New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Go down 
+4
Alec
Lol Lol Lol
TokoToTheEnd
Nightmare13
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Beastiewolf

Beastiewolf

Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:32 am

(My email hasn't been working much, so I'm sorry that I'm late. ^^; I need to visit this site more and make sure I'm logged in. That seems to cause it.)

Alice's mind felt like the floating dust- fuzzy and spread out. Like she was day dreaming.

"If I hadn't just woken up from a dream, I'd think I was in one..." she muttered to herself, looking down- she was in her yellow pajamas, barefoot, and kinda cold, the dust tickling her toes, "this is all too weird."

"Do not worry, child. It is your fate. You must not be scared of it," said the pretty voice soothingly.

"I'm not!" Alice protested in a childish voice, looking back down at her house. Her stomach turned from the height. "I'm going to fall and die, aren't I?"

"Only if you will it."

"Don't SAY that!!"

Alice breathed a composing sigh, opening her eyes- she looked saddened for a second. She quickly wiped it away as she gazed up to the portal. "So... I go through that? It's pretty high up."

"You do. But it is not hard. Just concentrate. Guide yourself to it."

"Guide... myself..." Alice muttered, looking up again to the portal. "Alright... I'll give it a go."

She slowly closed her eyes, pressing her hands together, bowing her head, as if she were praying- praying that she wouldn't go the opposite direction of the portal.

Lead me there, she began to think, lead me through the portal.

She felt herself begin to move, as if she were being tugged. The movement made her want to vomit, but that would be unfortunate for anyone below her. She opened her eyes and looked upward. At and impossible speed one that normally tear her apart, the portal was rushing towards her. The free fall feeling reminded her of those spinning swings she loved so much at the fairs, or closing your eyes when you're on the playground swings. She decided to close her eyes, and that adrenaline inducing stomach churning kicked in. Slowly but surely, she opened her arms, like she was a bird spreading its wings. She let a smile pass her lips.

"Are you ready to pass through?" the voice whispered to her. She nodded numbly, and the voice replied, "very well, I shall take you."

She heard sounds of things passing by at light speed. She didn't dare open her eyes- she could feel what was around her. The universe. The universe was around her.

"Open your eyes, and come find me. Good luck, Celestial Knight of Terran."

"Celestial knight of what?" Alice muttered lazily as she opened her eyes. A scream immediately left her she found herself plummeting to the earth.

"STOP! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!!"

What do I do!? WHAT DO I DO!?

As if her fear of heights (or rather, falling) weren't enough, she HAD to be falling from thousands of feet above the ground. Thanks voice. Thanks a lot.

She closed her teary, whimpering as she began to say her prayers. "I love you Mom and Dad!! You were great parents! Sorry I ran away from home all those time to stay at Derek's! I swear we've never done anything! I love you Noodle! You were a good cat- take care of Mom and Da-"

Everything went black.
Back to top Go down
http://beastiewolf.deviantart.com
Fire Lord

Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:27 pm

IC: Alex Sheers

"So...this is my fate?"

Alex felt himself gliding through nothingness. Everything swirled in a mass of purple dust that carried him. He could see so many things, so many people, but the one who drew his eye was himself.

He was holding a staff, his clothes so different than his normal attire of jeans and a hoodie. But what drew his attention the most was the feeling this image gave off. The overwhelming weight of power, of magic, it poured from his very body like a never ending fountain.

He stood so tall, so proud, a smile on his face that gave a comforting feeling of trust and purity.

As Alex observed this image, he noticed another not to far off.

This one was also of himself, and yet....something was different. The power, the magic felt...dark, heavy...suffocating. He held his staff with such arrogance, a smirk upon his lips, and the feeling of comfort and joy seemed to drain in his very presence.

"These are supposed to be me..." said Alex.

"One is a hero..."

"The other is corrupted..." finished the mysterious Voice.

Alex turned away from the two images, feeling the dust move about his floating body.

"Is that supposed to change my mind? It doesn't matter what fate I see...I can't escape my own. I know what you're doing...you're trying to convince me that I can choose my fate."

"The Wizard chose his."

Alex's gaze faltered.

"No he didn't; that's impossible to do. What was his fate; good or evil?"

He felt the dust begin to fade.

"That Alex...is for you to decide...Celestial Knight."

He felt himself falling, the dust no longer holding him steady. The wind was rushing past his ears as he felt the cold dampness of moisture clouds, then the tops of tall forest trees.

He hit the ground with the thump, not feeling a single thing but the familiar sensation of grass beneath his body.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:58 pm

Josh had a smile on his face. He had no idea why he was smiling, perhaps it was finding himself to not be dead, perhaps he hoped he had slept through his girlfriend's drinking, perhaps it was the sun warm on his face, and a cool breeze. Whatever the cause he lay in the grass his mouth in a small crescent. He took in the smells of the forest, felt soft springy grass under him, heard the light bird song, and he was calmed by it, everything seemed so, peaceful. Then he realized he was smelling the forest, lying on soft springy grass, and was listening to light bird song.

