New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're So Weird (T-M)

Go down 
+2
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Agatha hugged Deana back, feeling bad. She didn't want to lie to her friends, especially Deana now that they were becoming close. But at the same time she didn't want her to worry about her all the time. Or have the knowledge that made Agatha's life hard.

"I'm glad I'm back too. I didn't want to miss my summer here."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Deana hugged her a little longer, pulling away slowly, nodding. She hid her watery eyes, looking away from a moment after pulling away from her.

"Yeah, I would've missed you," she replied. She looked back over at her friend for a moment. She wasn't sure what to say now.

"Do you want to... go outside for a while or something, if you can?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Orion groaned as he rolled over out of bed, not really caring that his back hurt from the impact because of his drowsiness.

Orion groaned, "Why do I wake up with a hangover even when I don't drink?!"
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:44 pm

((I think you posted on the wrong RP, AI... Sorry. ^^'))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:43 pm

(Oh, thanks. Edited. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 am

Username: Nightmare13
Name: Fiona Janes
Appearance: She has very long light brown hair that runs about halfway down her back. She has sea green eyes, and light skin. She is five foot four, and has a skinny figure, save for the beginning of a stomach. She wears whatever, at any time, but is now leaning towards dresses and baggier clothes.
Secret: She's pregnant.
History: Fiona has always grown up in the shadow of her brother. For her entire childhood she tried to impress her parents, but her brother always managed to out shine her, no matter how hard she tried. This lead to a fair bit of resentment of her brother, and a whole lot of disobedience towards her parents. Despite her determination to get attention, she refused to get into too much trouble. She wouldn't go drinking or stealing, so she had somebody else do it for her. She started going out with a well known "bad boy" from her school in grade ten. Her parents didn't seem to mind all that much, but it was her brother who came to her and talked to her about her behavior. This lead to a large argument in the car while she drove them both home. Though it wasn't her fault, they got themselves into a terrible car crash, and her brother hit his head hard, leaving him with brain damage. Her brother was left with the mental capacity of an eight year old. Or so the doctors said. Her parents believed that her brother could still retain some of the skills that he used to possess, thus they refused to move him into special education. While her brother struggled in school, Fiona was stuck in a relationship with Keith (the guy I mentioned earlier.) who had begun to beat her, because she refused to do anything with him. Both faced with the pressure of their own problems, Fiona and her brother started to talk to each other more, and Fiona decided to start helping her brother with school. In return, her brother would listen to her talk about her problems with Keith. They formed a close bond, and started looking out for each other. She helped him pass in school, and he helped her dump Keith, and hung around her, so Keith wouldn't try anything. A little before the end of school however, Keith caught Fiona alone walking home from a friend's house at night, and raped her. The experience left her traumatized, but her parents claimed it was her own fault for going out with him in the first place. Keith got himself into serious trouble, but that wasn't the end of their story. At the start of summer break, Fiona found out she was pregnant. Instead of staying where she was, and having her parents be further disappointed in her, she decided to leave her home for the summer, and figure out a plan for the child. The night she left was stormy, and it had been one of the few times she had driven a car since the accident. Before she could leave, her brother stood in front of the car, with a packed bag, and told her that he was going with her to the cabin she had rented for the summer. Reluctantly at first, she let him come with her.
Other: Acts as a sort of caretaker for her brother.

Username: Nightmare13
Name: Harry Janes
Appearance: Harry has sky blue eyes, a short black crew cut, and stands about six foot three. He is sufficiently ripped, body builder style. He'll wear anything.
Secret: He is on steroids.
History: Harry Janes is Fiona's older brother, who we know oh so much about. He was smart, he was athletic, and had plenty of friends. He grew up like this, his parents so proud of him, and his sister hating him, despite his constant acts of kindness towards her. He had always wanted desperately for his sister to like him, but for reasons he couldn't quite grasp, she hated him. So, when bad boy Keith started hanging out with his sister, he knew he needed to do something. So he confronted her on a drive home one night, when they were alone in the car. They both started yelling, and then they crashed. Harry was left with the mind of an eight year old. All hopes his family ever had of him becoming a doctor went down the drain. But they still pressured him, and pushed him to succeed in school, not letting his disability get the better of him. But Harry couldn't take the pressure, and even though he tried his best, he was still failing most of his courses. He seeked out the help of his sister, who helped him with school, and started to become his best friend. He began to protect her from Keith, and she helped him get by in school. But after Keith raped her, he wanted revenge, that he just couldn't have, because the cops got to him first. So he decided to get stronger, so nobody could ever hurt Fiona again. He had remained athletic, despite the accident, so he asked one of his gym buddies what he could do to get stronger, they offered him steroids, and he took them, but he was told not to tell anybody about them. This started him on his journey to get stronger for his sister, and when Fiona decided to leave, he was determined to go with her, and protect her, hiding his performance enhancing drugs in his bag.
Other: He doesn't know Fiona is pregnant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm

