New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're So Weird (T-M)

Go down 
+2
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Kai exited his room and headed outside, the watch in his pocket. He tried to remain calm as he left. He felt like people were staring at him like they knew he had been taking things. It made him feel insanely guilty.
----------
"You can come in," Agatha said after a minute. "And it's just you right?"
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Deana cautiously opened the door and stepped in, nodding.

"Yeah, just me," she said, quietly. She sat down on the floor near Agatha. She looked up at her for a moment, before staring at the floor.

"How are you?" she asked, as casually as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:50 pm

John blinked in surprise. He had thought he was far enough away so that the others wouldn't have found him. He looked over at Matt and gulped.

"U-um, p-practicing?" he asked, trying to think of a suitable lie.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Callan jammed her hands in her pockets as she closed in on the cabin. Her quick, precise gait looked almost predatory, especially coupled with her nearly emotionless face and tall stature. She kept her chin high and her back straight to hide how weak she felt at the moment.

Soon, she came upon John, punching a tree. Upon closer inspection, she saw that his fists were bleeding. She also saw Matt, but as soon as her eyes fell on him, she refused to look at him. She stopped in her tracks, her eyes softening with worry and she brought her hand over her mouth. Why was he doing that? She let her hand drop down to her side again. "S-stop..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:10 pm

John blinked, seeing that now Callan was here too. He felt some anger well up in him about what he heard Matt had done, but he let it slide. He didn't want to hurt her even more by bringing it up. He looked at the others two and nodded. He bowed his head.

"I'm s-sorry," he told them, bowing his head.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Matt didn't believe John's little "practicing" story one bit. He was about to speak, when Callan walked up. He felt slightly pained at the pointed way Callan avoided even looking at him, though he understood her aversion. He stared at the ground as she murmured for him to stop. He was certain she could handle John better than he could. And she probably wanted him gone. He started to continue walking back to his car. Why was it that every single one of the people here seemed to have some weird problem like that? He kept his eyes to the ground as he kept walking.

Soon enough, he could be away from them. And they wouldn't mind at all. His vehicle was now in view...

Without even bothering to go back to the cabin to gather his things, he entered the car. He stuck his keys into the ignition, drank another bottle, and started away from the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Callan knew exactly what Matt was doing in his car. And it disgusted her. She wanted nothing to do with it. She watched for a second while he started to walk away, before quickly taking her eyes off him. She turned them onto John, "Why were you really doing that?" she asked, her expression grim, as she looked from his hands to his face.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 pm

"I-it was m-my f-fault A-Agatha got h-hurt," he told her, watching Matt leave with a frown. He paused for a moment before saying without stuttering, "I needed to be punished."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Callan drew a little closer to John, her expression softening once more. She felt bad for him... "Sh-she doesn't b-blame you for it... Please, p-please don't h-hurt yourself..." she said, looking down at his hands. "You did nothing wrong..." She noted how he used the word 'punish.'
---
Alix sat in the kitchen area at the table, her head resting on her hands. Her eyes were closed behind her glasses. The doctors said they would help for a little while. But there was nothing more they could do for her. It was exhausting to focus all the time. She was thinking. She would miss seeing things... She appreciated the beauty of things. And it would all go away when this was over. Would anything matter if she couldn't do what she loved?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:44 am

John looked at Callan and was surprised to find her words were true. He nodded, not wanting to hurt her more and murmured, "O-okay. I-I won't."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Kai saw Callan and John talking. He looked at the watch in his hands and decided against confronting him now. He could already sense the hostility between him and John. He knew John suspected him the most. It hurt Kai that John knew it was him but wouldn't say anything. He retreated inside and spotted Alix.

"Hey Alix. I didn't knew you wore glasses."
----------
"Better," Agatha said, moving her sight from the window to her new friend. "I...the guilt of what happened it still with me though. But in terms of my health I will be fine."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Deana sighed.

"It wasn't your fualt, Agatha... you... you couldn't help it..." she murmured, staring at the floor. She didn't say that she blamed herself, having this odd feeling that it would probably only make her friend feel worse. "I'm... I'm glad you're doing better, though."

----

Matt pulled onto the road; there were two lanes. He accelerated, taking another sip when he knew the other drivers couldn't see him. By the time he was finished with this one, he wasn't yet intoxicated. He pulled another from the back, swerving for a moment as he did so, a driver to his right narrowly avoiding him. He got back on track, smiling gently and twistedly to himself. It was going to be over fast this time. He got the bottle a quarter of the way down, as he pulled onto the highway...
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Callan whipped around at the sound of a car engine revving, its tires screeching as they reached the asphault. She saw Matt's car speeding off into the distance. "O-oh my God!" she said, knowing that Matt had a bunch of booze in the car. He'd hurt himself... or worse... As much as she disliked him for how he'd humiliated her, she didn't want him to get hurt. What could she do?
---
Alix looked up at Kai and smiled, trying not to squint, "Oh, yeah. I wear contacts most of the time."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:54 pm

((Toko, please, please, please accept Nattie's characters...))

