New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:28 pm

"Well, they are loyal," said Toph. She turned away from him for a moment, and she stared off uselessly into the forest. "I wonder where those two idiots were going with that flying ship..."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:32 pm

"I don't care where they go. They can just leave us alone for all I care," Sokka muttered darkly, crossing his arms. He was still angry at Mara for the way she treated both him and Toph.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:44 pm

"I'm not disagreeing," said Toph. "It's just annoying, being left behind like this all the time. We're not toys they can use whenever they feel like it." She huffed. "I just don't like the idea that we're being manipulated by all these people."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:01 pm

"Me neither," Sokka told her, frowning a bit, "They probably both think we're savages just because we don't have fancy machines like they do."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:17 pm

"Either that, or because we can't do the weird stuff they can, we're not worth including in their missions. Even though this is our world. We should be helping defend it, even if we aren't Jedi, or have Jedi powers or whatever."

Toph suddenly flushed.

"And I'm not useless."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm

"No, you're not," Sokka agreed, pausing for a moment before placing a hand on her shoulder, "And I'm a great shot with that weapon."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:27 pm

"Of course you are. We wouldn't even be here if you hadn't learned how to use it pretty well," said Toph, smiling.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:25 am

"It's good to be appreciated," he told her with a smile of his own.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:07 pm

"We all appreciate you, Sokka," said Toph. "Don't ever doubt that, okay?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:28 pm

"Don't worry I won't," Sokka promised, "Just as long as you never doubt yourself. You're a great bender and a great friend."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Toph blushed and nodded. "I won't forget that. I promise." She gave Sokka a one-armed hug. "You're my best friend in the entire world. I don't know what I'd do without you. I mean that."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:44 pm

"Oh, you'd get by just fine. Not with as much style, but you'd get by," Sokka told Toph with a grin before hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Toph laughed. "Says you. I'm always awesome." She pulled away after a few moments, still smiling. "Let's get this deer-pig back to the temple. I'm ready for some smoked meat."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Sokka grinned and nodded, picking up his kill before heading for the Temple. With that touching moment over, he was glad at the thought of eating a real meal for the first time in days.

"If we're lucky, the Guru might not say some spirit mumbo-jumbo about eating living thins," he commented.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 pm

"Why should he?" said Toph. "Plants are alive too, right? Besides, it's our choice, and they have theirs. Let's just eat what we caught and not worry about it."

Her stomach growled at the idea of meat. It had been days since they had such a meal, and she was starved for it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Sokka nodded in agreement and with that, he ran towards the Temple quickly. After about an hour of preparing the meat, he already had it cooking over a campfire right outside the temple.

Pathik, taking in the scent of cooked animal flesh said nothing as he finished his tea. He knew that he couldn't expect everyone to give up such pleasures as wealth or meat. He, however, preferred onions and bananas. That was what kept him going for over 100 years.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 am

Toph grinned as she sat beside Sokka while he cooked the deer-pig meat. Her mouth watered and her stomach growled.

"It smells so good..." she said.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Sokka smirked at her as he added what little salt remained in one of the saddle-bags that was on Appa into a nice, meaty broth. He poured some into a couple of bowls and handed Toph one.

"Now, what do you say?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 pm

"Thanks, I guess." Toph took the bowl and immediately began lapping up the meaty broth. It was warm and tasty, and she smacked her lips appreciatively as she hate. "This has to be one of the best things I've ever ate."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 pm

"Thanks. I do alright," Sokka told her with a grin as he ate some of the meat before drinking some of the broth, spilling some on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Toph heard him spill some of his meal. She laughed into her bowl. "Careful there. Even the cook doesn't get to waste his good food."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:53 pm

"Hey, you eat just as messily as I do," he retorted, licking at the state on shirt before carefully taking another bite of the meal from his spoon.

(Should we have Vader find the Gaang's location now, or at least have Katara and Aang wake up and react to Iroh and Azula?)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:57 pm

OOC: I don't care, either way.

"Hmph. You don't see me spilling this food on my shirt, do ya?" she said. She licked her bowl clean. "That's 'cause all of it's now in my belly."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 pm

(We need to hold off of Vader, Zareal and Mara need time to complete their mission. Aang's awake, Katara is somewhere else though, so she could come back into the story. Maybe have some hostile time with Azula.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 pm

(Sounds good. Guess it's up to Magus since he controls Aang and Azula. And Big T since she has Katara)

Sokka shook his head as he slurped up the last of his bowl. He shrugged, "Well, I hardly spill anything, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next