New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School for Supers

Go down 
+4
almostinsane99
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

School for Supers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 pm

"That's not..." She dropped the fist she had just raised and then gave a small shake of her head. "I never said that I was a waste a time. I said that you were wasting yours. There's a difference, you know."

She stared at him, with her head tilted to the side and one eye squinted. "Now, are we done here? I've got loads of homework."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Pyre grinned when he spotted Nightmare. Quickly, he walked over to him, careful not to be seen by too many people. It wouldn't do to stain one of his boss' reputations. He smiled a little, "If it isn't Mr. Perfect."

His tone was mocking, keeping the image that Trevor, like his sister, was the perfect student and not a gang leader. His face, however, was slightly subservient, holding a little respect, a surprising image for the troubled teen.

"We're meeting today?" he asked quietly.

Orion sighed as he left the library. He had decided to head for his room, to work on something on his laptop. He smiled a little when he saw Fawn, however. Her power intrigued him. He walked over to her, intending to greet her.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Kyle

Kyle showed his dissapointment, and sighed. "Fine, Marissa, I won't keep you from your precious homework. If you want to have fun, you can call out to me," he said, grinning half-heartedly. He turned into a wolf, and turned his back, before saying, "but if you don't, I'll be back tomorrow." He let out a bark of laughter before running down the hall, weaving in and out of other students that stared after him.

Trevor

"If it isn't the class dunce," Trevor replied, superiority in his tone. More quietly, he said, "yes, in an hour, there's something interesting Heartless and I need to discuss with everyone. We may have a new member if all goes well."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Fawn just stared at Max. He wasn't afriad of her. But why? She took her things, staring at Max wondering if he was either new or if there was something wrong with him.

"Th-thanks. I just like g-getting to my classes early."
---------
Rao saw that Trevor was looking for everyone, but he was a good two hallways away, so he didn't bother to walk over to him. He would get over where he was eventually.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Arthur smiled back at July, even though he didn't really want to discuss his powers. It seemed like only Vincent knew who he actually was, and he wanted to keep it that way. There was no sense in having a pretty young teacher know he was an eighty year old serial killer.
"Mine is a very complicated power. Not something one should disclose in completeness, because, as you must understand because of your power, nobody else would quite fathom what it is like to walk in those shoes." Arthur explained. "But I can tell you I'm wicked strong, and fast, but that is all you need to know about my... ability." he concluded, still smiling at July.

(EDIT: I feel bad for not including Vince. Sad )
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm

July nodded. She could understand his secretiveness. Not everyone at this school liked to be open about their powers. July respected that.

"Well maybe I'll find out what it is later. Do you want to know mine?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 pm

"Good afternoon," Orion said awkwardly at last, looking between Fawn and another boy whom he didn't recognize, "Need any help?"

He sounded a little uncomfortable. it was common knowledge that the genius never interacted socially unless it was to advance his own goals.

"Good," Pyre told him with a smirk, "Though, I was strangely looking forward to burning something. Perhaps the guards' barracks. I heard one use the word 'freak' again."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Great, stumbled against a nerdy one. Fantastic. Max laughed softly for a brief moment after his thought.

“Why are you so… nervous?” He asked with a frown. There was bound to be people weird in here, but this weird? The teen looked down at her since he was a few feet taller than her. With his left hand he moved some of his white silky hair that was getting in front of his eye.

Upon hearing a third voice approaching them, Max turned to see who it was.

(Almostinsane, I don't think that Orion could recognize Maximo since he is new at the school.)

(No worries. And thanks!)

Last edited by nando_c_s on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:09 pm

I certainly hope you don't. Arthur thought to himself. His smile didn't waver at the grim thought. "I believe Vincent mentioned something about time manipulation." he said. "Quite an interesting power. But please, tell me more about it." he continued.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm

(Oh. Sorry, nando. Edited.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm

"It's Izzy!" she barked back at him. Then she spun around and marched outside, her mood spoiled. She really did have homework to get to, but that didn't mean she would do it... yet.

She stepped to the side of the path and closed her eyes, drinking in the warmth of the sun. She took in a deep breath and then slowly let it out. Maybe she had been too harsh on Kyle. All he wanted was to be friends, and wasn't that what she really wanted as well, to have somebody she could call a friend?

Great. Now I'm feeling guilty. It's his own fault. If he didn't bug me so...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:19 pm

"I...It's my powers," she said softly. He saw that Orion was here now and she felt even more nervous. She wasn't good being around others. Especially since none wanted her near them.
------------
"Yes. I can freeze, slow and speed up time as of right now," July said, a little proudly. Most powers didn't do much beyond one thing, but hers was a little more...flexible. "I use to love using it as a kid. Got me out of a lot of trouble," she joked.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:24 pm

A certain dude that didn’t seem interesting to Max at all.
Facing Fawn once again he asked curiously “Your powers? What about them…?”
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:26 pm

"I-I..." Fawn shook her head. No she couldn't do this. It was too much for her. "Ask around. Anyone can tell you what a freak I am." Then she ran off, but not before shouting back. "And thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Trevor

"The guards can use what language they like, so long as they remember just who pays them," Trevor said. "Or some of them, at least. As for burning something, I'm afraid that you'll have to be satisfied with the few times you can unleash your flames, arson is easily traced back to you."

Kyle

Kyle wasn't paying attention, thinking about Izzy, and crashed into a boy talking to another boy and one girl running away. Orion, he thought his name was, now that he thought of it, which wasn't easy, since his head hurt again. He transformed back into a human and groaned in pain.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Arthur smiled July's pride, he found it a little cute. He began analyzing her power, but stopped abruptly after realizing what he was doing. Sizing her up. Trying to decide on a weak point and make her suffer for it. But this wasn't the old days, Arthur Hunt was a good boy now. He nodded at what July was saying.
"I can see how it would. Mine just seemed to get me into it." he joked back.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:31 pm

"Are you okay, Fawn?" Orion asked with a sigh. Their powers were a gift, not a curse. Her power was a particularly unique one, She shouldn't have to suffer or be isolated because of them.

"Her powers are amazing," he told Max, in answer, "She can absorb the powers of others."

He paused, watching her leave. He shook his head, "People are useless. She shouldn't care so much."

He grunted, falling down. He looked over, recognizing the shapeshifter. He nodded at him, "Ah. Someone else who understands how unreasonable the female sex can be."

"That's a shame," Pyre said with a smile, "I cannot wait until we graduate."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:32 pm

"Well I'm glad there is some new blood in the teacher's this year. I mean I only been teaching here for two years, but still."
-----------
Fawn started to head to her next class, but Mircle cut her off.

"Hey Osmose," she said, with a cold smile.

"Um...hi Mircle. And my name is Fawn."

"I know that," she said, not really caring. "Why are you running? Did someone hurt you?"

"N-no. It wasn't that."

"Well if anyone gives you trouble, just tell me. I'll take care of them."

Fawn just rushed off. Mircle shook her head at the girl. So much wasted potential.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Kyle

"Huh? What," Kyle asked as he righted himself. "It's not all girls who are unreasonable... just the girls I know," he said, grinning. "Oh, sorry for running into you."

Vincent

"Well, I see I'm a third wheel," Vincent said. "I'll just be getting back to my room then, papers to grade and all that." He walked to the door, wondering what exactly Arthur's powers were.

Trevor

"That day will come soon enough, though you might want to clean your act up a little," Trevor said. "They may hold you back and keep you here if they think you'll be a danger to the masses."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 pm

EDIT:

"Well I'm glad to be teaching here." Arthur replied. The statement made him curious though. What was wrong with the teachers here? "But I'm not quite used to the school yet, maybe you could show me around sometime." He suggested. This was a lie. He spent a lot of his class time walking around the halls picking at a muffin and locating possible escape routes. He heard Vincent say goodbye. "Alright Vincent, see you later." he said, feeling somewhat guilty.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:15 pm

“What the…?” Max stayed in a bit of a shock since the girl ran away from them all of a sudden.

Oh, I guess that explains it. She must think she’s bad, different in a way from the rest. Well maybe she hasn’t noticed that we are all different. Too bad for her I guess.

“Thanks for the talk” he told Orion before passing through him and the boy who had just arrived.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:22 pm

"It's fine," Orion told the guy that ran into him before turning to the other boy he didn't recognize and nodded.

"You know I haven't done anything too bad in years, at least, nothing they can trace back to me," Pyre told Trevor with a shrug, "I'll be leaving here with you. Then I can cut loose when we loose our the idiots that try to track us."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:07 pm

July shook her head at Vincent. Then she turned back to Arthur. Her next class wouldn't be starting for another 30 minutes or so (32.4 to be exact. July was good with time).

"I would love to show you around. Do you have time now?"
--------------
Fawn ran into the library and hid herself among the shelves. He banged her head against her knees.

"Great! The first person not to treat me like I have some kind of disease and I freak out around him. I'm so good at making friends," she cried. But she didn't wept at all. Fawn had cried so much in the beginning that it now she found it pointless and wet.
--------------
Rao saw Mircle coming before she turned the first time. After waiting for some time she spotted him. Rao just looked at her like he didn't care.

"We're meeting today an hour after school," she said in a low voice. Rao nodded absentmindly.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Arthur spread his arms, motioning around the empty room. "I've got all the time in the world." He said, smiling at her sweetly. This also was not true. In fact, he was supposed to be teaching Biology at this very moment. He walked over to the door and opened it for July. "Apres vous."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Kyle

"So who was the new kid," Kyle asked as the boy in question dissappeared through them.

Trevor

"I suppose you make a valid point," Trevor said. "But I have not run the most lucrative gang in the schools history by underestimating those in charge of the school." His mind turned to when he would finally escape these walls. He wondered whether he would try to release his father or if he would try to outdo him. Already he had a formidable force of students who would graduate soon, with more recruits from inside and outside the school, the gang could accomplish what his father never had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School for Supers   School for Supers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School for Supers
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next