New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans: Titans North

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Akari

"It's good with me." Akari replied with a shrug. "I don't really need the training, but I can do it. Well, training regarding making me stronger or anything. Though I have trained to work in a team before. Though back in Metropolis I only had Superman or Supergirl as a partner."

She glanced over at Susan for a moment, and then looked away as Akari felt a blush rise to her cheeks. Hm. Well. If this training thing meant spending some time with Susan, Akari sure wouldn't mind. The girl did seem....friendly enough.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 pm

"Listen, everybody needs training. No exceptions. Now, we will start tomorrow. You guys rest today. However, if you want to, feel free to use the training room anytime, it's always open." she said.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 am

Miss Nova

Susan quirked an eyebrow at Raven, "Oh? Well then I guess you'll be taking your own advice then? As I recall, you didn't do so hot yourself, 'Miss Short-and-glower.'" stated Susan matter-of-factly as she simply stared at their temp-leader, her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:52 pm

"Well you aren't exempt either, so shut up and stop throwing stones in a glass house." she told the girl annoyedly before walking over to one of the stairclimber machines and stepped onto it. Autumn smirked at the comment and went to the treadmill by the window.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Miss Nova

Raven had just fed her the line she had wanted to hear, "Well, alright, you win Raven. And to show that I'm willing to comply with the training idea...let's practice with good ol' fashioned Turkish Oil-Wrestling?" suggested Susan with a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:51 pm

((Since ZCF is off at the moment I shall take over as Raven. We made an agreement earlier that, when necessary, I could take over as Raven when she was offline and the story had to be moved along. Just so you all know.))

Akari, Raven

Akari blushed bright red and stared down at her feet. "Um, n-no thank you."

"No." Raven herself replied, glaring at Susan. "That won't be necessary. However, you're more than welcome to do your own thing. We are free for the moment, after all. But please don't do anything that won't cause any property damage, nor do anything that I might have to clean up later."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Miss Nova

"Nonsense! You wanted to train, so let's train!" she said, grabbing both Raven and Akari by the wrist and moved to drag them towards the wrestling ring, "I don't have any oil on hand...so we'll have to do without," she said, looking quite excited.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Raven

A black aura of magic surrounded the hand that held Raven, and the young witch pried herself from Miss Nova's grasp. "No."

Raven drifted away from Susan, and glared at her. "You may train with Akari, but I'm fine with training by myself. I think there are some spells I should be practicing, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Miss Nova

Cooly glancing over at the retreating Raven, "You know, for a team leader trying to stress teamwork, you sure don't know how to be a team player. Now, how about you follow your own advice, get over here, strip down, and wrestle me?...In that order if you like, I certainly don't mind..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Raven

"That would hardly be appropriate. And that's not the sort of teamwork I'm stressing." Raven replied dryly.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Miss Nova

"Oh, I'm sure a 'people-person' such as yourself wouldn't see the practical application of wrestling in training...or building one's strength, or stamina..." said Susan sarcastically, still gazing at Raven coolly.

She simply shook her head, "Do you even know how to train? Or are you more the, 'Do as I say, not as I do' type of person?" asked Susan, her gaze gaining a critical edge as she sized-up the temporary 'leader.'
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Raven

Raven's left eye twitched briefly, but her face remained otherwise emotionless.

"I have trained before, but never much in physical abilities. Mostly learning new spells or honing what I know already."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Miss Nova

Smugly grinning, she slowly mouthed the words, "Oh", setting her hands on her hips in victory, "So then, you really wouldn't have an idea of how to train a group of people how to work together, let alone how to train them physically...right?" she asked, tilting her head to the left, "Sounds to me, like I'm right...you need to be training with us."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Raven

A vase placed conveniently near Susan cracked at the edges, slightly.

"Yes and no." Raven replied curtly. "This is my first true leadership role, but I am not unexperienced."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Miss Nova

Susan shrugged, "Be that as it may, you said yourself that you don't do any real physical training, which means, you could improve. Well, we're training, we're in a gym, so you might as well join us." she said, looking over at the cracking vase, "Why is there a vase in here?"

Susan then returned her gaze to Raven, "Of course, let's assume you do know something about physical training...why don't you show me what you know?" goaded the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Raven

"My powers lay in magic, not physical prowress." Raven retorted, crossing her arms. "I don't need training in that way."

Last edited by Magus1108 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:10 pm

((Thank you. magus. I had to go out with my parents this evening and wasn't able to get online.))

Autumn looked at the argument in surprise. That girl was just asking for trouble, talking to their leader that way. She decided it would be best to keep to herself and turned back to the treadmill.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Miss Nova

"Okay, so you use magic...what do you do if that gets taken away?" asked Susan, cocking her head, glancing over at Izumi, "You know he can nullify our powers...so let's do this...he nullifies our powers; then you show me what you've got."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 pm

"Well, in the event that that happens I will need physical training. However, I won't get physical training out of wrestling with someone who is also in need of training. I have my way of doing things and you have yours. You can't force me into doing things your way." Raven said as evenly as possible. She Gritted her teeth as she turned back to what she had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Miss Nova

Leaning over to Akari she whispered, "She's a fighter, I'll give her that." She then straightened up directing her voice to everyone, "Seriously though, we all need to work on our hand-to-hand combat, and I do happen to know quite a bit, so I can train some of you, if you're interested."

----------------(Edit)

((Alright, well since it's been almost a week since Toko has been on, Magus and I are going to temporarily take one of her characters each to move things along.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Akari

"So, um...." Akari trailed off awkwardly, staring at the wall closest to her. "Can you, um, please let go of my shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Miss Nova

Looking down at her hand, she realized that she had been holding Akari's hand the whole time, Akari's hand had long since retreated into her sleeve. Letting go of the girl's sleeve she looked at the heroine, "So? You up to a little sparring?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Akari

"Um, sure." Akari replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Autumn turned away from the others and went back to her exercise. She could already tell that the team was going to have to work very hard to get along.

Raven, meanwhile went down to her room to break some things to let out her anger.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:02 am

Miss Nova

After grabbing a towel, she lead Akari over to the boxing ring, "Okay, so you and I both know you're strong...I don't really know how strong, but if I may use Titania as a standard, then I'm sure I can take whatever you've got," she said, slipping into the ring.

"Ideally, this probably isn't the best place to be doing this...so unless you have any objections, I can have Izumi nullify our powers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans: Titans North
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: