New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)

Go down 
+2
Beastiewolf
TokoToTheEnd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:14 pm

"Yeah, I guess it is pretty hard... w-well, then... I suppose we get a divorce," Zane replied. He hadn't known his father's first wife, but he knew that he'd had one. That most of his siblings had been born from her, and that they had different blood and powers than he did because of it. Him and Kirei shared a mother, and Koori was born of... someone else. Another concept he didn't fully understand.

Or, perhaps didn't want to understand. He felt a little bad mentioning this idea to Enma. He wanted to marry her... he didn't want them to break their promise to each other... it made him feel a little... sad, thinking of it. Even though they had just met, he was already so happy with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:25 pm

"Well how about we make a promise not to break the promise of marriage," Enma asked. If she was older, she wouldn't have suggested that, but since she was still young and not sure about the concept still, it made sense to her. She took Zane's hand and looked at him. "Ok?"
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm

Zane felt a little bad about what he had said still, especially Enma's response. Even though he liked to remain blissfully oblivious to most things, he knew that a marriage wasn't as simple as that. Yet Enma took his hand, and stared right up at him. He had to smile. "Okay," he said, nodding. He put his left hand on his heart, and said: "I promise I will not break the promise of marriage. Now it's your turn."

He let go of her hand reluctantly. He wanted to make sure that this was true for them. He truly didn't want to break that promise for her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:05 pm

Enma copied Zane. Then she giggled and blushed. Hugging Bunne, she looked at the floor.

"So where shall we go first in our tour?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 pm

Rayd was happy with the kiss. He was happy to have Elisia so close to him. Despite how humiliating the situation should have been, he liked it. He wanted to stay like this, with her kissing him. With him drenched, and sitting in a pool of water, a mop in his lap, a bucket sitting near him. He wanted to preserve everything in this moment, the embarrassment and it's amazing result. Rayd loved this moment with Elisia, even though he would not yet admit it to himself. He reluctantly let Elisia pull away. She mumbled an apology quietly. He shook his head. "Don't worry, you're easily the best thing to fall on me today." he whispered back, and kissed her again, putting a hand on the back of her neck, and held himself up with the other. He felt her warmth and felt his heart speed up a little. He felt her so close to him, and it made him happy.
___

Albus watched as Liona exited for the outdoor field. She seemed like a very straight forward Knight. Very caught up in her work, and duties to her Kingdom. A very admirable trait. Albus gripped his blade. He felt excited as he followed. There was nothing quite like sparring to him. It wasn't the greatest feeling but it was a rush nothing else could provide. He sometimes wondered if his love of battle was a bad thing, that he was a sick person for enjoying the thrill of a fight, but either way he fought, hoping to become great. "Wish me luck." he said to his fellow knights. He didn't know why he said that, but after speaking he walked through the training room, and outside, his light armor only making the slightest sound as he walked through, and then disappearing once he was on the grass of the outdoor training area. He walked to one side of the field, and drew his sword. He brought it up and in front of his face, and then let it fall back to his side. A salute, showing respect for Liona. It was a common sparring practice to salute your partner, or at least in Terra. "Are you ready?" he asked her. It wasn't exactly what he was looking for, but he decided a proper military approach of conversation was as good as any.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 pm

Zane smiled a litle wider at Enma. "Well... there are the gardens, and some courtyards, and the library, but I think your brother and his fiance are in there. But we can go anywhere. You choose," he replied her.
________
Elisia blushed as he spoke, and then pulled her back to him, blushing harder. She'd never felt this way before, never had this happen to her before. It felt so good, with his hand on her neck, and his lips against hers. She used one arm to support herself off the ground, and put the other around his neck.
_______
Liona got into her position, drawing her sword, and saluting Lieutenant Aleron. It seemed some things were the same, no matter what kingdom you were in. It was good that they could each illustrate respect for each other.

"Are you ready?"

She gave one nod. "Yes," she replied, curtly, and awaited his first move. It was only polite for her to allow him to make the first move. Liona was always ready for a good fight, and it semed he would be a very good one. She hadn't sparred with someone who had her skill or more than her in a long time. She wanted to make sure she hadn't lost anything.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:55 pm

[[ A lot happened since I last posted! D: Update? ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:18 pm

(Well in terms of Maija and Hoshi, here is my last post

TokoToTheEnd wrote:
Kirei was already in the library. She waited for Hoshi wondering if he knew that she had walked through the wall. He would know if he asked how she managed to get here so quickly.
-------------------
Toan decided to show Maija his favorite place. It was kind of a chemistry lab.

