New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:36 pm

"Ok, fine, just go check so we can move on to figuring out what just happened," Alex said, beginning to lose his patience.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:33 pm

"I'll be back ASAP." Eva said, and quickly left the Room of Requirement. She returned eleven minutes later, clutching a sheet of parchment in her hands. She looked a little pale, and slowly handed Alex her unfinished homework.

"....I didn't want to believe it was true, but, I turned this in yesterday. But here it is, unfinished, and due tomorrow....but that wasn't the thing that really concerns me," Eva said, a tinge of uncertainty in her voice. "I...when I went to the Gryffindor Common Room....the, the entrance was changed. The portrait of the Fat Lady isn't there anymore....it's just a simple door now, enchanted to let only Gryffindors in...."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 pm

"The Fat Lady, gone," Alex asked, unsure of how to take that. "That makes no sense. Even if we are back in time, the past shouldn't have changed."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:57 pm

"I....don't know either. When I asked Catherine about it, she just gave me a strange look and said that the entrance had always been like that. I...have no idea what's going on here." Eva replied, trying to not sound as scared as she felt.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Alex sat thinking for a few moment before sighing. "Let's call it a day, act like everything's normal, maybe this is some magically induced dream and we'll wake up in the vampire's clutches," he said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:06 pm

".....That doesn't sound any better....." Eva replied, sighing afterward. She flopped back down onto the bed and groaned.

"I hate time travel. It's so confusing, it's given me a headache...."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 pm

"There's nothing we can do. I mean, we have no way to know what caused this, and who knows if it's a bad thing. We were stuck in the Forbidden Forest, and now we're back safe in the school. Maybe we have some time-related guardian angel or something," Alex suggested.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Eva just groaned in reply once more, burying her face in the covers. After a moment she lifted her face, and turned her head toward Alex.

"You know, this bed is surprisingly comfortable. I definitely wouldn't mind falling asleep here." she said thoughtfully, hoping to change the subject from this confusing and concerning matter.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:56 pm

"I think they know when students aren't in their houses," Alex said. "I just... I don't know what to do, I always have the answer. I just... I don't know enough to be able to think of something right now."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:07 am

"Let's just forget about everything else for right now, and crash here for the night." Eva suggested, liking the idea more and more as she went on.

"I'm sure no one would miss us; the Headmaster probably knows when the Room is in use. And I honestly could use the break from.....everything. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:32 am

"Okay, fine," Alex said. "But I still don't want to get into anything." He looked blank for a moment and added, "though I guess if you wanted to make out for awhile I would be good with that."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:43 am

"I think we've had enough adventure for one day, so I'm fine with that." Eva replied, smiling gently at Alex.

"And yes, I would very much like to do that." she added, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:52 am

Alex laid down next to Eva and smiled. "Well, whatever's going on, I'm glad to be in it with you." He kissed her and put his arm around her, glad to be with her now in spite of all the weirdness.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:03 am

"Same here," Eva replied, and eagerly kissed Alex back. After a long moment she broke the kiss, panting a little as she regained her breath.

"No matter how tempting it is, try not to molest me in my sleep." she teased, before moving to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:11 am

"Same to you," Alex managed to quip before locking lips with Eva. He broke it a few moments later and asked, "wait, does that mean no cuddling?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:15 am

"There are exceptions to the rules, of course." she replied, giving Alex a light kiss.

"So, shall we go ahead and get in bed? I imagine this would feel a lot nicer under the covers..." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:20 am

"I suppose so, just don't feel me up while I can't see your hands," Alex teased and got up so they could get under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:22 am

"I'd ask you to do the same," she shot back, and got up herself. Eva pulled back the covers and quickly got back on the bed. She patted the spot next to her.

"Hop on in, lover boy." she teased, sticking her tongue at him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:25 am

Alex complied and slid in bed next to her. "Well I must say few women have ever gotten me into bed with them," he said, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:14 pm

"Oh, don't get full of yourself, now.' Eva replied, rolling her eyes. She lightly flicked Alex's chest under the covers, and moved closer to him.

"Now...where were we?" she inquired, leaning toward him.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm

"Right about here," Alex said and pressed his lips against hers, and put his arm around her again.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:09 am

The Next Day

Eva woke up with a quiet yawn, looking around blearily before closing her eyes again and snuggling closer to Alex. She felt too tired to completely awaken right now, and wouldn't mind resting against her boyfriend for a few more minutes. It certainly felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 am

Alex woke up and wondered why he felt someone next to him, none of his wing mates would have climbed into his bed would they? He looked down and saw the golden mane that was Eva's hair and went red. "Bloody hell, I forgot," he muttered, looking around at the room of requirement.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Eva stirred a little at the sound of his voice, and opened one eye lazily. She smiled brightly at him.

"Morning, lover-boy." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 pm

"Morning," Alex replied, getting his head back together. He yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Any idea what time it is? We need to get to class."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next