New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Beastiewolf
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 pm

No it's ok. I did mention we weren't going to be starting soon and btw I was at band camp this whole week, but it's over now. Thanks for being patience too. XD And the marriage couples are on the first post. I tried to have slash couples, but I couldn't get one in. Maybe for the knights or something. And did you realize that Terra has four girls and one guy and Ty'Scia has four guys and one girl? Weird. Anyways are you guys ready to begin?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:54 pm

(I knew there was a reason! Anyways glad you're back. Smile So when do we start?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:24 pm

(We start *dramatic music* NOW!!!!!)

Hanyer left the throne room a frown on his face. It was getting closer to the time they were suppose to leave for Ty'Scia and Hanyer was not looking forward to it at all. Not only was the other Kingdom known for it's terrible wars and dark powers and creatures, but the sweet royal children of Terra were arranged to marry the royal children of it. The thought of seeing any one of them, especially Enma the youngest, made him sick. But as knight, the half breed had no power on it. Besides the King swears it is for the better.

Hanyer had always long wondered what happened ten years ago when Queen Lyra was murdered by the King of Ty'Scia. All he knew was that King Tylaer had killed her and the two kings made a deal of some kind. Hanyer was pretty sure it was to protect either King Henry or King Henry's children from Tylaer. Still although they were safe, Hanyer had a feeling that Terra would be in trouble.

Shaking his head, Hanyer entered the Knights common room.
-------------------------
Enma sat on her bed as her ladies-in-waiting packed her things. She wasn't sure what was going on. Hugging Bunne she began to wonder what was happening, but she couldn't really come to any conclusion. Shrugging she decided not to worry about it and go find one of her siblings.
-------------------------
Toan entered the library and spotted his younger sister, Kirei, reading a book. From the looks of it, it was another spell book. Toan knew his sister was getting ahead of herself and was half hoping she would do something wrong and end up disappearing or something worst. Toan wasn't really close to any of his siblings. And Kirei mainly kept to herself nowadays.

'Well at least it's better than her causing trouble all the time. If she had kept that up...'

"What do you want Toan? Can't you see I'm busy," Kirei's annoyed tone asked him. Toan smirked and pulled the book away from her.

"Just wondering where you were. Two days from now we will be too busy with our....fiances to really spend time together."

Kirei highly doubted that was the reason and she ripped the book from Toan's hands. Standing she glared at him, sending him a warning that whatever he was planning wouldn't work on her. Toan went back to his bored expression and watched her walk off.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Rayd saw his sister walking away from Toan. Toan. The name of his brother, and the name of his enemy. They were once close allies in the war against Kirei but once the last child was born he had given up on picking on her, since she was the only girl. She wasn't a threat like the other Ty'scian princes, so she was probably his closest sibling now. Simply because he didn't need to make sure she was going to kill him for a place at the thrown. He walked by his sister. "Good morning Kirei, and good luck with training your power." he said. He wondered how weak the boy she would be paired with would be. He might need to crush him some day if he dragged his sister down, she might be useful later. He then approached the bored looking Toan. Why couldn't he kill him? Why couldn't he seize glory? He might never know, but he would do it. He would make his brother pay for being born first. "Toan, I trust you are excited to meet the future queen." he said only slightly teasing, his voice was an unwavering clam though. Calm allowed no thoughts to be read, it left an open space for Toan to fill with a better or worse message.
___

Albus was in the common room waiting for Hayner. By Albus sat a sac, not too large. This was his personal belongings. There were to be provisions in the caravans that would deliver the children. Two. One for the children and their belongings, plus some extra clothes and any other objects to be taken as well, and one for the provisions extra knights, and whatever else needed that would fit. Five horses two for each caravan and one for Albus to ride on, and possibly Hoshi, as he is the sole heir to the thrown. The choice was his. "Hayner. You'll be driving the Caravan with the kids in it. You are assigned to guard the oldest child. Myself Hoshi and the other three will receive their posts when they arrive." he told Hayner from behind a book. The poetry of Gnarl Saul. He was quite good, and a personal favorite of Albus's for many years.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Hanyer nodded. So he would be looking after Maija. He felt a little unsure of that. She was the oldest child and the oldest girl. When she married, she would be the new Queen of Ty'Scia. Hanyer wondered if her husband would be a good husband and King. But also Hanyer was unsure of the fact that both he and Maija were of the same age. He was close to the royal children and had a crush on Maija for some time. Still he would be traveling with all of them except Hoshi. His new wife would be the Queen of Terra.

