New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Toph nodded. "We need to figure out how to get up there, though..." she said. "We don't have a flying ship thing."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:06 pm

"Didn't Mara have one though?" Sokka asked, thoughtfully, "If we can find it, we can escape."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:14 pm

"Right. How are we going to find it, though?" said Toph, also thoughtful. "Which direction did the go, when she and the Jedi go there?"

She shoved away the thought that the Jedi guy was probably dead.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:52 pm

"I think they headed south. Maybe it crashed in the desert?" Sokka asked with a shrug, "It would be a good place to hide something."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:57 am

((Mara's ship was destroyed at the temple, I believe. But Sokka and the others will get to travel in a starship sooner or later.))

General Narrative

After some time flying through the air, the Bison slowly began a descent before landing in a clearing within a nearby forest. This seemed like an appropriate place to bury Aang.

Zahanna

A few minutes later Zahanna and Ty Lee came into the area where Mai, Azula, Vader, and Zuko were in. The Twi'liek gave a relieved sigh after seeing the young Mai was relatively unharmed.

"Good to see you're still alive, kiddo. You had me worried."

((Don't forget to post with Ty Lee, AI.))
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:02 pm

IC: Mai

She snorted. "You doubted that I wouldn't be? I'm not a pushover." She glanced at Zuko and shivered; there was no warmth there, none at all. "We're all fine."

IC: Toph

She scrambled off the bison. It was a nice clearing, as far as she could tell, and she figured it would make for a nice burial site.

"I can start..." she offered.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:14 pm

"It's still good to see you're okay, Mai!" Ty Le told her friend, hugging her a little. She didn't like this place. After that Avatar and the old man were killed... the aura just seemed dark and cold.

"Yeah. Thanks," Sokka told her, his mood more somber now that they were actually burying their friend... Their leader. He looked at the boy. If one ignored his wounds, his expression looked almost peaceful.

"Sorry Aang," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Toph moved quickly in making the grave, but she put a lot of effort and thought into it too. Aang had been her friend; he had been the first to offer her friendship, the world, and now he was gone.

Later, she knew she would cry. It hurt so much.

She made an intricate grave-marker at the head of the grave. Drawing in a deep breath, she said, "I'd... I'd write something, but I don't know how."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:12 pm

"What do you want to write?" Sokka asked quietly, eying the grave approvingly. He deserved something special to honor him. Gingerly, he took Toph's finger and placed it on the gravemarker.

"I'll guide your finger," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:16 pm

"Um, okay..." Toph's brow furrowed. "I'm not really good at this sort of thing," she admitted. "And I don't want it to sound stupid."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:27 pm

"Just say what you feel. It's not going to sound stupid," he told her. None of their words for Aang could sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:16 am

Zahanna, Darth Vader

"I had no doubt you'd take care of yourself. I'm just glad to see you're alright." Zahanna replied. She looked over to the Dark Lord and gave a hesitant nod toward him. She'd seen the body of the Jedi not too far from here, but Zahanna figured he wouldn't mind if she took credit for his kill.

"We have much to do now, Apprentice. We shall be leaving this planet momentarily. In the meantime, we have much to discuss. But...if you have any unfinished business, you may wish to finish it." Darth Vader said, glancing over at Mai for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:03 pm

IC: Mai

"You're leaving?" said Mai, ignoring Vader's look, as she glanced at Zuko. She couldn't help but feel hurt by the news. He may have been as different from the Zuko she had known as night and day were at odds, but she still deeply cared for him.

IC: Toph

She nodded jerkily. "Okay."

Toph dictated what she thought, and let Sokka guide her hand. The words were carved into the memorial stone.

HERE LIES AVATAR AANG

A TRUE HERO, FRIEND, AND BROTHER

GONE, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBERED

And, thinking of Katara, and, really, of both she and Sokka, she added:

AND ALWAYS LOVED
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Sokka said nothing as he guided Toph's hand, nodding in approval at the final result. He murmured, "Aang would've liked that."

He glanced at Katara, worried about how she was taking it.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 am

Katara had barely stirred from where she had landed, once she had left the saddle. She knelt next to Aang's body, still, her eyes vacant and face expressionless. The only sign of emotion were her quivering shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 am

((Stop the presses! Alec is back! I repeat, Alec is back! I have just gotten off the phone with him. I have no idea what comes next, but for the moment I suggest we hault the RP. Any objections?))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 pm

(I'm glad Alec is back, but we are so close to being done. If we wait for him, it's only going to be a little while before we finish anyway.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 pm

(I would agree to stop. It's good that Alec's back. Nonetheless, I'm fine with whatever you guys decide.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm

((True. Yeah, we could go ahead and wrap up the RP as it is, then bring him back for the sequel. Oh, mind posting with Zuko soon, MST?))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:09 am

Helios

"It would appear that way," Helios said, as he stepped closer to her. "Just know, you're in my thoughts," he told her. He wanted both to go and become stronger, but he didn't want to be seperated from Mai. But they had different lives, and they would be living them apart sometimes. "Time will see us together again."

Iroh

Iroh stayed in the back, silently mourning as the kids did so. He knew what a loss this was to the world, but it would hurt them the most. Especially Katara, Iroh knew how hard it was to lose the person you loved; a wife, son... nephew.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Darth Vader

The Dark Lord's head snapped toward the sky as he felt a familiar presence enter the Star System. His encased eyes narrowed and the Sith silently cursed.

"A change of plans, Lord Helios. Not to long ago I came into contact with a patrol ship sent by the Emperor to find out what had become of myself. I talked to its captain via my private comlink, and they went to report my being alive to the Emperor, who I believed would soon thereafter send a Star Destroyer to pick me up. But now there is a slight change of plans. You cannot come with me. The Emperor himself is with the Imperial Star Destroyer sent to 'rescue' me. No doubt he is...curious about what has happened.

"Thus, you must stay here. For a time. I am not ready to face my Master, and he would have you killed if he knew of your existence. Until I can arrange for you to leave without raising the suspicions of my master, we must part for a time."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:53 am

Helios

Helios' brows creased, and he nodded. "Fine, I will remain here. I suppose I could pay my father a visit. But what of the troopers? What if they reveal my existence to the Emperor?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 pm

((I'm leaving sometime today to go visit my grandma, and last I checked her house doesn't have an Internet connection. So you guys won't hear from me until Tuesday, likely in the Afternoon. Probably. Just wanted to let you all know.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Darth Vader

"If they wish to live, then they will speak of nothing. Your secret is safe." Darth Vader replied. He reached into his cape for a moment before pulling out an odd looking device. The Dark Lord extended his hand forward to give it to his apprentice.

"Take this. Should you need my advice, or when I need to contact you, I will do so via this device. Simply press the button near the bottom of the machine, and shortly I will appear before you. The...exact workings of the device is hard to explain, but you will not need to know how it operates, only how to use it."

((So, I do believe everything i just about wrapped up. If any last words need to be said for Aang, go right ahead. And of course we cannot forget one last thing...: the fate of Azula. Zuzu still needs to decide that...))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Helios

Helios examined the device, but didn't ask any questions about it. "Ok." He didn't know what else, if anything, needed to be said. He was, however, beginning to form an idea about what he wanted to do with his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next