New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans: Titans North

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:30 am

Ms Nova

Shrugging, she headed towards the roof, "I can fly...anyone need a ride?" she asked, winking, "If so, just meet me on the roof and we'll get the show on the road."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:56 pm

"Okay. Let's find out what's going on." Raven said.

Amethyst nodded. She was a little nervous, but also excited to fight her first criminal.

((Is there a way the find out where to go or do they just ride/fly around trying to find it?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 pm

((Actually, when their computer gets the alert, it usually gives the info on what's going on and where.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:22 pm

((Okay))

Raven walked quickly to the large computer. She pinpointd the source of the alarm and stood up quickly.
"There." she said pointing to the location.
"Ready to go?" she asked, making sure everyone knew where they were going.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:47 am

Izumi looked around at the group. He had no mode of transportation. He sighed inwardly knowing he was going to have to ask for help.

"Ms Nova can you...give me a ride with you?" Izumi frowned. He was so bad at talking to people.

Race had a motorcycle and was revving it in excitement. "Our first mission. I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Ms Nova

Quirking her eyebrow, she looked at the boy, "Yeah, sure. Just hook an arm over my shoulder and we can get going. Anyone else?" she asked, looking over the collective group.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Akari

"Um, no. I'm good. I can fly myself."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Amethyst hopped onto her moped and revved it. She was excited to get going.

"Okay, everyone on the ground stay together. Everyone who is flying, keep them in your sight. We can't have people getting lost. Most important rule is stick together. If you see somebody who needs help them. We are a team." Raven told them as she led them outside.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:25 am

Izumi slowly did as Ms Nova told him to do. It was awkward for the youth, but he didn't blush. Izumi wasn't embarrassed (well a little) as much as he was uncomfortable with the situation.

Then a horrible thought came to him. What if his power went off by accident while they were flying. It almost made Izumi jerk backwards, but then he realize that was silly. He had good control over his powers. Beside they had a team to help them if it did happen.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:35 am

(( I suppose the person in control of the vilain decides tye location, so I'm just gonna pretend we know where we are going.))

"Everybody Ready? Let's go." raven said as she stood outside, she was floating a few feet of the ground, ready to fly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm

((Ah. I control ze Villain. I think I'll wait for Warboss to set us up with our first villain fight, considering he started the RP, unless he wants me to start us up myself.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Miscellaneous Henchmen

"Heya, Boss? Where you want this?" said a large henchman with light blue skin, hefting a large pile of gold bricks.

Huffing, a smaller purple hued henchman turned to glare, "Maybe up your gigantic ego, where everything else goes."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Titania

"Yeah." A red hued henchman, who looked to be in his late teens, snickered. Another henchman, who looked exactly like the red hued one, snickered with him.

"I'd love to see him try to shove that thing up his gigantic--" one twin began to say, but was cut off by the sole female member of the group.

"Hush, boys. We have a job to do, remember? You can put that over in the corner, Hego." Titania looked down at a watch on her wrist, and tapped her foot impatiently.

"Hm. I do have my days right, don't I? Where are those Teen Titans? I'm quite eager to face them. Been awhile since I had a proper challenge."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Miscellaneous Henchmen

"I don't know, maybe they got lost in his ego too." said the purple hued henchman, snorting as he turned away from the older henchman's glare, "I think that's quite enough, Mego. Are you sure you tripped one of the alarms?"

Mego turned his head to his blue counterpart, "What? Trip it? We're criminals, so why would I do that?" he asked, looking at the blue idiot.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:20 am

Raven began flying toward the crime scene, Amethyst kicked her mo-ped into gear and started to ride through the streets. She couldn't wait for the big fight.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:58 pm

Titania

Titania rolled her eyes at Mego. "Because, just this once, I want to be caught in the act! This city has just recently gained some new defenders. A Teen Titans branch, to be specific. And I want to test their skills! Besides, it's been ages since I had a good fight."

((The heroes are welcome to arrive at the crime scene now, I think. Unless you object, Warboss?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:22 pm

((Actually, with the intro of the villains, it was kind-of expected...))

Ms Nova

"Well then, you'll have a good fight on your hands!" shouted Susan from the gaping hole when the heavy vault door one stood, looking over the her travel buddy, "You can let go of me now..." she said to Izumi.

Hego, Mego

"Boss, they're here!" cried the large blue-hued henchman as he struck a heroic pose, his smaller purple-hued jabbed him in the ribs, "Bad guys, dummy," he said, getting into a mock menacing stance as realization donned on him, Oh, right!" and he corrected himself.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Izumi let go, his face slightly red. He wanted to apologies but he felt that was not important at the moment. He looked at the enemy and waited. He could not fight and his power was not active. Izumi would have to wait to be told to use it or if the situation called for it.

Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Raven hovered over to the vault, looking angry and ready to fight. Amethyst ran in after the others. She took up a fighting stance and stared down the freaky henchman with a look of mixed confusion and determination.
"A few tips; stay sharp, watch your backs, work as a team, dont let yourself be lured away from the group." Raven said quickly, she was partially waiting to see if the goons would make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:09 pm

((Well, I was waiting for others to post...oh well))

Miss Nova, Hego, Mego (The author seems to have been making a grave mistake)

Susan looked back at Raven, "Uh-huh, I'll take the big guy," she said, flying into the vault, "I won't hit a girl," said the large blue-hued henchman as Susan's fist connected with his jaw; the impact sending him flying over the stacks of gold and into the wall at the back of the vault.

As the thick concrete shattered, Susan hovered in the air momentarily, "Yeah? Well, I've got no issues hitting you," which made Mego laugh, "How about that? She just called you a girl!" shouted the purple-hued henchman back towards large gash in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Akari

Akari paused for a moment, seemingly caught off-guard by the presence of Titania and her henchmen. For some reason. But she quickly shook off whatever troubled her, and went to action. She zoomed toward Mego, and aimed a punch toward his gut.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:09 pm

Mego

The purple-hued henchman stopped laughing just before he caught sight of the girl flying towards him, a purple glow surrounding him as he shrunk, barely avoiding the heroine's strike as he took off for cover under one of the palates of gold bricks.

Once he was in cover, he was surrounded once more by tho glow, increasing his size as he towered above the young girl, bricks in his hand, "Catch!" he shouted, tossing the bricks at his attacker.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Raven darted forward and used her powers, a dark glow surrounded the bricks and they stopped and reversed back towards the attacker. Amethyst ran in towards the action, aiming a flying side kick at the purple guy's now enlarged kneecap.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Mego, Hego

Batting away the incoming pile of gold bricks, Mego finds himself knocked off balance when a sharp force strikes his knee, sending him sprawling to the floor as he over-corrected himself. The flying stack of gold in question...."Well, that was unexpect-oof!" grunted Hego as he was pummeled by the gold crashing to a landing, on him, "This is not going so well..." muttered Hego as he lifted himself through the gold.

"Pick on someone your own size!" shouted out Hego, shaking his fist as he threw himself back into the fray.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:22 pm

"I could say the same to you, goliath!" Amethyst called to him. She was now trying to get a good punch at the henchman, but he was so tall that it was hard to find a weak spot. She would have injured her foot already if she hadn't been wearing sneakers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans: Titans North
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: