New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for Supers

Go down 
+4
almostinsane99
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

School for Supers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Fawn saw that Vincent didn't see her and she relaxed a little. She took off her gloves, not seeing a reason for wearing at this moment. No one was around for her to touch. Besides they were making her hands a little sweaty.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Orion smiled as he walked through the hallway, seeing Fawn. Finally, he found her. He approached her and spoke, "I've been meaning to speak to you for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Marissa stared up at the ceiling. She was lying on her bed, with her hands behind her head and her legs hanging over the side, where they were swinging forward and back. Her half-completed homework lay beside her, but she wasn’t even sparing it a thought.

“I wonder what Father would think, if he knew where I was now.”

She was alone, but still the words were whispered.

If he had known about her powers, would he have sent her here?

All that happened here was the cramming of information into one’s head, as if it was just to keep them all busy. What did math or English matter to her? It wasn’t like she needed it. She was tough; she could survive on her own.

“I just want to go home.”

Her eyes slid shut and the swinging of her legs stopped. Her heart beat painfully in her chest and, for a moment, she felt as if she couldn’t breathe. But then the moment had passed and she turned her teary eyes to the homework that was waiting.

Sometimes, being busy was good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Fawn leaped in her seat, grabbing her gloves to put on. As she did that she looked up at Orion, half-smiling.

"Hello Orion. What is it that you want," she asked, not being rude, but curious.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Orion smiled a little, grateful that she was actually polite. He shrugged and leaned against the wall.

"I'm just curious about your powers. I was entertaining the possibility of talking to someone of equal intelligence to myself, even if it's merely temporary," he told her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 pm

"My powers?" She looked down at her gloved hands. Everyone seemed interested in her because of them. "What exactly do you want to know about them?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Nightmare

"All right, if there's nothing else, we're done here," Nightmare said. The other gang members began to leave, making sure that no one was outside, while Nightmare approached Heartless. "I'll explain later, once the others leave," he told her in the language of the darkness, silent and undetectable save to those who could understand it.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm

"I understand," Heartless replied. She watched the members leave, making some twitch under her gaze.

Rao left the room wondering what to do next. After thinking about it, he thought he'd rest in his room.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:13 pm

"Well, I was wondering if your absorption meant you took away people's powers. If not, I was wondering if you would oblige absorbing mine so I can actually have an intelligent conversation. It is exhausting to have to deal with the philistines that surround me," Orion told her with a shrug.

Pyre exited the room, in a better mood. He smirked to himself. Maybe he'd go terrorize some of his usual victims, like the ones that the teachers really liked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:22 pm

"Oh. Well when I touch someone I do draw their power away. It's almost like I steal it. See our powers have limits," she said, remembering what she was told when she first came here. "Your's or someone else's is taken away from you and put into me. If I drain enough I can permentantly use that power. But at the same time you could lose it forever. But if I touch you for only a little bit I will be able to retain it for some time and you won't be at risk.

"Still it might make your power weaker and it could hurt. Also incase you are wondering it will not work if you touch me. I must touch you. Skin to skin."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:31 pm

“Were you trying to be funny?” Max asked thinking about how lame the previous comment of his roommate was.
Great, I have to live with this guy. He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Kyle

Kyle drew his hand back in surprise and snarled at the cold reception, before remembering himself. "Boy, you sure have a bad attitude. There must be something going around the place," he said, the last part mainly to himself. "So what can you do? I turn into animals."

Nightmare

After the last member left, Nightmare locked the door, thankfully the locks were meant to keep out students, which was what they needed. He walked over to Heartless and stared into her eyes, very similar to his own. "There's a new student, with a very convenient power," he said, smiling ever-so-slightly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:00 pm

"Hmm... Interesting," Orion mused, thinking on what she said. No wonder others feared her. Even though their powers made them different, Supers loved their powers. It is a part of who and what they are.

"So, if you touch me a little, you would get smarter and I'll just get a little dumber?" he asked for clarification.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Maximo laughed softly at the boy’s remark. Totally ignoring his question he asked “What did you mean by that comment? Something going on around here?”

The question was a rather obvious and expected one since he was the new kid in school and literally didn’t know much about the status of things.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Kyle

"What? Oh, it's nothing. Just a friend of mine's being difficult," Kyle said. "I'll get through to her sooner or later though." He looked over and asked, "so what's your name?" The fact he hadn't answered the last question wasn't lost on Kyle, but he remembered it was better to ask for the name first, then the power.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 pm

“I guess there’s no losing you.” The teen took a deep breath and continued. “My name is Maximo de la Coste and I have highly sensitive reflexes.” He finished. “Happy now?” he said in a low tone before laying down in his bed.

“Well now that we’ve made the introductions, how about a tour of the school?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:05 pm

"Really? Who is it?" Heartless recalled hearing about a new student, but she had not meet or heard very much about them.
--------
"Yes in a way. Only you probably won't notice anymore change as long as I don't take too much. It's kind of complicated about how my power works." She looked at Orion, a small smile. "No one has ever really asked me about it before."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:28 pm

"To be honest, I have a rather low opinion of those that fear knowledge and things that are different. That's why I dislike most of the people in this so-called school," Orion told the girl. He shrugged, "And it's not like I don't have my own motives. I do wish that I could talk to someone intelligent at times and I thought your powers could be the key."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Fawn nodded and she slowly removed a glove. Then she looked at Orion, indicating he bring a hand forward.

"It might feel weird. I don't know exactly what it feels like on your side. I only know how it feels to me." Fawn went a little pink in the face. "And I don't mind at all. It's rare that people actually want to talk to me let alone allow me to touch them."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Orion smiled, a true genuine smile, his first in a very long time. It was rare that the genius smiled at all, but this girl was nice and she was cute when she touched.

Almost hesitantly, he took her hand and felt a tingling, as though some part of him was leaving him. His head ached a bit and he let go in surprise.

"That was... interesting," he told her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Fawn closed her eyes, the rush of a new power entering her. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She could feel her mind whirling and it almost made her giggle. Almost.

"Now what was it that you wanted to discuss exactly? This should last for a good half an hour."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:44 pm

"Anything really, your thoughts about this school, about the meaning of life. I'm not too picky, although that may be because of the effects of your powers," Orion told her with a grin, "Perhaps you know some Latin as I learned that some time ago?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:49 pm

This time Fawn did giggle.

"I didn't absorb your thoughts. Just your power. Still I do know Latin. Do you wish to speak in that with me?" Fawn paused, pursing her lips. "My thoughts about school. It's an oddity that is for sure. It was created to maintain control of normal society. But at the same time it is used to control the abnormal factor-us. Not exactly complete control though."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:16 pm

"That would be quaint," he told her a grin. He stroked his chin and spoke, "They are separating an already different percentage of the population from the rest, making them feel alienated. Truly, they have learned nothing from The Dark One. Isolation breeds resentment and will inevitably lead to one course of action. Rebellion, if not Revolution."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:35 pm

"But they also act to protect minors. I, myself, am thankful to be taken in by this establishment. My own family feared me because of my power. So although they are breeding hostile feelings from a percent of the youth, they are also helping another," Fawn pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School for Supers
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next