New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're So Weird (T-M)

Go down 
+2
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:44 pm

John entered the boathouse, following an attractive looking girl about his age (Callan), searching for his room. He frowned a little when he counted the number of rooms. He'd have to share with someone. How was he going to hide his scars and bruises or explain them away?

He spoke, not sure if the girl would answer him or not, "Who's rooming with who?"

Sam sighed as he walked around the boathouse, searching for a room. Picking an empty one, he lay on his bed, resting his eyes. He hadn't gotten much sleep lately.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Kai took her hand, trying not to stare at any jewerly she might be wearing. If they knew about his condition they would never trust him again. So he had to be aware of what he was doing.

"I'm Kai. It's nice to meet you Alix. Guess I'm not the only one with a weird name."
--------------
Agatha exited her room and saw that she was no longer alone. Taking a deep breath she walked over to them.

"Hey. You must be the others."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Alix nodded and replied, "I guess not." She tried not to let her eyes float away from his face. Sometimes they lost focus. It might give her away. Her central vision was going first, so sometimes she looked away to see things a little more clearly.

---

Callan looked at the boy talking to her and was determined to answer without stuttering. She failed. "I-I don't know yet," she said, quietly. She turned to a girl (Agatha) who had just spoken, "H-Hi."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:07 pm

"Oh, right," he told her before spotting another girl. He nodded at her. He quietly told her, "I guess we are."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:09 pm

"Well I guess we better be heading instead," Kai said, moving to the side to let her go first. He may be a theif, but he was still a gentleman.
----------------
"Hey. I'm Agatha," she looked at the few who were in here then back to Callan. "You can stay with me if you want. As...." Agatha trailed off. No saying that if she didn't mind coughing all the time would just make them ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Alix nodded a thank you to Kai and walked inside, seeing that people were already inside. "Hello," she said, looking around at the people in the room.

---

Callan felt a little nervous with so many people. She wasn't very good at talking when she first met people. She looked at Agatha, "Ok-kay," she said, "I'm s-sorry. I stutter sometimes. I-I'm Callan, by the way," she said, both to her and John. She wondered vaguely what the girl was going to say after 'as'.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:34 pm

"I'm John," he told the girls, playing with his fingers as he did so. He smiled uncertainly at them, "It's good to meet you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Kai walked inside and saw that there were others.

"Well it seems like everyone is introducing themselves. I'm Kai to those who don't know."

Agatha just smiled at Callan.

"It's ok. I don't mind. And it's good to meet you too, John."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Callan smiled in a shy manner and said a little slowly so as not to stumble, "Nice to meet you all." She looked at Agatha and said, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:38 pm

"Yeah. Thank you," John told Agatha as well before looking over at the girl, Callan. He scratched the back of his head. She was pretty, but he didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:43 pm

"You guys should choose who's rooming with who now," Agatha said. She was glad that things were going well so far. Maybe this summer wouldn't be so bad after all.

Then she got a tickle in the back of her neck. Her chest began hurting as well. She took deep breaths.

Kai nodded and looked at John then around the room.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:48 pm

"Are you okay?" John asked in concern, noticing the girl's deep breaths. He stepped forward, eyes widening, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:02 pm

"It's...it's nothing," Agatha said. Her chest began feeling worse, but she knew she wasn't going to have a heart attack. Still it was uncomfortable. "It's just cramps."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:07 pm

"Cramps?" John asked confused, frowning. He had never heard about heart cramps before.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Agatha knew she couldn't stop herself from coughing and she smiled apologeticly at John. "It's nothing really. I just need to use the bathroom." She ran into it so no one could say anything else. Then she began coughing. Pulling a red hankerchief from her pocket she continued coughing into it. She had dyed all her hankerchiefs red-That way she couldn't tell if she coughed up blood or not.

Kai stared after Agatha, his hand twitching nervously at his side. "Strange girl. He turned to Callan. You're normal right?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Isaac Dan

It was at that moment a black limo pulled up not too far in the distance. Two people got out of it, both hugging each other quickly, before one person went back inside the car. It drove away as it left the other person behind. Isaac began to walk toward the boathouse, dragging his luggage behind him.

Ruth Clyne

A few minutes after the limo drove away, a final car pulled up and dropped off a passenger as well. Ruth hugged her parents and said goodbye to them as they briefly got out, before driving away. Ruth quickly checked to make sure she still had her pills. After feeling them secured in her pocket, Ruth started to walk over to the boathouse. She pulled along some bags with her.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Callan stared after Agatha for a moment. That didn't sound good... Her brow wrinkled slightly with worry. Then she turned to Kai and swallowed before answering his question. "Yeah, I suppose," she said, nervously playing with the pendant of her necklace. It was all she could do to keep the shake from her voice. "Just about as normal as anyone else."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:34 pm

"Yeah, me too," John said quickly, images flashing to his brother in one of his moods. He spoke, "As normal as pie."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 am

Kai nodded. Then he turned to John again.

"So what to room with me, buddy," he asked, socking him on the shoulder in a friendly guy gesture.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:44 pm

John flinched, feeling one of his bruises get hit, causing a needle-sharp pain to flare up, his eyes widening. He relaxed, however, when he saw he was just being friendly. He nodded.

"I'd like that," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:16 pm

"Cool. It's the third one on the left," Kai said. His mind wondered if John would leave anything out. Kai would be sure not to spend too much time in the room. He didn't want him to distrust him.

Agatha reentered the room looking shaken, but smiling.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:35 pm

John nodded and head for the room indicated, taking only his small traveling bag. He didn't have much, but he did need what he had.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 pm

Callan looked at Agatha as she came back into the room. Her eyes didn't hide her worry when she asked, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:47 pm

"I'm fine," Agatha reassured Callan. "It's nothing to worry about. I...Ok I have asthma and I didn't want anyone to worry, but I'm all good now," she said, lying through her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Isaac

Isaac approached the boathouse and came to the entrance. Somewhat cautiously, he opened the door and looked inside. "Hello? Anyone here?"

Ruth

Ruth trailed behind Isaac, and came to a stop, remaining behind him. She waited as he asked his question. Were the others here already? It was possible. She had arrived rather late, after all. If only her father had had the wisdom to ask directions...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're So Weird (T-M)   You're So Weird (T-M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're So Weird (T-M)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next