"I have always loved making potions," he stated, his voice still monotone. "You can see scratch marks and burn places all over the room. Some are from experiments, other are from fights with Kirei. She was going through a serious prankster phrase as a child."
-------------------
Hanyer wanted to follow Toan and Maija, but he remained with the other knights. He sighed, bored and uninterested in the conversation.

The Knights from both are at the training place and Albus and Liona are going to fight (for training). Zane and Enma are talking and are probably in the grand entrance place near the front door. Rayd and Elisia I'm not sure but they don't concern your characters. As for Rhian, well she hasn't been posted it. Does this help?)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Hoshi had no idea where the library was. He was in a strange place and had no foot steps to guide him. What did he do now? He couldn't sit here and make Kirei wait, and he most certainly couldn't ask someone where it was. That would make him look even more weak in Kirei's eyes.

~*~

"I can't imagine. She seems like such a nice girl." There was a hint of sarcasm in Maija's voice. Hopefully he picked it up. "This place is actually quite interesting." She said boredly. Actually she did think it was a little interesting the burn and scratch marks made her very curious as to what actually did go on in here.

Last edited by Lol Lol Lol on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:01 pm

"I am very skilled in what I do," Toan said, his voice slightly raising. "I can make a poison that no one would be able to detect until a month later."
--------------------
Kirei moved through the walls. She found Hoshi and giggled.

"Lost? I'm sorry I guess you're confidence made me think that you would be able to find your way through here. But I guess since you never have been here that wouldn't be the case."

Smirking, Kirei leaned against a wall.

"Do you wish me to guide you? And if so would I have to lead you by the hand?"
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 pm

((Well, I'm kind of waiting for Koori to post his reaction about Rhian requesting to have a tour of the castle... if this helps explain why i haven't posted yet.))
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:36 pm

[[ I'm sorry! I thought I was the last one to post between us! ]]

"I wouldn't mind at all." Koori pulled Rhian along behind him. "Where would you like to go first?"
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:19 pm

"I would love to see the library." Rhian replied with enthusiasm. The library was usually her place of comfort. She decided it would be fine to tour the library first.
Back to top Go down
Beastiewolf

Beastiewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:54 pm

(Stupid email... at least I bookmarked this.)

Angelique followed through the hallway after Liona, eyes darting back and forth to look in every nook and cranny. She was expecting paintings with eyes and poisonous snakes, but nothing seemed too out of the ordinary. She couldn't afford to loose her guard. She didn't trust this place, and as she stepped more and more into the castle, a dark cloud laid more and more onto her. When she entered the training room, she thought it was small and quaint, almost cute. A little smile passed her lips at that. When Albus suggested the fight with Liona, she frowned- what did he see in her? It was obviously a chance to touch and flirt. She ignored it, however- if he gets in trouble, she won't be there to save his hide.
She nodded at Liona's suggestion to train. She stepped forward and looked to the wooden target with sticks for arms. Easy. She loved to show off.
She pulls her bow from her back and an arrow with it, standing in position, aiming carefully at the target. She pulled back until the thin rope creaked, being patient, careful and steady. She let her fingers release the feather of the arrow and grinned as a split second later, the arrow laid imbedded in the chest of the wooden man.
Easy.
Back to top Go down
http://beastiewolf.deviantart.com
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Hanyer was tempted to go somewhere else, but he thought he might get lost. He turned to Angelique who was practicing. Maybe he should practice too? It made sense and it would be best incase something was to happen. He drew his sword and began attcking a wooden dummy.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:20 pm

"That's... err... lovely." Maija stumbled trying to find the right words. It was a nice piece of information though. "I can make people hear whatever I want them to." She said nonchalantly.

~*~

Hoshi glared at Kirei with his sightless eyes. (It looked very creepy sometimes.) "I do not need guiding."

~*~

"Alright then, the library it is." Koori said smoothly. Rhian seemed very polite. She was also fairly pretty. Maybe this would work out well.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Kirei just shrugged, but she walked slower.

"Fine. But if you get lost, I won't wait for you," she told him in a half snobby tone, half teasing.
--------------
Toan smiled slightly at Maija's words. So she wasn't useless after all. Her power was unique and it could be useful to use if his brother tried anything and for his other plans.