"Thank you Albus. I will look after them with my life."
---------------------
Kirei smiled at Rayd. She liked him more than her other siblings. It was hard sometimes being the only girl in the family, but it meant that she was usually left out of fights about who would take the throne.

"Good morning to you too Rayd and thank you."

Toan shrugged. He really didn't care about his marriage. But he knew that his younger brother was just pushing his buttons. Toan was sure that Rayd wanted the throne. Not that Toan wouldn't willingly give it up. But he couldn't say that. It would make him appear weak and that would not be a good thing.

"Estatic," Toan replied dryly.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 pm

Rayd chuckled at Toan. "I can see that. It's written all over your face." he replied. He missed the days when he was young and didn't have to worry about this, only that he and his brother were united against trickery. It was a good time for him. And then he was looking down on that son of a whore royal. Now his enemy was Toan, a former ally and close friend. Why did Rayd always need an enemy to be happy? There was always somebody he needed to fight, someone he had a grudge on, somebody that he needed to crush, and he always had without fail. He wondered sometimes, when he had a free moment from training, or taking down those who stood in his way. Like the maid who wouldn't let him have cookies. She payed dearly. Lately he had much of this time on his hands. "But really what do you think of father's plan?" he asked his brother.
___

"As you have for years Hayner. But don't get too attached. We don't want any complications in the plan." replied Albus, not even looking up. It was obvious he had a crush on the soon to be queen of Ty'scia. The way he talked of her sometimes. Albus hadn't really interacted much with any of the knights, but he overheard much when they were around. Hayner was new to him, not much interaction at all, so it was all business for now. "Love is a cruel mistress." he said, reading aloud what was in his book as if on cue.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:04 pm

"I think that father is smart. After the marriage, he can take out King Henry and with us married to his children, until me and Kirei's husband take over the thrones he'll have both Kingdoms. But then again, who knows what he is reallu thinking," Toan stated. He didn't like the idea of it. It seemed like way too much work and who knew if it would work.

"I think there is something deeper going on," Kirei said, her voice dark. "I can tell that there is dark magic going on. I believe that whatever is going on right now in the shadows it has to do with us and them. If Father is behind it, I wouldn't be surprise."
----------------
Hanyer blushed a little and turned away from Albus. So it was kind of oblivious that he liked Maija. Well Hanyer realize that he didn't hid it so well, especially with the knights and others around the castle. But if the princess knew herself, she never gave a sign.

"I know Albus. I will be careful."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 pm

"Good. And perhaps it's better to call me Lieutenant Aleron for now. Until we are out of the king's eyes Private." Albus said. He was not a man to waste time yelling status when in need of aid. A simple name is good enough for him. He noticed Hayner blush. Apparently he didn't know how obvious his crush was. Albus put away his book once more. "You should give up now and search for another woman. We all need somebody to love private, and not all of us can nab a princess." he said, feeling a little bad for him.
___

Rayd nodded agreeing with his siblings. "I must agree. There are darker things at play. Not that it's surprising for father. We all know how he came to power." he said. And then reflected on his own situation. He wondered if his father had ever had doubts. He shook this off. "Maybe things are out in the open this time. He must realize that his acts of secrecy are well known. Perhaps he wants to lure us all into looking past his outwardly actions and waste our time looking for secret answers that aren't there." suggested Rayd, realizing he was over thinking things.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Rhian wandered about the castle, taking one last look at the familiar portaits and hallways, in which she will no longer see for a while when she'll be in Ty'scia. She wondered why father had to send them off to be married, and she doubted it was for peace between the two kingdoms. Up ahead, she saw Enma come out of her room holding Bunne. Rhian rushed towards her to talk. "Good day sister. How are you feeling right now?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Enma smiled when Rhian spoke to her. She ran up to her older sister and gave her a hug.

"I'm ok, but a little confused. Why do we have to go on this journey again?"
---------------------
"O-of course Lieutenant Aleron," Hanyer said. He knew that Albus was right. He was wasting his time on Maija. Even if she wasn't going to be married soon, he doubted that she would want to be with him, a lowly knight. And there were plenty of girls he could get. With his elfish good looks to help him too.
---------------------
"Well as much as I am enjoying this conversation," Kirei said, "I have other things to do."

Kirei headed back to the library. She needed to find the right spell book that would not only help protect her incase anything bad was to happen, but she wanted to find one that would make the Terra royals' stay....unpleasant.

Toan watched his sister go and looked at his brother. As much as he disliked Rayd, he didn't hate him. After all the two of them use to be close when they were younger and although Toan didn't really care for most things, old feelings were hard to forget at times.

"I guess I'd better be off too. If I am to be King someday I have to continue my studies," he said, his tone indicatating he would rather not be off studying.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 pm

[[ Am I the only one with a Ty'Scia knight? ]]

Maija was sitting in her window seat, studying the rolling hills one last time. Unlike the others she probably wasn't coming back because she would be the new Ty'Scia Queen. Sometimes being the oldest stunk. She yawned and put on her usual bored expression.

~*~

Hoshi walked down the hall, keeping his hand on the wall. He heard Rhian and Enma in the next hall. He walked in the direction. "How's everyone?"

~*~

"Hello my dearest brother." Koori said smoothly as he walked into the library. He sat in a chair and picked up a candle. The flames then started growing and dancing.

~*~

Bazith sighed in boredom. Why did the Ty'Scia kids need a knight? They were staying right here.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:43 pm

((Nope. xD ))

Elisia lifted her packed bag off of her bed, as the thoughts of conversations between siblings entered her mind, she treaded down the hall, close behind her brother, where she found her two sisters speaking to each other already.

"How's everyone?" Hoshi had asked as she entered.

She smiled half-heartedly, seeing her siblings together like this. This was her last day in Terra, the beginning of a new life she couldn't help but assume would be everything but good. The Ty'Scia kingdom reeked of darkness, filled with dark and fear-inducing creatures, and worst of all, a horror of a man who ruled. The man who almost tore the entire family apart, took away the mother that she loved, but struggled to remember. And now he could possibly have success at doing so. She wasn't looking forward to this, not one bit. But she had to be a good example, she had to try and find the positives, and she had to make the best of what was going to happen...
-----
Zane wandered the palace, careful to avoid the library, what with the few snippets of the conversation he'd heard. There was a somewhat sinister tone to his second oldest brother's voice and presence, though he may seem to conceal it. He didn't want to think about being the heir to the throne, or anything negative. He was actually happy to meet the Terran royals, ready to greet them. Ready to welcome them, regardless of what the others wanted to do. He was happy about this, having these new people come in. Training had been taking up much of his time, yet improvement went slowly for him. He was hardly willing to use these weapons, for anything, although he knew one day, he may need to. But he hated thinking of that; he hated hating something, but if anything was worth it, it would be fighting with those weapons. Blades, arrows... the thought sent chills down his spine. He was oblivious to the true reasons why they had to be paired with the Terran royals, oblivious to his father's past. And though a dark thought might slip through his mind at times, he tried to remain untouched by such things.
----
Liona walked through the hall, watching as the youngest Ty'Scian prince walked the halls, as he seemed to catch a direction, heading for his room. He had just finished his training for the day; she didn't understand why he didn't seem to give his best effort. She tried to show him the importance of trying your hardest, especially when training, but there was just something about this kid... he had no drive for it. She couldn't force him into it, but she didn't understand.

Sighing, she caught up with the other knight, Bazith. She didn't particularly enjoy having company with her, or anyone in the castle really. She'd rather be out practicing, or even fighting, than caught up in here with the king and his often obnoxious children. It wasn't as though there was nothing else for her to do; there was always some conflict going on in Ty'Scia. But she hadn't been called out to do anything outside of this place as of late.

The Terran royals were coming soon. Maybe it would shake things up a little... she both looked forward to and dreaded it at the same time.

Last edited by ConfusedShipper123 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Rayd smiled at his brother. "Indeed, if ever." he said. He could tell that Toan wasn't fond of him. Rayd hadn't given him any reason to either. Perhaps it was that he held the gift of Ty'Scia, and that his demonic blood was overlooked. Perhaps it was Rayd's obvious directness about matters such as taking over the kingdom. What Toan disliked in him he did not know. But he was glad that his brother was distant. He didn't want to kill a man he loved as his kin.
___

Albus tossed Hayner his book. "It's good poetry. You might learn something about love in there. I have no need for it, because I am not enchanted by a woman, like yourself. It'll be better in your hands." he said a little bit officially, like it was a command, but still kept his tone soft so he didn't sound too impersonal.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Hanyer looked from the book to Albus and smiled in thanks. He put it with his things and checked on the time.

