New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))

Go down 
+2
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) Empty
PostSubject: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:50 pm

This is the ultimate preschool for gifted children, it currently houses one class, because of the small group of children. We accept Benders, Witches, Wizards, mystical creatures, etc, etc.
It would be our pleasure to accept your children into our nurturing environment, no matter what background they come from. Here are our

Rules
1. Kids must be from fandom, oc's accepted but they have to be benders, or something.
2. No godmodding.
3. I would like to have at least two bullies, so we can add a little excitement.
4. Kiddie love is allowed.
5.No twilight Charries.
6. If this does well I will make a sequel.
7. Between ages 4 and 6.

Now that you have read our rules, please apply with this form.

Name:
Appearance (please attach a photo of child if possible):
Personality:
Gifts:
Items they bring to school:
History:
how they get along with other children:

Ok that's about it, We will keep the school website up to date with class lists!

Class list:
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Name: Artemis Marriot
Parent's Names: Tiffany Marriot and Teru Marriot
Appearance:The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) 1130239321_resBlond30 Wears dirty raggedy clothes with long sleeves and legs.
Personality: Smart-alec, Stubborn, Funny, sometimes shy and timid, lots of phobias, can't swim. Very bad Asthma. She is kind of cligy ot her friends.
Gifts: Firebender
Items they bring to school: Her old beat up teddy bear, some food she saved from her dinner the previous night, a blanky, and a bible. Oh, and her kitten Audrey.
History: She is physically abused and neglected by her parents, she is afraid of grown ups and resents her home.
How well she gets along with others: Ok with other kids, usually shy and aafraid, not well with adults.
OTher: Sometimes if she feels threatened she lets out a burst of fire, to keep others away from her.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Name: Falia
Age: 4(Looks older than she is, but is about the same age in human years)
Parent's names (If applicable): N/A
Appearance (please attach a photo of child if possible): The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) Frolicking_Fairy_by_getty
She is a foot smaller than young humans, however, about the size of a baby from head to toe.
Personality: Impish and a troublemaker, Falia is a cheery girl, and never fails to put a smile on people's faces, but when she does bad things, she feels remorse and says sorry most of the time.
Gifts: Healing and using magic
Items they bring to school: Lunch(Consisting of mainly edible flowers and berries), a wand for magic, and a jug of water for healing and drinking.
History: Falia was brought to the human world as a punishment for playing a prank on the town leader, and she is forced to live there for ten years after terrorizing the town.
how they get along with other children: Falia gets along with kids, but she will play pranks on them.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:15 pm

aaaaccepted!
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Reserve.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:35 pm

Name: Jack Spicer
Parent's names (If applicable): N/A
Appearance (please attach a photo of child if possible): http://kippixin.deviantart.com/art/Jack-32716804 (only not so pale and a little bit younger. Not maybe pictures of him as a kid)
Personality: Jack is a bit of a dork and doesn't like to be put down. He tries to be outgoing and a leader, but is quite weak and cowardly.
Gifts: exhibits signs of genius with his robots and expertise in mechanics
Items they bring to school: Toy robots and cars, his lunch
History: Jack is an only child and doesn't get that much attention from his parents. Instead he spends most of his time watching and trying to read about robotics.
how they get along with other children: Jack somewhat gets along with others as long as they don't push him around
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:42 pm

accepted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:34 pm

Name: Ixi Marx
Parent's names (If applicable): Sophine Marx, Xavier Marx (Deceased)
Appearance: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) Witchrare
Personality: Ixi is an average girl, despite being a Witch. She outgoing, yet at the same time quiet. She doesn't anger easily, but she does stick up for herself. Ixi enjoys having fun, and loves using magic for any purpose she could think of.
Gifts: Witch/Uses magic.
Items they bring to school: A small broom, occasionally tiny vials of various potions, a bag of unknown items, and a stuffed animal.
History: Ixi's father was murdered by a powerful wizard, but her mother got over it quickly for her daughter's sake. Or so she shows. The two are very close, though Sophine knows she could never fill the void Xavier left behind.
how they get along with other children: Fairly well. Ixi gets along just fine with other children, but it really depends on how they're treating her.

Last edited by hey_mai_Zukos_mine on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Name: Sesshomaru
Parent's names (If applicable): The Great Dog Demon(father)
Appearance (please attach a photo of child if possible): Cranky Sesshy
Personality: Cold, quiet, a perfectionist. He believes that if you don't try your succeed at something, you're completely worthless, and will not hesitate to lash out someone if they do not live up to his expectations. He looks down on everyone.
Gifts: Very smart, observant, has venomous claws.
Items they bring to school: A large fluffy thing he drapes over his shoulder, and a plastic sword.
History: Sesshomaru was sent to the preschool by his father to try and be more accepting of humans.
how they get along with other children: Not well.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Reserve please.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:43 pm

accepted, expect we will start tomorrow
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 am

((Starting now!))

