New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)

Go down 
+8
Fire Lord
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
zukoismybf
almostinsane99
KataraTheWaterbender
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:09 pm

"Where is the guy in charge?" Batman asked the Superman from his own universe, "We can't have portals opening in the sky like that. Suvivors could be killed anyway."
If there was one thing Batman hated, it was something bad happening to kids.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Seven of Nine

Seven looked around the rather modest camp that had been her home for the past few days. She had been aboard Voyager the week before, and then one night, while regenerating, she had heard the familiar, "Regeneration cycle incomplete", and then arrived at this...place. She had no technology to help her return, nor an alcove to regain her strength, but for some reason, she felt she didn't need it here. Seven sighed, an action she didn't do often. "Well, I am here, so I must do what I can to survive." she said.

Kathryn Janeway

"Why the heck am I here?" the redhead commented. One minute she was sleeping-or rather, trying unsuccessfully to sleep-in her quarters, and then she was....transported?....to this camp. Now she'd been here for a few days, without any ways to get home, and she was still baffled as to where she was or why she was there. Huffing, Kathryn sat on the cot she was given as a bed. "Ugh....I'm sure this is some trick of some Delta Quadrant bad guy we may or may not have met...." the captain mumbled.

Tom Paris and B'Elanna Torres

"Where do you think we are?" "I don't know! I just know we need to get out of here!" Tom Paris and B'Elanna Torres were doing their normal squabbles inside their tent. They were in their shared quarters one night, sleeping, though they had had a fight before, so Tom was on the couch, something that happened a few times a month. Either way, they were brought to this place against their will, and B'Elanna was furious. "If this is a magic trick, I'm not liking it!" she grumbled. Tom sighed. "Well, we're here, and we need to survive and make allies." "ALLIES?! I have no idea who these people are! Why the heck would I make friends with these people?" the half Klingon yelled. She was never trusting of people she didn't know, and these people were absolutely foreign to the woman. Tom sighed again, and sat on his cot, waiting for his wife to calm down. That won't happen anytime soon... he thought.

Harry Kim

The man walked around the camp, looking at the different people. It seemed that everyone was characters from 20th and 21st century entertainment media. He recognized a few, like Obi-Wan Kenobi from the 20th century movie series Star Wars. another was actually a 19th century character, Faramir from the book series Lord of the Rings. The people onboard Voyager loved old, vintage stuff, Tom in particular, so he had heard of these characters before. He wasn't really worried about how to get home or where he was. He just wanted to look around.

James T. Kirk and Spock

"Analysis, Mr. Spock." Kirk ordered his second-in-command. They had been on the bridge just a day or two before, and then they magically appeared in the camp. Fortunately for them, they had some technology, like tricorders, and a phaser for both of them. Sure, they could do hand to hand combat, they were trained enough. But why, when they had phasers? Spock panned the tricorder in a semi-circle, and then said, "It seems that this is an M-Class planet, with a human life living on it." the Vulcan deadpanned. "Hm...interesting. I wonder who all these people are. There seem to be some rather...vintage looks to these people, some even look straight out of medival times, like that guy." Kirk said, pointing at Faramir. "Let's go see if we can find anyone from our period of time."

Jean-Luc Picard

The hair-deficient captain was lying on his cot, kneading his forehead. "God, if this is one of Q's tricks, I'm going to....ugh...." he mumbled. He had no idea how he got here, he had just disappeared on an Away Mission, and ended up in this world in one second. He sat up and smoothed his uniform in that oh-so-familiar way, and groaned. "I don't even have a book to read...or anything, for that matter. Hm...I might go see if there's any people to talk to." Normally, Picard wasn't a social man, but he was desperate out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Cornelia

"Good. I'm glad to see you back to your old self. I didn't want to kill you while you were still like that."

Cornelia lifted her gun again at Lelouch. Now, she would get her answers. Lelouch would answer for murderering her sister, and using his Geass to make her masscare the Japanese.

"Now Lelouch, you will give me answers."

Darth Sidious

"So long as Kenobi doesn't interfere with us, I see no reason to kill him. He could be manipulated to our advantage. You know Lord Bane, much has changed since your time. I know not how many Dark Lords came and went since your death, but I can tell you that your goal of eliminating the Jedi was nearly complete. A war had been ravaging the galaxy, between separatist forces and the Republic. Jedi died by the thouands each year. I was in a position to permanently strike them down, and take the galaxy for the Sith. Had it not been for this...creature, the Sith would be ruling all right now." Darth Sidious said.

((In another few posts, the briefing will begin. Just so everyone knows.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Lelouch

"I thought as much," Lelouch said, and swiftly pulled out a pistol, aiming it at Cornelia. "You know that I would be invaluable to have in these times, as much as we may despise each other, killing me won't help you in the long run. I don't feel compelled to give you answers just yet. But as it appears we have some time, I'll be generous. I will answer one question you have."

Bane

"As I thought, it would take more than the lifetimes of many Sith before our goals were complete, or rather, almost complete," Bane said. "What could have been does not help us now, though. We must insure the survival of the Sith Order, by any means."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 am

Eva

The young girl pushed herself to her feet, but didn't make any movements past that.

Everything had happened so fast...

She shoved her hands into her pockets and bowed her head, fighting hard to keep a sob from coming out. Everything was gone--EVERYTHING!

She let out a sudden yell and kicked at the ground, as if that could change anything.

'Have you lost your mind, little girl?!'

'You're just a surprise, and I hate surprises!'

'If you can't trust Nourasians, then you could at least trust me!'
'I did trust you in the last race. I will not make the same mistake twice.'

'Where do you think you're going? Didn't your father teach you any manners?!'

'The other children thought I was an orphan... and they were right! I had no one!'

'But we won the race! We won! I am so out of here!'

Eva turned and ran for it, not caring who saw her crying or who she ran into. Nothing mattered, not now that her broken family had been broken again. She just wanted out of here, out of this place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Harry Kim

"Wow, so many characters....am I in the holodeck or something?" Harry mumbled while walking around the camp. Suddenly, he felt a force push him to the ground. When he sat up, he looked around. A girl was running pretty fast in the direction opposite him, and he guessed she was the force. "Hm, there's no real danger. Why is she running?" he asked himself. He almost wanted to follow her to figure out what the matter was, but he decided against it. He knew that you could run just to forget about things, he had done it a lot when he was back on Earth. He did it when he tried to forget about Libby in the Delta Quadrant, as well. Harry knew why she was running, but he didn't want to annoy her. He hopped back on his feet and walked away.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 am

Kairi smiled and embraced Namine with a hug. She heard Namine's comment. "yeah, i guess so." Kairi's smile disappeared and was replace with a frown when she was asked if she saw anyone else. "No, not yet. I do hope Sora's alright."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:34 pm

IC: Superman, Green Lantern

"That's a good question," replied Superman, his eyes narrowing.

"We're going to get some answers."

He turned to look over at the Justice Lord Superman.

"Let's go if you're coming."

With Sora held securely in his arms, the Man of Steel took to the sky, heading back towards the main refugee camp. Green Lantern extended the energy from his ring to surround both him and Batman. The two of them were lifted into the air and followed after Superman.

"Who do you think runs this place?" Green Lantern asked aloud.

"It doesn't look like there is much help. The refugees are just clusting together with people they know."

Superman looked towards the ground.

"I can see hundreds, maybe thousands of different types of people. Can there really be this many different dimensions of worlds?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:51 pm

"The number of universes has the potential to bee infinite," Batman told Superman as he surveyed the number of people below them, "After our encounter with the Justice Lords, I looked into it. Before this incident, I've cataloged hundreds of universes. There are some universes that are subtly linked to the minds of certain people, mainly writers. In other words, I wouldn't be surprised to run into someone from Star Trek."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:04 pm

((^And Star Trek they will encounter!!! ^,^))

Tom Paris

Tom left their tent dicreetly to escape B'Elanna's angry rants for a little bit, at least until she figured out that he left, then he'd be a wanted man, which he wasn't looking forward to at all. Looking around, he saw many of his favorite 20 and 21st century entertainment characters, like...Batman and Superman?! Tom became that of a young schoolboy meeting his biggest heroes. "Oh my God! You're Superman and Batman!! I've read about you! You guys were the biggest superheroes of the 20th century!!! I totally have a holodeck program that I based off of you guys!!! Wow, I never thought I'd see you here! I guess anything can happen..." he said, barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:11 pm

"So do I," Namine said. She missed Sora, not that she would state that out loud. She didn't want to give Kairi the wrong idea, even if it was true. "Maybe we should go search for him?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Batman smiled faintly in amusement. He looked over the boy before stating, "Thomas Eugene Paris. Graduated from the Starfleet Academy with honors. Majored in astrophysics." He frowned as he remembered something, "Involved in less than honorable acts afterwords. Reformed."
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Tom frowned. "How do you know that? You're from the 21st century. I'm from the 24th. It's not like you watch my life, now do you?" he asked. He didn't know where this person got their information from, but Tom wasn't sure whether this was one of Q's tricks or not, and he had to be careful.

((I've always had a feeling that if Trek characters encountered people who watched Star Trek, then they'd be quite naive to the fact that their lives were on a TV screen. Thus the reply.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:43 pm

"I'm Batman," he stated. If the kid had heard of him, then he'd know that he was the greatest detective of all time.
(LOL. Couldn't resist.)
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Tom smiled. "Oh, yeah! You are quite the detective. I guess you would know. Don't know how, but apparently you do. As you know, I'm Tom Paris. And you're Batman, of course." he said. "And that fine-standing gentleman is Superman. I have a holodeck program called "Captain Proton" that is loosely based on superheroes of your time. It's quite cool. I wish you could see it." Tom felt like a kid in a candy store on a free shopping spree, stuffing his pockets full of delicious sweets.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:46 pm

IC: Superman, Green Lantern

"We're going to have to save the introductions," said Green Lantern.

Superman nodded to the unconscious Sora in his arms.

"We need a doctor, this kid needs help."

Green Lantern looked about the refugees.

"Is anyone a doctor!? Or at least can help heal wounds!?"
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Tom frowned. "Well, I was a temporary nurse on our ship, but I don't really know much, especially with limited 21st century materials. I don't even have a tricorder to diagnose...." the man said. He wished he had a replicator or something that he could make doctor supplies out of.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Cole McGrath

"I can help you out with healing," Cole said, overhearing the need for a medic. Truth be told it didn't make much sense to him, but all he knew was that he had a power that helped heal people, it had come in handy when treating the plague-ridden people of his city who collapsed on the street. "Just lay him down somewhere."
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:38 am

"Sure," Kairi asked enthusiastically. Kairi took Namine's hand and started pulling her through the crowd. Kairi frantically moved her head looking for signs of Sora, until she heard a man yelling for help. maybe that's Sora.

kairi pulled namine through the crowd until she saw two costumed men holding aboy with brown spiky hair. "Sora!" Kairi cried.

((Was that too fast for you Toko?))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:44 am

Luna Lovegood walked through the crowd slowly as she looked up at the sky. Her wand tucked behind her left ear and her clothes rather dirty. But Luna's mind wasn't on her clothes, no, it was currently on the sky above her. It was a beautiful color the girl supposed, though it was also rather eerie if one tried to compare it to a normal earth colored sky. The texture just didn't seem...right. Though Luna thought that maybe the change was a nice one. "Oh well, I suppose I should check and see if they have that book on the Piddleduffs that I asked about yesterday." She decided aloud before she continued to walk through the crowds.
-----------------------------------
Neji Hyuuga

"I don't have time for you or for this mess." Neji complained as he walked away from a group of rather childish and strange looking people. The Ninja hadn't gotten their names and they hadn't gotten his either, something Neji wasn't going to change anytime soon.

He had been searching the camp for three days now, still not having found anyone else from Konoha. He was beginning to worry that maybe they had all simply died at this point. And those thoughts simply frustrated the boy which made him act a bit more rudely to everyone around him.

But then Neji saw a blond spiked hair young man before him. "Naruto! Naruto is that you!?" The Hyuuga shouted as he leapt above everyone off the side of a tree above them all. Unfortunately Neji was only greeted with disappointment as he saw that the man was not Naruto. Neji thought about asking why the man carried such a large sword, but he avoided such things as he didn't want to get into a long conversation with anyone when he still hadn't found anyone that he actually knew. "I apologise, I thought you were someone else." Neji apologised awkwardly before turning around and walking away.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:19 am

Ginny continued walking through the crowd. She walked quite fast that she accidently bumped into someone. "Sorry," Ginny said and turning to see who she bumped-it was luna! "Luna! You survived too." Ginny was glad to see luna for once. Now she knew that she wasn't an only survivor from her world.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:23 am

Lune felt a surge of relief as she saw Ginny after bumping into her. "And so did you. I haven't seen anyone else from Hogwarts yet, though I did meet some wizards a few days ago. They've never heard of Hogwarts though, they were slightly rude actually, but I suppose that's not their fault." Luna rambled a bit as though everything were fine.
----------------------------------------------
Inoue Orhime

"...Kurosaki...-Kun.?" Orhime finally finished crying as she laid down in her tent. She had arrived seven hours ago, alone. After hearing all of these strangers talk about how worlds were being destroyed Orhime had been shown her tent. So far all that had happened was her mind allowed itself to wander off, and she still worried that all of her friends might be dead even now. The young girl made no move to get up or wipe the tears off of her face as she looked straight up at the roof of her tent, her tears finally slowing down.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:33 am

"Well, then, I wonder what world they came from then." Ginny put her wand back in her pocket. "They probably don't have much experience with interaction. I never knew there were so many other worlds."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:39 am

Luna nodded in agreement with Ginny's final comment. "But I suppose it's not that surprising now is it. It's kind of a comforting thought as well I suppose." Luna replied as she thought about the situation they were in. "But it is curious, getting to meet everyone when they've been separating the worlds for so long. Almost like a reunion of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:48 am

Eva Wei

Eva didn't stop running until she had reached the other side of the camp. Even as she collasped to her knees, she still felt the urge to run and run.

Satis had tried to warn her, but she had failed to listen. She had just been so worried about finding Aikka, that she had been blinded to the danger of The Timeless One.

"What have I done?" she whispered, her voice hoarse. "It's all..."

Her fingers curled around the grass beneath her and she fought hard to stop another sob from coming out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next