New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 pm

"I don't care. I just want to sleep all day," Eva replied, closing her eyes and moving her head to rest it on Alex's lap.

"Hm, your lap makes a comfy pillow." she noted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 pm

"Don't get used to it," Alex said, but stroked her hair slowly. "You can't miss class, you've got your OWLs coming up and I've already been used as your distraction enough."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:15 pm

"But I'm too tired!" she pouted, stubbornly keeping her eyes closed. A second later a wicked grin spread across her face.

"Hm. My head is on your lap, Alex. That give you any....naughty.....ideas?" she teased with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Alex sighed and lifted her head up enough for him to get out, and got out of bed. "I'm serious, you need to go to class. I'm going to go to mine," he said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:25 pm

"Fine, fine." Eva sighed, and climbed out of bed herself. She straightened out her nightgown, and transfigured it into her school uniform.

"Let's go get breakfast first, though. I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:36 pm

"The hell," Alex asked, as Eva transfigured her nightgown into a uniform. "You say transfiguration is your worst subject and then you pull that off?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Eva blinked, and looked down at her uniform, before slowly looking back at Alex. She gave a sheepish grin.

"....Well, I can't do the hard stuff. This is as easy as I've gotten with Transfiguration. I'm still stuck on trying to turn that suit of armor into stone...."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Alex just shook his head, clearing his mind. "Ok, let's go to breakfast," he said, putting on his school uniform over his night clothes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:05 pm

"Fine with me!" Eva exclaimed, happy to avoid any scolding from Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:04 am

They walked down to the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffyndor table, which sometimes felt a bit awkward for Alex, since he didn't know too many of the people eating here, aside from a few of Eva's friends.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 am

"So, Alex, how did you sleep last night?" Eva asked as they ate breakfast, giving her boyfriend a knowing wink.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 am

"Eh, I feel like something kept hugging me all night, it was kind of distracting," Alex answered with a smirk on his face. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:40 am

"Oh, I had the oddest dream that someone was touching me in inappropriate places," Eva shot back, a wicked smile on her face. "Otherwise, my night was fine, I think."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:41 am

"You sure it wasn't just you doing that," Alex asked, snickering somewhat. "You did seem eager for some attention."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:57 am

"Oh, no, I'm sure it was someone else. They felt like manly, magic hands to me." Eva replied with a another grin. "And I had the oddest feeling I had something long and hard in my hands....any idea what that could be?"

....Ok, that was far less subtle, Eva thought, but eh. Like she cared. This teasing banter with Alex was always so fun!
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:04 am

"Your hands could fit that description,' Alex suggested. "And I'm pretty sure you must have been gripping your wand. Did you accidentally set your bed sheets on fire?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:19 am

"No, no, of course not." Eva scoffed with a fake pout. "What I held in my dream-hands was very hot and pulsing, I think. That remind you of a certain part of male anatomy?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:08 am

"A buff guy's arm when he's working out," Alex guessed, unwilling to give up. "If you're trying to complement me, I have been a bit more active as of late. Thanks for noticing."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:41 pm

"No, no, no. It wasn't that," Eva replied, shaking her head. Much like Alex, she wasn't willing to give up either. "When I squeezed it and rubbed it, it eventually shot out this weird, sticky stuff. That ring any bells now, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 pm

"...You had a cream filled pastry in bed with you," Alex asked. "Wow, I mean, where would you even get one? And in bed? Why would you want to eat pastries in bed?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:48 pm

"......" Eva stared long and hard at Alex before sighing and slumping in her seat.

"Fine, fine. You win. I admit my defeat." she grumbled, ignoring the giggling of Abigail and Samantha, her two friends who had been listening in on the conversation. Apparently they got a kick out of it, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:02 pm

"You put up a good challenge, but Ravenclaw wit is hard to beat," Alex said, a slight smile on his face. He was used to the presence of Abigail and Samantha, not feeling embarrassed about that little game as he usually would have.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:36 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I'll just make sure to get you next time." Eva grumbled, giving her boyfriend a playful smile. She reached over for a goblin of pumpkin juice, and started to drink it when Abigail chimed in, after being nudged by Samantha.

"So, innuendo aside, did you and Alex actually....well, do anything in the Room?"

Eva involuntarily gasped in surprise at the question, and spent the next minute coughing as she swallowed some of her drink down the wrong pipe. After she finally recovered, she glared fiercely at Sam and Abigail, a faint blush on her cheeks.

"N-No! Not at all!" she replied, blushing more when her friends merely giggled in reply. Of course they couldn't wait to ask her that while Alex was still at the table....usually they were kind enough to ask questions like that when Alex wasn't in earshot, but their impatience got the better of them, apparently. Her friends could definitely be nosy like that, Eva reflected.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:31 pm

"I remember things a little differently," Alex chimed in, keeping a small smile on his face. "Dear Eva was really rather eager to get me into bed," he remarked, "and of course, I being the gentleman I am, had to politely decline, for one doesn't just rush into a physical relationship like that."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:48 pm

"Says the boy who got to second base with me," Eva grumbled, glaring daggers at Alex as she plotted her revenge. Her friends giggled more at his little quip, though Abigail happened to overhear her whisper....

"What was that, Eva?" she inquired. Evangeline blushed, cursing her brief slip-up, and immediately tried to cover it up.

"N-Nothing! Nothing at all!" she denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next