New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))

Go down 
+4
TokoToTheEnd
almostinsane99
Magus1108
zukoscrazyfangirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Ok so, you knew someody was gonna pull one of these up again, they'll be here forever, You know the drill, hogwarts with Oc's blahblahblah, let's make this one interesting, people! And let's not let this one die! lol!

Rules:
1. shipping encouraged, yaoi and yuri are allowed, nothing too graphic, ok kiddies? and if you really need to have yor charries do something and want a timeskip till after or something, PM and I'll think about it.it's really not what we're aiming for though.
2.no F-bombs! its annoying and extremely unnessescary.
3. No all powerfuls
4.no god-modding
5. no Mary-sues if you can help it, if you make a mary-sue/gary stue, we will all tie them to an anchor and feed them to the mermaids and grindilows, remember, there is a distinction between a mary-sue/gary-stue and somebody with a horrible past.
6.we need an even spread of the houses, it's no fair if there are two ravenclaws, no slytherins and no hufflepuffs, and a bazillion gryffindors.
7. feel free to make mean kids, and have fun.

OC sheet:
Username:
Name:
Place of birth/are they live in(Optional):
Wand:
Height/weight:
Appearance:
special powers(If any):
Lineage:
History(leave blank or short if you wish to do lotsof character development:

Canons:
Fred:
George:
Harry: Magus1108
Hermione:TokoToTheEnd
Ron:Almostinsane99
Neville:Almostinsane99
Luna:TokoToTheEnd
Ginny:roman_tic_kataang
Dumbledore:Magus1108
Sirius:
Daily Prophet job (PM me for deets on what this is if interested):
Snape:
Tonks:
Lupin:
Lavender:
Hagrid:

My OC

Username:ZCF
Name:Lily Adams
Place of birth/ they live in(Optional):lives near the burrow
Wand:Cherrywood, dragon heartstring, six and a half inches
Height/weight: 5'4" 98 lbs
Appearance: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) Hitohira%2037 without the pigtails
special powers(If any):great quidditch player, her best class is magical creatures
Lineage:half-blood
History(leave blank or short if you wish to do lots of character development):She grew up near the burrow with her parents in a house near the burrow. She became friends with the weasley twins because they were the only kids her age around. She became quite addept at riding a broomstick because her parents bought her one when she was little. She was always a bit of a tomboy when she was younger, playing auror and causing mischeif, she is a bit weird and not exactly the most popular of all the children.

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:37 pm

I'd like to claim Dumbledore. But, I do think this needs more of a plot. By the way, is the DADA teacher an OC? And what year does this take place in?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Well, I set in my character that she was a fifth year and the same year as the Weasley twins, so I believe Lupin is the DADA teacher, but i didn't plan on making this follow canon events so if you want to claim somebody else for that position, let me know. And I know i should make more of a plot, but it frankly will be the same as every other harry potter RP, your in Hogwarts, OCs, not following canon, and so I didn't see much reason in injecting a plot, because, it may turn readers away because they think it's going to be the exact same.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:11 pm

I see. Well, I did have two ideas that popped to mind that I wanted to run by you. Want to continue this via PM?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:28 pm

sure thing
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Do we have to make a character sheet for canons?
Oh, and I claim Ron and Neville.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:49 am

no sheets for canon characters, and accepted.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:35 pm

I want Hermonie and Luna.

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Jasielle Rocwells
Place of birth/are they live in(Optional): Small town outside London.
Wand: Black palm, essence of hair of a Dryad, seven and one fourth
Height/weight: 5'2"/113 lbs
Appearance: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) 1277054917_l
Special powers(If any): Good at non-verbal spells, best class is Charms
Lineage: Muggle born
History(leave blank or short if you wish to do lotsof character development:Jasielle was born as a witch into a muggle family. They found out about her powers before she was 11 and everyone took some time to accept it. The most accepting member was her younger brother. Jasielle was relatively fine with being different than her family and enjoyed being at Hogwarts. She is in Ravenclaw and admires the Golden Trio for everything they have done, but is too nervous to ever talk to them.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:37 pm

accepted! I'm going to be adding a history to my character.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:59 pm

I think I also want Harry. By the way, how closely does this follow canon? Did the war with Voldey still happen? I'll also be making an OC soon.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Well, we can say that all of what happened in the first two books still applies, so voldemort is still trying to kill harry, and things like that. But we won't be following the plot line of the third book which is where this takes place. That means, the chamber of secrets was opened, and the whole philosopher's stone thing, but that's only for canon's OC's have their own past of those two years, if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Ok, I guess. Then I also claim the position of the new DADA teacher.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:12 pm

accepted!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:34 pm

I gave my character a history by the way.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Username: Magus1108
Name: Miho Kagato
Place of birth/are they live in(Optional): Tokyo, Japan A.D. 1857
Wand: Miho gave up using a wand long ago, in favor of wand less magic. He does keep it for emergencies and for spells that require wands.
Height/weight: 6’2
Appearance: http://images.absoluteanime.com/tenchi_muyo/kagato.jpg
special powers(If any): Miho is a master at wand less magic. After graduating from a Japanese magic school, Miho also went on to a career in Defense Against the Dark Arts. He is one of the best in the world.
Lineage: Pure-Blood
History: Kagato is a famous wizard around the world. He was born into a Japanese Pure-Blood family. He learned at the best institute at his nation, and went on into a career in the Defense Against the Dark Arts. He became famous around the world for his many discovers in the Dark Arts, and his eventual victory over a Dark Lord controlling a civil war in his homeland. For the next two decades, he stayed relatively quiet. Then he resurfaced and began to teach in Japan. During World War Two, he left teaching to serve his homeland in the Japanese Wizard Militia, to fight in the Pacific.

After the war ended, he took up to traveling the world, eventually forming a friendship with Dumbledore. When he requested that Miho teach at his school, Miho did not decline. He is now the DADA teacher.

Name: Lihu Kagato
Place of birth/are they live in(Optional): China
Wand: She does not use a wand, as her father taught her to use wand less magic.
Height/weight:
Appearance: http://misiumyszka.deviantart.com/art/C-C-124193481
special powers(If any): None
Lineage: Muggle-Born
History: Lihu was once a Chinese orphan. At a young age she displayed magic abilities. Miho had been visiting China, and had felt drawn to an orphanage. There he found Lihu, and learned of her abilities. He adopted her and took her in as a daughter. She has been with him ever since, and his become his assistant in research. She knows very advanced magic for her age, and is a certified DADA teacher. She is her father’s assistant in the classroom, and substitute teacher when he is not available.

Name: Yoshida Kagato
Place of birth/are they live in(Optional): Tokyo Japan
Wand:
Height/weight:
Appearance: http://melllorine.deviantart.com/art/SASUKE-69800164 (Not pleased with this pic, but it’s the best I could find.)
special powers(If any): None
History: Yoshida is the grandson of Miho. He transferred to Hogwarts upon his grandfather’s request. It is only for the year, and his parents thought it would be good to see his grandfather, and visit with foreigners. Yoshida hates it at Hogwarts, and wishes he was back at Japan. He has been sorted into Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:38 pm

accepted, ok did you claim harry or was that just a maybe
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Yes, I wish to claim Harry.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:45 am

I wish to claim Ginny Weasley please!

Username: roman_tic_kataang
Name:Rhiannon (Rhian) LeStruelle
Place of birth/are they live in(Optional): near the leaky cauldron, so they won't have to travel so far to get school supplies.
Wand: Willow, Unicorn Horn, six and a half
Height/weight:5"6
Appearance:Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) Darkness
special powers(If any): best subjects are divination, and Care of Magical Creautres,
Lineage:Pure-blood
History:Her father is french and her mother is english. She is in Ravenclaw.

Canons:
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Nicole Rosequil
Place of birth/are they live in(Optional): New Hartford, CT, America
Wand: Rosewood, Essence of Pixie Dust, 6 1/2 inches
Height/weight: 5'4", skinny
Appearance: http://kaizer33226.deviantart.com/art/Goth-Kaizer-61803658
special powers(If any): Her best class is Herbology, is a partsotongue(I misspelled that.)
Lineage: Half-blood
History: Nicole was born into a small family, so she is the only child. Her father is a wizard and her mother is a normal human. She was a bit freaked to learn Nicole was a wizard and eventually got a divorced because she was upset that her family kept it from her. Her father(Nicole's) actually hid it for a year which is why she divorced him. The two moved to England and Nicole transfered to Hogwarts. She is in Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:25 pm

all accepted! We need the Weasley twins so that we have the whole family, then we can be done, i need the weasley twins because my character is friends with them too. But nice characters everyone! good work!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:20 pm

I'll take one of the twins if someone takes the other.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 pm

I'll ask around.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Can I reserve a spot please?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:21 pm

sure, go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Username: Lolx3
Name: Mandi Black
Place of birth/are they live in: 12 Grimmauld Place
Wand: Chestnut, Phoenix feather, 7 7/8 in.
Height/weight: 5'5'' 101lbs.
Appearance: Here
Special powers(If any): Particularly good at Potions.
Lineage: Muggle-Born
History: Adopted by a Black at birth. Found 12 Grimmauld place by reading a diary. Is a resident in the house of Gryffindor. (Yes I just made a Gryffindor.)

Username: Lolx3
Name: Izza Myre
Place of birth/are they live in(Optional): Washington D.C., U.S.
Wand: Willow bark, Unicorn tail, 5 1/2 in.
Height/weight: 5'7''
Appearance: Clicky
Special powers(If any): Does partying count? 8D
History: Izza grew up with partying wizard/witch parents. But one day they both vanished when she was 12 leaving Izza to adoptive non-wizard parents. Her only escape from the Muggle world was Hogwarts. Her adoptive parents believed that Hogwarts was a school for really smart kids, or 'gifted.' House of Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))   Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts The Roleplay ((Lol not again! rated T-M Accepting))
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next