New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Heir to the Empire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Susanna nodded before looking at Arthur with curiosity. "She's actually doing much better now, even walking around a bit. Of course I still have her resting, but she should be able to go back to her old schedule in a few weeks." Susanna finished after deciding against pressing Arthur to find out what he had been talking about.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:47 pm

"Correction: What you should have said was, 'I never told you about my sister's wounds'." Rau said, his face breaking into a wide grin. In a flash the Humage had her against the wall, a dagger to her throat.

"For my plans to come into fruition, I need...a helper." Rau began, pressing the dagger lightly to her throat.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:21 pm

"What is he-Rau! So I guess they couldn't hold him down." It dawned onto Susanna quickly.
"Well everyone needs help, but what do you need me to do?" She asked in a no nonsense tone as she looked at the sixth personality.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:17 pm

"For doomsday to approach, I need a sacrifice for the God of the Destruction. That, or three sacrifices who embody the the things I need. I need the blood of someone pure, a woman, and a virgin. Hmm....I wonder, could you fulfil those three qualities for me? Or perhaps I should search for another, or two more. Perhaps your cousin? I'd use a servant from the palace, but you'd be suprised how many aren't pure or of the third quality. Can you suggest anyone?" Rau asked, pressing the dagger against her throat more. it drew a small amount of blood, but not enough to kill her.

"Have you seen Susanna?" C.C. asked Nebi.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:40 pm

"Ah pure, woman, virgin....hmmmmm. How does one define purity?" Susanna asked with a slight wince, hoping that if she waited long enough the other five personalities could beat Rau back down.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:54 pm

"Their hands have not spilled the blood of another. They are innocent, and have not yet killed. They have not faced the terrible realities of humanity, war, and murder." Rau answered. He lessened the pressure of the dagger on her neck. He studied Susanna for a moment.

"I believe you have not yet done that. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:08 pm

"She went on a walk with Caesar. Out that door and then I think she turned.......left? I believe it was left at least." Carlisle answered C.C. as he pointed towards the third closest door to them.
-/-\-
"Oh well if your going by those terms then.....well I suppose I've never killed a person. But there's a new female calf that was recently born in the stables. Pure, Virgin, of the female gender, and full of blood. You give the God of destruction the blood and I'll cook him dinner." Susanna said as she tried to think of something.

"Besides. I'm not a virgin."

Last edited by Alec on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:17 pm

"While that sounds like a lovely idea, the God of Destruction prefers human sacrifices." Rau replied. He raised his hand and closed it. Two slabs of earth rose and joined into the ceiling, separating their section of the hallway. Rau gave her a curious look before deciding on something.

"Are you, now? Well, it wouldn't be that much of a surprise, given someone your age. However...perhaps I should test that, to see if you are telling the truth." Rau said, giving a dark laugh. He stepped back, and created four cuffs of stone. They launched themselves at Susanna, binding her legs and arms to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Susanna let out a quick scream as her body was flung to the wall. "Of course you could just go ask....Richard Tesla, he works in the kitchen. Or William Bell in the library. Or.....Nebi, You know I believe he's in the arena right now if you want to go speak to him." Susanna said as her voice calmed down, quickly setting her lie in place.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:51 pm

In a flash, Rau was face-to-face with Susanna.

"I know when people lie. I hate it, when people lie. Another sin for which humanity will burn for. If I were you girl, you'd best tell me the truth." the madman threatened, pointing his dagger at her left eye. After a moment he smirked.

"Perhaps I should bring those three people here....I would love for an audience. The more to torture, the better. Perhaps I can get my three sacrifices from them."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:54 pm

Susanna bit her lip before giving off a bitter glare to Rau. "No need. You caught the lie, I am a virgin." She said as she gave up.

"All three necessary things in one, which means I'm the only sacrifice you'll need."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:04 pm

"Perfect. Good girl. Now...what should I do now? Hmm...I believe the time is not yet right for the end. It is still some time away. However...perhaps I should have some fun with you." he said. A second dagger appeared in his hands. He stepped back from Susan and considered what to do next.

