New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Heir to the Empire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:51 pm

"Nebi, I'd like you to leave now. Your match against Epiphany should start soon." C.C. ordered, walking over to Susanna. She had some questions she wanted to ask, but the immortal would rather not have Nebi around. She just hoped Rau, Caesar, or whoever the hell that had been hadn't done anything to her.

((What's the next challenge gonna be after the tournament?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:54 pm

(Not sure. Is this the final match?)
Nebi nodded before returning to the arena. He nodded at Epiphany, grateful that she had survived and even beat Maul. He walked down the stairs and into the arena, "It appears we're facing off, huh?"
"Would you like sometime to rest?" Baruti asked unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Susanna looked down the hallway as Nebi headed away, nodding her head in slight satisfaction when he was out of sight. "So it turns out Rau is the new Caesar, except he knows how to be subtle and he feels more obligated to do chaotic evil things instead of just having impulses to do them." Susanna explained as her voice lost it's calmness a bit more with each word intul she was nearly crying at the end.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 pm

((It is. Epiphany and Nebi are the only ones left.))

C.C. brought the girl into a hug. "I'm sorry you have to go through this. If it weren't for the fact Sai and most of the other personalities are innocent, I would have killed Caesar long ago. Did he...did he do anything?" the Mage asked carefully, waiting for Susanna's reaction. If there was anything she could do, the immortal vowed then and there she would help Susanna in whatever ways she could. She would not let her friend suffer like this.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Epiphany was relieved and left the arena, seeing Carlisle come towards her. "Thanks," she replied. Epiphany felt grateful that she survived and that she had a few supporters. Epiphany sat down on one of the steps as Carlisle examined her wounds.

Epiphany noticed Nebi follow down the stairs. "Yeah, we are." That was all Epiphany could think of saying.
((This might sound weird but is Baruti talking to Epiphany?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:30 pm

(Yeah. Sorry for not making that clearer.)
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 pm

((No problem.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:43 pm

Nebi grinned at Epiphany as he gripped his sword, "Ready? I'm actually excited about this match. I won't be aiming to kill, of course."
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Epiphany grinned back at Nebi. "Wait a minute. After I rest a fe minutes to get my energy back, then we will fight. Try to hold your excitement."

Epiphany turned back to Baruti."And that means yes, I will rest for a few minutes."

((I'm off. See you later.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 pm

Baruti nodded, "You got a few minutes."
Nebi grinned before standing up and doing stretches. He had barely done anything to day and was looking forward to the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 pm

"You're good for now, at least with your injuries.." Carlisle said after finishing the last of a few minor spells he had done on Epiphany.

"Good to know Nebi, this is a match I think I'm going to actually enjoy since I wont be tense the entire way through." The Doctor commented as he gave the thief a short smile. "Good luck to the both of you, make sure to be careful."
-/--
"No, no. I luckily stalled him long enough where all that happened was a few cuts and bruises, a ruined dress and I found out he's looking for a human sacrifice and I'm perfect for the position." Susanna explained as she made a temporary little wrap around her legs using the cloth of the dress.
"It would seem that I have another personality from Sai's body who's after me......it's getting really confusing to look at his face."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:12 pm

"I'm sorry about this, Susanna. I'm sorry about all of this. I wish...I wish....this is all my fault. I created Arthur, who in turn ended up creating the others. If I hadn't acted so foolishly..." C.C. trailed off. She hugged the girl tighter. If only she hadn't made that mistake, so many years ago...
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:29 pm

"What you did was compassionate and right at the time. No one could have guessed that giving a young boy Arthur would have led to Rau being created." Susanna replied quietly as she hugged C.C. tightly.