(Accepted)

Agatha thought about it, then nodded. She didn't want to deal with the others, but she was sure they had their own problems right now. And beside she didn't want to worry Deana by saying no.

"I'll be fine. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Deana smiled weakly. Part of her merely wanted to confirm that Agatha was going to be alright. She started for the door, leaving it open for Agatha to follow as she got into the hallway.
----
((And now... please excuse my inaccuracy.))

Matt felt himself start to lose it by the time he was halfway through the fifth bottle of liquor. Everything was starting to cloud up. He wasn't caring anymore what he was doing. Though he still knew his intentions. He was swerving more aggressively now, less pointedly, less like it was on purpose. Som driver's cellphones pulled out to call him in.

He was a few miles from the bridge. But as he reached for his alcohol, he completely lost control...the last thing he saw were the fearful, wide-eyes of the girl driving in the other vehicle, before their cars slammed into each other.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:29 pm

*moments earlier*

Fiona sat in the drivers seat of the car she had bought for herself without her parent's knowledge a couple of days before she left. She didn't want the plates to be followed, or to take part in car theft, so she payed in cash, and hid the car till she needed it.

Fiona was edgy while she was driving. She was terrified of getting into another accident. With a sleeping Harry in the car, she became more afraid. He didn't need any more hits to the head. It was while she drove that she reflected on her situation. She was supposed to have the child of an ex boyfriend who raped her, so she was going out into the forest to spend some time alone to think, while taking care of her brother. But what did she need to think about. Should she get an abortion. No. She already decided against that. It's not like she had any respect from her parents to lose, and she wouldn't kill her own kid. Now what was left was whether to keep it or not. She had looked up families looking for kids, and had narrowed her options down to a couple of families, but she wasn't sure. She had in fact, arranged for a couple meetings at the cabin she was renting. But those were problems for later. First she needed to figure out getting there. Suddenly a truck comes into view, and it was headed straight for her car. The driver was out of view, probably picking something up off the ground. Fiona panicked, and tried to swerve to get away. But before she knew it, both cars had slammed together. Fiona blacked out.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:16 am

Matt found himself, still concious, but barely... blood ran down his temple, and even in this state, he could feel the pain of broken ribs in his chest, his leg...

There was someone else. He'd hit someone else. That had never been his intention... he lifted his head from the steering wheel, seeing two of everything. There was a car next to his, and there were others int here... no... no... this couldn't be happening.

Someone else was hurt.

The four other bottles had been thrown out the window, smashed into the road or in the grassy center dividers. What was left was the empty fifth, and the untouched sixth. What had he done? Matt felt it all come up, throwing up in his car. He leaned his head against the steering wheel... could he still die from this? The other car was in terrible shape, this was his fault, someone else could be badly injured, or... worse... and it was all because of him. He squeezed his eyes shut, willing it all to be over.

Sirens rang in the distance...

------

Deana heard something on the idly playing radio in Matt's room.

"...road has been closed for the time being, until the accident is cleared..."

Her eyes widened. He'd done it. She felt her breath leave her like when Agatha had fallen the week before. Perhaps she hadn't cared for Matt before, but... what if? She swallowed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:55 am

Agatha heard it too and suddenly she didn't want to go for a walk. She stumbled backwards, almost tripping. She looked at Deana before turning.

"I'm sorry Dee. I-I just can't go out right now." She ran into her room and shut the door, sliding down it into a sitting position, her knees against her chest.

'God what is going on here? Why do people keep getting hurt?'
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Deana nodded, understanding fully, before heading back to the exit of the cabin. She looked out at the spot where Matt's car had been parked, maybe not even ten minutes before. Callan and John were staring into John's cellphone. She turned away, and walked back inside, her eyes filling up again.

She entered into the nearest room, startled and embarrassed to find Sam sitting in it, back turned from her.

"O-Oh... I-I'm sorry, Sam," she said, almost turning around, before noticing a scarlet-stained metal object in his hand.

