New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)

Go down 
+8
Fire Lord
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
zukoismybf
almostinsane99
KataraTheWaterbender
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Why so serious Zuko?

I'll take the First Evil, Sephiroth, the regular Superman and John Stewart Green Lantern from the Justice League)

Username: Fire Lord
Name: The First Evil
Appearance:
Humanoid Form- Humanoid Form
Species: None

Personality: Sees individuals as grains of sand; he sees worlds as mere portions of food. Only the multi-universe in its entirety is massive enough to gain his attention. He believes his fight to be with it, not the people of worlds.

History: Some say that for every light that is created, an equal darkness is also forged. When the Multi-Universe in is infinite wonder was created with the best intentions of The Creator, a darkness was forged with it. It's power was as limitless as the worlds of the Universe, yet it was a parallel to all that lives.

Life grows and changes, evolves and developes; that was the dream of The Creator, to see the Multi-Universe grow. The First Evil hates, loaths, and despises this, and sought to devour all life so that nothing may grow, nothing may change, and nothing good could ever come.

The Creator the his parallel, The First Evil, fought a test of will whose scars still remain on the Multi-Universe today. In the end, The Creator used all his power to seal away the darkness and The First Evil for what was to be all eternity.

But evil always finds a way.

The seal was broken by a misguided member of the Djinn race, who dreamed of power and domination. In doing so, the darkness was unleashed and The First Evil awoke from its eternal imprisonment. The Multi-Universe has begun to feel the effects as darkness infects all the worlds.

The First Evil will devour all life, kill The Creator, and bask in endless darkness.

Weapons/Abilities: The First Evil's dark power corrupts and consumes all that is overwhelms. He uses no one weapons, and can forge countless through the darkness.
Other: Despises all that exists.

Last edited by Fire Lord on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:53 pm

All accepted. I'll put them down right now. Hmm...Sephiroth is from Final Fantasy, right? I've heard that name before. By the way Fire Lord, you can give the First Evil another name beside that if you want.

We shall be starting very soon.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Why so serious Zuko?

I'd like to take Elda Marker from Chibi Vampire, Darren Shan from Cirque du Freak, and Train Heartnet from Black Cat. (Not goofy Train from the manga series, but the old Train before he met the detective Sven or Saya, and was still part of the Organization, where he was known as Black Cat/Number 13.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Accepted. I'll put them up now.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Okay, I'm ready. I claim:

Teen Titans Starfire; Teen Titans Robin; Samus Aran from Metroid; Darth Maul; Link from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Midna from Twilight Princess.

That's it for now. I'll also have that one character sheet up eventually...

And, "Why so serious Zuko?" (Hope there wasn't a comma after "serious...")
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Accepted. I'll go put them up now. We should be starting in a few days.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 am

Why so serious Zuko?

Can I have Kairi from Kingdom Hearts, Zexion also from Kingdom Hearts, and Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:08 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:45 am

I keep taking more. Namine from Kingdom Hearts please.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:43 pm

Sure, you can have her. I believe we'll be starting in the next two or three days.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Good. Cuz soon we're going to have like a hundred characters. XD
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:55 am

Same with me. May i have Tifa lockheart from final fantasy and Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach please.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:56 am

Sure. We should be starting either this afternoon or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:19 pm

((I now declare this RP Open! I shall post with my other characters later, when I have more time.))

Star Evena 'The Protector'

After a week of endless work, Star had finally finished in her task. All the survivors from the First Evil's attack upon the multiverse were now here at Eden. She had just finished summoning the last bunch of survivors. Now that they had all been gathered here, she needed to organize them.

The make-shift camp was the residence of the survivors. Two medium sized buildings had been made to house some of the survivors, but many had to sleep in the tents donated by the citizens of Eden. Star would have been glad to make more houses for the group, but she had had to concentrate on finding others. She had completed her search of what remained of the multi-verse, and now everyone who had survived the destruction wrought by the First Evil were here. She could make better accomidations for the group, though at a later time.

Star took a meditative position on her floor. She'd recover her lost magic, then go greet the others. She wanted to be at her best before meeting with the survivors.

((All of the non-Ediens are now at the camp made for them. Over the course of a week they've all been gathered there. How long your character has been there is yours to decide. They could have been some of the first, or they could be with the new batch that just arrived. For a little while the crossover characters will get a chance to mingle and such, before the Protector comes to greet them and officially state why they are there.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Obi-wan Kenobi leaned against a tree, meditating. Everything had happened so fast. One moment, he was escaping the destruction of Coruscant, the next, he was here. It had been three days and yet, it still seemed ludicrous that so many worlds could be destroyed. Yet, he knew that nothing was impossible with the Force. There had to be a way to put things to right, though. The Force seemed to be telling him that.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Darth Bane

The Sith Lord meditated inside his tent, drawing on the Dark Side energies that seemed to dwell within some of the other survivors gathered here. The Force was eternal, a power that was limitless, but without anyone to control it, command it, it was a useless power, and that was why he was here. Bane had died a millenia before, but the power of the Force had known that the Jedi and Sith were about to be wiped out by another power, and saw fit to ressurect him in order to protect the Dark Side's way. Despite the fact he sensed other Force users around, he did not see any need to find them, since none of them were very powerful.

Cole McGrath

Something had come upon Empire City, and he had not been able to do anything. No, not just the city, the world. Cole thought maybe this was what Kessler wanted him to face prepared, but there was no preparation for fighting that, those things. No amount of electricity could bring them down, they just kept coming and coming, no matter how many he brought down, and now he was someplace new, with no one he recognized from the city. He was still alone, but now he wasn't even a hero, he was a failure. "Where... am I," he asked in his gravely voice.

Lelouch

Lelouch had been there a couple of days. With the revelation of his world ending, Lelouch had become depressed and had been in his tent for the whole time. All the planning, the years spent battling his father and brother, finally becoming Emperor, and just as his plans were about to come to fruition, everything fell to pieces. What was the point of doing anything now, all his plans were ruined, and everyone he was trying to protect was gone? Nunally, Kallen, Suzaku, all of them gone. Even C.C. was gone, and she was an immortal, so what hope did anyone else stand of actually surviving, even he didn't know why he was here?

Last edited by manysidestome on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Disgaea Characters

Laharl was really upset. One moment he was Demon Overlord, about to make a big accouncement and the next second he was here. (And has been for about two days) And with Flonne of all people. The fallen angel was even more annoying now than she was before, if that was even possible. She kept on saying it was the power of love that saved them both, which only made Laharl blush and try to ignore her. It wasn't working well.

It seemed that Axel and Yukimaru had made it here too, but they kept themselves separate from Laharl and Flonne. Hell if he knew why. Still Yukimaru had taken to Flonne and so the annoying Love Freak was with her and Axel.

Toph

Toph kicked the tent wall. She was both confused and mad. She had no idea what was going on and no idea where she was. She didn't even know if she was alone. All she knew is that something bad happened and now she was here.

Ezila

Ezila was kind of freaking out. It was her job to keep the worlds separate and now that responsibility was gone. Still seeing the survivors together made her twitch. Still she had to deal with it. After all there were worse things going on right now. Her job was not important any more. But hopefully it would be of use later. If they all survived this.

She found Star, but didn't bother her. She took a seat next to her instead.

Namine

The nobody was pretty calm. She had arrived here a couple of days ago and kept mostly to herself. She believed that she wasn't the only survivor from her world, but she couldn't tell. And she was a bit afraid of who might else be here. She wondered if Sora made it, or Kairi, or Roxas or Riku. There was too much choas with some of the other survivors looking for people they knew, for Namine to really put much effort into finding anyone. But she knew if anyone else was here she would find them eventually.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:17 am

(I'll take Sora from Kingdom Hearts and Cloud from Final Fantasy as well please)

IC: Superman, Green Lantern, and Sephiroth

"Is that the last of them?" asked Superman, helping another refugee to his feet as he appeared from a portal.

"I think so," replied John Stewart, the Green Lantern, he himself helping a family to their feet.

As the portal vanished, Superman directed the refugees to an area of the camp where they could wait and search for those they knew.

"I don't like this," said Green Lantern, "they are more refugees pouring in every second."

"All we can hope to do is help these people the best we can," Superman replied.

His expression became more serious as he addressed his friend.

"Any sign of the others?"

Green Lantern shook his head, his eyes closing.

"No...I think they're gone. It doesn't make any sense; why did we make it here and they didn't?"

Before Superman could reply, another portal opened just behind them. Like the others, this one closed immediatly after it opened, but only deposited one person. The man was kneeling on the ground, his long silver hair obscuring his face from view, a long, thin masamune sword jetting out six feet from his side.

They approached the newcomer, Superman beginning to hold out his hand to help him up.

"Welcome, here, let me hel-"

He was cut off when in a flash the man brougth his sword up and struck Superman across the chest. The unnatural force behind it sent the Man of Steel flying through the air and crashing into several of the refugee tents and skidding across the ground.

Refugees began to shout in panic as the man calmy got to his feet, his shadowed and pale face smirking at Green Lantern. Said man held his first up and pointed his ring at the man.

"Alright, I think someone needs to sit some time out!"

A jet of green energy shot from his ring, but the man quickly held up his six foot long, thin sword. When the energy struck it, the blade cut through it like butter, causing Green Lantern's eyes to widen.

"What in the name of-"

Before he could finish the man had shot forward, striking Green Lantern's energy field and sending him hurling back into the tents of refugees. The sound of streaming wind could be heard as Superman shot from the debris of where he had fallen, striking the unknown man before he could defend himself.