"Hmm...torture is more of Caesar's thing...but I have heard it is fun. Perhaps...hm, the question is, what type of torture can I do?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 pm

"Well I probably shouldn't spill too much blood before the sacrifice, I mean the God of destruction will probably want as much as he can get out of his first big three sacrifice in a while." Susanna replied as she flexed her fingers, trying to loosen up a bit while stuck to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:20 pm

"True, very true. I wouldn't want to accidently kill you, after all. Hmm....perhaps I should look for someone else to embody the third quality. After all, two out of three in a person and a second sacrifice, who has the last needed quality, is allowed." Rau eluded, coming closer to Susanna. The dagger in his right hand dropped suddenly and the arm grabbed the left one. Rau tensed for a moment before the arm fell limp. Rau picked the dagger back up.

"Sorry, a little struggle from the others. Now, where was I?"

--------------------------

"I think Susanna needs our help." C.C. said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:39 pm

"You were talking about how you could sacrifice multiple people if you felt like it." Susanna replied, not risking lying again. "Of course then the others tried to stop you. Probably for various reasons ranging from morals, to being in love with me. I wonder how a body and mind can survive having six different opinions on the same person?" Susanna rambled as she stalled again.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:47 pm

"I have no idea myself. We just do. Now, to have some fun..." Rau trailed off, his face emotionless. In a flash he slashed his dagger downwards, ripping the lower part of Susanna's dress*.

((*I was assuming she was wearing one, if that's ok. Hope AI gets on soon, because C.C. is waiting on Nebi to go rescue Susanna.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:30 pm

((yes she is wearing a dress, or was, wearing a dress. Also if we need to we can stop using Susanna and Rau for a bit so everyone else can catch up.))

Susanna writhed in a mixture of shock and shame, rather furious at Rau for his actions. "Well then...I suppose you should get on with it." She said bitterly as she held herself still.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 pm

((Sounds good to me. I'll wait for AI to post before I continue with Rau.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:13 pm

Nebi frowned before nodding. He had learned early on to trust C.C.'s judgment and powers. He took one last look at the fight before running where Susanna and Caesar had gone. He frowned when he saw that a hostile personality was now in control of the body and was about to do something to Susanna. He frowned when he saw a wall of earth go up to separate them. He made a handsign, causing a crack to form in the walls before they shattered altogether. He spoke, "Who is this now?!!"

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Magus1108 wrote:
Surrender, Lord Maul."

At the voice of an Elder, Maul suddenly froze. It was at that moment Epiphany kneeed him in the stomach. The Kaleesh roared with pain and jumped away. Four walls of earth erupted from the ground. For many minutes the Kaleesh stayed in there, until the four walls went back into the ground. Maul was silent for a moment.

"Come at me, Epiphany. No matter what the Elders say, I will not surrender. For the good of the Empire, I will not surrender. Even if I have to disobey the Elders."
((I'm back.))
Epiphany sighed in relief as she was successful in kneeing Maul only to see him staying inside four walls of earth. Epiphany stood her ground as Maul returned out.

"Usually, it is wiser to obey the Elders than to disobey." Epiphany went towards Maul and stabbed her sai towards Maul's left shoulder, chanting an ice spell used to freeze the sai once she would be able to stab Maul.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 pm

((AI, Rau summoned two walls of earth to block them from the others should they come. Nebi has to take that down first.))

Maul dodged the blow, but froze before he could retaliate. After a few minutes, he bowed his head. "Lord Maul surrenders."

At those words, Maul roared with anger. The Elders...how dare they take control of him! Before Baruti could make a judgement the Kaleesh stormed out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:37 pm

(Sorry. Edited it.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:43 pm

"Hm, so troubling. I hate it when I'm interrupted. But I'm in no mood for a fight. Until next time dear Susanna, sayonara." Rau said. The Humage went limp and dropped to the floor, unconscious. C.C. ran over to them just as Rau collasped.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:45 pm

"We really need to do something aobut him," Nebi noted as he walked over to Susanna. He took note of her torn dress, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Carlisle looked away at Nebi as he took off before looking back down at the arena with a smile and walking down the steps towards Epiphany. "You were brilliant." The Doctor said before he looked at Epiphany's wounds, studying them quickly.

"Do you think you'll be needing help before you face Nebi?"
-/--
"Splendid, just splendid." Susanna replied weakly as she grabbed her torn dress before turning back towards C.C. and Nebi. "On the bright side I did learn some things today, even if it cost me my dignity in the end."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Heir to the Empire
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: