New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)

Go down 
+8
Fire Lord
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
zukoismybf
almostinsane99
KataraTheWaterbender
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) Empty
PostSubject: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:03 pm

At the center of the multi-verse, their lies a world called Eden. It was once the original planet, and from it all life began. Every world and universe that has and will be made is connected to this planet. All good and evil originates from this world. The people of Eden are immortals, and were charged by the Creator to keep check on all life. So it has been this way for many, many eons. The Protector, leader of the people of Eden, makes sure balance exists in all the multiverse, and that no one gets too powerful for their own good. They are essentially the watchmen of life. Time has gone by, and their have only been a few situations where the Protector had to do a direct intervention. Life is going on as it should, as deemed by the Protector.

However, a new threat has risen, one that endangers every single living being. The First Evil, an entity that rivals the power of the Creator, has awakened from his long slumber. In the creation of the multiverse, the Creator used his powers to seal the First Evil in an eternal sleep. It was meant to last for all eternity, until the Dawn of Heaven. However, fate has been altered. An all powerful Djinn has awakened the First Evil, so it could serve what it called his master. Now awake, the First Evil seeks revenge on the Creator. However, he is not strong enough yet for a direct confrontation. The First Evil did not let this stop him, though. He figured out a way to increase his power, and at the same time gain revenge. The First Evil has started to consume the multi-verse. No world has been spared of his wrath. Hero, villain, good, or evil. They did not matter to him, all he thought of them was a power source. For every being he consumes, the stronger he gets.

Soon all live will be destroyed by this beast. The Protector and the people of Eden need to stop him before it is too late. They are not powerful enough to take him alone now, though. In a desperate bid to take down the First Evil, the Protector has gathered a rag-tag group of heroes and villains. All of them are survivors of their respective worlds. The Protector hopes that, with the combined efforts of these heroes and villains, they can stop the First Evil.

Life itself hangs in the balace. If they can win, the survivors have a chance to get their worlds back. If they lose, the First Evil will consume all life, and go on to battle the Creator. If the Creator loses this battle, all hope will be lost forever.

Enemies will be forced to work together during this dangerous time. Can this rag-tag group overcome their differences, and take down the First Evil? Only time may tell. And they are running out of time...

Just wanted to say this real quick. Besides the Djinn, the First Evil has other servants that he has created. They are known as Shadow Warriors, and they go to worlds before the First Evil arrives. Their main objective is to weaken the population in preparation of his arrival.

Rules:

1: No Mary Sues or God-modding. That last rule can be somewhat stricken by the player of the First Evil, since he is essential a god.
2: Proper grammer and spelling must be met.
3: You may have as many characters as you want, so long as keep up with them.
4: This is rated T as of now.
5: OCs aren't exactly encouraged, unless you are making a servant of the First Evil or a member of Eden. Then OCs are accepted.
6: Here is how this will go down: only three canon characters fmax rom each world/universe. Using Avatar as an example, only Ty Lee, Sokka, and Aang would be allowed. As examples only. Keep that in mind. As for big universes such as Marvel and DC, ten characters each from them. So, small shows/comics/movies that don't have many if any sequels can only have three survivors. Big movies/shows/comics that have lots of sequels and other sorts of continuity can have 10 characters as survivors.

7: Romance is fine, so long as it doesn't get too graphic. Same with gore/violence. Crossover romances are allowed, though they may be hard to keep.
8: Characters from any medium is fine. Such as characters from games, movies, comics, ect. However, please choose them carefully. After all, characters from Monk or Ouran High School Host Club wouldn't be that useful here.
9: I can change or add to these rules at any time.
10: Say, "Why so serious Zuko?" to be accepted.
11: Have fun!
12: All canon characters must be kept IC, or how they would be in this situation. No exceptions.