"We better get ready to go. Ty'Scia is bad enough and it will take us two days to get there. I don't want to end up at the capital in the middle of the night, so it would be best if we left soon."
--------------
Enma saw Hoshi and smiled brightly.

"I'm doing find, but still confuse. I don't really understand why we have to go to Ty-Ty....Sickle."
--------------

Toan exited the library and spotted Zane. He wondered what his youngest sibling was up to, but didn't stop to ask him. He didn't really care and he didn't want to be late again. He was punished last time he was late and Toan didn't feel like getting beat up again.

Kirei put her book down and looked at Rayd. "What do you think about all this? I mean do you really want to get married? You are old enough or close enough to the age and the younger the marriage the more sooner for children and maybe even an heir, so in the end it's all good, but what is your personal feelings about all this?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Rayd turned to his sister, he felt a response, but he didn't know what it was. He hadn't thought of his personal feelings. Life for him was all buisness and no play. Or rather, buisness was his play. He never thought about personal feelings, only how things affected the whole. "I don't truly care to be honest Kirei. My new wife will just be another woman in the castle. I don't believe I'll love her, and I don't believe that I will be entirely faithful to her. She will have the title of a partner, but I will work better on my own. Feelings cloud the mind, you must release them and become free of the chains they bring with them to make a better life for others." he said. And how he wished to be free of them, but he was not. He knew this all too well. "That's why the king of Terra is weak. He is thinking only of the good of his children, and not the good of his people." he added, and walked over to sit by Kirei, he put a hand through her hair. "You're probably too young to understand what I'm talking about. So how do your chains of emotion treat you on this mater?" he asked her smiling a little. He was having a relatively good day, so he smiled. The Ty'scian sky line was unusually bright, and Rayd felt his heart brighten a little with it.

Last edited by Nightmare13 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Kirei thought about what Rayd said and nodded. She had always admire him over her other brothers, especially Toan.

"I guess I'm pretty mad. When I marry I'll have to go to Terra with my husband and be Queen of Terra, but I don't want that. I never wanted any responsibility like that. I'm not scared of the power or of leaving, but mad. Upset that I can't remain here and live as I do now."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Elisia felt a little unease at her littlest sister's question, even with the way she spoke the country's title. She couldn't believe that the young girl had to go with them to get married, especially at her age. But it was for her protection, she supposed. It was still unsettling to think of, however.

"Ty'Scia," she corrected, gently.

"Don't worry about it. We'll be okay. We're going there to meet some... new... friends."

It was a pathetic explanation, but it was all she could come up with for now, without giving her all the details.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Albus nodded. "Indeed. I was hoping to meet with our fellow knights here, but I'd say they have skipped the common room and headed for the courtyard, where we meet the caravans." he said, and got up from his chair. There were five knights, just as there were five children. Himself, Hayner, an old friend, Celia Solum a woman who was seeking Albus' job, and her young loyal follower, Geoffrey Crane. He had one person whom he truly trusted, and two people who might end up killing him in the night. "Well then let's move on to the caravans, and set off. Two days of riding might as well start as soon as possible." he said. And walked towards the door, his footsteps still almost unheard despite his armor. He opened the door, and continued through the halls, spotting the young royals almost immediately. He noticed Enma speaking. He chuckled at her mispronunciation of Ty'Scia. "We're off to Ty'scia because you are supposed to be married to a prince there. It's because the king of Ty'scia murdered your mother to intimidate your father into having you all married to his children. It's a sort of power play to be able to influence both kingdoms so he can have complete control." he explained, seriously, forgetting that he was talking to a ten year old girl.
___

Rayd smiled at her. This thought had always occurred to him. By making Kirei a close ally he could have persuasion over the Terran kingdom. Extending the reach of his power beyond just Ty'scia but even on to Terra. But he still needed to approach this as a brother would. "Kirei, sometimes there will be choices that you can't control. So what you need to do is make them yours. You need to control your own destiny and make things like this better. You can't live in anger or fear of what life hands you. You need to make it yours, change things to suit you, so you can be happy." he told her turning to look at the ground and sigh. He turned his head back to her, and smiled trying to give her hope. "When you're hunting for boar, but catch only a rabbit, you make stew instead of pork." he said quoting an old Ty'scian philosopher. "Plus I hear the Terra air has a fresh sea breeze in it." he said, offering what little help he could with his little knowledge of Terra.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Enma smiled at what Elisia said, then when she heard Albus's explaination she was silent for some time. After a moment she burst into tears, clinging to her older sister's shirt.

