New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Alison nodded at her sister's explanation.

"That sounds logical. It would be difficult if you did not know where to go and most likely dangerous." Alison turned to Jeremie. "You must be good if you kept them all okay. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm

"Come on, we should head to the scanners now." Aelita said, tapping Allison on the shoulder.
"The elevator is over here." She pointed toward the elevators that they had used so often in the past.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Alison nodded. She was a bit unsure of going back into Lyoko, but she trusted her new friends or at the very least her sister.

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Yumi

"So, who's going into Lyoko first?" Yumi questioned. "There's only three Scanners, but five of us. Counting Alison, if she still wants to go."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:11 pm

"Ladies first?" Aelita suggested with a shrug. She, Yumi, and Allison could go in and be followed by Odd and Ulrich.

"Where is the tower, do we know?" Aelita asked Jeremie.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 pm

"It's in the Arctic Region," Jeremie told her, glancing over at the computer, "I'm getting some strange readings, though. Be careful."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Alison nodded. She was curious about going to Lyoko, not exactly sure of what was going to happen. The glitch was peaceful and she wasn't fully conscious there. But she wanted to help her new friends.

"Then let's go."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Aelita nodded and head for the scanners. She wasn't exactly thrilled about the fact that Xana was back, but she knew what she had to do. She hoped that she would be a little more at ease this time, after having some time to get used to Lyoko again.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:18 pm

((So, time to Scan Aelita, Alison, and Yumi into Lyoko?))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:52 am

((I believe so.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:12 pm

(Let's say they're in now. Don't really know what to add in the post besides the words.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:18 pm

((Well, crap. This seems to be dying rather quickly.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:36 am

(Yeah. It has been some time since Lyoko was on...)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Alison looked around Lyoko once she was back inside. Part of her didn't want to be here. Part of her missed it. Alison looked at the others inside with her and ran a hand down one of her guns.

"Where do we go now?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:43 pm

"Ummm," Aelita started, looking around at her surroundings, "That way, I think." She pointed in the direction she thought she remembered there being a tower. It had been a long time, and the sectors seemed so hazy in her memory, although they never changed. She started towards the possible location of the tower. Her mind partly wandering to the new computer teacher as it had so many times since the assembly. She wondered if the woman would notice the resemblance as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana   Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The Revenge of Xana
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15