Josh bolted up into a sitting position, and his eyes shot open. It took his eyes a moment to focus, and then a few more seconds for him to believe what he was seeing. Josh was in the middle of a forest, in a clearing. "Where the hell am I? Or perhaps better yet, how hard did my head hit that desk?" he asked himself. Josh began looking around the clearing, which he seemed to be at the center of. He noticed there was a path out of the clearing. That was probably his best bet out of here. Josh finally brought himself to stand, and decided to check out the half of the clearing he had had his back to. Josh expected a replica of the other half of the small field, he was surprised to find himself facing a large statue only several feet away from him. Josh nearly jumped back in surprise, but quickly composed himself. The statue was of a knight. He was wearing a very unique armor. It had what seemed to be a cape on the back, except it seemed to be parted, like two capes. The armor looked rather sharp with pointed bits on all over it at the tips of the armor. The statue was holding a sword towards the sky, it was a large brilliant blade, and a shield on the other arm. It looked was long and had a pointed base. On the shield was a sword with wings on the hilt that folded upwards.

Josh lost himself staring at the statue for about three minutes, looking at it hungrily, analyzing every detail. Then he noticed a small stone pedestal in front of the statue. On it he found a sword and a shield. The sword was in it's sheath. It was long and thin. It was rather simple, but had an elegant air to it, with a balded finger guard that extended from the blade. It's hilt was blue and gold, so it matched the sheath, made a fine blue with gold stripes running down the side. The shield was sort of like a smaller version of the one that the statue held. It was not long, but rounded, with a pointed tip. It had a golden border on the, and the front was the same blue as the sheath of the sword, but it held the winged sword that was on the statue's shield, in the center.

Josh smiled down at the arms. "I don't think anybody would mind if I took these. Besides, it's just a dream. If I'm going to be dreaming I might as well make an adventure out of it." he said to himself. Picking up the sword, and fastening the belt that attached to the sheath around his waist. He had the blade at his side, and then he strapped the shield to his arm. It all fit quite nicely, and the sword and shield felt as though they were made for him.

Josh turned from the statue, and gave a half wave without turning back, as if to thank the statue. He crossed the clearing and headed for the forest path.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Monica panicked with sudden realization that she was actually in a forest. Then she realized that it was just a dream. Her heart rate slowed back to normal as she surveyed the ground in front of her. She was thankful she had landed on a dry part. Everything else was a muddy sludge that covered the ground... Except for a straight path. She wondered what it lead to.

She stood up and turned. As she did she spotted a fairly large statue. The statue was of a woman in long robes. The hood almost covered her eyes. She stood with a long staff in one hand and the other was in front of her cupped. In her palm it appeared that spikes were coming out, but upon closer inspection it was to look like light was coming out of the palm.

As Monica's eyes traveled down she saw a stone pedestal. On it was a staff almost exactly like the statue's. It had on main part, a straight brown pole, but it also had a couple twisting around it. It looked like a tree with vines curling around in. She grabbed it and found that the grip was exactly made to fit her hand and was the perfect height.

"It doesn't look like anyone's using it, so I guess I'll take it." The girl thought aloud. And she walked on the dry strip towards the nearby woods.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Beastiewolf

Beastiewolf

PostSubject: Re: Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:02 pm

She was supposed to be dead, but she could still feel her fingers and toes.
Alice slowly opened her eyes, a cloud of green in front of her. She blinked, and the clouds sharpened to reveal blades of grass. Her fingers curled around them, as if to make sure they were there, and that she were laying in it.
She moved her muscles, which were sore for laying for so long, and sat there in a wonderful little clearing in the middle of a vast forest. She lifted her head to look up to the sky, and the beautiful blue looked back at her, the sunlight framing her surroundings and making them glow.
Slowly, she stood, gazing around her. Her eyes stopped immediately when they laid upon what looked to be a statue.
The statue stood tall, and appeared to be a young woman. The woman wore armor, the armor fading at her hips into a long skirt. Beneath the skirt where armored boots, the armor shaped to fit the shins and ankles perfectly to allow easy movement. What was most amazing is the long claymore swung over the shoulder of the woman. This woman was no less than a knight.
Alice's eyes drank in the sight, looking absolutely awed by it's beauty. Her eyes traveled, and as thy did, they came to a pedestal at the base of the grand statue. She stared, aw struck by the claymore that lay identical to the one the great warrior before her held.
She moved forward to trace her eyes along the long blade, stopping to stare at the white hilt. It had topaz gems embedded into it, the stones glowing in the sunlight.
She reached steady hands forward to grasp the hilt. It seemed to perfectly fit her hands. She worked the muscles in her arms and managed to lift it. All of those horrible, horrible days of weight training in high school paid off.
She held the blade before her, watching the sunlight reflect in the steel and make it glow. A glowing sword. A FREE glowing sword.
Good deal.
Alice placed the sword on her shoulder slowly, careful not to cut herself. She felt relieved that the weight was no longer on her arms. She turned around, taking a few steps to test the waters. It seems to be just the right weight and height. It was just... RIGHT.
She laughed happily. "I'll just take you with me. Who knows what's in this place."
She made her way away from the clearing, heading into the forest cautiously.
Back to top Go down
http://beastiewolf.deviantart.com
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Kasa shot upright. She panted and looked around. She was glad to be still alive, but she was a little put off by what was happening. Was it a dream or not? Kasa decided not to worry. If it was a dream, she should enjoy it while it lasted. If not, then she was finally free.

