New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Beastiewolf
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:23 pm

'Hm... Let's go for innocence.' Maija decided silently in her head. She looked up at him and fluttered her eyelids, showing off her big, blue eyes. "You think I'm pretty?" Seriously though she had had people tell her that before, but you could tell they were faking it. But it was only because she was the eldest. He actually seemed to mean it.

~*~

"You could say that." Hoshi said simply. "You wouldn't happen to have a deck laying around would you? I could show you how I can play."
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:37 am

"Oh," Rhian replied gently. As they both walked through the hallway, they went past some portraits of people unfamiliar to her. Unexpectedly, Rhian placed her hand on Koori's shoulder, asking for his attention.She felt the warmth of his shoulder on her hand."Do you mind telling me who these people are in the portraits."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Kirei thought about beating Hoshi in a card game. She thought it would take him down a peg. Excited by the thought, she grabbed Hoshi's hand and began to pull him towards her room.

"I'll be faster this way," she told Hoshi. "Since you're in contact with me, you can go through objects too."

(If that's ok Lol Lol Lol)
-----------------
"Of course," Toan said. He noted she might not be that bright. But he wasn't lying to her. He had seem a lot of different girl, but no one like Maija. Toan decided it was because she came from a different place. She didn't have that dark feeling to her. "You're different from how I thought you would be. Most girls here don't care about anything really but power, my sister for example. But you are different. You have a lighter air to you."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:26 pm

[[ That's fine. ^^ ]]

"Woah." Koori stumbled as Rhian suddenly put her hand on his shoulder. He regained his balance and looked up. "Those pictures? They are the kings of queens of T'Scia." He pointed to where they began. "Those are the oldest and it goes on to the newest."

~*~

"Sweet." Hoshi said simply. There was a tiny buzz when Kirei's hand grabbed his. If it was tiny to him, it was undectable by anyone.

[[ Is mine okay with you? ]]
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:31 pm

(It's fine. XD)

Kirei moved through the castle, a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. She was never a physical person. She hated being hugged and only touched someone to move them or when she was attacking them. So holding Hoshi's hand was weird.

But finally she moved through the wall separating her room from the hallway. She let go of Hoshi's hand.

"Do you have cards?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:29 pm

"Actually I've got one right here." Hoshi said as he reached into his pocket. He bent the cards in such a fashion that they landed in his other open hand. He then shot seven of the cards into the air and caught them behind his back. He held them out to Kirei. "Your cards."

[[ I wonder what kind of card game we're playing. x3 ]]
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:37 pm

(Goldfish? No you have eight cards in that right? Or is it seven?)

Kirei took the cards a smug look on her face. She was impressed by Hoshi, but at the same time she was looking forward to the challenge. She always was.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:51 am

Rhian hid a giggle as Koori was caught in surprise. Rhian also looked up at the portraits and realized how grand they looked if you paid attention to the detail. "So these are all your ancestor's. The design looks dark and crisp."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:49 pm

[[ I guess we'll play goldfish with seven then. Lol, the only game I can think of with seven cards is Uno. Hope my post is okay... >.> I kinda skipped a little.]]

Hoshi smoothly laid down another match, his third. "Your turn, Kirei." he said with a smirk.

~*~

Koori looked at the pictures. "I guess they are dark and crisp. I bet you some one put a spell on them or something." He looked over at Rhian and saw her curious gaze.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:22 pm

(That is fine)

Kirei looked at her one pair and frown. She wasn't doing so well which was weird since her opponent was a blind person. She was impressed too, but Kirei wasn't going to tell Hoshi that.

"Do you have any sixes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7