New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:55 pm

"I suppose we could use that time to plan, but we don't have any information. How are we supposed to fly those big machines anyway?" Sokka asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Roku, Aang

"It is not hard to learn, once you find someone to teach you." Roku replied mysteriously. "But you will all learn, in time. Well...most of you. I can tell you no more, other than that."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 pm

"That's okay," said Toph, with a wolfish smile. "We don't need everything explained for us. We'll do fine, won't we?"

Katara did not answer. Instead, she was gazing at the spirit form of Aang. Guilt and longing and love flowed through her and danced across her careworn, tired face.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:56 pm

"We do our best when we're planning on the fly," Sokka gave in, managing a small smile that didn't convey any happiness whatsoever. He looked at his sister, understanding gracing his features.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 am

Roku

"Perhaps we should continue this conversation elsewhere. And...Aang can stay and answer any questions Katara may have." Roku suggested, eying his successor and the Water Tribe girl for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Katara started, shocked out of her reverie, and reluctantly tore her gaze from Aang. "We... we can talk?" she said. "For a little while?"

"Sure," said Toph. "Me and Sokka will get whatever info Roku can give us. You and Aang can talk."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 pm

"Yeah. We'll be fine," Sokka told his sister honestly, "Me and Toph will just listen to what Roku has to say."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Helios

"She chose it," Helios said without remorse. "She could have lived, lived to see my demise if she had been smart enough. She choose death and pride instead, and I saw no use left in her."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Aang

Once Roku, Iroh, Toph, and Sokka were away Aang smiled somewhat sadly at Katara and searched for the right words to say.

"Katara I'm....Katara, I'm so sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 pm

"What? Oh, no, no, no, Aang," said Katara, hurriedly. "It's not your fault. None of this is your fault." Her eyes began to swell with tears. "It's my fault. I... I should have tried harder, to heal you. I had the Spirit Water, but it was me who wasn't any good..."

Mai was both shocked and not to hear the coldness in Helio's voice, the detachment. It made a shiver race up her spine. She still looked him in the eyes.

"Would you do the same to me, if I had no purpose?" she asked.

"So, um, Roku." Toph rubbed at her maimed arm, though it was more out of nerves than pain. She was talking to a legendary Avatar, after all. "What more do we need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Helios

Helios crossed over to her quickly, and placed his hands on her shoulders. "You will never be without a purpose," he whispered to her. His mind flashed back to his time during the trials, with a vision of Mai in the Rebellion, after she betrayed him, and how he himself had killed her. That was a mistake, but would he make it again, if the situation repeated?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 pm

"Are there people that are fighting back against the Empire or is it just us and the Twins?" Sokka followed up, deciding that it was best to dwell on practical matters instead of the weirdness of talking to a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Aang

"No Katara, it's my fault. I should have been more careful when battling Zuko and Vader. Because of my foolishness, I'm dead. And...I've left you." Aang closed his eyes in regret as a tear rolled down his eye. He reached out to grab Katara's hand, however he phased right through her.

"I'm so sorry, Katara..."

Roku

"There is a Rebellion out there, amongst the stars, that fights the Empire. They are wide and large, and spread across the entire galaxy. When you need their help, they will be there for you." Roku replied.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:17 pm

"We've gotta find them first, though," said Toph. "That doesn't sound like it will be very easy."

"I'm sorry, too," she said. Her throat felt tight and sore, and she knew the only reason she was not crying was because she was trying to be strong for Aang. She swallowed, fighting the urge to try and hold him. He had already shown they couldn't do that. "I love you," she said. "I'll always love you."

Mai wrapped her arms around Zuko. Now that was the man she loved; deep down, he was still the same. He hadn't left her.

"I believe you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:48 pm

"It's still better than nothing," Sokka told her before frowning at Roku, "Can't you be more specific, though?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm

Roku

"I am afraid I cannot. Saying anything further could further pollute and damage the time stream, and we are on a tight rope as it is."

Aang

"I love you too, Katara. I'll always love you." Aang gave a small smile as he said that. It quickly faded away, though, as he spoke again.

"But you'll have to let me go. I'm dead, Katara. I....I can't be there for you anymore. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 am

"Time stream?" Toph offered up a rare blink, and then she sighed. "You know what? Don't even bother answering that question." She reached out with her good arm and grabbed Sokka's hand. "We'll figure it out, won't we?"

"I..." Katara's eyes glazed over. "I don't know if I can do that, Aang," she said.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:15 pm

"Yeah. We will," Sokka agreed with a determined expression on his face. He may not understand the magic and the technology around him, but he'd learn. At least, about the technology. Magic always frustrated him.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Aang

"You'll have to, Katara." Aang offered her a smile as he went on. "You have your whole life ahead of you. You're not even an adult yet. You shouldn't fixate on a....childhood romance that went badly. You have an entire life to live, out there in the Stars, and here. I may visit you from time to time but....you'll have to move on, Katara. For both of our sakes. I...I want to see you happy."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:45 pm

"There! We'll figure it out," said Toph, smiling.

They would have to, if they were to stand any sort of chance against Vader and Helios.

"But you make... made me happy!" said Katara. She felt frustrated, and was growing more and more upset. She wished she could be as calm about it all as he. The girl drew in a breath. "I can't make any promises, Aang. Please understand that."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Aang

"I understand. Just...when the time's right, don't be afraid to move on, ok? I certainly won't hate you for it. I want to see you happy again, one day, Katara." Aang replied.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:11 pm

"Okay," said Katara.

But deep down, she didn't think she would ever be able to do as he asked. All she knew was that she had just lost someone she loved, the one who gave her hope and happiness like no other.

She was already thinking of revenge.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:25 pm

((So. I think we can end this now. For real. Any objections or last minute things anyone wants to accomplish before the RP officially ends?))
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:40 pm

OOC: Nope. I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 pm

OOC: Nothing I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next