New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)

Go down 
+8
Fire Lord
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
zukoismybf
almostinsane99
KataraTheWaterbender
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:57 am

IC: Cloud

Cloud didn't seem bothered by Neji, even when the boy stopped him. It seems like he had been mistaken for someone else. Cloud watched his back go before continuing through the camp.

He understood the anxiousness of trying to find someone you knew. The only person he had been able to find so far that he knew, was the last person he had wanted to see.

--------------------------------------------

IC: Superman, Green Lantern

Superman laid Sora down upon the ground so Cole could get to him.

"I appreciate your help with this," he said, and looked up as a yelling Kairi was fast approaching.

Green Lantern stepped forward and held his arm out to block her.

"Easy; do you know this kid?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Cole

Cole nodded and kneeled down beside the kid. He looked up as a girl came yelling out what he assumed was the kid's name, but ignored it and looked back down. He placed his hands palms down over him, and electricity began to crackle, and built up until his hands were on Sora's chest and the electricity leapt into him, healing his body.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Namine

Namine saw Sora lying on the ground and was a bit frighten. Was he hurt when he came here?

"We both do," Namine answered. "What happened to Sora?"
-------------------
Yukimaru

Yukimaru saw that the girl wasn't going to answer her and moved on. She was beginning to wonder if anyone here was going to talk to someone from outside their world. This made Yukimaru mad. After all most of them were human like herself.

She walked over to a spiky blonde haired man and tried again.

"Hello, zam. I am Yukimaru. Who are you, zam?"
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Harry Kim

Harry was walking around, and saw a small crowd of people. Normally he would stay away from excitement, but he saw a...familiar sandy blonde head of hair in the crowd. "Tom! What are you doing here?" he called into the mass of people.

Tom Paris

Tom heard his name being called, unless there was another Tom in the camp, which he doubted. But the voice sounded familiar. "Harry?" The man said, pushing through the crowd. "So, you got dropped here, too?" Tom said when he reached the man.

Jean-Luc Picard

The older man walked around, looking for someone to talk to. Even a lesser intellectual conversation would do in his haste. He found a girl trying to talk to a blonde-haired male, and from the looks of it, she wasn't getting much luck. She seemed as good as any. He tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Miss, would you like to talk? I'm bored. Unfortunately, I have no books or anything..." he said. Now, an old man trying to talk to a young girl could start a hairy situation, but hopefully, Picard felt, that he didn't come off as weird.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Cloud halted when someone approached him yet again. He turned towards Yukimaru with a calm expression upon his face as he listened to her introduce herself. Thankfully, a smartly dressed old man approached them, and Cloud took the opportunity to leave without answering.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Green Lantern

"We're not sure," replied Green Lantern, keeping his arm up to block the two girls while looking over his shoulder at Sora.

"He came in like this. He'll be alright...don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Cole

"He should be fine now," Cole said, standing up. "Might be sore for a little while, but if he's tough it won't bother him much." The people in Empire City always seemed fine after being charged up, so there wasn't much reason this kid wouldn't be, but then, this whole situation had shown him there was more than he was used to, his superpowers were always a reminder about that, so then this kid might not take to the healing the people in his world.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm

"Well I wouldn't worry too much. Sora is very tough," Namine said, glad to hear that he wasn't seriously injuried. "I don't think whoever brought us here would want to kill us....well I hope not."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Eva

"Maybe somebody else survived," Eva whispered as she brushed a hand across her eyes. "Maybe I'm not the only one... Maybe Satis is here. He would know what to do."

She climbed to her feet and turned back to face the camp, watching the creatures mill about with tear-filled eyes. Maybe even... No. Only the Avatar could have survived that. Her father was gone; he had left her all alone once more.

"Satis," she called out as she rushed back among the camp. "Satis! I need you!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 am

"You're right Namine." Kairi knew that Sora would be alright. He was almost capable with anything. "We shouldn't really think about that Namine. We should find out soon." Kairi tried to keep an optimistic attitude.

"Where did you find him?" Kairi asked the mysterious man.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:34 am

Luna Lovegood

As Luna's conversation hit a slight lull, the witch looked up at the sky once again before sighing dreamily. "They gave me wooden spoons." She informed Ginny as she recalled the utensils she had been given along with her food earlier when she arrived. They were odd to use, though Luna didn't particularly mind using them.
----------------------------------
Ilmarinen

"Everyone's getting anxious." Ilmarinen commented unemotionally as he thought about all of the people back at camp. Even without any proof or even a hunch he still stated the words as though they were fact. The Edien didn't seem to particularly care about the words he had just spoken, in fact he seemed to be rather pleased with himself, though he still informed the others anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Onypho

"Star, the antagonizer has vanished, he seems to be a threat to us," Onypho said, as he returned to the Protector.. "And the survivors are becoming quite impatient, they've demanded answers. It might be time to give them some."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:11 pm

The Protector, Star Evena

"Agreed. I am ready now. Gather those who can fight together, and bring them here." Star ordered. Now seemed the time to give them answers. Time was running short, she could feel that.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Yukimaru was a bit put off. Did no one want to talk to her? She kicked a stone and decided to head back to Axel and Flonne and Laharl. At least they would talk to her. Well Flonne and Axel would. Laharl might.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Onypho

Nodding, Onypho left and walked until he was back at the camp. "To all those who wish to fight for the remaining worlds, please follow me, and you will get the answers you deserve," he called out, and turned, leading those who would follow to Star.

Lelouch

The announcement came through the camp, and Lelouch smirked. "I guess this will have to wait, Cornelia, I want these answers after all." He waited to see whether or not she would comply.

Darth Bane

"At last, I was wondering when they would do something," Bane said. "Come, Darth Sidious, we shall see what we have to work with in this situation." He walked after the Edien Native.

Cole

Nearly everyone was starting to follow the man, so Cole followed suit. As he looked around, he noticed that most of his fellow survivors looked far more eccentric than he did.

Last edited by manysidestome on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:01 am

Eva

Eva skidded to a halt as the words rang out over the camp. "Answers," she whispered as she turned in the direction of the voice. Sorry, Satis.

But I need to know what's going on.

She first walked towards the retreating figure who had called out to the camp, and then ran. Already did she know the answer to who had destroyed Oban and the rest of the universe, but if there was a way to reverse the damage she had done, then she would find out all she could.

Robin Hood

The outlaw followed after Onypho without a second thought, his quiver on his back and his bow in his paws. His world may have been destroyed, but that wasn't going to stop him from helping out those that still stood. After all, he helped those that couldn't help themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 am

Batman followed the other fighters quietly. His mood was brightened a little when he heard he was going to get some answers. The Dark Knight didn't like being without information. That meant he wasn't in control of the situation.
Obi-wan turned from Ventress and followed the others towards the person who seemed to have authority. Maybe now, he'd realize what destroyed his Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:34 am

Kairi
Kairi turned to the voice and looked at Namine. "There gonna give answers." She whispered to her. That means we might be able to find out how our world got destroyed. She turned to the superheroes. "Do you mind if you bring Sora so that my friend and I won't have to worry about searching for you guys again?"
~*~*~*
Ginny Weasley
"Haven't they heard of silver?" Ginny joked to Luna. Ginny turned to where the sound was coming from. "Come on Luna," Ginny grabbed Luna's wrist and pulled her through the crowd,"They're going to explain things." Ginny was anxious to find out what happened.
~*~*~*
Tifa Lockheart
Tifa continued squeezing through the crowd. She hadn't caught any sign of Cloud or Yuffie or other people she knew from her world. She started to worry that she was the only one who survived. Then she heard the announcement and started going towards the sound of the voice until she saw the man who had made the announcement. Maybe now everything will be clearly explained.
~*~*~*
Rukia Kuchiki
Rukia stood up after hearing the announcement and stretched a little. It got tiresome sitting under a tree for a long time. She didn't see Orihime or any others she knew, but she just thought it didn't really matter if they survived or not, just the point that she was able to survive. She followed the crowd following Onypho.
~*~*~*
Zexion
Zexion heard the announcement and changed his form as he watched a few people walk towards the announcer. He took the form of Riku, and entered the crowd shoving through people catch up to the announcer. He figured nobody from his world would recognize him as an Organization member and if Sora spotted him, that little boy would just see him as Riku, not Zexion.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:29 am

Neji Hyuuga

"Well at least they aren't just going to leave us in the dark forever then..." Neji mentally commented as he looked at the crowd of people that was following the Native who apparently was in charge of all of them. Not exactly feeling particularly patient at this point, the Ninja tried to work his way to the front of the crowd while not being noticed.
-------------------------------------
Luna Lovegood

"I suppose you're right, maybe they can adress the absence of Wrackspurts as well." Luna mentioned as she walked after Ginny, secretly feeling a bit excited as her curiosity about the people here began to grow.
------------------------------------
Faramir walked after the Edien native in silence, eager for answers to what had happened to everyone. Hopefully it wouldn't be the eccentric man from earlier explaining everything, Faramir wasn't sure if he could handle that at this point.
-----------------------------------
Orhime Inoue

"...Should I go...?" Orhime asked herself as she watched many different people walk past her tent, apparently on their way to get some answers. "He said that people who wish to fight should follow him, and of course I'd be too weak to try that, but..... Kurosaki-Kun would fight, wouldn't he? W-well, then I'll just have to fight in his place then, it's only fair." The young girl pressured herself before slowly taking a step towards the exit to her tent, followed by another, then another. Soon Orhime was out in the crowd. following the others after the Edien, towards answers.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Jean-Luc Picard

Apparently she didn't want to talk. Hmph, kids. That's why I hate them. Picard thought while walking away, having heard the announcement and followed the crowd.

B'Elanna Torres

B'Elanna looked around, noticing the tent was empty of her boyfriend. "I'm going to kill that p'taqh when I find him..." she growled, leaving her tent and seeing a flood of people walking in one direction. Deciding to follow the crowd, she blended in discreetly, keeping a lookout for Tom.

Tom Paris

Tom just started walking with the crowd after hearing the announcement.Fighting...sounds good to me! Tom thought, smiling before catching a glimpse of his half-Klingon, thoroughly mad. Stopping for a bit before walking again, he was assured that he wouldn't encounter her.

James T. Kirk and Spock

Spock picked up the announcement with his sharp Vulcan hearing. "I believe they are asking us to fight for...some unknown reason we have yet to see. Do you wish to proceed, Jim?" Spock asked. "We're going to get violent for unknown reasons? We really shouldn't, but it seems everyone is leaving, so we need to blend in..." Kirk said, and the two weaved their way into the throng of people.

Seven of Nine

Seven felt herself being pushed through the crowd, and then heard an announcement about fighting for some world. She didn't know whether she wanted to fight or not, but she decided to see what the crowd was in a hype about. She walked with the crowd, her tallness looking quite out of place, the heels of her boots sinking into the ground a bit, and she frowned. This is quite...odd. We are going to fight for these people? Why didn't they get their own people to do it? That would be the efficient way. Seven thought. Still, she thought she saw a familiar redhead up a few feet ahead. Could it be...the captain? "Captain!" she yelled, hoping her voice would carry over the crowd.

Kathryn Janeway

Kathryn heard a throng of voices and footsteps outside of her tent. Looking out, she saw everyone heading towards...something. Deciding to go with them for reasons she wasn't quite sure about, she threaded herself into the mass of people. All the talking was increasing her already pounding headache. "Ugh...I hate crowds...." All of a sudden, Kathryn heard a familiar voice through the crowd, low, yet still feminine. Turning around, she ran back to where she heard the voice emanate, and saw the six-foot-tall Borg. "Seven...how did you get here? Let's keep walking." With that, the two started following the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Onypho

Onypho appeared where Star was, and soon the foreigners were filing in. "They are impatient, you might want to quickly get to the matter to appease them," Onypho told her, and then sank into the background now that he was not needed.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:45 pm

IC: Superman, Green Lantern

"We'll bring him, but we need to be careful until he wakes up," said Superman, taking Sora in his arms once more.

Green Lantern nodded.

"Finally we're going to get some answers, let's head over with Batman."

Green Lantern motioned for Kairi and Namine to follow and the group walked towards the gathering that was taking place.

-----------------------------------------------------

Cloud sat in the shadow of a nearby tent, watching the people gather. He was in hearshot of the annoucement, so he could know what was going on.

"Sephiroth...is this your doing?"

That doesn't make any sense though. In a way, Sephiroth was just as much a victim of this darkness as the rest of them. However, where as everyone else banded together, Sephiroth still kept to his old ways.

"He'll never understand..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5