulrich and the others now. What to do, what to do...?

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:58 pm

"That coming from someone with a German boyfriend," Jeremie teased, indicating Ulrich besides her, "Besides, we didn't even need to understand the teacher to know what to do. Compared to the Supercomputer, the school's computers are gameboys!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:18 am

William glanced at Team Lyoko behind him and frowned. He wanted things right between them, but he had a feeling that nothing would make what happened ok. They would look at him and see XANA's servant. His pawn. Nothing could change that and it upset William.

"Want me to beat them up for you," Samantha asked. William started. Samantha started laughing. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare ya."

"No it's ok. And no thank you. I want to be on their good side, not bad."

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Yumi

"Oh shut up!" Yumi blushed bright red and gave Jeremie a light punch in the shoulder.

((Shall we start the introduction, then?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 am

(I'm good with it)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:16 pm

(Same here.)

"Okay, okay," Jeremie told her with small grin, rubbing her shoulder. He still wasn't the most physical of the group, though that training with Jim a year ago did help him improve.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:05 pm

(I don't care)

"So has anyone seen this new computer teacher yet?" Aelita asked, she had been zoned out for the past few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:17 am

((Mind playing the Principal for the moment, AI, and start this whole thing?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:15 pm

(OOC: No problem.)

"Now, I would like to introduce the new Computer teacher who will be replacing Mr. Braddigan, Ms. Williamson," the principal announced

To the gang's astonishment, a woman with long pink hair stepped beside Principal Delmas. Jeremie gasped. She had a striking resemblance to Aelita. He glanced at his girlfriend worriedly, not sure how she would react.

"And her son," Mr. Delmas continued, "Johan Williamson."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Aelita's jaw dropped. She could not deny that there was a certain resemblance between the teacher and herself. She unconsciously grabbed a strand of her own hair.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 am

Yumi, Johan

Yumi gasped in shock and simply stared at the teacher while her son, a young blonde teenager with admittedly handsome features, stepped into view, smiled, and gave a bow.

"She...am...is it just me or does our new computer teacher look exactly like...?" Yumi glanced over at Aelita and wondered how the poor girl was taking this in.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:23 pm

"She could have dyed her hair to be more "hip". And we made the same mistake before with Taelia," Jeremie said weakly. Nevertheless, the resemblance was uncanny...
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Aelita was still fiddling with a lock of her hair, a confused look came over her face.
"That looks just like...." she began to trail off. Suddenly she shook her head.
"No." She told herself, trying not to look so upset.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 am

Jeremie placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, not sure what to say. It was all just a coincidence, he convinced himself. It had to be.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Aelita nodded at him.
"I'm fine." she told him, shaking off her suspicions.
"It's just Pink hair dye, plenty of people dye their hair weird colors"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:07 pm

"Yeah. That's why your transfer wasn't so difficult," Jeremie said with a small smile. The teacher had to be trying to be hip. His girlfriend was the only woman in the world with naturally pink hair.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:52 am

"Whoa that is so weird," Odd said. He looked between the two and shook his head. "Well I can't wait for Computer class now."

"I agree. There is no way you're related," Ulrich said but he wasn't sure. It was weird.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:25 pm

((I'm leaving sometime today to go visit my grandma, and last I checked her house doesn't have an Internet connection. So you guys won't hear from me until Tuesday, likely in the Afternoon. Probably. Just wanted to let you all know.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:17 pm

"Uhuh, right." Aelita nodded. There was just no way, even despite the uncanny resemblance.
"So when do we have Computer class again?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:25 pm

"About 11:00 in the morning. I don't think we'll have it today because of the Assembly," Jeremie told Aelita, a little relieved to be honest. Today was weird enough as it was with a Tower activating.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:36 pm

"Okay. I guess we'll have to wait until Monday then." She said, shrugging. She was kind of dissapointed, she wanted to learn more about this teacher.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:47 pm

((Before the assembly is over, shouldn't the teacher and perhaps her son say a few words of greeting to the students?))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:45 pm

((That sounds like a good idea))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:12 pm

(Sounds good to me.)

"thank you, Principal Delmas, for your kind introduction," the woman told the principal with an innocent smile as she stepped up at the podium, "I look forward to teaching you all and getting to know you better throughout the school year. By the end of this year, I assure you, you'll all realize that computers aren't that difficult."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next