"Besides, it's better that all the personalities obsess and try to kill or court one person then them constantly running around the castle so we can never keep track of them." Anna added with a sort of weak optimism.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:44 pm

"That's.....true. I still feel this could have been prevented, however. Do you want me to attach that piece of your dress back? I can do it if you want." C.C. said. She made a note to herself to find out a way to permanently end Caesar and Rau, without killing Sai's body. She wouldn't allow either of them to harm Susanna any longer, if the Mage could help it. She would see to it that Susanna was no longer troubled by them.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:06 pm

"Oh yes please." Susanna requested as she released C.C. from her grip. "You know this same dress has been wrecked three times today, it's getting ridiculously hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 pm

"Very well...." C.C. trailed off as she took the piece of ripped clothing off. She held back a laugh. Well, Susanna would find this hilarious. That or embarrassing, considering Nebi may have seen. Hmm...she may wipe his mind of the memory if indeed he did. The thief hadn't acted like it, but it might be safe to check anyways.

"I think Zaku may have taken control for a moment before Rau did." the Mage said, trying to hold back her laughter. She pointed to the girl's underwear....or rather, lack thereof.

((Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Hope that was alright. Oh and AI, I have a suggestion for the next round.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Susanna bit her lip and looked way as her cheeks turned red, making her wonder whether she should be laughing or angry. "Well that just makes everything perfect." She commented in a more joking tone as she looked around the hall.
"Hopefully he doesn't return them in front of everyone to show off again."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:41 pm

"I hope so too. I also hope Nebi didn't see anything." C.C. commented, materializing underwear for the girl. Her eyes flickered to the Humage's unconscious body...only to find it no longer there. Curious. Who had taken control, and where were they now? Well, it probably didn't matter. If Arthur was smart, Rau was back under lock. Hopefully. The Mage smirked, a sudden thought coming to her.

"Well, this last part will be an interersting tale to your cousin. I wonder what she'd think of it. Especially since I saw, and perhaps Nebi did too."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:02 am

Susanna went pale as she thought of what her cousin would say. "I would be much happier if she didn't have more material to tease me with." She said quickly as she looked won and realized Rau had left them. "And Nebi.....well he'll just have to keep quiet if he doesn't want the maids to hear some new information on him." Susanna finished with a playful grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:16 am

"Oh? And what would that be?" C.C. asked with an amused expression. She made a mental note to tell Susanna's cousin anyways. Using her magic she reattached the torn part of the dress back. There, that solved that. Now Susanna wouldn't have to walk around only in her underwear. Though it would have been amusing to see the boy's reactions.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:18 am

"Oh I'll think of something. It wont completely destroy Nebi's reputation or life, but he will wonder why everyone is giggling and pointing at him for the next few weeks." Susanna replied with a happy smile now that her clothes were fixed again.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:26 am

"Ah, I see. Can't wait to find out what it is. I must leave now." C.C. said, beginning to walk away. She turned back to Susanna with a smirk.

"...and tell your cousin what Nebi may have seen."

With that said, the Mage dashed down the corridor toward Katie's room.

((Katie was the name of the cousin right?))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:15 am

((Or Katherine, but Katie is the more used name.))

"What?" Susanna asked for a second before her eyes grew wide and she ran after C.C. "You ca- ow these shoes are rubbish!" She screamed as she pulled off her shoes and continued running towards Katie's room, but of course she was losing sight of the the Mage as C.C. was much faster then Susanna.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:44 pm

No matter how fast Susanna ran, C.C. was going faster via speed charms. Sure, some might consider it cheating, but the immortal didn't want her to beat her to Katie's room. So, by the time Susanna reached her cousin's room, the Mage was already there. Whispering into the girl's ear, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Susanna groaned as she saw Katie giggle in delight with C.C. whispering to her. "It wasn't as bad as it sounds."

"So Nebi didn't see you naked after your dress was ripped from waist down?" Katherine asked slyly in reply.

"Well it's not nearly as bad as it could have been." Anna said as she shut the door behind her. "It was just a bit of dignity lost, and it was only Nebi who saw." She stated as she tried to make sure Katie stayed in the dark about Rau.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Heir to the Empire
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next