Artemis Marriot came in through the building, she was wearing a moth-eaten black sweater and tattered jeans She was kind of hunched over, with her hair falling in curtains around her face. She was limping a smidge and she threw her backpack into the closet. She walked over and sat down in the corner, she tucked her knees up under her chin and rested her head down. normally she would talk to the others, but her father last night had told her that she shouldn't look for friends, that she wasn't worth their time.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:35 am

Ixi Marx drifted into the room, side-sitting on her sturdy wooden broom. Her long white hair was pulled back today, her large Witch's hat was hung on the back of her broom. She slowed down near a mat the teacher had layed out for her specifically at her request, and lowered as much as the broom would allow without falling to the ground, and slipped off, gracefully landing on her feet on the mat. The young girl took hold of her broom, and it shrunk in her hand, whereas she could put it in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:48 am

Sesshomaru walked into the class room, clutching his fluffy thing and scowling. He didn't even want to be here, but his father refused to listen to his six-year-old reason. His father insisted that he get to know these... these humans. Sesshomaru wrinkled his nose slightly, flipping his silver hair back over his shoulder. Barely acknowledging the others in the room, he skulked off to a corner of his own, sitting down cross-legged and waiting to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Artemis crawled over to Sesshomaru quietly.
"Hi." She greeted him timmidly, making a smile. She held ou a hand.
"I'm Artemis."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Sesshomaru stared blankly at the hand and sniffed lightly. He wrinkled his nose, and turned away, crossing his arms over his small chest. "You aren't worth my time."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Artemis sniffed.
"you're probably right." She told him, but she didn't move, she sat next to the boy.
"But that was still rude."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Jack Spicer walked into the room, timid. He held his favorite toy robot, the others in the backpack his mother threw at him this morning.

Not sure what to do, Jack went over to the play area and began to play with his robots.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Sesshomaru scooted away slightly. "Why should I care about your feelings?" He grumbled. This human girl was actually sitting next to him. Next to him! What a foolish mortal.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:48 pm

"Because I can hurt you." She retorted.
"And because people dont take kindly to condescending fools." She rolled her eyes, She had an extreme vocabulary for a four-and-a-half year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Sesshomaru rolled his eyes. This child honestly thought she could hurt him, the heir to the Western Lands. The thought almost made him want to laugh. Almost. "I could care less what you filthy mortals thought." Sesshomaru stated, practically spitting the word. "In fact, I'm amazed that someone as foolish as you, you pathetic wench, could manage an intelligent thought at all."

**Don't you just love old Fluffy-butt?**
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Name: Hiei
Parent's names (If applicable): Hina(Mother)
Appearance (please attach a photo of child if possible):[url= Hieihttp://th08.deviantart.net/fs7/300W/i/2005/211/f/5/Chibi_Hiei_by_magier.jpg]Hiei[/url[/url]]
Personality: Seems like a cold and uncaring child, but is really just a loner that secretly desires friendship. Also has a sense of honor, and a love of violence.
Gifts: Very fast, Psychic third eye on his forehead that gives him a few psychic abilities and also allows him to transform into a more powerful demon form for one whole minute, and a few flame related powers.
Items they bring to school: Lunch and a plastic sword
History: Hiei's mother is an ice demon that tried to take care of her son in secret, but was eventually found out. The other ice demons tried to force her to get rid of him, because his ice demon mother is forbidden to have male children. She sent him away with his old and slightly senile Uncle, who lived in a neighborhood of ruffians and thieves. When his found out that his Uncle accidentally took Hiei in to get a psychic third eye surgically implanted into his forehead, she decided sent him off to preschool instead.
how they get along with other children: Not so good. Hiei usually spends his time alone, and treats everyone coldly, but he secretly wants to be friends. He just doesn't know how...

Last edited by Velox on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 pm

((Accepted!))
Artemis quickly lashed out her fist, using a right hook punch to his jaw.
"self-centered moron." She spat, standing up and marching away. She went over to the finger painting area and plopped down on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Sesshomaru blinked, surprised when the girl hit him and growled, puffing his cheeks out in a pout. Insignificant human welp... He thought before standing, going over to the chair where the girl sat and flipping it over.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Though she knew it was a cruel play on the other child's part, Ixi couldn't keep her mischievous nature from causing her to giggle at the scene he'd spread. After realizing she laughed out loud, the little Witch hugged her pumpkin-headed stuffed doll, turning away from the others to hide her still growing grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next