"We seem to have different interests. I'm going to guess that will cause problems.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Albus noticed she was waiting for him to make the first move. Since she was out of range for a direct attack she would be expecting him to rush her. This was to his advantage. He let a small smile play across his face. He could begin with sky fang, a signature move of his. He focused his energy on the tip of his blade, and brought it behind him, as if preparing for a dash and then he pulled his sword forward in a slash along the ground, creating a blade of air that he shot towards his opponent. His combined unpredictable style of magic and swordsmanship would make his moves difficult to read.
___

Rayd had kissed many girls before, but never before had he felt such a feeling from a woman's lips. While other girls made him feel the warmth of a candle, a small thrill in his heart, Elisia's kiss made his heart swell in an explosion of flames, but it was beautiful. Such an explosion would later be named fireworks. He felt her close to him, and he felt such an overwhelming feeling of closeness. He didn't want to let it go, he wanted this feeling to last, he wanted every moment of it to last longer. He closed his eyes, and held her closer to him, until he heard clattering. Rayd opened his eyes slightly to see a girl watching the scene. A maid. His most recent target of interest, but he had tried to distance himself from her ever since he heard the royals were coming. She had still come to him expressing her feelings, but he kept pushing her away. He didn't need a girl with fake feelings for him, but he still felt a pang when he saw the pain in her face. Confusion, betrayal, sadness, she was hurt. Tears formed under her eyes and she tried to say something about the bucket, and the water, but she just turned away and ran, sobbing. "Wait!" he yelled to her, extending his arm, but she hadn't heard, she was gone. Rayd grabbed at nothing, and then pulled his hand to his chest, and felt a little bit of anger, and much shame. The water, the mop, the bruise that was forming on his head, all meant pain instead of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Kirei went invisible and started to walk backwards. She was pretty good at remembering where things were from her younger years of sneaking around the castle and so if she would past through anything. Kirei was trying to see how aware Hoshi is and since he couldn't see she decided why not go invisible.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:54 am

Rhian followed Koori to the library. He seemed nice...and kind of cute she admitted. Rhian decided to try and start a conversation with Koori while they went to the library. "So,um, are you close with your siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Koori shrugged. "I guess so." He said. "We're not to terribly close because... of certain reasons." He avoided the fact that most of his siblings disliked him for his parentage. Especially Rayd.

~*~

Hoshi felt something change, cut could not tell what. All that mattered though was that he could hear Kirei's footsteps. His head cocked slightly as he tried to figure out what the change was.

~*~

"Oh no, it's not that I'm not interested it just... surprised me." Maija said quickly. She didn't want to start off badly. "I've just never heard of anyone capable of doing that. I mean Terran legends have some witches that can do that, but that's all." Her cheeks turned a light pink. This was going smoothly.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:48 pm

"Why is that?" Rhian started to feel there was something wrong between him and his siblings. Rhian started to feel a bit concerned for him. "What kind of reasons would keep you from being 'too terribly close'?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:38 pm

"Well my mother was a demon, so I don't get it from her. My sister is the witch in the family. But I felt like I needed something I was good at and potions are easy if you know what you are doing." Toan stopped talking and looked down at Maija. "Don't you have something you're good at?"
-----------------
"So Hoshi tell me about yourself. If we are to be married, then I'm guessing we should learn something about eachother right now," Kirei said, pointing her fiance in the side.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:42 pm

"Err... Well, my mother wasn't the best woman..." Koori said simply, using a very gently euphemism. He kept from looking at Rhian while he said this. He was surprised that she actually sounded confused.

~*~

Hoshi jumped a bit as he was poked, but brushed it off. He smiled wickedly. "I love to play cards." 'Figure that one out. How does a blind kid play cards?'

~*~

Maija looked up at Toan. "Not really anything." She said simply. "Though I do enjoy painting or drawing." She wouldn't admit it, but she was very good at painting.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Kirei raised an eyebrow, which was pointless since Hoshi was blind and she was currently invisible. Still a blind kid who could play cards. Either he could play without his eyes, or he was lying to her.

"That sounds like a strange hobby for someone who is blind."
--------------------
"That sounds...nice," Toan said forcing a compliment. He could really care less what she liked, but he didn't want to seem rude.

"You can look around the room as long as you don't touch anything. Don't want to touch something that might ruin your prettiness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)   The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Price (OT/Open/Accepting)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next