New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 pm

"So, Hahn..." drawled Toph. She barred an exit he might take. All pretense of being nice to him was gone. "A little birdie told us you're working with a certain crazy princess. Know anything about that?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Suki sighed and shook his head, "This is why I like girls..."

She turned pink and looked away. She hadn't meant for that to slip out.

Hahn frowned, looking from Sokka to Toph. He gripped a knife and tried to throw it at Toph only for Sokka to deflect it and ram him against the wall. He spoke, "Start talking, scum."

"The assassin talked, didn't he?" he asked, biting his lip. He frowned. He could call the guards, but they'd just listen to Toph. Killing her with that knife was his last chance.

"What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:18 pm

"We want to know where Azula is, and everything she's up to," said Toph. She flicked her wrist, and the wall responded to her silent call. The stone rippled, and pieces lifted up to wrap around Hahn's wrists and legs. He was trapped. "And I would tell the truth, if I were you. You just pissed Sokka off."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:24 pm

"Yeah. Would you really like Toph to turn me loose?" Sokka asked darkly, causing the noble to gulp.

"I don't know where she is," Hahn told them in panic, "I just sent a messenger hawk after her. I don't know where it goes."

"You know where it flies," Sokka pointed out, holding his sword under his chin.

"It flies to somewhere in the southern Earth Kingdom," Hahn told them, "That's all I know! I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 pm

Toph frowned. "I think he is telling the truth. But maybe we should keep him with us, just in case."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:42 pm

"That sounds like a good idea. What do we tell your parents? He is their guest," Sokka pointed out thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:05 pm

"We'll tell them the truth. They won't be so supportive of him once they learn he threw a knife at me," she said, shrugging and smirking at the same time. "Overprotective parents do come in hand sometimes."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:07 pm

"That they do," Sokka told her with a grin, "Did I ever tell you how I love how you think?"

"Ugh, give me a break," Hahn muttered, "I hope Azula kills you both."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:09 pm

"Aw, you're just jealous you're not getting any," said Toph, snickering. She stood up on tiptoe to give Sokka a kiss on the cheek. "C'mon. We better explain this to my parents."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:21 pm

"Great," he told her with a grin. He rubbed his cheek a little and heading for the house, "You're getting better with this."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:23 pm

"I told you before. I'm a quick learner," she said, giving him a thump on the back. She laughed. "I will say this, though. I'm glad I don't have to make nice with that loser anymore. I almost thrashed him a few moments ago."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 pm

"I could tell," Sokka told her with a laugh, "Your face is so easy to read. I can always tell what's on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:29 pm

"Oh? Is that so?" Toph stood in front of him, keeping him from walking any further. She smiled at him. "Can you tell what's on my mind right now?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Sokka grinned at her, adopting a "thinking" pose. He rubbed his chin and "hmmed". He spoke, "I think that you're extremely glad I'm here and you can't wait to introduce me to your parents."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:56 pm

She laughed. "Well, that is true. But you're missing something there, Snoozles."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:59 pm

"You're happy that you showed Hahn's place? You love me? You want children?!" Sokka asked dramatically, the last part being added with a gulp.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:04 pm

"Yes, yes, and no. At least not yet," she said, snickering. She patted Sokka on the arm. "You really are too easy to bother, Snoozles. And I still have something in mind. Come on. You're a genius. Guess."

She drew steadily closer to him as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Sokka scratched his head before blushing at her close proximity. He grinned a little and kissed her before pulling away and asking, "Is this it?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:13 pm

"Ah! He's a mindreader!" she said, pleased. "Yeah, that's it exactly." She gave him a tight, warm hug, her face buried in the crux of his shoulder and neck. "I've missed you all day."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:40 pm

"I missed you too. I hated watching you and Hahn. Almost as much as you hated being there," Sokka told her with a grin, hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:42 pm

"Almost? Heh. That sounds about right." She kissed his chin, and slipped one of her arms through his. "Well, let's go meet my parents."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:44 pm

"Don't suppose we can put this off any later," Sokka told her with an exaggerated sigh as they headed for the house.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:48 pm

"Hey, don't worry. They'll love you once they find out you saved me," she said. She gave his arm a squeeze. "Seriously, don't sweat it, Snoozles. Everything's gonna be okay."

Toph led Sokka into the main room, where her mother and father usually spent the day at leisure. They both glanced up as the two walked in, and Lao and Poppy shared a confused glance.

"You guys remember Sokka, right?" said Toph, smiling.

Lao cleared his throat. "Well... Yes, yes. A friend of the Avatar. But that does not explain why he is here."

"Where is Master Hahn?" asked Poppy.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:51 pm

"Toph sort of stuck him into the wall after he admitted to being involved with the assassin that tried to kill us both in the Fire Nation," Sokka told them with a shrug, "That and that he was going to pay him here."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:54 pm

The Bei Fongs gasped, seemingly at once. Poppy seemed at a loss for words, but Lao scowled.

"Is this true?" he demanded.

"It is, Dad," said Toph. "I was just leading him along, so he wouldn't scoot off once he figured out things didn't work out." She nudged Sokka. "This idiot here kept him from sticking me with a knife just a few minutes ago."

Poppy gasped again. Lao looked murderous. He barked a few orders at the servants, who were to accompany the guards in taking Hahn into custody.

"Though perhaps we should leave him stuck to the wall," said the man. "I do not take kindly to those who lie and threaten my family." He stood and approached Sokka. He bowed. "Thank you, Master Sokka, for saving my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next