New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))

Go down 
+2
zukoismybf
zukoscrazyfangirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Artemis thought fast, as she fell, she flipped off a chair, a move that her old daycare teacher, Ty Lee had taught her. She landed on her feet, her back turned to Sesshomaru, and spinning-elbowed him with all her might.
"You'd be surprised what young firebenders can do, you could be an amzing fighter, even as a child." Ty Lee had told her.
"You'd be surprised what a young firebender can do." Artemis let the familiar phrase
flow from her lips.

((Ty Lee is totally a daycare teacher XD))
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Sesshomaru caught the elbow, pushing it away from him roughly. "And Father wonders why I can't even bare a humans stench." He muttered, brushing off his front and adjusted his fluffy thing.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:49 pm

Artemis fumed.
"Your father sounds like far greater man than you." She pointed out.
"I hit you for being a brat, not because I'm a human."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Ixi watched with big red eyes, setting down her creepy doll to move closer to the two that were fighting. She studied them both with a concerned look before murmuring an old levitation spell under her breath, letting her arms direct the two of them into the air, and apart from each other at a safe distance. She couldn't do it with her mind like older Witches could, being little she still had to use a spell and some form of directory.

"You shouldn't fight like that, someone could get hurt...It's not very nice..." She said, her voice completely sincere in the matter.

[[Hope that's alright ZCF, if it's not, lemme know and I'll edit.]]
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:56 pm

"He acts like nobody is worth his time in the world, like he owns this place, even though hes no better than anybody here!" She defended.
"but you're right, it's a waste of energy to fight."
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:56 pm

"I'm a dog-demon, I don't have to be nice." Sesshomaru said to the other girl, crossing his arms and legs in mid air and looking away. "And This foolish mortal is lucky I don't kill her."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 pm

"You don't have the guts." Artemis said, but then limped over to Ixi.
"Hi, I'm Artemis, what's you're name?"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:00 pm

"I don't think so..." Ixi said, giving a small smile, "I think she's lucky to have met you. You look like you could use the idea of friendship, whether you think you need it or not. I think you need people to love you, not worship you...And I think you know I'm right, somewhere in that head of yours." She carefully lowered the two back on the ground, reaching down to pick back up her stuffed pumpkin-head.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm

Don't have the guts. Please. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes at both Ixi and Artemis' comments, going back to his corner. Leave it to mortals to say stupid things like that. He frowned. I'm a dog demon. Of course I have the guts. I'd be a total disgrace to my father if I didn't.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:04 pm

"I'm Ixi, Ixi Marx." The girl said, smiling in greeting at the other girl. "Uhm, what's wrong with your leg, Artemis?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 pm

"Oh, that..." her eyes strayed to her leg.
"I was bad last night, Mommy was punishing me and I fell on the stairs." She explained.
"But I deserved it."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Ixi frowned and looked down, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she looked up and smiled, holding up the mysterious bag she always carried around. "Want me to fix it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:19 pm

"You can do that?!"Artemis exclaimed excitedly.
"that'd be great!"
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Ixi reached into her bag pulling out a small baggie, she untied the delicate string, pouring some crimson dust into her hand, before retying it and putting it back in the bag. She thought for a moment, trying to think of a spell to form. Unlike simple levitation and broom spells, anything used with the magical dust had to have a spell original to the one using it. Which means she had to come up with something herself. She could've used a potion, it not involving a spell, but they weren't very effective in health, and didn't last long.

The Witchling smiled as one flowed into her mind, and she leaned down,

"To the pain here revealed, let it see, and be healed."

With her words, Ixi blew the crimson dust, and it swirled out to Artemis's pant leg, seeping in, and within seconds returning her leg to normal.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Artemis shook her leg.
"That was amazing, thanks!" she said, hugging her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 pm

{Edited History a bit.}

Hiei walked into the classroom. Was he late? He didn't care. It's not like he especially wanted to be here. Maybe.

The fire demon looked around the room. There was some sort of demon in the corne;, two girls that looked really happy or something a little ways away from a fingerpainting area; and some kid playing with some robot toys.

"Hmph. This is gonna be a fun day," Hiei stated sarcastically, and walked off to a carpet with a whole bunch of numbers on it. He sat down crosslegged and examined his plastic katana sheathe.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Ixi laughed, hugging the girl back. "No problem, it's easy for me." She said, smiling. She looked past the girl and to the fingerpainting set up. "Hey! Wanna paint?" She asked, putting on her hat.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Falia pushed the door open, her extremely short stature a disadvantage in the human world, with all her strength, and finally, it budged open enough for her to enter. "HI, EVERYONE!!!!!!" Falia yelled, knowing her voice was quieter than the human's, as well, thanks to her size. Seeing that the toys and materials were too big for her, she merely walked in and climbed up a chair leg and sat, hoping no one would sit on her. "I hate being here. I'm too small for everything...." she mumbled.

((I decided to make Falia miniscule, and probably the size of a child's foot. That's a more....fairy-like size.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:58 pm

"Yeah!" Artemis said, running over to the fingerpainting, all of a sudden a mewing noise came from her backpack and a furry white head popped up.
"Oh, Audrey, I forgot you were in there!" She said. She pulled the cat out and set it in her lap.
"This is Audrey, my old daycare teacher gave her to me because she thought I needed a friend."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Jack was comtempt with being by himself right now. No one was bothering him and he could imagine anything he wanted.

"Soon I will be ruler of the world," he muttered, making one robot punch the other. Jack smiled to himself. Ruling the world seemed like a nice idea.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Falia heard a mewing noise coming from right near where she was. "A....cat? I have to run from those all day, and now there's one here? Ugh....I'm going to another section of this huge place." Falia wasn't intentionally in a bad mood, but she had to run from a cat just to make it to the school. "Maybe I'll live in the tree outside of the school...that'd make life much easier." she sighed, as she flew over to where a boy was playing with....some sort of boxy human. Falia then realized that it was a toy. "Hi, there." she said, landing on the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Jack yelled in panic at Falia suddenly landing in his hair. He stopped yelling, but wasn't exactly calm anymore.

"Hello? Who said that?"
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:52 pm

"I'm Falia. Up here." she said nicely, knowing the boy was distraught. Her ears felt like they were going to implode, the noise was so loud. She flew and hovered a good distance away from the boy's head. "I had to get away from that cat, so I came over here. They think of me as food."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:18 pm

"A fairy?" Hiei stared at the tiny creature, as it flew around and then landed on some boy's head. "Whatever..." the six year old scoffed. He then noticed that that demon in the corner had a sword too. "Hmph. Mine's cooler."
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:31 pm

The girl followed her new friend over to one of the colourful, plastic easles, when she heard the mew. Ixi's bright red eyes widened and a smile slowly grew on her face.

"A cat!" She exclaimed upon seeing Audrey, "Aw, she's so cute. Can I pet her?" Witches loved cats, it was natural. Almost instinct. Only the evil ones despised them. Ixi herself was yet to own one, but her mother had a big fat scottish fold named Fairre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))   The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ultimate preschool for (fandomly) gifted children. ((Rated G))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next