New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans: Titans North

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Akari

"Um, it won't be as easy as that." Akari said hesitantly. "I was born with my powers. You can't exactly turn them off. And the only thing that can cut me off from my powers would be the loss of Earth's sun, and that would be gradual for me, too."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Miss Nova

Tilting her head, Susan looked at Akari, "Is that so? Well then...forget the ring, we should take this to the roof," she said, shaking her head. It did make her curious...would Izumi's powers effect her? She did absorb energy after all...

Something she'd have to test later, perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Akari

"Sounds fine to me." Akari stated with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Autumn realized fully that her powers would be cut off. She was not born with them. This troubled her because if she lost her morphing and healing powers, she would be even more useless feeling than she already was. Sure she could fight, but martial arts from a teenage girl didn't help her chances. She wished she could at least have gotten something like flight or strength.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:11 pm

On The Titan's Tower Roof...

Miss Nova

Stretching, Susan looked around the roof, keeping track of anything potentially breakable she turned to her sparring partner, "Well, given how you handled yourself today, I have to admit...there probably isn't very much I can teach you." she admitted, "But a good sparring should help build up strength or stamina, so don't hold back...I'm pretty sure I can take whatever you have to dish out."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Akari

"If you say so..." Akari replied reluctantly. The young girl took a deep breath, then, closed her eyes, and concentrated. Half a minute later her eyelids snapped open, and Akari zoomed toward Susan with incredible speed, aiming a fist at her chest.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Miss Nova

Lifting off from the ground, Susan barely had time to stop the attack, catching in in her hand; however, like Titania, she underestimated the force behind it. Apparently, either Titania was holding back, or Akari was much stronger than the villainess.

Turning to the side, Susan used the dampened momentum to carry Akari through the motion, bringing up her knee, preparing to follow up with an downward strike with an elbow from her free-arm.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Red-X smiled slightly behind his mask as he carved an X-shaped opening on the skylights of the Art Institute of the Chicago Museum. He had previously disabled the alarms and was looking forward to a nice easy heist. Maybe he'd run into the Kids that were calling themselves "Titans North". If they were anything like the Kids back home, he'd certainly have some fun.

He quickly jumped the opening, landing on his feet at the topmost floor. Whistling cheerfully, he headed for the Renaissance exhibit, smashing the glass in one case and picking up a particularly valuable illuminated manuscript.

"I love it when the good guy wins."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Akari

Akari was about to counterattack, when the alarm went off once more in the Tower. As an end result she ended up accidentally crashing into Susan, somehow, and sent them both sprawling to the roof. When Akari groaned and opened her eyes, she found herself staring directly into Susan's eyes, as she had somehow landed on top of the slightly older girl. The young hero blushed badly and tried to figure out something to say, but no words came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Miss Nova

Looking back up into Akari's eyes, Susan smiled, "Well if you wanted to be on top, you should have said so." she said, lacing the statement with as much innuendo as possible before turning serious, "I think we need to get to the emergency...when you're ready, of course."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Akari

Akari blushed even harder at Susan's suggestive statement, before gathering her wits and quickly extracting herself from the other hero.

"Um, right. We better go check this out."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:38 pm

The Chicago Museum of Artifacts....

"Hurry up! The alarm's already going off!" hissed a black-haired woman clad in a white and black patterned patchwork outfit; the black being Spades, her clothing pieces of whatever she could find. Her dark green eyes, a spade painted over her left, surveyed the streets as she huffed in annoyance, "Damn it! Came on! It's not like we're going to set off the alarm!"

A blond-haired woman with a similar outfit, if not more heavily padded with half of a tire over her shoulder and a club painted on her bare and toned stomach, spit of to the side, "Move over already! I'll take care of the door." she said, taking out a small hand-made explosive and attaching it to the door, "Alright, get back!" she yelled, setting the timer for five seconds.

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Diamonds, Hearts

Diamonds and Hearts followed the orders, and moved out of the way of the explosion. Once the timer went off, and the dust cleared, Hearts peeked into the new door they'd made. Seeing it was apparently clear, she then dashed inside.

Raven

"It seems a museum is being broken into." Raven replied to the unasked question as the team gathered around the alert console.

"Five blocks from the Tower, conveniently enough." she added.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:27 pm

Miss Nova

"Any sign of who did it?" asked Susan as she looked over at the console, "Um, why are the screens red?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow.