His attacker was hurled through the air, but seemed to gain control of his fall, turning so he landed securely on his feet. Without wasting a breath he shot forward, making strikes at Superman's raised arms that knocked the Man of Steel back several feet with every strike.

Finally, the man vanished completely, appearing behind Superman and catching him by surprise. He was knocked across the earth, coming to a painful halt. Green Lantern rejoined Superman, pointing his ring at the attacker with narrowed eyes. Superman pushed himself up and stood beside his friend.

The unknown merely smirked wider, and gave an amused chuckle; his sword held out to his left side.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:51 am

Batman frowned at the unknown man, concealing himself behind the tree. This man was obviously dangerous. With that thought, he shot a grappling hook to wrap it around his target's legs.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:52 am

(I'm joining!

Why so serious Zuko?

I'm going to take Eva Wei from Oban Star-Racers (a French/Japanese anime).

I may add another character or two once I get home from fair tonight.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 am

Darth Bane

There was a shift in the force, a great energy of the Dark Side appeared, and this intrigued Bane. He rose and exited his tent, and watched as a silver haired man fought some of the refugees. This man was strong, there was no denying this, from the way he moved and the strength with which he handled opponents. Not even Bane's own power could match it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:17 pm

((Ok to both of you, I'll put them up. Hm, I think you'll be the last person I accept. Don't want to have too many characters and people here. 'll be putting that up soon.))

Star Evena

"Can I help you, Ezila?" Star asked while meditating. A frown crossed her features as she felt the disturbance at the camp. Hm, it seems someone wasn't a happy camper. That needed to be fixed, before the whole camp descended into chaos.

"Onypho, there is a disturbance at the refugee camp. Please intervine and stop the fighting." the Protector ordered, sending a mental message to the warrior.

Reiji Kageyama

"Hm, another man who considers himself superior to all life. At least, if I'm reading him correct." Reiji Kageyama stated as he observed Sephiroth fighting the heroes. He had been laying on the ground near his tent, smoking. He put out the cigarette and stood up. He calmly approached the fighters.

"Whoever you are, I suggest you stop fighting. To defeat the First Evil, we'll need all the help we can get. Fighting amongst ourselves would prove useless. If we want to have a chance to save our respective worlds, we must work together. You should stand down, before I'm forced to kill you. I've taken down Invaders that looked more threatening than you." Reiji warned. He took a fighting stance and held his hand out.

The more times he used his Gate, the chance increased that he would die. But in this situation it was needed. Besides, he was a man who'd survived death twice. If he could take down thousands of Invaders and live, he could certainly handle this man.

Justice Lord Superman

A man dressed in white and black flew over to the battle and landed beside Superman and John. He asked, "Need any help?"

The man glanced at the Green Lantern and Superman and did a double take. He scowled and turned to the two of them.

"Now, why am I not surprsied to see you here?" the Justice Lord Superman asked.

Asajj Ventress

"So, this is the source of the powerful Dark Side engeries I sensed." Asajj Ventress stated, walking over to Darth Bane. She studied him for a moment, ignoring Sephiroth.

"You are a Lord of the Sith."

Cornelia Li Britannia

After searching for several days, Cornelia believed she had finally found the tent her brother lived in. As far as she knew, she and her half-brother were the only survivors from their world. Now that the Princess had tracked him down, she could get some answers from him.

"Hello Lelouch." Cornelia said after walking in. She took out her sword shaped gun and aimed it at the former Britannian Emperor.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Obi-wan Kenobi sighed he rose from his meditations. He had sensed a disturbance of the Force and decided to investigage it. It appeared that a refugee was making trouble in the camp. Some heroes were fighting him, though this man did seem powerful. He frowned when he sensed something. He looked to the side and found Asajj Ventress talking to someone strong in the Dark Side of the Force. Perhaps stronger than Dooku.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:31 pm

(Alrighty. And I decided on my other character--Robin Hood, from Disney's Robin Hood. That will be all I take.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Darth Bane

The man who stood tall at two meters glanced at a woman addressing him. "You are correct, and I sense the Dark Side in you." He saw the potential use of this woman, but she wasn't powerful enough to be a true Sith. Still, this was not his time, and he did not know the use the current Dark Lord had put her to.

Lelouch

"Cornelia," Lelouch said, turning around to look at his half-sister, and her gun pointed at him. "Go ahead," he said, as if not caring about the gun, "shoot me."

Cole

Cole watched the battle, not sure whether to interfere or not. I could step in, help try to calm this guy down, but I might get hurt or killed in the attempt. I could also just watch, and let these other guys handle him, but more of them might just end up being killed. He made his decision and waited for the silver haired man to move, and a bolt of lightning would reach him once he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)   Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis of Infinite Worlds (Massive Crossover RP, No Longer Accepting)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next