New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for Supers

Go down 
+4
almostinsane99
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

School for Supers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:28 pm

July exited the room and headed down the hall.

"Well you must know where your classroom is. The classes that are similar are grouped together in the same area," she began.
---------------
"Oh please Rao, just fall asleep in the hall," Mircle said, almost sneering. She would have if she didn't have an image to keep up. "And don't be late either."

"Come on Mircle. I'm not stupid. I may be lazy, but I know better than to piss certain people off."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Arthur followed July out into the hall. It wasn't as busy as a regular school, then again, there weren't a whole lot of people who needed to come to this school. Powers were'nt very common, or else more people would know about them. He listened to July talk. "Yes, I know where my class is, but I'd rather see the rest of the school." He replied. He didn't want July to find his class filled with unattended, super powered kids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:06 pm

"How about the lunch room then," she said, leading the way. Some kids went to their class when they saw the two teachers, but most didn't pay them much attention. "As we're walking how do you like the school so far?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Arthur followed July through the halls, watching some of the kids. They didn't pay much attention to the pair of teachers besides hiding some of the things they were holding, probably all of it should be confiscated. He walked up beside July when she asked him about the school. "You've got some good teachers, and gifted kids, but the school itself, well it's a failure to launch." Arthur replied. "You're trying to turn these kids into functioning members of society, so that they can feel normal. But how can they feel normal if they're being corralled up and dropped in a prisonesque setting just because of who they are." he said, explaining his reason.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:58 pm

"I see. You're one of them," she said. "Not to be mean! I just meant that some of the other staff think that way too. And I kind of agree. But if they didn't have this school many would be out on the streets having no way to control their powers or doing who knows what."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Arthur smiled at July. "No offense taken, so you have nothing to apologize for. I understand where you're coming from, and yes we do need to learn how to control our powers and to stay out of trouble, but I think the approach is a bit off. There are armed guards all over the place, and we need the government's seal of approval to be able to leave." Arthur pointed out. "And it's not like it helps any. Students learn to use their powers whenever they want, instead of whenever they need just to show defiance towards the people keeping them here. Most of the graduates end up teaching here, or some secret facility where they can't be seen because they just can't keep their powers a secret, and that's what you need to know. Academics, you can learn anywhere, but you need experience to be able to hide who you are. I grew up outside of this place, and I turned out fine." He added. Though he only turned out somewhat fine after eighty years and 137 murders. His parents told him he was a late bloomer. Arthur chuckled. "Then again, look where I am. With all the other graduates of this place." he said.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:21 pm

"You're right," July said, her voice a little sad. "But there is not much we can do to change the way things are run. But I have to agree that the students here need more than we are giving them. Some seem afraid of their powers as well. I can't understand the feeling though. My power never gave me too much trouble."

She paused outside the cafeteria. "But I didn't come back here because I can't hide my powers. I can to expand them more."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Arthur dropped his smile in sympathy. It seemed like July really cared about the kids. "Are you sure it isn't less that the students need? Maybe if we tried to make them feel more normal, like they weren't something unnatural and destructive that life would be easier for them. Just let them know that they aren't freaks." he suggested. But he let the subject drop, and moved on. "So you came back to expand your powers? How's that working for you?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:28 pm

"You might be right," July said. She wanted to help them and Arthur was right. They should be helping them feel more normal. At his question. July pushed aside that issue. "It's going well. If I can reverse time, then I was told I might be able to actually go back or forward in time, like time travel. I'm not sure it would happen though. Time travel would take some time to master."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:26 pm

(Any objections if I time-skip an hour?)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:43 pm

(None here.)

Arthur was intrigued at the thought of time travel. To be able to move freely through time itself, was an interesting concept, but it also seemed dangerous. "While further advance of your power might be good for yourself, honestly it sounds like something you may not want to do." he said, then realizing he was being a little rude continued. "What I mean to say is, what's wrong with living now? What's so great about another point in time? And who knows what you could end up screwing up if you went to another time?" he started one of his philosophical rants, complete with hand gestures, then stopped abruptly, and looked at July, who seemed some what prettier on closer inspection, he looked into her eyes and smiled. "I just mean, that I like you where you are right now, walking through the halls of what is essentially a prison, and I don't want you to go anywhere else in time." he said, realizing how forward he sounded.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:39 am

July blushed slightly and looked away.

"Thank you Arthur. And I know what you mean. Time travel is one of the more dangerous powers to have. I don't know if I could handle it. Still if I can just manage to reverse time slightly it would save me some trouble."

She pushed her way into the cafeteria. It was kind of small, but that was mostly because there weren't too many people here.

(I'm ok with it too)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:35 am

Arthur smiled as she blushed, and followed her into the cafeteria. Arthur nodded in agreement. "true enough, but I'd keep it as a hail Mary, never know how you might change the present." He said, catching up with July. "I'll do my best to keep you out of trouble till you can go back." he promised.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:01 pm

"Thank you. That's really kind of you," July said. She liked Arthur already. She hoped he would be good for this school.

"So do you know your students powers already?"
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:35 am

((Well, it's fine with me but can I get my first post up?))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:36 am

(If you can post it relatively soon.)
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:32 am

After class, Chrysame was in the library, looking up some books for her assignment. After being here for just one week, Chrysame has been able to memorize the routes to her classes and rooms. She also seldomly knew a few people.

Once Chrysame got the book she needed, she started out for the hallway. She heard some kind of whining like noise or something. She turned round to try and make out where it was coming from. She didn't see anything so she thought it best to go invisible and find out where it was. She followed the sound, which was almost as soft as a whisper, and saw Fawn between two shelves. How long has she been there? Chrysame noticed how upset Fawn looked. It must be something about her powers, but i shouldn't bother her. Chrysame left the library, not wishing to bother Fawn, knowing that it was probably none of her business, or would probably be wanting some privacy right now, and that she might be late for class.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:52 pm

(TIME SKIP)

Nightmare stood before them, in an empty classroom with doors locked. Thanks to their connections with some of the teachers and guards, the group was able to hold their meetings in these places with little chance of being caught. Nightmare and Heartless controlled the illegal trade in the school, from drugs and booze to collectible trading cards. They made a good profit, and managed to keep people happy, gaining more and more power over the weak-minded guards.

However, that was the past, to prepare them. Escape was near enough, but none of them knew it except Nightmare. He had not conferred with Heartless yet, there had been no time. The news had come too quickly, and it was too much of a risk to let anyone, even those they bribed, overhear him. "My friends, we will soon make history," he began.

"Soon, very soon, we will leave this school behind, and let our power be known beyond these walls."

Kyle

Kyle lay in the midst of some girls who were petting him, as he was a housecat and had a cute face they couldn't resist. "Mew," he cried, as they released an "aww." They knew who he was, but no one could resist the cute cat form he was in now. "Except Izzy," he thought bitterly, and bothered by the thought, he stood up and leapt away from the girls, who looked dissapointed after him. He ran through the halls of the school to his room, where he decided he'd start on his homework.

Vincent

"No, no, this is terrible," Vincent said, pouring over papers on his desk. "These students will be the death of me. H20 is not sugar! I didn't attend forced higher learning to put up with these half-witted morons." He sighed and stood up. "There's nothing for it, I need a break." He walked outside his classroom and walked to a courtyard. It was simulating the evening, though it wasn't really outside, it was as good as he would get here. "Artificial sunset is nice, as least," he muttered, and held his hand up. He created a small ice figure of a girl, and looked at for some time before letting it drop to the ground.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:34 pm

I guess this it. The teleporter thought as he stood in front of a door with the same number that was written in the paper he held on his right hand. Tightening his grip on the backpack’s strap, he extended his hand and opened the door only to find a room with already an occupant in it, Kyle.

Man I sure did hope I had a room for myself.

Without saying a word, Max walked up to the empty bed and threw his stuff on it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Fawn let out a stifled cry when she saw Vincent. She didn't really know who he was, but she knew enough to know he was a teacher. She looked back down at the book she was suppose to read for homework hoping he would not see her.
--------
Rao looked up at Nightmare. This news was good. He would finally be able to get out of this boring school. But he knew that even with Nightmare and Heartless in charge it wouldn't be the simplest thing.

Heartless looked at her brother, her eyes cold, but curious. She wondered why he had not spoke of this before to her, but kept quiet. She knew he had his reasons.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm

Username: Nightmare13
Name: Has adopted the name Oliver.
Super Name: Nobody.
Gang Member (Yes/No): No.
Power: He believes he can see and channel ghosts.
Appearance: He is 5 foot 8, with almost white hair. His eyes are a pale blue, he has no set attire, and no distinguishing marks.
Personality: He is somewhat absent minded, and child like. He has no set personality to speak of, other than a constant confusion.
History: Due to a chronic amnesia, he can't remember much about his past, and has been wandering around, looking for the school for special people. He remembers only that his father spoke of a school for people like what he believes himself to be, and having a picture of it. He stole the picture, and went to look for the school. He lost his wallet and identification along the way, so he's forgotten who he is, but because of the picture, he's never forgotten where he's going.
Other: To have a constant memory he needs to be rooted to one place, leaving reminders of his life all around him.

(Hope this is OK. I was just going to have him pass out somewhere near the school and then be picked up and brought inside.)

After parting ways with July, Arthur found the school to be boring, and wished that he could once again speak with her. But after putting it off all day, Arthur decided it was time to practice his speech for tomorrow, where he would announce his new class, and leave the Biology department forever. Hallelujah! He sat in the library, writing down what he was going to say, silently.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:35 pm

(Now we have a Heartless and a Nobody. Are we going to have a Keybearer too? XD And I screwed up my post. I mixed up Vincent and Arthur. I shall go edit that.)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 pm

(shhhhhhh, you'll ruin the kingdom hearts reference! By the way, I will totally make that.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Pyre listened to Nightmare, intrigued by what he said. He was looking forward to leaving this school, with all its rules and walls. He was tired of being treated like a freak. He wanted to show the government and people that thought like it how much they'd suffer for what they did to him and others.

He smirked a little, forming a small flame in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Nightmare

"I cannot say more here, however," Nightmare said, looking regretful. "The means of escape is not as of now... under our control. Heartless and I have only to take it, and our escape is assured. I tell you this now to set your affairs here in order. If there is anything you've left unresolved, well now's the last chance you'll have. Just don't let anyone onto it, if they think any of us will try an escape, it will be much harder to achieve."

Kyle

"Oh hey, you're that new kid," Kyle said. "I wondered when I'd get a roommate. Well, welcome to prison, I'm Kyle." He stood up and held out his hand to his new roomy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School for Supers
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next