"But I don't wanna get married!"
---------------
Kirei was quiet, pondering what Rayd told her. It was true that it was pointless to complain about it now.

"You're right. I think I'll let it go. It's better to concentrate on becoming more powerful right now." Saying this she began to read her spellbook again, a small smile on her face.

(Way to go Albus. You made a ten year old cry. XP)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Rayd chuckled an rubbed Kirei's head. "That'a girl." he said smiling. He then got up seeing that his job was now done. He was lucky to have a sister that had a frame of mind close to his, and one that would soon have much power over another nation. Things were lined up for him but one thing stood in the way, and that was Toan. All Rayd's dreams of power rested on the shoulder of his ignorant brother, and he needed to strike him down quickly. It was time for Rayd to train as well. He had some master knights to beat the crap out of, then algebra.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Elisia was happy with Enma's smile earlier, but as the elf-knight entered, and gave the real explanation for their journey. She glared slightly at him, over her littlest sibling's head, putting her arms around her. "It's okay..." she murmured. This was going to be incredibly difficult...
----
Zane entered his room, and stared out of his window. It was one of those rare, bright days in the kingdom of Ty'Scia... perhaps he should go outside again. To a garden, or something. Now that he was done with training and schooling for the day, he would have much time to himself... perhaps he would retrieve a book first... hm...
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:45 pm

"Did you guys forget about me?" Koori asked his brother and sister. "Unlike you two I don't really have any chance of being the ruler of anything. So why worry? I'm actually excited for them to come because even if they match us up with someone we could always pick another... Well you can't, Kirei, but we can." This was the truth and if Rayd wanted power he was going to have to go for the soon-to-be Ty'Scia Queen. Yes he could see that Rayd wanted power. It was in his blood. His father had wanted power and since Rayd had the family gift he would want power also. It was logic.

~*~

Maija still didn't want to leave her room, but the ladies-in-waiting had already packed her things and had left a long time ago. It wouldn't be long until someone came and got her. They were probably going to be leaving soon. She sighed and left her room. She started walking toward the main entrance and saw Emna clinging to Elisia's arm crying. She also saw Hoshi and Rhian there. They were waiting on her. She glanced up and saw the knight in the doorway. This was it then. They were leaving.

Hoshi chuckled when Enma started crying, but quickly controlled himself. He glanced in the direction of the knight and asked, "Am I expected to ride horseback on the way down?" He loved horses, but he couldn't see where he was going so some one always had to lead him. It was usually one of his sisters.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Elisia ignored her brother's chuckle, resisting the urge to glare at him or other things. She showed some slight concern when he asked about if he would be riding. She could lead him most of the time, and she wouldn't have a problem with doing so, yet where they were going was much farther than what she was used to... but that wouldn't be too much of a problem...
----
Zane decided to go back out. He got his jacket and headed down the hall, toward the stairs, leading to the courtyard... it seemed to be stuffier in here than usual, compared to what it looked like outside.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 pm

"Oh so you're planning on stealing Toan's wife," Kirei asked from over her book. "I highly doubt that possibility. But have fun with it none-the-less."
---------------------
Enma pulled away and wiped her face. Then she put on a brave face.

"No. I won't cry. If I have to marry....then...then I will. For our father and for Terra.

Hanyer left the common room and heard Enma's proclaim. It made him feel bad. What were they doing to these children? Hanyer couldn't believe he didn't fight the King on this, even if it was their job. Not wanting to do anything stupid, he start another way and spotted Maija.

Nothing on earth could have stopped the blush from appearing on his face. He turned his head down as he greeted her.

"Hello Princess Maija."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:38 pm

"No. I don't. I don't care if I'm the King of anything. I could be the king of dust bunnies for all I care." Koori said.

~*~

"Hello, Hanyer." Maija's voice was a little more perky than usual. She lov-liked talking to Hanyer. He seemed to understand things better than other people.

[[ I think I just made Hanyer/Maija canon. ^^" ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next