Matt continued to drive, speeding unapologetically, and narrowly avoiding some other cars on the road. He drank some more, until the third bottle was gone. He kept down the highway, still not feeling entirely out of it. He debated even texting Cyndi... he pushed the thought away as he continued to drive.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Callan panicked, silent and motionless for a moment. She snapped out of it, after what seemed like an hour, but it was only a few seconds. With a trembling hand, she reached into her pocket, pulling out a cell phone. She found Matt's number and called, waiting impatiently for him to pick up as it rang. "I'm s-sorry, John. E-excuse m-me..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Matt heard his cellphone ringing in his pocket. He pulled it out sharply, swerving again. More cars strained around his. He didn't even check the number as he picked up.

"Hello?" he answered, struggling to sound composed. He drove with one hand as he held the phone.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Callan paused, trying to gather her composure from the pieces it had been broken into. She took a deep breath, but it was unable to brace the floodgates. Words began pouring out. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing, Matt?! P-pull over r-right n-now, y-you hear m-me?!"
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Matt was shocked to hear Callan's voice on the other line. He couldn't find a way to answer, still for a second as he drove on. He knew he should pull over... he knew lives other than his were in danger... but he couldn't get himself to stop.

"Sorry, Callan..." he murmured into the phone, staring straight ahead. He stashed it into the cupholder, not bothering to hang up.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:33 pm

"W-what's wrong?" John asked, sensing the panic in Callan's voice, both when she talked to him and then when she talked into the phone.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 pm

(I will when he posts them XD)

"That's cool. I think you look cute with them on," he teased trying to make things more relaxed if they had to be. After what happened with Agatha things had gotten tense around here. It made Kai feel uncomfortable. "So did you ever find your red paint?"
------------
"But it is Deana. I knew I had to take them, but out of fear of exposure I let John stop me," Agatha said shaking her head. "I just didn't want anyone to look at me in worry or pity because...I get enough of it at home."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Alix couldn't help but smile and blush slightly. "Well, thank you. You're pretty cute, yourself," she teased. "And no, I never found it. I could have sworn, I packed it, though. I guess it dropped out of my bag in the car on the way here. Or maybe I lost it," she started to think aloud, without realizing it, "I don't think anyone would take it, I mean everyone here is very nice. And anyway, what could anyone do with red pai--" she caught herself and smiled sheepishly, "I'm sorry. I ramble sometimes."
---
Callan was silent for a moment, hearing scuffling. She looked at John with worried, apologetic eyes. But the line hadn't gone dead. "You're not sorry..." she said, "Please stop this, you're going to get hurt." She knew Matt wasn't listening anymore and ended the call. "H-he's gonna crash that car, John..." she murmured, staring into the ground.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:06 pm

John frowned a little, trying to think of something to do or say. It was at times like this that he wished he was braver like his brother or the others, like Deana. He stuttered, "C-call 911."

That was the best he could come up with. He inwardly punched himself.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:46 pm

((Yay! Very Happy ))

Matt barely heard her voice through the phone, looking more serious for a moment before the line went dead. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do anymore, but he was too far to turn back now... he accelerated even more, and switched lanes rapidly. Again, he switched lanes. His eyes scanned the fearful drivers barely making their way around his car. He tried not to focus on them, awaiting the perfect moment to come... there was a bridge visible...

----

Deana sighed.

"It's alright, Agatha... we... we just care about you, that's all..." she said, quietly, putting her hand on her shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Kai felt nervous. He hated taking things that weren't his but he never knew what to do afterwards. Whenever he tried to return it, it usually ended badly.

"I don't know either. Maybe some people just take things without thinking that they don't even want."
-------------
Agatha looked at Deana tenderly and smiled. She was glad to have made one friend here. She really felt she could trust Deana, but she could never say that she could probably die at a young age.

"I know. At least I know you and John do. And I'm thankful for that."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Deana offered a small smile back at her.

"We all do," she said, quietly. "I'm glad you're back."

She felt very trusted now, and this strange warmth, even though the moment was almost sad. Agatha was the first person she had thought she could trust in a long time. She was genuine, she was kind... Deana hadn't had a real friend in the longest time. And she hoped, desparately, that their friendship wouldn't be cut short. She swallowed, looking away for a moment as the thought came to mind.

No... no, that won't happen... she'll be fine, if she just... takes her pills and everything... she thought, barely convincing herself. Her hand still remained on her shoulder, and suddenly, she carefully embraced her friend. That thought had shaken her like the time she'd walked in to see her fallen friend. That it could happen again... and have a much worse outcome... already terrified her, though she'd only known Agatha for a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're So Weird (T-M)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next