New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:11 am

She huffed a little, and blushed more. "You really need to stop saying stupid, sweet things like that," she said. "All this heat in my face can't be good."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:10 pm

"Come on, you like it," Sokka teased with a laugh, "You wouldn't be blushing otherwise."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Zuko entered the house. It was nice looking. Not as fancy as the palace, but of course that was obvious. Zuko liked how it was more simple though. His years in exile made him prefer more simple things to extragant ones.

He saw Toph and Sokka, which meant things were fine. Zuko sighed in relief.

"Good. You're both ok."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:01 pm

"You worry too much," Mai noted with a small smile as she looked around. She eyed Toph's blush and sighed, "For the love of Agni, don't woo her in front of her parents, Sokka."

Sokka blushed bright red and murmured, "I think I got that."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:58 pm

"And of course we're okay, Sparky," said Toph, punching Zuko in the arm. "We're way too wily to be tricked by some loser like that Hahn guy was."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Zuko rubbed his arm as he spoke. "What did you managed to get out of him?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:07 pm

"He says he doesn't know where Azula is," said Toph, shrugging. "All he does is send a letter to her, and the hawk carrying it goes south."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 pm

"Great. I just love how paranoid Azula is," Mai stated sarcastically, frowning a little.

"Well, she's right in this case, to be fair," Sokka pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:46 pm

"Only question now is how we're gonna find her," said Toph. "Before she finds some other rock to crawl under, I mean." She rubbed her chin, trying to remember the lessons tutors had shoved into her head years ago. "Southern Earth Kingdom..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:49 pm

"Dammit," Zuko cried. He closed his eyes and tried to calm down. "This is getting more and more frustating. I can just tell that where ever she is, she's enjoying herself."

(Zuko you seem so bipolar. XD)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:26 pm

(LOL. He is.)

"Yeah. She's probably busy playing mind games with some Earth Kingdom governor or frustrated general," Sokka mused.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:29 pm

(Well he was kind of bipolar in the show in my defense.)

"So Suki how are you," Shizuka asked, looking at the game as Jet and Haru continued. She whispered something to Haru who made a move that cancelled Jet from winning. Jet glared at her but she just looked at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:53 pm

"I'm good, thanks. How are you, Shizuka?" she asked curiously, watching the boys in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:14 pm

"There's supposed to be a large system of caves and underground caverns, in the southern Earth Kingdom," said Toph, speaking more from memory than she did to her friends. "It'd be a good place to hide out, or hide rebels."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:57 am

"Great. That sounds like a fun place to search," Sokka mused with a frown, "It's just a good thing we have the world's best earthbender. Otherwise, I might be worried."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:17 pm

"Then it's decided," Zuko said. "We'll check out these caverns."
-----------
"I've been better. I'm a little worried about Zuko and the others."

Jet won again and Haru sighed.

"Why am I even playing if I can't win?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 pm

"Yes, mighty Fire Lord," Sokka quipped with a salute. He smiled a little, "Can it wait until after dinner?"

"I am too," Suki admitted with a sigh as the Blue Spirit laughed at Haru.

"Maybe you just like spending time with him," the masked man said.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:22 pm

"It's late anyway. We wouldn't get that far," said Toph. "Besides, supper is almost ready. We might as well stay."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:19 pm

"And by now, news that the Fire Lord and his wife are here has probably spread," Sokka pointed out, "It would be rude to leave."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:26 pm

"Yeah... I don't think it'd change my parents' plans, though," said Toph.

A half-hour later, supper was served in the dining room. Lao and Poppy Bei Fong were more than pleased, and honored, to have the Fire Lord and Fire Lady as their guests. Zuko and Mai were invited to join them for the meal.

"You must be here with my daughter," said Lao, as the servants brought out the food. "I hope your trip from the Fire Nation was pleasant."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:30 pm

"It was," Mai told Lao politely. There was no point in aggravating the man, especially since he didn't deserve it. There were plenty of other nobles that did.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:38 pm

"I am glad," said Lao, smiling. "You are, of course, welcome in our home. Stay as long as you wish."

"That probably won't be too long, Dad," said Toph. She figured it was best to get this out of the way as soon as possible.

Lao seemed surprised. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:44 pm

"We're chasing after someone. Someone that Hahn was involved with, Zuko's crazy sister, Azula," SOkka told Lao, hoping they wouldn't overreact.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:54 pm

"Azula!" said Lao. He paled. "The former princess? We thought she was in a hospital..."

"She got out, wherever she was," said Toph. "She's the one responsible for everything that's happened. We gotta track her down, before she tries something else."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:55 pm

"Knowing her, she'd probably try to set a whole Earth Kingdom city on fire," Sokka noted dryly, "She's just that sort of person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next