Actually looking around her for the first time for real, she saw that she as in a clearing. Standing near her was a statue. It was of a girl who held a short sword in one of her hands and looked like a ninja or something. It was clear that her armor was not bulky or large, but instead slimer and light, making it easier to move.

Kasa looked at the short sword again, drawn across her waist, like she was about to strike. It's sheath was across her back. Glancing around her she grabbed both.

"Well it's not like the statue is going to be using them," she said to no one.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:43 am

The calm sound of rushing water awakened the unconsicous teen. "Ugh...where am I?" he wondered sleepily. Wade slowly sat up, clutching his head, and found that he was next to a very large waterfall flowing down a mountain side. The area seemed to be a very small clearing of a large forest.

Wade rose to his feet, and watched the serene waters crash down into the rocks above, before flowing into a large pool. "Wait a minute, how did I get here?" he wondered, and began to recollect the events that happened up to this point. "I remember that Mandarin came into my bed, or something Then there was this...purple...dust? Yeah, yeah. And then...a whoosh, or...man, this is a weird dream. It's so vivid though! Everything's so realistic, it's cool! Although...I have no idea why my shoes are gone?"

The teen glanced down to see that his sneakers had just disappeared, and he was left wearing his white socks. Then something caught his eye, and Wade noticed that something was behind the waterfall; a sort of glimmering light. There also appeared to be something behind the waterfall. Wade traced around the edge of the pool, and saw that there was a cave, abundant with clear crystals sticking out around the edge. Curious, he entered the cave, and a short distance later, came upon a great stone statue.

{Okay, my post was getting pretty long, so I decided to splitten it into two parts. My character will recieve his gear shortly, and start heading down a similar path. )}
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 pm

The calm and soothing sensation of the water brushing against his skin was the thing that woke Dubhan up. Not the pain in his back because of the rock sticking into it. Not the fact that he was slowly drowning in the river that his body had arrived in. Not even the fact that he subconsciously knew that his swimmers ear was going to be a pain in a few minutes woke up Dubhan.

As the young man opened his eyes to see that he was currently underwater, Dubhan opened his mouth in shock as the calm and serene attitude he had had seconds ago quickly left him. As he jumped out of the river and onto the shore, coughing rather violently, Dubhan did not notice that statue that stood only a few yards away from him.

For the next few minutes Dubhan was doing nothing more then trying to regain his breath and energy. But as he finally felt the strength to look up and move on, Dubhan was greeted with a very surprising sight. It was a statue. A large statue of a man that was obviously made with great detail. The man was wearing pressed tunic that seemed to be without any wrinkles as it went down the statues form, A large and long cloak wrapped around it's figure as it covered the back of the man.

As Dubhan stepped forward to touch the statue he looked down to see that there was actually a small pedestal lying between him and the statue. Upon it, laid a magnificent spear. "How perfect?" He muttered to himself before leaning down to grab onto the weapon. The spear was made of a light and clear metallic substance that gleamed in the light, revealing the faint pattern that went up the shaft of the spear. The spearhead was a small yet sharp looking four bladed tip that appeared to be in a darker shade then the rest of the spear.

"Well I suppose if it's already here...I could make a decent bit of cash selling it, even though this is just a dream...probably." Dubhan argued over what he should do in his head. But after a few more seconds of pondering, the boy decided to take the spear as he reached out and grabbed onto it. "Now I just need to find someone." He decided as he gripped onto the spear and looked out into the forest. After sighing loudly for a second in frustration with the odd situation he was in, Dubhan decided to walk upstream, towards the mountains where he would get a better view of the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:52 pm

The statue displayed a great big and muscular man that appeared to be shouting. The man seemed to be very powerful, as he had great muscles throughout his entire body. He was bald, and carved on his face was a flat arched mustache. He was shirtless, only wearing pants, what looked like steel-toed boots, and some sort of gauntlets or gloves with spikes on the knuckles. The man's left arm was kept close to his chest, the fist clenched. The right fist was also clenched, but the arm was stretched upwards; with the man shouting, it seemed like he was shouting victoriously.

After taking in all of the features of this man, Wade noticed that there was a chest between his legs. The teen curiously opened the chest to find that it contained a pair of strikingly similar gauntlets and boots that the statute had. "Well, I can't walk around without shoes...might as well try on the gloves too." He took out the boots and gloves and slipped them on. They seemed like they would be heavy, but they were surprisingly light. They fit the teen perfectly too!

"I hope this guy doesn't mind--well, he's a statue, so I don't think that he'll really--!" The sudden rumbling of the cave and falling debris followed by a giant 'THUD!' cut Wade off. The cave was still a short while later, but a gigantic boulder with great crystal spikes had fallen infront of the door way. He was trapped!

{One more post and he's out. And if this idea's not okay, then I'll scrap it and he'll just walk out all safe and calm down the path.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)   Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None.  OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream World: Nightmare Plague (Currently seeking: None. OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3