-------------------

Spades, Clubs

"Nice...good thing what we need's farther away, eh?" said Spades as she stepped through the gaping hole that used to be the door, drawing her guns. Chicago, unlike most other cities, still dealt in ballistics, rather than energy weapons; although they were increasingly rare, because no one wanted them, they were ridiculously cheap.

Also the fact that most body armor had been modified to defend against energy weapons, oddly made them weaker to ballistic weapons; corners were cut to make the body-armor cheaper and lighter.

Clubs surveyed the damage done, "Mighty fine if I..." she side stepped some falling debris while lighting a cigar, "..do say so myself." she stated quite proudly. Spades looked at her, "Well, you do, now let's get going." she said, cautiously approaching their intended destination.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:10 pm

"Not sure... Wait a second." Ravens said, turning to the windows in the tower and looking at the skylight.
"I think I might have some idea." she told them.

Autumn was already up and ready to go. She had something to prove now, and she was ready to fight with everything she had.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:44 am

Miss Nova

Turning to look at the over-eager young girl, Susan scowled, "And where do you think you're going?" she inquired quite sternly, "Last time I checked, you have almost no combat capability, and risk doing more harm, mostly to yourself, than good. I suggest you stay here and get some training in."

She then turned her gaze over to Izumi, who had been keeping his distance from the group for quite some time, "Same goes for you too."

Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:41 pm

"Nice pea-shooter," Red X stated with as he saw a couple of ridiculously dressed women entering through the door of all things. He tutted in his head. Honestly. He was grouped with these amateurs?

"So, what are you two lovely ladies after this night?" he asked. No need to be rude, "Opening Hours are in 9 hours."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:01 pm

"If I cared about your opinion I would have asked for it." Autumn said.
"You don't get to say who stays and who goes, so it doesn't matter what you think." if there was one thing she hated, it was peoplewho thought they were superior to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:34 pm

Miss Nova

Holding a hand to her head, Susan sighed, "Look, you can either play this smart, and get better at hand-to-hand combat, or you can play this stupid like you tried to do the last time and get yourself hurt, or killed. However you want to play it, I honestly don't have time for your attitude; I've been doing this for too long to put up with it." stated the super-powered teen as she looked over at Raven.

"Now, are we going to do this?" asked Susan, getting increasingly irritated.

-----------------------------

Spades, Clubs

"Shut it, half-pint!" she said, sizing up the boy in the white and black outfit, a red "X" over his mask and chest, "You stay out of our way and there won't be any problems." she said, turning to the rest of the group, "Alright, spread out; we don't have much time."

"Don't worry, I set up a few surprises on the way here..." said Clubs with a chuckle as she pulled out another device and set it close to some of the more valuable artifacts, "To keep any intruders busy..." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:33 pm

"There is nothing wrong with my hand to hand. Unfortunately not all of us were born with super strength. I admit, i still have room to improve, but I can take care of myself. If I get hurt, that is my problem. But stop treating me like a child and acting like you are so much better. If I wasn't able to fight I wouldn't be here, but I am, which means I am just good as you." Autumn said, turning her back on the girl.

Raven smacked her palm against her forehead.
"You both suck, happy? Now let's go." she said, heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Miss Nova

Cutting a heated glare between Autumn and Raven, "Then I'll defer to your obvious lack of talent appraisal and I'll be on my way..." she growled, making her exit out to the museum.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:03 pm

((Not to nitpick or anything ZCF, but Raven seems sorta OOC. And Autumn's attitude isn't helping things either.))

Akari

Akari bit her lip, and sighed after a moment. She left the room and caught up with Susan.

"You ok?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:08 pm

(( I was just reacting a way that I would in the situation. And as far as Raven goes, I'm really just unsure about how she should act, since she was normally a very quiet character anyway.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Miss Nova

Turning her head to look at Akari, Susan frowned, "No, no I'm not. I know I'm probibly not very serious most of the time, and I don't exactly come across as proffessional, because lord knows I hate acting proffessional; but god damn it, I have experience doing this. I am good at what I do, and to have some snotty brat that's too full of herself to understand she does not know what she's doing, tell me that she is as good as I am? Oh hell no, that's unacceptable." growled Susan, her voice increasing in intensity as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:17 pm

"Who died and made her queen?" Autumn mumbled to herself as they walked out the door.
Raven inwardly sighed. This was going to take a lot longer than she planned. She resisted the urge to kill evryone and led towards the place the alarm had come from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans: Titans North
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: