New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 pm

(Okay. Sorry. This is my last post until Alec posts.)

Sokka shook his head, "No. I'm fine. You need to make sure Vader's minions don't overwhelm us and Katara needs to be alert incase someone gets past you and tries to kill Aang. I'll survive. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 pm

((Anyone hear from Big T lately? I'm hoping she might be able to take over for Mai and/or Azula while Alec is still gone.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm

(You could try messaging her, though, she usually appears when this thread gets active again.)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:31 pm

OOC: I can take care of Mai if you want me to.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:32 pm

((Great, I'd appreciate it. AI, mind playing as Azula until Alec returns?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:12 pm

(Sure.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:39 pm

((Great. Ok. What were each groups doing last time, before things slowed down again? I don't quite remember, and I don't have the time to look through the last few pages.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:13 pm

(I think, Vader vs Iroh and the Jedi, Azula and Mara Jade vs. Zuko, Aang's trying to go into the Avatar state, and Toph and Sokka are holding off Dai Li grunts and the Imperial characters.)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm

OOC: That is about right. I think Mai was trying to get to where Zuko is, but on that one I am not entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:45 pm

((That sounds right. I believe we had planned for Mai to come in at some point, during Zuko's duel, to shoot Azula and help him beat Mara. Since I do want to speed things along, Mai could do that in a few posts. How's that plan sound to you, Big T?))
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:09 pm

OOC: That sounds great to me. I'm ready to go whenever you are.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:57 pm

(Same here.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:36 pm

((Alright. I believe it was Alec's turn to post. So, AI, when you have the chance mind posting with Azula attacking Zuko again, or something like that?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:35 pm

(Of course.)

Azula growled angrily at Zuko. How dare he ignore her in favor that strange woman, Mara. She was the prodigy. She was the one that eclipsed Zuko's power. With that thought, she sent a huge fireball made of blue fire at Zuko, headless of the consequences of her own attack.

"Do not ignore me, Zuzu!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:46 pm

IC: Mai

Mai crept cautiously through the ruins of the Air Temple. With all the chaos, she did not want to take any chances. She followed the sounds and signs of combat, her eyes on everything that moved, her hand gripping her weapon.

It was hard work, but it was something she had done before. And she could tell she was getting closer.

IC: Toph

"I'll hold you to that promise, Sokka," she said.

She kept him just behind her, as she stepped up to face whatever attack came next. The Dai Li seemed to have backed off for now, but she knew there were soldiers out there with far more dangerous weapons than bending.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Sokka smiled a little at her, trying to look reassuring. He didn't want her to spend the battle worrying about him. He didn't want her to get hurt because of it.

"After this, I have a bottle of cactus juice I managed to buy without Katara noticing. We can open it together," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Helios

The Apprentice stuck up both hands and the fireball hit a barrier, the fireball dissappated after a few moments. He then threw one of his lightsabers at Mara, hoping to catch her off guard.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:56 pm

IC: Toph

She smiled crookedly. "That sounds great," she said. It did. It was some hope for them, a wish for a future where they would have the chance to share a drink. "Let's just make sure your sister's not around, okay?"

IC: Mai

She glanced around the corner. Just before her, she could see Zuko--Helios now, she reminded herself with a sigh--fighting against not only Azula, but the other woman.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:22 pm

"Of course," he told her with a small smile. He had to hold onto a hope like this, a hope that he and Toph could share at least one more juvenile indiscretion. He sat up and gripped his blaster. He may have been wounded but if he could take a shot at someone to protect his friends, he would.

Azula growled and sent a series of smaller fireballs at her brother. He couldn't maintain this forever, especially with only one of his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Toph sensed Sokka stand up once more. It worried her. It was no that she doubted Sokka's ability or resolve. Hardly. But he was injured, and she did not want his wounds to get worse.

But she did not call him down. She knew he needed this: the chance to help her, help everyone. She would not dare take that away from him.

"They're awfully quiet over there," she said. She meant, of course, the Dai Li and their soldier allies. They had not made a sound since Toph had last struck them back.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:09 pm

"Maybe they actually decided to come up with a plan," Sokka noted with a wry grin, "They had to use their heads sometime."

(Hey, I just learned I won't be able to be on until Monday after today, so feel free to powerplay my characters)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Darth Vader

The fireball sent at his feet veered off course, and Vader moved his blade to block Zareal's swipe. Vader locked their lightsabers for a mere moment before pushing back and sending a quick jab at the Jedi's chest.

Mara

Mara twisted to avoid the thrown saber, letting it slice into an exposed support beam behind her. In response to that the dilapidated room shuttered and some more rubble fell from the decaying ceiling. The Hand dodged a large piece of stone that smashed into the space she had been in. Shards of the fallen slab lifted off of the ground at Mara's command, and went flying at Helios, aimed at his upper torso.

Fi

Fi checked his ammo again as the Dai Li tended to their wounded during the uneasy cease-fire. They had them pinned down good, but the duo were giving them a hell of a fight. A part of Fi admired the children for having bested them for so long, but he knew it couldn't last forever. All he had to do with incapacitate the earthbender, and they could easily swarm their position. But how would they do that? The girl was an unstoppable juggernaut. She had to have some sort of weakness...

((Noted.))
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:17 pm

"Probably," said Toph. She frowned. She didn't like being in the dark, so to speak. But there was no room for doubt or fear, not now. "Well, whatever it is, we can take it. We've bested everything they've thrown at us so far."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:19 pm

"Yep. I'm sure they feel great about being bested by a couple of teenagers," Sokka noted with a grin, trying to cheer Toph up, "Plus, with every second they take, Aang comes closer to going into the Avatar State."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:23 pm

"Right!" said Toph, smiling.

She could take heart from that. Maybe she and Sokka couldn't hold these guys off forever, but Twinkle Toes in the Avatar State would take care of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next