"Sam..." she whispered.

((Sorry if he's somewhere else... I thought he was leaned against a tree or something, but I couldn't find that post. :-/))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Sam looked up, his eyes widening when he saw Deana. He had thought he had locked the door. Damn it! Why did she have to find out?

He spoke, "I-I'm sorry."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:47 pm

"I-It's... it's a-alright... I'm sorry for... well... I'm sorry, Sam," Deana said, trying to catch herself. She swallowed, not knowing what to say to him. It wasn't as though she was... unfamiliar... with this kind of thing, but she'd never seen... anyone do that before... not in front of her, anyway. She bit her lip, turning toward the door. She faced it as she spoke.

"I-I'll leave, if you want, I'm... I'm really sorry."

((For the sake of moving this arc along...))

Matt found himself on another hospital bed... yet another trip to the hospital, another ambulance ride he could scarcely recall. There was no numbness like his previous visit. Though his head ached and was still cloudy, and his other injuries pained him, his mind was full of that other car, and its two passengers.

A nurse walked in promptly.

"I see you're up again, Mr.... Adrien?"

He stared at her, trying to focus, and nodded, feeling pain shoot into him for that second.

"I would suggest not moving too much right now_"

"T-The girl... the other car... w-what happened to them?" he said, his voice hoarse. He coughed slightly.

The nurse ignored his question and continued to go on with questions and treatment. Matt did his best to follow what she was asking, though he was rather disoriented. And somehow, still managing to keep those two others in his head. She concluded and left without answering what he'd first asked.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Harry was in the waiting room. Thankfully, he had made it out of the accident relatively unscathed. A couple scratches here and there, but nothing serious. Many of the people thought it odd, when they saw what looked to be a full grown man smiling giddily, with a teddy bear sitting on his lap, balloons in one hand, and a bouquet of flowers in the other. A nurse watched him from the desk, making sure he wasn't getting into any trouble. She was the only one in the room who knew about his condition. But despite the stares he was receiving from parents concerned about their children and this man, Harry continued to smile, waiting patiently to see his sister.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:00 am

Matt watched as the nurse left the room. He stared at the door. He needed to know if the other passengers were alright. He slowly maneuvered himself off of the hospital bed and staggered toward the door. He looked out the window of it, to check if anyone was out there. He felt a little lightheaded, but he was determined to find the others. He made his way into the hallway and began his search.

A hallway and one door down, he looked into the window in the door. It was her, the girl he'd hit. He took a painful deep breath and opened the door to her room.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Fiona was sitting up straight in her bed. She looked a little fretful and worried. The doctors had come and told her that her brother was fine, and that if she wanted to press charges against the man who hit her, then she was welcome to meet with a lawyer here. Unfortunately they didn't have any information on the baby yet. They didn't know that she was even pregnant until she told them. That came as no surprise, but it wasn't much of a shocker when she woke up screaming about her baby. They had scheduled an ultra sound for later that day. She was surprisingly worried about the child now. She wanted to know if it was safe, and that the baby hadn't sustained damage from the crash. Fiona was largely unharmed herself, in fact, she had blacked out mainly due to fear. The incident had been far too familiar. She still had flashes of the car accident with Harry. The whole thing seemed deja vu. But Fiona was worried about somebody other than Harry this time.

Fiona had the blankets upturned, and had pulled up her gown so that she could see her bare stomach (among other things) and placed one hand on her stomach. She heard the doorknob turn, and quickly put her hospital gown back down and pulled the blankets back over herself. Fiona turned her head to the door, her cheeks bright red, as a man walked in. "He-hello." she said to the entering boy, a little flustered.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 am

Matt had walked in just in time to see her pull down her gown and pull up her blankets. He mentally raised an eyebrow (because he wasn't skilled enough to do that for real) and looked over at her. She looked... well, she seemed okay, actually. But he couldn't see if she was injured, with the blankets up and everything.

"H-Hi..."

She didn't seem to recognize the fact that he'd been the one to almost kill her. And he wasn't sure he wanted to tell her anymore... one of the other things he noticed, was that she was really, really... not hot, not sexy, but... pretty. Really pretty. Not like Callan, or Syndi even.

What a thought at a moment like this.

"Um... I... was sent in to check on you... is there anything you want?" he said, as convincingly as possible. He knew he looked just as much like an injured patient as she did, if not more apparently standing up, but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're So Weird (T-M)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15