New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans: Titans North

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:04 am

Akari

Akari moved into action once more, and zoomed back over to the big guy Amethyst was fighting. Akari aimed her fists and rushed toward Hego's backside, hoping to knock him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:48 pm

((Okay, I was looking back through the character profiles, but I don't recall you making any characters named Amethyst, ZCF))

Hego, Mego, Miss Nova

Shaking his head, Mego looked up in time to see some girl flying at Hego, catching in his blind spot as he faced off with a smaller girl, "Behind you!" he shouted, right before he realized who he was warning.

"Do what now?" asked Hego as he looked behind him, "Whoa Nelly!" he said, putting up a hand to block the punch as his hand glowed with a blue aura. Mego in the meantime reached down to pick up the girl that kicked him in the knee, "That wasn't very nice," he said.

"Neither is this," came yet another female voice as he looked to his left, only to get clocked upside the head.

((Funny enough that the Wegos aren't taking a part in this...))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:09 pm

((Oh I'm so sorry... It was autumn, I mixed the names up. I'm really off my game with this RP aren't I))

Raven flew toward hego, her eyes were glowing and her fist were surrounded with a black aura. She grunted as she threw a punch at the henchman's jaw. She was happy with how well her team was doing in the fight. Especially since they had barely been together for more than fifteen minutes.
"Keep up your energy everyone!" she shouted, trying to sound leaderly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Titania, Wego Twins, Akari

"Hey! She looks cute, doesn't she, Wego?" one of the twins asked his brother, gesturing to Raven. The other twin nodded and leered at her.

"Agreed. Maybe if we play our cards right, Mistress Titania will let us keep her as a prize!"

The twins laughed rather evilly together, before they four more identical figures of the twins split from both brothers. The mob of Wegos charged toward Raven, intending to take her down.

Akari, meanwhile, found her punch stopped by Hego's block. The girl frowned at him with the visible portion of her face, and whispered something. She then unleashed a brilliant flash of heat-vision upon the poor henchman.

Titania observed the battle unfolding before her, a gleeful expression spreading across her face. "That's it boys! Show 'em what you got! Make your Mother proud!"

She frowned, however, upon seeing Ms Nova punched Mego. She floated over to the hero and tapped her shoulder.

"I must say, that is a lovely outfit you have on, darling. But I'm afraid it'll be just ruined when you blood gets all over it. A shame, but I can't let you get away with hurting one of my boys!"

Titania then lashed out with a fist toward Susan. If impact was successful, then Ms Nova would find herself hurled away at incredible speeds. Considering, at the moment, the force behind Titania's fist was equivalent to that of a speeding freight-train.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:01 am

Autumn looked over at Titania as she threw a punch at one of her teammates. The problem was that they were flying. She quickly jumped onto one of the piles of gold bricks.
"Hey! Over here!" she called, she picked up one gold brick. It was extremely heavy, but she tried to throw it at Titania anyway. She was probably being an idiot, but she had to try.

Raven flew straight up as the henchmen came toward her. She felt herself flood with anger as she heard their conversation.
"How's this for cute?!!!!" she yelled as she used her powers to make some nearby gold bricks heave themselves at the multicolored idiots.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Hego, Mego, Miss Nova

With the girl's fist in his clutch, he hadn't expected the flash of pain that struck his forehead, "Ouch!" he cried out, releasing his clutch as he stroked his scorched skin, "that was not very nice," he said, glaring at Akari, "You need a time-out!" he said, his fist glowing blue as he brought it over his head and down towards the girl's shoulder.

Mego, on the other hand, was glad that the one trait all of them shared with their sister happened to be their inhuman durability....otherwise that strike might have broken his jaw. Turning his angered gaze towards Susan, he noticed the gold bricks that were flying towards the Wegos, "Hey! What about me? Stop ignoring me!" he yelled, stomping over to the girl in the blue cape and leotard.

The punch Titania had aimed at her was swiftly blocked by Susan, however, she was not expecting the force behind it. As she sailed across the vault and into the concrete wall, Susan sat in the small crater for a moment, "Okay...I was not expecting that..." and as she bolted out of the dent in the wall, she was met by a gold brick to the side of her head, "Wha---?" she pondered as the brick landed in her hand, she looked for the source, "Right, could you please try to aim?" she said to Autumn, looking back over to Titania, "Right, where were we?"

((And Magus, it's 'Miss Nova,' I unintentionally made a mistake with the designation))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Autumn smacked herself in the forehead with her palm.
"Sorry." she groaned

Raven turned towards the other henchman.
" My bad." she said, heaving a brick his way.
"Happy now?!" she asked. "Sorry to exclude you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:43 am

Izumi was feeling bad. He wanted to help. He really did want to help the others, but he only had one power and if he used it who knows what would happen. Everyone would be nullified, at least those in range.

"Void what are you doing," Race yelled.

"I can't fight."

"Wow. You're a lousy superhero."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:55 am

Akari

Galactica gave a squeak and quickly zoomed out of the way of Hego's blow. She sent another blast of laser vision at the henchman, hoping to take him down with it.

Wego Twins

One of the Wegos screamed, and they are scrambled to get out of the way of the flying gold bricks. A few of them did make contact, however, and several of the Wego copies crashed to the ground.

However, once Raven paused to sent a few bricks Mego's way, the Wegos immediately went into action. One of the originals grabbed the ankles of a copy, lifted him up, and started to swing him around. The original then let go of the copy, and watched it zoom toward Raven, intent on a crash collision.

Titania

Titania simply blinked when a gold brick made contact with her head. However, instead of knocking her senseless for a few moment, the brick simply cracked and separated into two after it hit her. Both pieces fell to the ground. Titania smirked at Miss Nova and Autumn.

"I'm sorry. Was that supposed to hurt me? Well, you're going to have to try a lot better than that."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Miss Nova

"Yeah, well, she's trying..." said the blond, "So, how about I have a shot?" she said, bolting towards Titania, her fist arched back as she aimed her punch at the villainess.

Hego, Mego

Hego tried to block the lasers with his forearm, "Oh no, not this time!" he said, plunging his hands into the concrete floor as he ripped up a chunk and tossed it at Akari; Mego, in the mean time, blocked the bricks that were tossed his way as he charged Raven, the Wego copy providing a distraction.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Raven tried to block the attacker, but she was to late, the impact caused her to fly backwards a bit and hit a wall before faling. She pulled her fist back and aimed a punch at her attacker as she tried to catch her breath after having the wind knocked out of her.

Autumn saw Mego going after Raven, who already had her hands full.
"Hey!" She yelled, running after the Henchman. She had her fist wound back to punch him in the gut when he turned around.

Last edited by zukoscrazyfangirl on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 pm

zukoscrazyfangirl wrote:
Raven tried to block the attacker, but she was to late, the impact caused her to fly backwards a bit and hit a wall before faling. She pulled her fist back and punched the attacker in the gut as she tried to catch her breath after having the wind knocked out of her.

Autumn saw Mego going after Raven, who already had her hands full.
"Hey!" She yelled, running after the Henchman. She had her fist wound back to punch him in the gut when he turned around.

(ZCF, you need to be careful, that is god-modding (the underlined), so correct it please.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:48 am

Race looked at the Wego that was distracting Raven and frowned. Raven needed some help it seemed.

Race produced a nice fireball and chucked it at the Wego.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Mego, Hego

Mego turned around to the sound of yelling to see the girl that had thrown the gold bricks and laughed, "You got to be kidding! You need to know how to fight if you're going to throw yourself into one!" he said, sending a backhanded swipe towards Autumn.

Hego, hefting the chunk of concrete at Akari, followed close behind it, scooping up more chunks as he tossed them right behind the first, his fist glowing blue as he moved in for a strike.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Autumn was knocked back by the backhand, but she got back up and shot a snap kick at the henchman.
"And you should know that it's not good for your health to be that ugly." She said angrily, putting all her force behind the kick.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Titania

Titania let the punch make contact, and the villianess slammed into a nearby wall, making a large crater of it. Titania laughed and pried herself from her crater.

"Not bad, child. You have a lot of potential. But you're still nowhere near me!" Titania laughed again, and sent a near lethal blast of laser vision toward the young Miss Nova.

Akari

Akari gave another squeak and quickly zoomed out of the way of the various concrete pieces.

Wegos

The Wego copy went flying from Raven's punch, and crashed into a couple of conveniently located crates nearby. The clone moaned and rubbed his head, glad for his invulernabiltiy for the moment.

The Wego original that Race sent her fireball to scrambled to get out of the way, luckily missing it by a hair.

"Hey! You could have put my hair on fire with that!"

Within a few seconds the two Wego originals, and the many copies they made, changed their objective. They forgot Raven for the moment, and as one rushed toward Race.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Hego

Watching as Akari dodged the chunks of concrete, he cut off her path of travel, glad that she had moved as he had hoped she would. Letting his glowing-blue fist fly towards the girl, he shouted, "Got you!"

Mego

The giant purple-hued villain just looked down at the girl, irritated that she just didn't get who she was fighting. Stopping her snap-kick with his index finger, he preceded to try and pick the girl up by her ankle.

Miss Nova

Putting up her hand, Susan caught the concentrated beams, absorbing as much of the energy as possible, "Well, I have to say; as well as being sexy and strong, you're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

Funneling the energy she was absorbing through her body, she channeled it into her other hand, building it up as she balled her fist, "My turn!" she said, flying right at Titania with her glowing fist pulled back.

((Not to be a spoil sport, but the Titan's first fight is supposed to be a failure...))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Raven went after the Wego twins, her fists glowing like her eyes, which burned with anger as she flew after them. She couldn't think of anything she'd like more than to tear them apart.

Autumn was prepared for another attack, but was taken off guard as she was picked up. She felt a sharp pain in the back of her head, which hit the concrete as she was flipped upside down. She cursed to herself as she aim a blind kick towards Mego's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Titania

At the last possible moment Titania flew out of the way of Miss Nova's attack, and let the young girl sail right past her. While Susan recovered from that, Titania took her time to study the battle unfolding with the rest of the Titans and her minions. She shook her head in disappointment at the sight that greeted her.

Well. Two of them weren't really doing much to contribute to the battle, two of them were acting like incredible fools, and the girl with the helmet over her face....well, she was doing pretty good actually, considering she was going against Hego. And her own opponent wasn't too shabby either; the Helmet Girl and the Pretty One really had a lot of potential, in Titania's opinion.

But the others....a disgrace to the name of "Teen Titans", and superheroes in general.

"Enough!" Titania finally shouted. "Pack up, boys. We're leaving. The Helmet Girl and the Pretty One have potential, but the rest of them are a disgrace. Clearly, we must battle them when they have had time to properly prepare. Now, let's move it! Forget the gold, we can come back for it later."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Hego, Mego

Releasing the girl in his fingers, Mego scooped up the Wego twins, lumbering towards the hole in the vault wall. Hego was caught off guard, fumbling halfway through halting his attack as he leapt out of the way of the incoming helmeted heroine, "Aw, and this was just getting interesting too...well, until next time!" he said, giving the group a crisp wave. He then presumed to execute a series of flips and leaps as he followed Titania and Mego's lead.

Miss Nova

As she recovered, she turned just in time to hear Titania, frowning as they all left. "Okay, so what the hell happened?" demanded Susan as she landed on the ransacked vault floor; fists on her hips, she preceded to glare at the others...with the exception of Akari.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Autumn fell and hit the floor again. She cursed.
"Well I'm pretty sure we all know what happened, we got our asses handed to us." Autumn said bitterly.

Raven flew over to her team, landing silently on the floor.
"Is everybody okay? I mean nobody's seriously injured?" She asked, looking around her. It looked like a bomb had gone off. They clearly had a long way of work ahead of them, but at least nobody was dead.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Galactica

"I'm um, fine." Galactica muttered, a little dazed by the sudden exit of the villains. Akari looked around at the trashed room, and thought over the progress of the battle for a moment.

"So. I guess we....lost?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:50 pm

"They didn't take anything, so I don't think that counts as a loss." Raven said.
"It's just nothing to be proud of. Come on, let's go home." She said, leading them towards the hole in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 am

Miss Nova

Sighing, she rolled her eyes after the glower Titan, shaking her head as she looked over at Akari, "Don't worry about her; leotard is probably riding up, but you did fine." she said, laying a hand on the girl's shoulder.

Back at Titan's Tower: Chicago Branch...

The small group of heroes were gathered in the training room, a large gym containing various exercise and training equipment, as well as a sparring arena. Raven, clearly not happy with the results of their first encounter, had gathered the group to give them a dress-down...
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:20 pm

"Well, I think we all know that what happened was not desirable. This team needs a lot of work if we want to make sure that never happens again, right?" She asked, but it was a rhetorical question.
"So, I want every single one of you in here at 10 AM, everyday. We will train for an hour, and then spar for half an hour. Any questions?" she asked, hoping that a strict schedule could help with their training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans: Titans North
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: