New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 am

William nodded, but he was sure they were keeping something from him. But he couldn't prove that and he didn't want to start a fight.

"Ok then. Just...be careful you guys." Then he walked off.

Ulrich scoffed, but remained silent.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:50 pm

Jeremie sighed, shaking his head, "I don't like this. If it's not Xana, then who turned on the Supercomputer? And we certainly can't shut it off since it's our only weapon against Xana or whoever did turn it on."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:10 pm

"At least it's a weekend, so we can check it out I guess." Aelita said. She was slightly tempted to look around during her free period, but she knew that none of them were allowed to go to the factory alone. They had promised each other they wouldn't, and even if Xana wasn't back, the factory was old and unused, and if something happened, nobody would know. She didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:11 am

Jeremie nodded in agreement, thankful that they had that luck at least. Hopefully, it was just a malfunction, perhaps a virus. Deep down, though, he had a feeling that their adventures were just beginning again.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:00 am

((I'm almost finished with Sissi [need pic of her] and I'm finished with my OC. I'll post with Yumi after school.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:23 am

(Cool. I'll have my character up too.)

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:51 am

(I'll finish Sam soon too)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:53 am

((Not sure what to do with Yumi. Maybe we should move onto classes? Oh, and remind me to put up a pic of Sissi to complete her bio, sometime tomorrow, AI. If you don't mind.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:14 pm

(Okay. Sorry for I wasn't on. Been busy with other things.)

After they were done with breakfast, the bell rang and first for the gang, minus Yumi, was Mrs. Hertz's science class. Jeremie, for his part, frowned as he sat at his seat. He wished that he could return to his room. The thought of doing nothing while Xana was loose was maddening. He needed to know for sure.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 pm

"I'll see you later" Aelita said. She got up and went to go back to her room. She was very anxious, and still debating over whether or not she should go back to the factory, she probably wouldn't but it would eat away at her while she had to sit around campus waiting.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 pm

((Shouldn't Aelita be in class? Oh, and I have a better idea, AI. I think that a school assembly should be called, to introduce Kadiac Academy's two new members.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:11 am

((I have now completely finished Sissi's character profile.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:18 pm

(Sounds good. And awesome, Magus.)

Jeremie was relieved when the clock finally reached 10:55. He and the others had a free period next which meant...

"All students please report to the assembly hall. We have two new people joining us today," Principal Delmas' voice blazed through the intercom. Jeremie groaned. He had almost forgot. The school had hired a new teacher and a student just transfered and, as always, the Principal insisted introducing new students and teachers. Jeremie smiled a bit, despite himself. He remembered when Aelita was introduced. If he had been her, he'd have been overwhelmed, but she took in the new situation happily.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 pm

((I established earlier that she had free period first period, I could change it if it's inconvenient))

Aelita walkied towards the auditorium so she could meet her friends before they went in. She smiled a bit at the thought of a new student. She was always curious to see what kind of person it was. She didn't mind assemblies, even if they were boring, then it just gave her time to think.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:08 pm

(Finished Sam)

Odd sighed, but he was glad to get out of class. He was chatting away with Ulrich when he frowned.

"What is it Odd? Thought you'd be happy that we got out of class early."

"I am, but that just ruined my good mood."

Ulrich looked and saw William and Samantha Knight talking as they headed to the auditorium. Odd had dated Samantha for a while, but now they were just good friends.

"Come on Odd. Just because he isn't our friend, doesn't mean he can't make other ones."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Aelita went into the auditorium. She quickly spotted her friends and went over.
"Hey guys, What's up?" She greeted as she took a seat.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:25 pm

(Cool. Um, can I see the profiles? They don't seem to be appearing. Yours or Magus'.)

Jeremie raised an eyebrow at Odd's expression and chuckled, "It would seem William has a habit of befriending other people's love interests."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 am

(Name: Samantha Knight
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/code%20lyoko%20sam/Talhoino/Code%20Lyoko/23.jpg?o=2
Lyoko Form?: None
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities: None
Personality: Samantha is an easy going girl. She is a tomboy and likes to skate. She is generally a good person, but doesn't like to be in need. She will do something, even if it is dangerous, to help her family and her friends.
History: Samantha Knight is one of the many girls that Odd has dated over the course of the show. She, however, is different in many ways from the rest. For example, she does not go to Kadic Academy and her family is nearly in poverty. As a result, she stole a powerful laptop computer from the school's Technology Building, and Odd gets in trouble by covering for her. Later, Odd saves Sam's life when a room she's trapped in is about to fill with mud. She is French-African. Sam is now on good terms with Odd, but not with the others really.
Other: She is an expert skateboarder.)

Odd frowned at Jeremie's words. Samantha started laughing at something William said and William smiled at her. Odd wasn't sure what he felt.

"And Odd is being grumpy about it," Ulrich said.

"I am not!"
------------------
Samantha was glad she had run into William. She wanted to sit with Odd at first, but she saw him with his friends and so she decided to sit with her's. Then she accidentally ran into William, knocking them both over. He was so nice about it that Samantha found herself talking with him all the way and now sitting with him. But something seemed off. William appeared distracted.

"Hey are you ok William?"

"I'm fine. I just....I heard that an old friend of mine might be coming back and I'm just hoping I'm wrong," William explained as best he could. There was no way he could tell Samantha about what happened with XANA.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Aelita sat down. She followed her friends' line of sight.
"Is that Sam sitting with William? Wonder what that's all about." She said, smiling, unaware.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Jeremie was tempted to tease Odd even more, but he knew that it would be mean. Besides, Odd never teased him about Aelita that much, especially when he had Ulrich around to tease about Yumi.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:02 am

((Will post with my characters tomorrow. And my character bios are on the previous page.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Name: Anthea Williamson
Appearance: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 Mrs.Hopper
Lyoko Form?:
Lyoko Weapons/Abilities:
Personality: Anthea is a rather kind woman with a passion for computers. She tends to treat every student of hers with respect, but can be rather strict, especially when the students are lazy or acting up.
History: Anthea lived in America for about 9 years before moving to Germany for a teaching job, along with her son, Johan. She has recently moved to France to teach at Kadic, but there is more to Anthea than meets the eye.
Other:

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:14 am

((Make that two pages ago now. I assume Toko and my characters are accepted?))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:15 am

Yumi

"Have you heard much about the new teacher, Jeremie?" Yumi asked curiously as she joined up with her friends. "I heard she's a foreigner."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:39 am

(Ah, right.)

"Yeah. I heard she was supposed to teach computer," Jeremie told her disinterestedly. After all, by now, even Odd probably knew more than their computer teacher thanks to Xana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next