New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're So Weird (T-M)

Go down 
+2
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Abeiya

You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:33 am

Callan returned the slight smile, a bit bashfully. Her night had been okay. She slept through most of it, only dreaming briefly. Racing thoughts hadn't kept her up for hours. She could only hope that she hadn't spoken in her sleep. That could always make things awkward. "It was okay. What about yours?" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 am

Deana pushed open the door and held it for Agatha as she met her there. This would be good, she hoped. Friendship, real friendship, with people who didn't expect something from her, didn't even seem possible where she had once been. But here, it seemed things were... different. Like somehow, all of the people here had a connection, oddly, by the secrets that would isolate them elsewhere...
-----
"Mine was... pretty okay, too, I guess," Matt replied. He liked when she smiled, the slight bashfulness, shyness that went along with it. He looked at her for a moment, before glancing around the kitchen, and spotted an old coffeemaker in the corner of a counter. He stood up out of nowhere and walked over to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Agatha mouthed a thank you to Deana and she turned to her before running.

"Did you already stretch? It would suck to pull something," she said, trying to make sure her voice was calm. She was a little worried that something might happen when they were jogging. Nothing usually happened, but once in a while she could feel what felt like the beginning of a heart attack. She liked Deana. If she freaked her out Agatha was sure she wouldn't be her friend.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:16 pm

"A-are you sure?!!" John asked Kai, a bit more desperately, "It's really important! I-it's all I have left to remember my parents by."

He looked away, rather embarrassed by his outburst.

Sam yawned as he entered the kitchen, taking a seat at the table and grumbling, "This is vacation. We're not supposed to be up yet."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Deana nodded back at her, smiling weakly for a second before starting out.

"Yeah, I think we should do that first," she replied. It sounded like Agatha was struggling to keep calm. Her mind flashed back to yesterday's events, as much as she wanted to forget about it so things wouldn't be awkward between the two of them. She hoped she wouldn't mess any of this up today. She started doing her usual stretches, remembering how she hadn't yesterday... hmm, maybe she should have. She felt the soreness of falling in her limbs still, but she would just have to deal with it this morning. Everything would be fine... if she didn't screw up again.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Callan tilted her head to the side a bit when Matt all of a sudden got up and went over to the kitchen counter. Then she understood. There was a coffeemaker. She had told herself that she was going to kick caffeine, but it wasn't a habit that was going to hurt her as much as some of the other ones... Then she turned around quickly, hearing John much louder than she'd ever heard him before.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Matt glanced behind him, having heard John's little outburst as well. He sort of hoped he was okay, and proceeded to make coffee. He hid that he wasn't too pleased with how Callan's attention was on John again, but, it seemed like everyone had turned to him now... he continued to make the caffeine for the morning. Though, he wouldn't mind if he had it all to himself... oh well. Maybe Callan would take some.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:58 am

Kai shook his head and put his hands out in front of him palms out as it to block at attack.

"No I didn't see it. I'm...I'm sorry. But I'll help you look for it."

'Bad idea Kai. If he goes through your things your secret is out,' he thought to himself. Mentally frowning he decided not to get so paranoid. 'Besides if I help him search I can "look" through my stuff without him being any the wiser.'
-----------------
Agatha started to stretch and she glanced over at Deana. She had been out yesterday as well. Did she have a reason for exercising like her? Agatha shook her head. She probably was just one of those people who stayed fit.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Deana looked over at Agatha for a moment, trying not to draw any conclusions at how she'd glanced at her. If she was suspicious, she should somehow try to make it so she didn't have to be... no one could know what was going on. She tried to tell herself that there was nothing wrong with what she did, and it was only helping her. And she would stick to that story. But she hoped she'd never have to tell it.

She finished stretching soon after.

"You ready?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:16 pm

"Thank you," John told him gratefully, smiling for the first time that morning. For once, he was looking forward to spending time with the others.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:00 pm

"Yeah," Agatha said nodding. Once she started to jog she tried to let all her worries fade away. She never thought it was good to run while distracted.
----------
Kai sighed in relief inwardly. He didn't suspect anything. That was good.

