New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))

Go down 
+2
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:20 pm

"Sure! she's the runt, so she needed a home, I've been keeping her in my room and giving her some of my food from dinner, its not alot but she appreciates it." she said, storking the appreciative white kitten.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Falia decided that the boy really didn't want her around. "See you later..." she said, before flying over to Ixi and Artemis. They seemed more interesting. Landing on the top of Ixi's head, Falia said, "Hi, there." She also poked the top of the girl's head with her miniscule finger.

((Yeah, Falia's very hyper, as well.))
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:38 pm

"That's so awesome! My momma won't let me have a cat yet." She said, petting Audrey lightly. At the feel of something poking her, Ixi reached up, at first thinking her hat had slanted, and some part of it was poking her, but instead of a crooked Witch's hat, her fingers found Falia. "Hello," She said, giggling, "What's your name?" The girl was careful not to speak so loud when she asked.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:38 pm

"I'm Falia. What's your name?" Already, the girl seemed a lot nicer than the boy. "Just keep that cat away. I get chased by them too much. Though she didn't like to be held the way she was being held, Falia didn't mind much at all. She knew the girl didn't know that the proper way to hold a fairy was in the palm of your hand, as the giants had done in Hyyla, the place where she had come from. Falia was polite and didn't tell her that piece of information, however.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:43 pm

"don't worry, Audrey is friendly." She said softly to the fairy.
"She's never even batted a fly." She stroked the cat lovingly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Jack just shrugged and went back to his thoughts of world domination. Getting quite ahead of himself he laughed loudly and said,

"Soon you will all bow before the almighty Jack Spicer, boy genius!"

(Aww isn't Jack a cute little evil kid? XD)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:27 pm

"Huh? What are you blabbering about?" Hiei replied to the evil pre-k genius as he unknowingly declared his dream to the entire classroom. "There's no way I'll ever bow to a weak mortal like you."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Still skeptical, Falia just nodded. "Okay. So....what is there to do for a five-inch tall person around here? All the toys are too big." Seeing the paint, Falia flew over and stood precariously on the rim of the fingerpaint jar. "My paintings will be too hard to see, they'll be so small, but my teacher in Hyyla decided I do a good job at art." Plunking her arm into the paint, she started to draw a centaur. Those were basic in Hyyla to draw, so Falia did it with ease.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 pm

"You could get in one of the toy cars ad we could push you, that might be fun." Artemis suggested.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Falia turned around, paint still slathered on her arm. "Okay! I've always wanted to see what a "car" is like. The only ones I see are huge and don't see me most of the time. If there was one for my size, that'd be great!" she said. "But......first I need to clean my arm."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 pm

"You can use that." Artemis pointed to the water cup used to rinse paint brushes.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Jack frowned when he realized that he said that outloud. And the kid was mean too.

"I'm not weak! I'm probably stronger and smarter than you," he protested.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:08 pm

"Okay." Falia said. Going over to the small cup for washing, she dragged a piece of chalk over to the cup, and stood on it. Dunking her hand and arm into the water, she splashed around, getting the paint off. Then she shook her arm to get the water off, and Falia was clean again. "So, why don't we find one of the toy cars?" Falia asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:30 pm

"Ok, what kind, there's a lambo in the toy box." She said.
"Or if your more into horses there's a cinderella pumpkin carriage." She smiled, one of her front teeth was missing.
((I was thinking a connie talbot smile, shes so cute!))
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 pm

As Falia had never heard of "Cinderella", since the "human tales"(A name given to stories about the human realm) had so conveniently forgotten that, she assumed, story, Falia shrugged. "I guess the first one is fine." she said.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:13 pm

"Ok, I'll go get it." Artemis ran over to the toy chest and grabbed the black toy sports car.
"Here you go." She said, opening the door for her fairy friend as she set the car down on the table gently.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:36 pm

((Sorry, guys, for not replying.))

Falia clambered into the miniature car, sheathing her wings in the process to avoid crushing them, and taking the wheel. "Hm. This is interesting." Falia mumbled. There were two things at the foot of where she sat. Pointing to them, Falia said, "What are those two things at my feet?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:41 pm

"They're the pedals, the one on right makes the car go and the one on the left is the brake. the wheel is how you steer." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3