Original Character Application:

Username:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
History:
Weapons/Abilities:
Other:

PEOPLE OF EDEN:

The Protector: Magus1108

Ezila: TokoToTheEnd

Onypho: MST

Ilmarinen: Alec

THE FIRST EVIL AND HIS SERVANTS:

The First Evil: Fire Lord

Djinn: Magus1108

Shadow Warrior Commander: MST

STAR WARS CHARACTERS:

Asajj Ventress: Magus1108

Darth Bane: Manysidestome

Obi-Wan Kenobi: almostinsane

Darth Maul: Velox

DC UNIVERSE CHARACTERS:

DCAU Justice Lords Superman: Magus1108

DCAU Batman: almostinsane

DCAU Superman: Fire Lord

DCAU John Stewart, "Green Lantern": Fire Lord

Teen Titans Slade: Magus1108

Teen Titans Robin: Velox

Teen Titans Starfire: Velox

METROID:

Samus Aran: Velox

ROBIN HOOD:

Robin Hood: Casey Jewels

LEGEND OF ZELDA:

Link: Velox

Midna: Velox

FINAL FANTASY:

Sephiroth: Fire Lord

Tifa Lockheart: roman_tic_kataang

Cloud: Fire Lord

BLEACH:

Rukia Kuchiki: roman_tic_kataang

GATE KEEPERS CHARACTERS:

Reiji Kageyama: Magus1108

INFAMOUS CHARACTERS:

Cole MacGrath: MST

CODE GEASS CHARACTERS:

Lelouch Lamperouge: MST

Cornelia Li Britannia: Magus1108

Azula: KataraTheWaterBender

Aang: KataraTheWaterbender

Toph: Toko

STAR TREK CHARACTERS:

Seven of Nine (Voyager): zukoismybf

B'Elanna Torres (V): zukoismybf

Kathryn Janeway (V): zukoismybf

James T. Kirk (TOS): zukoismybf

Spock (TOS): zukoismybf

Picard (TNG): zukoismybf

Tom Paris (V): zuokismybf

Harry Kim (V): zukoismybf

DISGAEA CHARACTERS:

Flonne, Axel, Laharl and Yukimaru from Disgaea: TokoToTheEnd

HARRY POTTER CHARACTERS:

Luna Lovegood: Alec

Ginny Weasley: roman_tic_kataang

LORD OF THE RINGS CHARACTERS:

Faramir: Alec

CHIBI VAMPIRE:

Elda Marker: Hmzm

CIRQUE DU FREAK:

Darren Shan: Hmzm

BLACK CAT:

Train Heartnet: Hmzm

KINGDOM HEARTS:

Kairi: roman_tic_kataang

Zexion: roman_tic_kataang

Namine: TokoToTheEnd

Sora: Fire Lord

OBAN STAR-RACERS:

Eva Wei: Casey Jewels

Last edited by Magus1108 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Why so serious Zuko?

I'd like to be the Shadow Warrior Commander, Cole MacGrath from inFamous, Darth Bane from Star Wars, and Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass.
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Why so serious Zuko?

For now, I'd like to be Azula and Aang, please.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Why so serious Zuko?

I want to be Obi-wan Kenobi from Star Wars and Batman from the DC Universe, the DCAU one.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 pm

All accepted. I'll put up your claims now.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Why so serious Zuko?

Hm, this is a good substitute for the Kaito-Megumi RP. I like it! ^,^

I'm going to mix and match characters from different Star Trek series, if that's okay. I'll post which series is which. I wasn't sure if you'd lump all the series into one(Since you did say big universes could have ten characters, and small ones three, so I was torn with Star Trek, since it has several spin-offs, but are technically one big fandom), or keep them all separate, so I'll post these, and see what happens.

I'd like Seven of Nine, B'Elanna Torres, and Kathryn Janeway from Star Trek: Voyager, and James T. Kirk from Star Trek: TOS.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Thank you. I count Star Trek as a big series, as do I with Star Wars. That's fine with me. Are you going to have any Next Generation characters? I'd love to see Data, Worf, or Picard.

I'll accept those characters. One question, though. Are these your only ones, or will you claim more? I'd like to know that before putting them up.

Also, if anyone has questions about how one would consider, let's say an anime, a big series, I'll be glad to answer that question. I find judging animes to be a bit difficult, but I believe I can do it. Hmm....I believe I would consider Tenchi Muyo a big series, as an example. It has several different anime shows, and several mangas and OVAS as well.

So, if anyone has any questions on that, I'll be pleased to answer them.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Hm, now that you say that, I'll add in Picard from Next Gen, Spock from TOS, and(I'm just going all out) Tom Paris and Harry Kim from Voyager. That's...uhhhh....eight characters, and that's my limit. I probably am already going overboard, but I really like all of them, I know their personalities, etc. I'm sure I can keep up with them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Ok. That is a lot of characters, so make sure you keep up with them. I'll put them up now.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Username: Magus1108
Name: Miguel Ra-Seth
Appearance: http://littlegoblet.deviantart.com/art/Djinn-37515917
Species: Djinn
Personality: Miguel is a cruel person, and loves to cause chaos.
History: Miguel is from a race of Djinns. Most of his past is unknown. The reason Miguel woke up the First Evil because he wants to get into a high position of power with little work. The First Evil has lead him to believe that once he has defeated the Creator, he’ll recreate the multiverse in his image. Miguel wants to be treated like a god in this new universe. Miguel hated the current multiverse, and wants everything to change.
Weapons/Abilities: Miguel has no visible weapons. Miguel is a very powerful djinn, though his magic has its limits.
Other:

Username: Magus1108
Name: Star Evena “The Protector”
Appearance: http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/meganekko/une-2.jpg
Species: Edien
Personality: Star is a kind individual, and usually peaceful. However in this dark time, she has become grim and fearful.
History: Star has been in being since the creation of the multiverse. She was charged by the Creator to be the Protector of the multiverse and its creatures. To keep the balance between good and evil. For trillions of years, Star has done her job perfectly. Now that the First Evil has resurfaced, everything is falling apart. She knows it won’t be long until he comes to Eden, which is the gateway to the Creator’s realm. To protect her people, the Creator, and what was left of the multiverse Star summoned together a ragtag group of survivors. She hopes that with their combined forces, they may be able to take down the First Evil.
Weapons/Abilities: Star has no weapons, but has great control over magic. Unlike most magical beings, her magic is nearly limitless. She cannot create life, or bring back the dead though. Even some things are beyond her control.
Other:
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Ezila
Appearance: https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd40/PainfulxLies/Neon%20Knight/?action=view&current=149.jpg
Personality: Ezila is serious and always working. Still she is compassionate towards others in need.
History: Created after Star, Ezila was created to keep the worlds in balance and to make sure that none ever collided into eachother. She was suppose to keep them all separate from eachother and to make sure that the balance of good and evil was always good. But now that the First Evil has come back, her job is useless and she is working with Star now.
Weapons/Abilities: Ezila has the ability to tell if someone is more evil or more good. She can also freeze and reverse time to come extent. Ezila can also see into the future. She cannot create life or bring back the dead either, but she can go back in time to when the person died and use their death to create other events. She doesn't use weapons.
Other: N/A

Why so serious Zuko? XD

And I want Flonne, Axel, Laharl and Yukimaru from Disgaea (1 and 2).
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Username: manyisdestome
Name: Nurzalroth
Appearance: He is covered in gold armor and black material, and wears a mask of the same type. It's demonic and has two horns coming out of the forehead.
Species: Shadow Warrior Commander
Personality: Obedient and and cruel, Nurzalroth is the ideal commander. He is willing to make any sacrafice for victory and knows just how to accomplish any task.
History: Nurzalroth was created to command the Shadow Warriors, so the First Evil wouldn't always have to command them. He serves directly under him and answers to no one else. He is immune to most kinds of magic, and is a very powerful being. His sword can pierce almost anything, except for the most powerful of metals and magics. He is swift, strong, and accurate, but he rarely goes to the front lines. He commands from afar and confronts the most powerful on the worlds to make personally make sure they won't cause problems.
Weapons/Abilities: His cursed sword.
Other:

Can I also create an Edien?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Accepted MST. Sure, that's fine with me.

Your character is accepted too Toko. I do have a question though. What type of series is Disgaea? Video game, anime, ect? And exactly how big is the series/franchise?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:31 pm

It's a video game series. There are three games for the PS2 and two for the DS. If I have to I'll just have Laharl, Flonne and Axel.

Actually all the Nippon Ichi games cross over into eachother and so some Disgaea characters appear in Phantom Brave and Makkai Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Hmm....I think that passes as a big series. You can have all those characters, I'll be putting them up now. Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Username: manysidestome
Name: Onypho
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/elf/LAdy_Mina_Lexiss/David/GreenElf.jpg?o=82
Personality: Rather serious, Onypho is a no-nonsense person and hates to have his time wasted. He really doesn't have any patience and little sympathy for people. In his mind, it is better to focus on saving others instead of trying to help those who have already fallen.
History: Onypho is a warrior, he has a code of honor and was meant to settle disputes in the worlds that could destroy everything. With the recent troubles, he has little to do in that line of work, and is getting quite tense, having seen little action recently. He has a twin, but he hasn't seen them in a while, since his work kept him busy.
Weapons/Abilities: Onypho is a great warrior and mediator, since he is able to get down to core issues with little fuss. He has a thin sword, and can commune with nature, usually persuading the plants to become active and do him favors in exchange for his protection. He cannot command them, though plants that are more familiar with him are more likely to do what he asks of them.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:05 am

I would like to take Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, she would be nineteen and she would be transported after the series events had taken place.

I would also like to take Faramir from Lord of the Rings.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:09 am

Very well. Almost accepted. You forgot one thing.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:22 am

Username: Alec
Name: Ilmarinen "The Weaver"
Appearance: Picture here.
Personality: Rather serious and antisocial. Thanks to the type of job he has Ilmarinen has almost no free time and has simply learned to accept that part of his life. He is quiet and calm very often, though he is also a curious individual. Ilmarinen enjoys himself by giving people skills they shouldn't have, or creating certain people destinies. He isn't a very merciful person, though he is kind and he tries to consider others point of view. Do to his limited contact with people he is rather eccentric.

History: Ilmarinen was one of the first beings created, right after Star and a few others. He was made to help nudge and manipulate people into saving themselves,. He often enough would glance into a planet's future before giving select individuals destinies, and then he would choose another person to predict that childs destiny so people would be prepared often enough.

He has also allowed the worlds to unknowingly communicate by making the happenings of one world a story in another world. Even though Ilmarinen is constantly dealing with multiple people and conscious, he hasn't spoken to another Edien in so long that he had actually forgotten what his own voice sounded like.

But now that the first evil has come Ilmarinen has recently begun communicating with "The Protector", and he helped her find many individuals from across the universe that they could use to fight "The First Evil". Now Ilmarinen's job is put on hold and the Edien has begun a new job of helping others fight the darkness before it destroys them all.
Weapons/Abilities: He has the power to seal people's fate by using song and rhyme to bind them. Though it's useless against other Edien's and people who are tied to the First Evil. His charms have also been broken by ordinary beings who had a strong enough will to fight against their destinies, though those were generally weaker works of his.
Edien also has strong magical power, and he has an affinity for charms and lending his power to others, though there is a limit in how much magic he can use. His weapons are a harp, a pen, and knowledge.
Other:

Why so serious Zuko?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:22 am

Accepted. I do believe we'll be able to start soon. Though I'd really like someone to claim the First Evil. I did want someone to have the chance to play the main villain.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:36 pm

I also want Zuko and Toph from Avatar. XD
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Sorry, but you're going to have to choose between the two of them. KataraTheWaterBender already claimed Aang and Azula, and that's two of the three survivors for the Avatar-verse.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Ok then Toph
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:00 pm

I'll put that up now then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next