"Do you want to search now. Or are you going to eat?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 am

John felt his stomach begin to growl at the mention of food and he flushed. He looked towards the fridge and shrugged, "Food would be nice."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:50 am

Kai moved next to Callan.

"Hey Call," he said, not sure why he felt like calling her that. "Do you notice anything strange about Agatha. After what happened yesterday I just want to be sure she's ok."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Deana started to jog alongside Agatha, trying to put her mind in a less stressful place. Things would be better today. A lot better, she told herself. She wanted them to be so much.

Focus...

She kept the pace with Agatha, although she wished to go faster, but decided that might not be such a great idea.
----
Matt heard Kai talk with John, then Callan right behind him. Call? Hm. That was strange about Agatha yesterday, and Deana...
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Callan nodded, trying not to show a bit of intrigue at the shortened form of her name. Her eyes became concerned, "Yes... She coughs a lot at night... and sometimes she slumps her shoulders..." her voice was a bit more hushed than usual as she explained this to him. "It looks like she's in pain... but I'm afraid to ask her about it."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:24 pm

"Do you think she's sick? Jeez I hope not. I mean who would come here sick," Kai mused out lot. He made a mental note to ask her later. But only if she started to look sick. He turned back to his food.
---------------
Agatha felt a pressure on her chest, but she ignored it. It was just a common syptom of CHD. Angina it was called. She tried to block out the feeling.

"So Deana," she started, still jogging. "What do you think of the others? See anyone you like?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:40 pm

"It could be a long-term condition," Sam put-in, looking up from his food for the first time that morning, his mind naturally turning to gloomy thoughts.

"I-I hope not," John whispered, thinking back about the strange girl.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 pm

"Why? You like her," Kai joked, elbowing John with a smile. He also winked at Alix. "Because that would be cute."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 pm

"I-I don't like her! I-I m-mean I b-barely know her," John stuttered quickly, his face reddening at the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Matt could still hear the two, but he felt himself grow a little irritated with the response of John to Kai's question. He didn't exactly know why, but he was really annoyed with this kid.

-----
Deana shrugged. What did she mean by "like"? Because if it was in the way she almost thought it was... and what did she think of the others?

"Everyone seems pretty nice... though, I'm kind of suspicious of Matt," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:55 pm

"Suspicious," Agatha asked, curious now. She smiled to herself at how Deana avoided the real question but let it go. "And yeah they are. But kind of odd too you know? That not I should be talking."
--------
"Relax, I'm just messing with you," Kai said. He stood. "Now do you want to look for your watch?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:00 pm

John nodded, eager to get out of the limelight. He looked towards Callan and smiled shyly at her before getting up and saying, "That'd be nice."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Alix laughed slightly at Kai, winking back at him, before returning to her food. Maybe she'd go back to the beach today with her easel... She had a lot of energy. Some painting might calm her down a bit.
---
Callan couldn't hide a slight but amused smirk at John's blush. She didn't quite know what was so funny about it.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:17 pm

"Well, I dunno... he just seems... too interested in certain stuff. I guess that's not too weird," she replied. She wasn't sure if she liked anyone yet. Everyone seemed to be... preoccupied (sp).

"Yeah, I agree. Not that I should talk either. I mean, it's not like I'm hiding something. Or..."

Deana realized that she'd now just dug herself into a huge hole now, but she continued jogging as though it was normal. She jogged a little faster.
----
Matt realized he really wanted Kai and John to go find John's ever-so-special watch. He really just wanted to be around Callan. His coffee was brewing, so he started over to her again. She was smiling, but it had to do with John. He internally sighed, but stood next to her once more.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:43 pm

Callan looked up at Matt and smiled in that timid way that she usually did. She was unsure of what to say to him, but she didn't feel quite as edgy around him as before. And that was good. She was getting more comfortable with being around him. And the others. Maybe she would change back to the way she was before the proverbial shit hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're So Weird (T-M)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next