New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 pm

"I have a feeling that you enjoy ordering me around," he complained good-naturedly as he poured a little more water into her mouth, "Which isn't too different with yesterday or the day before that..."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 pm

She smiled. "It won't be much different tomorrow either," she said. Her voice was slow, soft. She was drifting back to sleep again. It was hard to stay awake too long. Toph kept a hold of his free hand. "Don't go anywhere," she said, in that vulnerable voice she only used ever so often, and usually only around him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 pm

"I never will," he promised her, his voice low and losing its usual sarcastic and joking edge as it usually did when he was completely serious about something. He gripped her hand with both of his and smiled.

"You're just stuck with me," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Toph smiled again. "Good. You're the only I could stand to be stuck with for more than an hour or two." She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. "Thanks, Sokka..." Her breathing evened out, became slower, and she was asleep again within moments.

"That is good. She needs her rest," said the healer, after a brief silence.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:05 pm

"Yeah, she does," Sokka said, almost as though he was talking to himself, "But you have to wait until she decides to goto sleep. You can't force her to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:08 pm

The old woman chuckled. "I can only imagine. As I said, the Earth Kingdom is a stubborn lot." She took the empty bowls from Sokka and Shizuka. "You need rest too. You may sleep in here, if you wish. I'm afraid it is the only place where I have beds, of a sort."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:10 pm

"That's okay with me," Sokka told her with a shrug, "I'm not going to be leaving Toph's side anyway. Thank you for everything you've done, though. You saved Toph's life."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:13 pm

"Don't thank me," said the woman, waving a hand. "If you hadn't gotten her here when you did, I don't think I would have been able to do much of anything. You and your friend, there, are responsible for saving her life. Don't think otherwise, young man."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 pm

"Thanks," he told her gratefully, smiling at her for a moment before returning his attention to Toph.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 pm

"I meant what I said about resting," she said, tapping him on the shoulder. "Do not stay up too long. Call if you need me. I am only one room over."

She left Sokka and Shizuka in the infirmary with the sleeping Toph.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 am

(Timeskip?)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:50 am

OOC: Sure. I don't care, almost. It's up to you, really.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:00 pm

(I'm good with it too)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:13 pm

(Cool.)

Eventually, they reached the village as Mai looked around for the clinic. She mused, "Where does the Earth Kingdom usually have their healers at?"

Sokka groaned as he stirred in his sleep. His head was on something soft and he absentmindedly squeezed it and murmured, "Fire more minutes..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:23 pm

"Jet," Zuko said turning to the only person here who was Earth Kingdom. Jet started towards a building, dismounting the ostrich-horse.

"Follow me forgieners."
----------
Shizuka squealed in surprise and leaped up.

"Sokka! I knew I should have slept away from you too. But I was afraid you would come onto her while she's still hurt. Didn't think you would do it to me though."

(I had to. Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Mai rolled her eyes, "We just had to be stuck with you."

"What?!!" Sokka asked sleepily as he sat up before realizing what he was doing while he was asleep. He blushed, "Sorry. I'm a sleep-groper. Just ask Toph!"

(LOL. It's fine, Tokka.)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:47 pm

"Yeah. He kinda is." Toph moaned from her cot as she tried to sit up and failed. "I can't count how many times he's done it with me."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:14 pm

(almost stop calling me Tokka! It's the wrong Toph ship XP)

Shizuka took a deep breath to calm down and she shook her head.

"It's ok. You just scared me mostly." She looked around and this time sighed. "It's still just us though. I wonder if the others are ok?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:26 pm

OOC: Tokka! ^O^

"Probably," said Toph. "I mean, they're not exactly pushovers. I'm sure they're just fine." She soured. "Can't believe I missed a good fight."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:38 pm

(Definitely Tokka.)

"Don't worry. Knowing us, we'd probably get into one soon enough," Sokka commented dryly, "There's just something about us that attracts trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:40 pm

"Let's go with that," said Toph. "Your sister is always saying we're the ones who go looking for trouble." She laughed. "It's kind of true, but not sense in telling her that, right?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 pm

"Yeah! I know!" Sokka agreed, indignant at his sister's past accusations, "I've told her again and again that I'm an inquisitive person."

He smiled a little, "And I suppose we do look for trouble, but I only do it when you're around."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:49 pm

"I knew I was a good influence on you," she said, smiling.

Toph pushed herself to sit up. It tired her out and made her head spin, but she was sick of laying down all the time. She hated feeling this weak and helpless.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 pm

"I'm not sure I'd call it that," Sokka teased her good-naturedly before frowning as she sat up. Subtly, he readied himself to catch her incase she was too weak to stay that way for long.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Toph leaned against the headboard of the bed and sighed. "Well? What would you call it then?" she said. "Face it. You're life would be pretty boring without me." Her head spun a little, but she figured if she didn't move too much again, she would be fine. "Of course, it's the same both ways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next