New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Heir to the Empire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:41 am

Syrien

"And I can see the look of horror on Rein's face right now. Good, we are in agreement." Syrien said.

Tsuba, Maul

Tsuba and Maul followed Carlisle to the observatory. They were both glad this challenge was soon coming to an end, after all this traveling.

Rein

"Hm. Any way to speed this up?" Rein asked.

((Off to bed. Goodnight.))
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:47 am

((What's happened so far?))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:20 pm

Kegan

Kegan sighed loudly, disappointed with himself. "No, I can't think of any spells that would help us. Lords know I should probably be able to summon some kind of mount by now. but unfortunately, I cannot."
------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle continued to walk with Maul and Tsuba towards the Observatory, luckily they never encountered any beasts, monsters, or any other sort of difficulty.

"Hey, there it is." Carlisle said as he noticed the light gleaming off of the roof of the Observatory.
-------------------------
Brighe

"Wonderful, then I suppose we just have to wait now." Brighe agreed.

(Susanna is legitimately insane now. Baruti has Rhys and Katie locked up in the bottom of the Grand Observatory, and the next challenge is going to start soon because he pretty much declared that he was going to put them in it. Nebi and C.C. had to deal with a few thieves, but they got past in due time, and now Nebi is fighting this weird monster thing. Kegan proposed to Rein, and they're about four hours from the Observatory. Meanwhile Carlisle, Tsuba, and Maul have apparently bonded with each other very nicely. Tsuba even took Carlisle's virginity the night before, while Carlisle and Maul ended up working together to climb up a cliff, leaving a permanent marking on Maul. They are about five minutes from completing the challenge.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Rein

"Well, that stinks. I'm not that much help either. I probably know even less than you do." Rein said, sighing.

Tsuba, Maul

"Finally." Tsuba said, giving a sigh of relief. "I'm glad to get this thing over with. I just want to curl up into the nearest bed at this point, and sleep for the rest of the day."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Kegan

"Yeah, but still, at least we're arriving today. I'm guessing that a few of the Heirs wont even get there until at least tomorrow." Kegan said, trying to be optimistic about their situation.
----------------------
Carlisle

"Aye. Some real food would be nice as well. ...Not that you're not a great cook, Maul." Carlisle agreed.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Rein

"True." Rein admitted. She was glad that they were going to get the challenge over with soon. Truthfully, Rein wasn't sure she could stand another day in this cursed forest. Another gentle breeze came by, causing Rein to flash Kegan again. Still, she did not mind.

"Looks like the gods can't bother us anymore." Rein said with a grin.

Tsuba, Maul

"I take no offense, Carlisle." Maul rpelied.

"Well then, let's hurry." Tsuba said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Kegan

"Aye. Still, I wish we could pinpoint what it was that we did to make them so angry." Kegan answered, not entirely serious as he spoke.
---------------------
Carlisle

"Right..." Carlisle agreed as he walked up to the building.
----------------------
Clara

"So? Should we go greet them then?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Rein

"Well, there was that one time where I...." Rein started, but cut herself off. She certainly didn't want to tell Kegan THAT story. Though it was probably why the gods were determined on embarrassing them.

Tsuba, Maul

Maul walked into the observatory, disappearing from sight after a few moments. Tsuba decided to hang back with Carlisle.

"Carlisle? May we speak for a moment?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Kegan

"Where you did what?" Kegan asked, a combination of coyness and suspicion seeping into his expression.
----------------------
Carlisle

"Yeah, Tsuba?" Carlisle asked as he turned around, a weak smile on his face. He was glad that she was speaking with him again, but there was something off about her demeanor, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Rein

"Um...n-nothing." Rein said, blushing.

Tsuba

"Do you still not get it?" Tsuba asked, smiliing. Though it was far from a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Kegan

"Oh come on, you can trust me." Kegan reassured as he continued to walk alongside Rein.
-----------------------
Carlisle

".....No, I suppose I don't get it." Carlisle replied, very confused now. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Rein

"Well...a few of the older maids went out into the capital on a rare occassion, and took me with them. We happened to visit a shrine, and through a series of events I ended up...burning it down." Rein said, looking away in embarrassment.

Tsuba

"You really are quite dense, aren't you? I can't believe you didn't figure it out. Well, I lied, Carlisle. About everything." Tsuba said with a vicious smile.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Kegan

Kegan stopped in shock as he heard Rein's explanation, only to burst out laughing as he pictured what might have happened. "So you burnt down a shrine? To which God? Aphrodite? Corus? Mars?" Kegan asked, trying to stifle his laughter as he spoke.
------------------------
Carlisle

"What? But...so everything you said about your Father? All that information you confided in me with!?" Carlisle asked, his voice cracking as his emotions began to overtake him. "But why? What could you possibly have gained from doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Rein

"I don't know, I can't remember. But it was an accident, I swear! I was just trying out this new spell Syrien taught me, and well....one thing lead to another and..." Rein protested, still blushing.

Tsuba

"Yes, I lied about that, too. My father adored me. My every whim was carried out by him. My mother never died giving birth to me. She spoiled me rotten too. Why did I lie? Why, quite simply, to crush you, Carlisle. You're so weak, so pathetic. You were just too easy to manipulate. I had considered killing you, but I thought this was a much better idea." Tsuba explained.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Kegan

"Wow. What spell was he teaching you that could possibly be powerful enough to destroy a shrine?" Kegan asked, very impressed with his fiance now. "I mean, the raw power it must have taken..."
------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle's mouth dropped open as he tried to think of something to say, but his mind couldn't think of anything. With tears streaming down his face, Carlisle replied, "So you really hate my existence that much? I may be weak, timid, and pathetic. ...But at least I'm human, you? I don't think anyone could say that about you." Carlisle anwered, bitterness seeping into his voice.

"Bye." was all he could manage to say afterward, quickly turning around and running inside as quick as he could.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Rein

"A simple...wind spell. I was, ah. a little too enthusastic when I practiced it, so..." Rein trailed off again, too flustered to continue.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Kegan

"Wow. I can't believe that I haven't heard about this by now. Syrien must have really worked hard to hide this from everyone." Kegan commented.
------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle quickly walked through the halls of the Observatory, stumbling a few times along the way. "Maul!" Carlisle shouted as he noticed the Kaleesh. "Did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Rein

"Yeah. He did it mostly for my sake..." Rein mumbled. Her embarrassment was going down some, but she still didn't exactly like talking about it.

Maul

"Know what?" Maul asked, turning to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:05 pm

Kegan

"Still, when you become Empress, dealing with the angry priests will certainly be entertaining."
------------------------
Carlisle

"I, and Tsuba...And she....Never mind." Carlisle replied as he tried to stop himself from crying anymore. Though he knew by now that it was probably too late.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Maul

"She lied to you and betrayed you? Yes, I knew. I wanted to protect you from that, but she ordered me to stay out of it. I still owe her for helping me ubsurb the Order Council, she I had no choice but to obey." Maul said.

Rein

"I guess. You better not make a joke about it, though, at our wedding." Rein teased, punching Kegan lightly in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Kegan

"What? No....We're just going to have the ceremony at the site of the shrine that you destroyed." Kegan teased.
-----------------------
Carlisle

"Thanks, I mean, at least you weren't relishing it like her. But...do you know why she did it?" Carlisle asked, still not completely satisfied with the idea that it was pure sadism on Tsuba's part.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Rein

"You better be kidding." Rein said, playfully punching Kegan again. After all that had happened there, she hadn't really been able to live it down with the female maids. Not to mention she probably couldn't show her face in that part of the capital again.

"Still, at least that time wasn't as bad when I accidentally kicked a priest in the..." Rein stopped herself from going any further. Oh dear...she just had to open her big mouth! She really hoped Kegan did ask about that...

Maul

"I cannot completely fathom Tsuba's motives. I cannot help you there." Maul said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Kegan

"In the...?" Kegan asked, his eyes drifting downwards towards his crotch.
-----------------------
Carlisle

"...Yeah. Ok then." Carlisle replied as he tried to compose himself. "Hey, do you which way I'd need to go so I can get some sleep? That's probably going to be the best thing I can get at this point."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Maul

"The corridor on your left has plenty of rooms available."

Rein

"It was a complete accident!" Rein blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Carlisle

"Thank you." Carlisle replied before turning as he began to walk down the left corridor, only to stop as he turned to look back at Maul. "And Maul, can you please not tell anyone about this....?"
----------------------
Kegan

"That doesn't make it any less funny though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Heir to the Empire
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next